Speaker 1: You're here. We're here. Let's do this podcast thing, all right? All right, full out of the show starts.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I know there's a few people in this room who've at least tried this strategy to look good. Oh it's brooken Jeffrey in the morning. I'm talking about intermittent fasting.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I do this every day.
Speaker 3: Where you don't eat for a long time, like thirteen to fourteen hours, and then one pm rolls around and you're like, I need a cinnamon roll something.
Speaker 5: Fleep.
Speaker 6: Yeah you feel so skinny though, right before you eat, I digested everything that.
Speaker 1: Is not the best of genes. But yeah, you're supposed to feel better.
Speaker 3: Well you're supposed to be yeah, theoretically, but in practice, I mean you have to suffer a little bit. Yeah. But there's a new trend that's taking inter minute fasting and adding something with it, intermittent peeing. Yeah, for fifteen hours.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, I cannot do that.
Speaker 1: Are you just asking for a year track infection?
Speaker 3: Do I'm just kidding? No, it's actually called intermittent speech fasting.
Speaker 4: Oh I like this.
Speaker 1: Jose could do the other one? Can we do this one too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's where you avoid saying a word to anyone until noon, and that means totally silent, not even whispering or mumbling to yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I had a friend who went to a silent retreat. Yes, for like seven days, you don't talk. Yes.
Speaker 3: The idea obviously isn't new, but it's going viral right now because the European singer's been posting about it on our social media and she says the reason she's doing it is to take care of her instrument. But there's also some actual science behind it, because a study in two thousand and five linked prolonged periods of quietness with dramatically lower blood pressure. Really, and it can also help lower your level of the stress hormone cortisol, So you're less stressed if you stay quiet for long time.
Speaker 4: Wonder blood pressure.
Speaker 1: I don't ever show up, So if work wants you to do a morning meeting, you're like, sorry, I'm on a speech fast.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't even say you type it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good points, good call, Jose.
Speaker 3: And then in mice, it's also been shown to promote brain growth. Really, as long as you tape their little mouth.
Speaker 4: Shut, brains gonna be But I can't tell everyone about it.
Speaker 1: Come on, I want to know how the mice were talking before speech fast Jeff.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately we work in radio.
Speaker 1: So so our brains are gonna get smaller.
Speaker 3: It's kind of our job to talk and to shock each other with a dog shot collar what we have to do. So, Jake, let us not be silent any longer and give us your question.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, did you know, counting Brook, there's a total of two thousand, seven hundred and eighty one billionaires in the.
Speaker 3: World right now.
Speaker 7: Whow their combined net worth is around fourteen point two trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't exist.
Speaker 7: When I first learned that piece of information, I cried for a solid forty minutes. But then I discovered Forbes recently put out a list of the wealthiest billionaires in the entertainment industry. And what better way to cheer ourselves up than to shine a spotlight on the richest people on earth? Hearing a special Famous Billionaires edition.
Speaker 3: Of blenty of twenty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, currently there's only fourteen billionaires who have made their fortunes the entertainment industry, and I'll break them down for you. Four of them are athletes, three are musicians, five are directors or creators of TV and movie franchises, one is a talk show host, and one got their start in reality TV. You got a piece of paper in front of you breaking all that down. The only one not from the US is sixty two year old director Peter Jackson, director of the Lord of the Rings, with the net worth of one point five billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Everyone else is Americans.
Speaker 7: So let's start with the lady who's already slidder the dms of all fourteen billionaires. That's Alexis y.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure when this list came out, Taylor Swift just made it.
Speaker 3: For the first size from one tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think it's all tours before.
Speaker 3: The last one that was her first.
Speaker 7: Taylor Swift is number fourteen on my list.
Speaker 4: Just the very bottom one point walks out. This is my first concert.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay.
Speaker 7: Taylor Swift has one point one billion dollars. She made close to two hundred million after taxes from her eras tour aw Next up is Brooke God.
Speaker 1: I got this on lock Show me.
Speaker 3: Jay Z jay Z is.
Speaker 7: Red jay Z's number five on my list. He's hip hop's first billionaire and sold parts of his alcohol empire over the last few years. Only one musician left on the board. Let's go to Jose.
Speaker 4: I think I know the musician, so I'm going to stay on it. And I think it's doctor Dre.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting because of them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the headphones, Doctor Dre did not make my list.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Jose, Okay, I think so you gotta go the biggest TV person of all time who started their own network, Oprah.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, good call Oprah Winfrey. It's number four on my list, Jeffy. She takes the talk show host category. So that's completely off the board, Oprah, just like jay Z. Two point eight billion dollars. Let's go over to Alexis.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking at the reality TV star and I'm thinking Kardashians.
Speaker 8: I'm thinking came out of all of them. Kylie's thing was to become hers was a millionaire?
Speaker 1: Right, that was fake? No, she was on the billionaire Pagets.
Speaker 3: Are sure it's not chum Ley from PA Stars.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna stick with Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 7: Kim Kardashian, it's number six on my list. She's a reality TV star. One point seven billion dollars. Her Shapewear Aligned skims, which I'm currently wearing right now, and that company's valued around four billion dollars by itself.
Speaker 1: I'm actually wearing a bra in underwear right now. Skims again.
Speaker 7: Brook all right, so we have a talk show host off the board, Reality TV start off the board.
Speaker 3: We're back to Brook.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna say Rihanna, Oh.
Speaker 7: Good, Brooks said, Rihannah number nine on my list of fourteen one point four billion. All the musicians are off the board. We have four athletes and four directors creators left. Jeffery, it's your turn.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm thinking. I'm thinking Medea goes to jail.
Speaker 1: Tyler Perryerry, he is a he made so many movies.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean, at this point, if he's not a billionaire, no one deserves to be Tyler.
Speaker 7: Tyler Perry number one point four billion dollars over a three decade career. We're back to Alexis.
Speaker 8: Steph Curry, but I don't think he's on Steph.
Speaker 7: Curry, not the other active athlete billionaire. Alexis, you're out Brook, and he guesses.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, let's do Steven Spielberg.
Speaker 7: Steven Spielberg number two four point eight billion dollars. Jeffrey your turn.
Speaker 3: Okay, So there's an active athlete that's still on this list somewhere. He's not necessarily American, but he's currently playing in America. Could you say messy?
Speaker 4: You could?
Speaker 5: That would.
Speaker 4: Say it?
Speaker 3: You know what, screw you? I'm going with mess Sorry. That means Brook wins. The names you guys missed Dick.
Speaker 7: Wolf, the creator of Law and Order, Tiger Woods, and the other athlete you guys did not guess was Magic Johnson.
Speaker 3: Brook got the most right, so she gets to choose the person who's gonna sing today.
Speaker 1: Fears this competitor. Let's go, Jeffrey.
Speaker 9: All.
Speaker 3: Hey, I was close, and I'm going to be singing an Empire State of Mind by Jay Z and Alicia Keys in New Yo. Concrete Jungle Dreams, a Maid, Shock Collar, Question of.
Speaker 5: The Day, Freaking Free in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Laser Stories. In just a few minutes, it's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. But this just came out today. It's kind of interesting. It's a survey that has five thousand people in their twenties are table manners changing with gen Zers and more than half of gen z sixty percent say traditional table manner rules are no longer relevant.
Speaker 1: What we're talking are using the right spoon?
Speaker 4: Who cares about that?
Speaker 3: They do get specific. Seventy seven percent don't care if people put their elbows up on the table. I don't anymore. Yeah, that's rude.
Speaker 1: I understand why elbows are so rude.
Speaker 3: Because elbows are gross.
Speaker 1: Why because my elbow doesn't touch anything all day.
Speaker 3: It's like, I don't want to definitely that table, keep it below the table.
Speaker 1: I've got very well moisturized.
Speaker 3: Elbows down Brooks.
Speaker 4: Why are you trying to.
Speaker 6: Attack me with your elbows?
Speaker 3: Sixty percent aren't bothered by which way people hold their knife and fork. Don't even notice constantly with our technical director Ashton, because all the time because he holds his knife like he's gonna stab someone.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that you a child. I don't care what hand it's, but don't hold it like.
Speaker 3: A like a like a nice And finally, more than more than a third we're talking thirty eight percent say for them, they can use their phones at the dinner table for as long as they want, no matter what, no matter what's going on, and other people can do the exact same there's a.
Speaker 4: Time like you can check your phone, but you can't be on your phone.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't even think he should check it.
Speaker 4: I mean I don't.
Speaker 6: But if somebody checks, it's like, oh it's cool.
Speaker 3: What if they check it with the elbows brook, then it's okay, tepy tech type. This survey all started because a lot of restaurant servers and managers have noticed a huge drop in manners now whenever they're having guests out. But the gen z ors do have one thing that they are still bothered by. If you do this at the table, forty eight percent say, chewing loudly is an eck. Yeah, oh really, just tell them to turn up their freaking iPods. Then I can literally hear them listening to their are you sorry they're air pods.
Speaker 4: Going, that's right. You just have a nice meal over here with my elbows off.
Speaker 3: Of the table. The old man, it's called having class if somebody has to.
Speaker 4: Still get explained why the elbows are off.
Speaker 3: But something every generation agrees on is you should always start your morning with laser storms. Yeah, it's coming up right after this. It's the radio segment that just opened an exclusive orphanage reserved only for Chinese redheads. What it's amazing, still looking for one? Okay, but the fourteen thousand square foot building has all bedrooms available as ready, and the seventy hired staff can't wait to get started. Yeah, it's Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser. Those other follicle fanatics just don't. This first laser story is out of the United Kingdom. Oh then people have made dying wishes for others to attend or be banned from their funerals. Oh yeah, by dying.
Speaker 4: Wishes for Kim Kardashian to attend my funeral.
Speaker 3: That's totally fair.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't see that kind of That was kind of out of left field for me. Yeah, I wouldn't have invited her.
Speaker 3: This is a fascinating invite.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Sixty eight year old woman in Britain passed away recently and her funeral was held last month. After everyone sat down for the service, the double doors opened up from the back. Yeah, and never believe who showed up?
Speaker 1: No way, Wait, how do you know? Why are you so excited?
Speaker 3: Because use your imagination, everybody, Come on, No, it wasn't herself. It was the Grim Reaper.
Speaker 5: That is so died.
Speaker 1: Does she have the world's darkest humor?
Speaker 4: I'm not seriously stunned or something.
Speaker 3: The woman's dying wish was to have a friend show up to the funeral dressed as the Reaper and then point to people around the room saying, your next, amazing, we need this woman on our show. It's too late.
Speaker 1: One of those things where it sounds good, but then when the actual event happens, what friend is going to follow through? You're gonna be crying.
Speaker 5: Oh time.
Speaker 4: My sister herself.
Speaker 1: It's not like this one was ninety she was sixty eight.
Speaker 3: But it was meant to be funny, not terrifying. So the family did have to pre warn every well by putting a tiny note in their program for everyone to see.
Speaker 4: Imagine the kids that don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, as you can imagine, not everybody read the program right. So some people were completely stunned and they left because of it, or the thought that was the real Grim Reaper, and they're like, I have to get out of here. The woman's daughter told the BBC quote, my mom would be absolutely loving the attention her funeral was getting. Now it just showcases her personality and quirky sense of humor.
Speaker 1: He remember remember the story a long time ago about the woman whose dying wish was to have someone in a trench coat stand in the back of their funeral, Just as like a mystery person. I think about that person often.
Speaker 3: Let's go to your next lager story. Out of Sacramento. A ups driver walked up to a house the other day, made his way onto the porch to get to the front door, and the porch was pretty much empty except for the welcome matt and one loan trash bag off to the side. But when the driver dropped off the package, shockingly, the ring doorbell recorded the trash bag sliding over to it, then grabbing it and walking away.
Speaker 1: Technology even the trash bags are stealing our packages.
Speaker 3: Apparently to the homeowner. Omar Munio's was in disbelief and shared the doorbell security footage of the thief waddling up to his porch underneath a tied garbage bag, then leaving after the drop off.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so extra to make that happen elaborate.
Speaker 3: Omar said he was angry at first, then he thought maybe it was a prank, but now he just finds it funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, he went threw a lot of emotions with that trash bag, didn't he.
Speaker 3: He says he's not filing a police report because the police have more important things to do and it just isn't worth the hassle. As for the package, apparently it really wasn't that valuable. It just contained a couple of phone chargers that cost ten.
Speaker 1: Bucksh Okay, they're all going to go to the trash in about two.
Speaker 3: He just reordered them and has this to say to the thief, quote, that was a good one. And he warns everybody out there to be on the lookout for moving trash bags. All right, just kick it, kick a trash bag, just to be safe. This story is out of vac Central. If you ever wanted to know what it was like to vacation like James Bond, well this could be your ticket because Princess Cruises has a new one billion dollar ship called the Sun Princess, and they're wondering what you think of its onboard casino.
Speaker 4: That'd be fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, So James Bond or someone with a gambling problem me interested in this.
Speaker 3: That's why they're offering one person and a guest to get all dressed up for an all expenses paid, one week cruise to test the casino and report back about your experience.
Speaker 4: The thing that's scary about cruise casinos is like, you can't get away that far?
Speaker 8: Do you need a way?
Speaker 4: Because if you're losing and you're trying to.
Speaker 1: Get quit, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can't walk away. I get it now. I thought you were trying to like pull one over it read some cards.
Speaker 6: I could see myself losing one hundred bucks on a slot going darn it walking away for thirty minutes. I mean like I can still hear the slot machine.
Speaker 3: I can also see you sliding like a couple of chips into your jacket pocket. Though, in addition to free food and drinks, you'll also get a five hundred dollars stipend to spend there, along with an additional five hundred bucks for a cruise allowance.
Speaker 6: Is immediately yeah black, let's go.
Speaker 3: Oh I lost it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just casino sucks.
Speaker 3: In exchange, they want you to rate the casino on a scale of zero to ten based on criteria like game variety, betting limits, atmosphere, staff, food and drinks, and customer service.
Speaker 1: Are they prepared if they get a zero? I mean, do they really allow you to do that after they give you all that free stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'll burn down the billion dollar boat. Scratch that. They also say if you happen to blow the entire five hundred dollars on your first night there. But you still want to gamble, that's kind of up to you. Good luck with that. You can't apply from now through the end of the month and to go the link will be up on the Brook and Jeffrey insta stories. You do need to be able to take a cruise in October or November.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do feel like your rating is going to be directly linked to how much money you win.
Speaker 3: This next Lazer Stories out of celebrity stories, Shaquille O'Neill won a gold medal of nineteen ninety six Olympics in Atlanta, and he just shared a story about it on a podcast that's going viral.
Speaker 1: Oh really wow about the Dream Team.
Speaker 3: Apparently before the gold medal game, the USA basketball coach told Shack that another legendary center, David Robinson, he was going to be getting more playing time because it was probably going to be his last game. Okay, Yeah, so Shaq was cool with that until he only ended up playing the last two minutes of the game. He was not okay with that, He says, quote, I was so pissed off after the ceremony. I drove home in my uniform and I threw the gosh darn gold medal out the window of seventy five gold medal?
Speaker 5: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 3: He also claims he never went back for it, and as far as he knows, it's never been found.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 1: Now, that is the next premise for Indiana Jones, the one for Shaquille O'Neills gold medes.
Speaker 3: Shack say he doesn't regret it, but because of the podcast, now amateur sleuths are trying to pinpoint on a map where shacks gold medal could be. I also throw a three umba championship. If you want to try and find it, You've got about four hundred and thirty miles worth of searching ahead of you. Because it was driving home from Atlanta to Orlando, where he lived at the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean it's not gonna be the most scenic area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking of new mysteries, This guy just dropped his first detective book. It's called The Slow and Steady Sleuth Adventures of Humper and his Assistant Inspector Shelley So Good, available now on pre order. That sound means Lazer Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Over the millennia, humans have faced many rivals and enemies. Man versus saber tooth, tiger man versus Mosquito.
Speaker 1: We're losing that battle, Yes.
Speaker 3: Versus Capri Sun Package to struggle continuesang, but today we're about to witness mankind's greatest enemy to date. Hey, epic never ending battle of man versus voicemail machine. Many have tried to leave a normal sounding message, yea, many have failed. But who will be the answering Machine's next victim? You're gonna hear when we play you the newest batch of messages from a brand new Loser line. It's coming up right after this.
Speaker 5: Is this the right number? It's the line?
Speaker 3: Good, Just call me back if you haven't heard the Loser line before. It works like this. Let's say a weird guy approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pick a line on you. Heye, sweetheart, I wish you were a computer so I could select all on your clothes and hit the.
Speaker 2: Cut.
Speaker 3: The napery says that whatever you do, don't ask him what it's like to be a real life adult virgin. Instead, give him the number to the loser line, so hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play over the air. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 11: Next message, this is back from Hinge. I'm looking for Daniel. I'm glad we made this connection, and I'd like to get right down to it so that we can see if this is going to be a fit. I can meet tomorrow between twelve thirty and one point thirty in the afternoon. I will be dressed professionally. I expect discretion, and you are to say you're a friend from out of town, nothing more. No one is to know that we met online. Don't divulge any personal information about yourself, not even your name. There's to be no discussion of past relationships, politics, television shows, or movies.
Speaker 10: They're just all.
Speaker 11: Signs of weak's minds. If these guidelines are acceptable to you, then I will see you tomorrow. If not, whatever, you'll know show like all the reps.
Speaker 1: Wow, I was wondering, like, if that's who you're I mean that was a higher situation, right, Is that what I was wondering?
Speaker 3: If that's what Brooks dates are like with her husband, Like you will not make eye contact with me, no one will know we are together.
Speaker 1: You really get him.
Speaker 3: The position of power. Admit it's so weird.
Speaker 1: She doesn't have any clients. That was sexy.
Speaker 12: Next message, whis remember you ran me over with your shopping cart the other day in the store, and you promised you'd pay my medical bills. I just got back from the doctors and there's good news that they were able to save my big toenail. They glued it right back on. Thank god I saw it on the ground and picked it up, or I'd have to grow a new one back. But I don't want you to feel too filthy about this, but you should be more careful. But anyway, the medical bill, it came out to seven hundred and fourteen dollars and the foot creams and extra costs. So could you send me a money order or or maybe go through your insurance. I don't know it's up to you. Just let me know.
Speaker 3: Flops in the wal Mart or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's you know how any big toenails I've lost in my life a lot lot, Okay.
Speaker 3: Have saved it?
Speaker 1: You just throw it away, you get to grow a new one. Your feet are amazing that way you.
Speaker 3: Given to the clinic with a toenail on ice Like wheezs the.
Speaker 1: Only way I get rid of the totael polish that I never seen.
Speaker 3: Speaking of feet, you know who just got runner up at the National Entertainment Awards for Best Tootsi's and Terrestrial Radio. Yeah it wasn't us. Oh well, we were hoping to get that. Instead, we just got the award for most Classless TikTok Channel. Yes, and you should go there to see the top loser line of the week and a bunch of more low brow, classless content that we throw up on there every single day.
Speaker 1: We know our lane.
Speaker 3: That's kay. We'd be honored to have you be a part of our TikTok channel. Now let's get back to the clips.
Speaker 13: Hi, Ryan, this is true. I cannot wait to see you again. But in the meantime, I just wanted to do something really intimate for us. And I know a lot of girls would send their their news or whatever, but it's not the kind of gal I am. I'm a little different. So I made you a sculpture of my body, and I think that's a little more personal, honestly than a picture. That's one of a kind piece of art as well as an image of myself. So if you text me back you're address or whatever, I will overnight that to you. I think you will like what you see. Maybe at some point I can make this like a matching set, you know, call me.
Speaker 1: Back, w to keep that in your house? If that arrived a nude.
Speaker 4: Statue of somebody right in the entrance, Yeah, how big is it?
Speaker 8: Notice? Discreet when you're talking to two girls at the same time.
Speaker 4: Line of sculptures.
Speaker 3: Check out my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I hope she can do another one, send one over to us.
Speaker 6: I mean, you, Jeffrey like Michaelangelo's David that big.
Speaker 9: What's up, Marianne, it's you're about to take a ride on the bleak train, because remember I mentioned I do the announcements on the train at the zoo all aboard Choki.
Speaker 12: Chuk chuk Chuk Chuka chuk chuk chuk a joke.
Speaker 9: And uh let's see what do we have up here on our left? Why it's our first date this Friday at Chewi's. What a charming little booth I've found near the window, and what a charming personality I've brought along with me. Anyway, continuing on the blame train.
Speaker 12: Chok A Chika, Chika, Chika, Chuka Chuka chika, Chicken.
Speaker 9: Oh, what's here on the right? Oh it's that's me picking up the check and it looks like I got to three for twenty five deal. What a prudent decision financially, m I must be pretty smart. Choko Choka chuk chik chika.
Speaker 10: Oh what else?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Up here on the left? Does that make up?
Speaker 12: Point?
Speaker 9: Full speed ahead? I say, chok a chik Oh, looks like your dad'shitty behind a bush. I'm totally kidding about the dad part, but I seriously would like to take you out and h you know, if it goes well, I could get your half off past this to the zoo.
Speaker 12: So call back to train, Chicken.
Speaker 4: We are all on board.
Speaker 1: The I buy a ticket, I love it. Yeah, tis make it for free.
Speaker 4: Make an announcement.
Speaker 1: It's a prudent financial decision.
Speaker 3: He sold himself. Remember, listen to Loser Line regularly this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok page so we can hear our favorite loser line every single week. Right there, We're gonna do a phone tab.
Speaker 5: Next Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Today, we call a woman who just moved into her new apartment and she loves it. Just one problem. I don't think she read all the fine print in her least agreement because even though it's technically her unit, she doesn't get to occupy it all the time. What do you mean there's a little wrinkle in there, and you're gonna hear it in your phone tap right now. Hello, Hi, Penelope Mark speaking. Hey, I'm calling from apartments. I'm one of the supers here. My name's Wayne Dwops. Okay, yeah, Hi, Sorry, i'ven't met yet. I know I wasn't here when you moved in last week, but I heard Chad went over everything with you.
Speaker 2: Chad, Yes, yes, you did.
Speaker 3: So, just giving you a quick update. It'll probably be another hour and fifteen minutes, maybe an hour, depending on the bubble situation.
Speaker 13: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just make sure that you don't come home before you see the green sticker on your doorknob.
Speaker 14: Okay, okay, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: You know everything that Chad went over with you during the least signing, along with the bathroom agreement.
Speaker 5: Bathroom agreement?
Speaker 14: Right, I have I had no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, wow, the same thing happened last week and here it is happening again. A man, Chad has got to do a better job of explaining this stuff. What do you mean bathroom agreement? Okay, so once you signed the lease for your apartment, you automatically got enrolled in an app that we do with a business called bath Match. No bath match, right, and that's where whoever signs up that needs a bath pays us and then we'll let them into your unit for a designated amount of time until they're done. What I thought you knew this? I'm sorry, that's insane. No, it's bath Match.
Speaker 14: Yeah, some random people are being lay into my apartment to take a bag.
Speaker 3: Well, it's only when you're at work or like on weekends, if you're out running errands, You're never there.
Speaker 14: Is this a freaking a joke?
Speaker 3: No, man, No, I'm actually just surprised you didn't read that part of your lease when you signed it.
Speaker 15: Would never I would never ever have signed a leaf that says that anybody can just randomly come into my apartment.
Speaker 3: Correction, it's not anybody, it's members of bath match.
Speaker 2: I don't care bath Match.
Speaker 11: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Well, you signed it, so you've agreed it's ironclad. At this point.
Speaker 12: You are not serious, and I will not stand for this.
Speaker 15: I never serious coming into my apartment without my express permission, and especially not to use my bathtub.
Speaker 3: Well, they're not coming in, they're already in.
Speaker 14: Wait, so you're telling me that somebody is in my bath right now?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean I didn't get all of their names, but the lead person under the reservation of Sebastian.
Speaker 15: Are you telling me that there's multiple people that are going to be using my bathroom?
Speaker 3: Well it's not every time, but right now, yes, there's at least three, maybe four people in there. It's hard to tell.
Speaker 14: You know what, I'm calling a lawyer right now?
Speaker 3: Whoa wait, wait, a lawyer.
Speaker 2: That's a lawyer.
Speaker 3: You sounding like a little bit upset right now?
Speaker 14: Oh a little bit upset, of course I am.
Speaker 3: You told me.
Speaker 15: There's a whole menagerie of people doing god knows what in my bathroom right now.
Speaker 3: I don't know about a menagerie, but there are. They are members of bath match, so they're all verified.
Speaker 4: What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: They do have a check mark by their name, so that must count for something, right, Oh my god, you can't just get those I don't even hate. I'm so sorry interrupt you? Can you just wait for one second?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Where?
Speaker 4: I'm smelling smoke? Get hope those are just candles?
Speaker 3: What's happening anyway? I'm sorry? Where were we?
Speaker 12: You know what?
Speaker 14: I don't even I can't even remember what your name is right now, but I don't care.
Speaker 3: Agreement. Just to answer your first question, my name is Wayne Dwops.
Speaker 5: Who cares? Wayne?
Speaker 3: Not Wayne, It's Wayne Dan.
Speaker 5: I'm moving out, Wayne, you've.
Speaker 12: Lost the tenant.
Speaker 3: But if you move out, you're gonna have to forfeit your deposit.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 14: You're gonna have to deal with my lawyer on that.
Speaker 3: That's your choice. But on your way over here, do you think you could stop and grab some soap, because from the sounds of it, you're so gross at least that's what I'm hearing from your sister Hazel. She's in with the group right now and says, you guys need a new bar.
Speaker 12: What. Yeah, how do you know my sister?
Speaker 3: Well, bath Match she's one of the verified members.
Speaker 12: She's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she is talking about she has nothing to do with that. She does she gets a bathe anywhere she wants, and also do as many prank phone calls as she wants. On the radio right now, because my name is jeff from Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, we're doing a phone tap on you. Your sister Hazel set you up. Oh, she said she's jealous of your new apartment and wanted to brank you.
Speaker 14: How did you even come up with that?
Speaker 11: That was crazy.
Speaker 3: You're saying you wouldn't want to have strangers come over and take a bath in your tub?
Speaker 14: Oh you know it always has been a lifelong dream.
Speaker 3: But alas, we should sign up for bath Match then, so job.
Speaker 5: Wake up every morning was tap weekday mornings on the twenties Brooking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Alexis if you meet a guy on a dating app and then block him, how should he read that? Does that mean that there's no chance, or are you telling him hey, try hard or stupid?
Speaker 5: Pretty much?
Speaker 11: Know, m.
Speaker 4: Marsh, that's what blocking is.
Speaker 8: Un lets me catches the five minute window.
Speaker 4: I un block him.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: I only asked because one of our listeners says the woman he was talking to blocked him almost immediately, but it was all part of her elaborate plan that she does to guys all the time. We'd never heard of something quite like this before, and honestly, I'm a little worried that once we air this, other women are gonna start trying this.
Speaker 1: So that means it's a good thing, huh.
Speaker 3: And unfortunately men will fall for it too. They're gonna hear what it is in your brand new second date update Next second date Update Date. We get a lot of requests for second dates on this show, and to pick which ones to do, we try to look at the emails for something that stands out, Yeah for sure, whether that's a cool date idea or a bad mistake that they know that they made that night, or in today's case, somebody with a unique first name. That's it, which is why we'll be talking to a guy who signed his message car C A r so Car Welca, is that your given name spelling?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 16: Actually I was born with the even car, but it has two RS.
Speaker 1: I was thinking it was going to be like short for Carson or something.
Speaker 3: Did you write it wrong in the email with only one R?
Speaker 2: No? No, no.
Speaker 16: When I got to my twenties, I just dropped the second R because I just thought it would be quicker and more professional.
Speaker 1: More professional. I mean, who would hire a car with two rs? I right that those people are jokes.
Speaker 3: They sound very professionals. Now, yeah, okay, well we're going to call you by the short car name.
Speaker 1: I guess I wanted to do more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to stick to what he wants. So tell us about the woman that you met. What's her name?
Speaker 2: Her name is Charlotte. You know I met her online?
Speaker 1: Charlotte. Okay, well, okay, how did you guys strike up a conversation?
Speaker 16: So we connected over the app. She gave me your phone number and we were texting, and within the first couple of texts, she goes, Hey, no offense, but I do this with every to see you know how committed they are. But I'm going to block you and I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You say? She says, The only way to reach me after this is through my Venmo.
Speaker 1: No, why that's kind of smart.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a red flag to move on.
Speaker 1: It is a red So the only way you can reach her is if you ven her like a buck and write something in the comments of it.
Speaker 4: If she's only worth a dollar, Brook, you don't want that kind of lady.
Speaker 1: She's at dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean she's really attractive.
Speaker 16: She was really cute, and I was like, whatever, okay, fine, you know, I'll send her a dollar on venmo just to talk to Oh.
Speaker 4: Did you send a dollar? She may find that insulting friend.
Speaker 16: Well, when it was done, it cost me sixty two dollars to get to date.
Speaker 3: You said, sixty two one dollar messages?
Speaker 2: Why all right?
Speaker 16: So I venmoed her dollar with a message that said, hey, it's car, and you know that allowed me to reach her, right, So fast forward sixty one venmo messages later, Oh my car?
Speaker 1: Which one was yourself? A steam that went with it?
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, whatever, it's just fun dude. I thought it was funny. It's a bold movie. You got to give her credit to work the system. Whatever.
Speaker 3: You know, we don't have to cut this second date update short. The only way to reach us now is through Venmo.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, it's cute when she does it, but it's not cute when we do it, hucky.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because I'm flirting with her.
Speaker 16: This is going somewhere I'm not going.
Speaker 8: Is she commenting on any of these Venmo payments or you just cheap going one after another?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, that's that's how we continue to talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so did you actually turn this into a real date or are we doing this all through Venmo messages?
Speaker 16: Obviously, so she agrees to date. So we went to like this college volleyball game. Finally, the game was cheap. You know, I didn't have enough I didn't have enough money for a nice dinner after that?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 1: Was she okay with just a cheap date?
Speaker 16: I mean it seemed like it's meaning. It was pretty fun. We got to talk about her live, you know. After the game, we stopped by like a Costco food court to get some hot dog or whatever.
Speaker 1: This is her jam, that food core.
Speaker 3: I mean Costco food is everybody's jam, I know.
Speaker 1: But like she's reading as a woman who wants money, like she wants a rich guy. That's why the Venmo is there.
Speaker 16: I don't really think so, because you have to imagine every guy that takes this girl out is going to take her out to somewhere extensive or whatever. So I just figured i'd be different, I'd be the opposite of that.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: You're right, but you're on the phone with us car, Yeah, I mean, how did that date end?
Speaker 3: Or what's happened since then?
Speaker 16: Well, on the date, she said this is definitely different than the type of date that she normally goes on.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a good thing, Okay.
Speaker 1: The way she delivered it was like, this is different, like in a positive tone.
Speaker 2: I mean that's how I took it.
Speaker 16: Okay, okay, anyway, but clearly now she's not responding anymore, not even to my Venmo messages.
Speaker 2: And I sent her like ten bucks on the last one, the dollar amount.
Speaker 1: Noway, can you see her history? Can you see how many other men?
Speaker 2: Or no? Private?
Speaker 1: God, I want to follow her Venmo so bad. I wish you could do that.
Speaker 4: Brooks dollar.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she'll even answer the phone when we try and call her here, because she seems really picky about who she talks to.
Speaker 4: We have no money either.
Speaker 1: Why why? Why? Why do you want to see her again, superd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's one of these the answer to every hy question for a dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're so dumb.
Speaker 1: I think that there's some depth in some men, Jeffrey every once in a while.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we're gonna try and get Charlotte a call here. Luckily we're not blocked yet if we want to get blocked.
Speaker 4: I'm really good at this.
Speaker 3: I bet I'm sure by the end of the call we will be. But let's come back. We'll try and get you a second date update with her right after this. Just hold on to the second date update. Today is a new one for second date for us because our listener Car formerly spelled with two rs. Now it's just one R.
Speaker 1: That part doesn't really matter on the radio. The difference it.
Speaker 3: Does matter for professional reasons. It's much more professional with just one off. But he matched with a woman named char Lynne on a dating app, and once he got her number, she said, so I do this with every guy, but I'm blocking you and the only way to reach me now is through Venmo. Okay, And it worked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get Car gave her like sixty three bucks before they would on their first date.
Speaker 3: Something like that. Initially I said red flag, but now that I think more about it, maybe this is actually a huge green flag.
Speaker 1: Oh, because she's such an entrepreneur.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most guys don't want to date gold diggers. She clearly doesn't need any of his money because she's already got so much coming in from me. And she was very upfront and clear with her communication about it, saying I do this to every guy, So Car did this out of his own free will.
Speaker 4: Actually, she is pretty open.
Speaker 3: And seemed amused by this girl's strategy.
Speaker 1: It just baffles me that men are okay with this, Like all of you are like, oh, she's hot, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: The bar is very low for us.
Speaker 3: Logic alexis, what do you what do you think about her strategy?
Speaker 8: Oh? No, it works. I'm just confused why he's wondering why she's not calling him back. I mean it's.
Speaker 3: Obvious, right, Yeah, what's obvious?
Speaker 8: Money don't care.
Speaker 3: Women don't want money out of guys. That's not a thing.
Speaker 1: He got the sixty three bucks. Why even go on a date with him? Do you mean, why waste your time?
Speaker 3: Do you have any ideas on that car? And he guesses of what she might say.
Speaker 16: Here I'm looking forward to connecting and seeing what happens, but I really have no idea.
Speaker 3: The real question, though, is can a good relationship happened when it starts from Venmo payments? But can you build something serious out of that?
Speaker 1: I don't think unless it's a business venture. I'm going to go No.
Speaker 3: We're going to try and hopefully prove that wrong and get her to agree to it. Sorry, sorry, I just remember that's the goal here.
Speaker 6: For at least we know if they ever proposed, he could just send her the dollar request with a little wedding.
Speaker 9: Ring on it.
Speaker 3: All right, we gotta call this well this girl. I'm going to dial her number right now. Hopefully she answers. Here we go, Hello, ah, Hi, we're looking to speak with Charlynne.
Speaker 1: I'm just shocked that she answered the phone, honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're all kind of surprised that you answered. Because we're a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hi, Charlotte, how are you?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 3: You We're a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey, and we're doing something called a second Date update, trying to help out one of our listeners that you went on a date with recently named Carr.
Speaker 12: Oh god, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're either really religious or you're really fed up with him.
Speaker 3: I clearly remember him. We just sorry. We need to ask you even before why you're not calling him back. We want to ask you about the Venmo thing.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, he told you about that.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course he told us. He said he spent sixty three dollars just trying to get a date.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's just like I told him, it's like a commitment thing because I have a lot of guys reach out to me, and I only want the ones who are serious. And then Mo is like the first hurdle.
Speaker 3: Then the first hurdle, seriously as a guy is a thousand bucks.
Speaker 4: I don't mean he's serious about.
Speaker 8: You will just see more desperate if they're willing to spend more.
Speaker 10: No, it's not about the money. It's just about like the inconvenience of just not being able to like message on an app. You can message anybody on an app.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're trying to see how much effort they're willing to put in just to like get on a date with you.
Speaker 10: Right, It's about the effort. It's not about the money.
Speaker 1: Why did you wait to sixty three dollars to answer him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, why didn't you send the money back?
Speaker 1: I mean, no judgment if it's about the money, but it seems like you just need to lean into that part.
Speaker 3: The women are calling you gold diggers, so you can't pick up.
Speaker 8: I'm not against it, but just own it.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you about the date that we went on, and you will realize that I'm not a gold digger.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, you did tell us a little bit about it with the volleyball game and the Costco.
Speaker 10: Okay, so we told you that, Yeah, it was fun, it was funny. I must say that Costco pizza was way better than I expected.
Speaker 4: Wow, I apologize.
Speaker 1: I had her pegged as a hot dog girl too. That is a shocking move in the rere.
Speaker 3: I thought you were a chicken, big lady, you yourself are saying that you had a better time than you thought. The food was better than you thought. Carson really nice. Then why aren't you calling him back?
Speaker 10: Well? I have a thing about etiquette and treating people around me better than I treat myself, and I I was just there was something that happened on the date that I just was not okay, with really rubbed me the wrong way.
Speaker 1: That's interesting etiquette. Yeah, so you think it would be important for him to know what it is so he can change his behavior.
Speaker 10: Uh yeah, I don't know. Just the we were at the Costco food court ordering our food and there was the opportunity to tip, and he just didn't even like, wait, there's servers.
Speaker 8: There, No, you order, You can order on your own. If you don't work with a person, I.
Speaker 4: Don't have a membership. Guys, I'm sorry, I exposed to screen.
Speaker 8: You don't even work with a person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like a there's like an area of screen. It's kind of like a self checkout. Yes.
Speaker 10: Yeah, people you know, get your pizza from the counter and there's a person there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they kind of just like throw it on the counter and then turn around.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's like we're at.
Speaker 4: A sports stadium and they're like prepping it exactly.
Speaker 1: Like there's not much eye contact.
Speaker 3: Or don't done the Costco workers and all the hard work that they don't a.
Speaker 1: Burger restaurant, I know what it's like. It's like a fast food counter. I mean, it's the same thing condemned.
Speaker 3: A restaurant doesn't hold a candle. So the food.
Speaker 1: Court, as I know that that strongco. The cook was amazing.
Speaker 3: We're getting sidetracked here, So you found it rude that he didn't offer a tip to the person that gave you your pizza.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think that you should try to slip up five to any service worker. I just feel like it's the right thing to do, and it clearly didn't cross his mind.
Speaker 1: I've never seen anyone tip in Costco, well not at the rich Costco where you shop up the latest Costco.
Speaker 3: But okay, so that was it. That was like the deal breaker for you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I went back. I said I was going to go get more napkins, and I went back and gate the woman a five dollars bill.
Speaker 1: Ex nice of you.
Speaker 8: I mean, technically it's his money. You used to tipper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in a way he did tip.
Speaker 5: Yeah him.
Speaker 3: There's clearly two sides of this story. We have Charlotte's now we need to get cars because I need to let you know, Charlotte. He's been on the other line listening to this the entire time.
Speaker 12: Oh are you sure what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how these work. I'm sorry, Oh no, yeah, to hear it.
Speaker 1: If it's something it's important to you.
Speaker 12: Okay, I mean, hi, car.
Speaker 16: This is actually kind of a joke, right because I always tip twenty percent on every chick if there's a waiter. But this tipping culture is out of control. Like, who's going to ask me for a tip? Next my landlord for my rent? Like what are we doing?
Speaker 3: That actually is a really good idea.
Speaker 10: I feel from animosity for me right now and that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know what, I feel like you have a guilt complex because you're taking money from men and you don't like any rule.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is getting deep.
Speaker 2: That's why you're triggered by it.
Speaker 3: A car. You know, we're trying to help you here to get another Doba.
Speaker 2: Need help. I'm good, I've heard enough. I'm good.
Speaker 1: What does this make? You're so angry?
Speaker 3: Sound very trick by it.
Speaker 2: Because this is a joke. This is a joke, Like she's actually a joke.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, what are you talking about?
Speaker 13: Why am I getting this?
Speaker 2: Everyone? I'm out?
Speaker 3: No? No, okay, Well, we don't want it to get hostel on the phone. We're just trying to set up another date for the two of you somewhere that's happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe somewhere where there's no tip needed.
Speaker 3: It's like a Costco food court.
Speaker 1: Perhaps, I mean, I'm kind of like sticking up for him, but.
Speaker 3: That was I know, you came in really really harsh there.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, nobody's gonna hear your point when you just come in yelling a car like, there's no way that she's ever going to see your side that way.
Speaker 3: Man, bru, I don't even think he's on the phone. Are you still their car?
Speaker 1: I was wanting a tip from him.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's done none, but we just provided the service for him. He says, if you provide a service, then he'll give you a tip. But he dined and dashed on our show. What the heck, Charlotte, you're you're still there?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 10: Oh, Charlotte, Yeah, I'm just kind of amazed at how much energy hostility.
Speaker 1: Sorry about.
Speaker 4: I didn't think I was gonna have your back by the end of this.
Speaker 3: So I love it out a bullet. You're pro tipping, though, right, Charlotte. Give thirty on this phone.
Speaker 1: It's free, So if you do zero times thirty, it's still.
Speaker 4: We can count on you, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't trust Brooks math on that. I think it's one hundred dollars Jeffrey in the morning. Yikes. Man, I'm still trying to figure that whole situation.
Speaker 1: Out because he got so mad.
Speaker 3: He seems so offended about how tipping is getting out of control these days. Although he was basically tipping her on Venmo in order to get a date.
Speaker 4: That was the irony there.
Speaker 3: I'm like, sir, when you're tipping a woman just for conversation, you're the one who's making tipping out of control, not the woman.
Speaker 6: But he would argue, let me be him, Well, she's offering a service.
Speaker 4: I'm getting a reward every time. I know.
Speaker 1: I can't even hear that. I mean, the the anger part was so bizarre to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like he was ready to snap.
Speaker 2: He came on hot.
Speaker 3: So I'm glad that Car peeled out on that one. Honestly, I try to stand up for the listeners as much as possible on these segments, even when I look like an idiot for it. He would make it really really difficult to defend him.
Speaker 1: God, but I love you looking like an idiot. So maybe I'm sad that he's.
Speaker 3: Hang when you did, Car, But if you want to get a little bit of help with your dating life. You can always email the show. We'll call that person who's not calling you back. Yeah, go Tree for free. You don't charge anything. How dumb are we?
Speaker 4: Would you take them?
Speaker 3: Yeah? If you're willing to. You can also check out our second date updates on your podcast wherever you get yours at Brooke and.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Guys are always saying that women are so complicated, but there's actually a trick. Sometimes all you gotta do is randomly sprinkle in a couple of words you know they love to hear in the middle of your conversation.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you're just gonna say listen, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Don't waste your time doing that. Just say stuff like target don't work, iced coffee.
Speaker 1: You didn't need the sound effect out, Alexis.
Speaker 3: I don't know why that is, or in Brooks case, organic dirt based deodorant.
Speaker 1: This humidity just.
Speaker 3: Went up in the room after I said that. But our next segment is all about using the right romantic words as people confess their love on Craigslist. Oh, in fact, maybe you're going to hear one of your romantic trigger words when we read them a brand new misconnections.
Speaker 1: But I have a fellow.
Speaker 3: It's coming up right after this.
Speaker 5: Misconnections.
Speaker 3: That was me staring there's only two places in this world to find true love. One is at Area fifty one, underneath the table where they're operating on the aliens. So much free out of this world, loub over the Oh.
Speaker 1: I'd hooking up with the alien, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Have rules against that for some reason. The other On the pages of craigslist dot org, we comb that website top to bottom, front to back to find the best misconnections that they have to offer, like this first one titled just like the Dogs, I Trap you captured my heart man for woman thirties park, tell me you're a dog catcher. Oh no, let's find out, he says. I was working my animal control job.
Speaker 1: For the city, thank God, dealing.
Speaker 3: With a pack of wild squirrels that took over a utility ship. I saw you.
Speaker 4: Oh, are there any domestic squirrels?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were the brunette with a body that reminded me of the Jessica Rabbit poster I had at the lap age of seven.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: As a child, I was like, I have a crush.
Speaker 2: On this cartoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll never forget the first words you said to me. Hey, God, stop blanking staring at me.
Speaker 1: Whoa, Okay, that's very Jessica Rabbit up her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I was.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 3: I went about my business, but saw you jogging by about an hour later.
Speaker 1: Why are you still there?
Speaker 3: You stopped? I thought to apologize to me for earlier. Instead, you said you needed help because your car tire had a hole in it.
Speaker 6: Oh now who comes crawling back?
Speaker 1: She doesn't remember it's even the same guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know nothing about cars. I'm just an animal control guy. But I grew a pair of acorns and got to work.
Speaker 4: Yeah outa boy.
Speaker 3: After thirty minutes, it turns out half a roll of duct tape and some styrofoam pieces taped over the hole didn't quite do the job.
Speaker 1: Oh darn, it sounds like an alexis to fix you.
Speaker 3: Then told me to get away from you as you reached for your phone to call a quote real man.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, or the cops.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Since our last interaction, I learned how to patch a tie from some dufices on YouTube. Let me prove it to you in person.
Speaker 1: Why do I feel like he's going around stabbing tires.
Speaker 3: Let's go to your next misconnection titled Your Love is Electric Woman for Man forties convenience store parking lot. I was the blonde with a fresh boob job driving the Cheetah Print Tesla.
Speaker 1: Wow, they're always real high when you first get him done in your chin a little bit.
Speaker 3: You were two charging stations over in the orange Nissan on leaf.
Speaker 1: A Tesla driver is looking at a leaf. Guy, I like it.
Speaker 3: Judging by your adult braces, I knew you had money expensive, y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm judging by his car. I think you're wrong.
Speaker 3: I put my flirt game into high gear and asked you if you could help me locate my charging port.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me guess he did not get the innuendo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said sure, And as you walked over to me, I giggled and jiggled. I tried to make some small talk about how Elon Musk doesn't believe we landed on the moon. You told me he's probably an alien.
Speaker 1: For each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't remember laughing so hard in all my life. You're so funny everything in life. Why is she still loud after you plugged my port? I asked if you knew how to use any other electric toys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this guy's so confused.
Speaker 1: I got a drill at home.
Speaker 3: You said you had a remote control car as a kid, and then I told you that's not what I was talking about. Then you commented that your nephew bought a drone last year.
Speaker 1: That's what she's.
Speaker 3: You quite get my vibe for electric toys. You were lucky you walked back to your tiny car because I was about to give you a tour of the inside of my Tesla.
Speaker 1: Oh, I also think she's not literal. Again, if you.
Speaker 3: See this, the tour is still available, but only if you buy me sushi in a new dress. First signed London.
Speaker 1: This guy will never call her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has no idea. NEXTWIST connection is titled help Need It on Ile Love I Like It Man for Woman fifties supply store. A beautiful angel approached me as I was browsing the aisles of the office depot. Wow, you were that angel, and you proved that you don't need makeup to make a Neon red store uniform look good. Just long brown hair and massive cans. I was in the market for a new landline after my pitbull terrier ripped my old one out of the wall.
Speaker 1: Oh can you pick that up?
Speaker 4: Even your pitpulls like bro upgrades.
Speaker 3: You recommended a motorola with a nine to one one speed dial.
Speaker 1: Feature because you're old and you may need it.
Speaker 3: I told you the only feature I need is your dad's number so I can ask permission to marry you.
Speaker 4: This stuff.
Speaker 3: Admit it. I got more game than Fortnite.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's heard of.
Speaker 8: It is about an old novel.
Speaker 3: At one point we flirted with each other. You asked me what else I was looking for, and I said, five foot one good cook knows the difference between a stroke and a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Oh, so the nine one one feature will come in here.
Speaker 3: After that, you walked away and called your manager to help me over the loud speaker. Seems like the ball is in your court. Martina Navtalova, Yeah, I'm waiting.
Speaker 1: So I was like, her name's Martina. That's cool.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: Forty love and we started with ile love, tell him to stop.
Speaker 3: We're also turned on by John Geris Connections.
Speaker 5: For the week, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Got a brand new player to the game today. Her name is Alicia. She works front desk at a dental office for the last fifteen years, and she announced that she is going to be going to Disney World soon.
Speaker 1: That's why we're playing the music.
Speaker 3: Lisia, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: That's your favorite ride? What's the best ride?
Speaker 16: Well, I haven't been a disney World, so that was really long, a long long time ago.
Speaker 14: I mean I always like Magic moun Disney Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great. I heard that Disney World is second happiest place on Earth and that the first is actually dentis office.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 13: Come to the dentist.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go to the dentist, is what I like to.
Speaker 3: Thank I wanted to play Mary Bang kill with the Disney Princess with you?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, the princess? Who are you marrying?
Speaker 9: Mary?
Speaker 1: And I Pokemon? Oh okay princesses? Yeah sure, I'm Mary Bell. That's just personal choice. Okay, who are you killing you? Who are you taking out?
Speaker 11: Uh Ariel?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, who's that choice?
Speaker 12: Bad boy?
Speaker 9: Jasmine?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, who I'm married to? Talk about my wife?
Speaker 2: All right, get a little belly action.
Speaker 3: Now we're in the mood for some trivia here perfect in the studio. Let's go over the rules. Thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you have to beat her out right if you want to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 12: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: All right, let's do this like Jasmine is listening. Good luck? Okay, your time starts now. Today is tax day? What does the R in ir S stand for revenue? The sport cricket originated in which country?
Speaker 1: England?
Speaker 3: In nineteen ninety five? What chain restaurant debuted their signature? Stuffed cruss pizza? Snow and fiddler are two types of what creature? What was the first flavor of Gatorade?
Speaker 12: The ice?
Speaker 3: Blue Walla isn't just a city, it's a type of what vegetable. I know you can't prepare.
Speaker 9: I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Don't say anything, she said, hilarious. But we're just starting to get to know you, because, like I said, you're new to the game I see on my screen or your interests or concerts. And the last concert that you went to your favorite last year was Beyonce.
Speaker 1: It sure was. It was so I die, dude, can't you wait for the new tour. Oh my gosh, the Cowboy Carter Tour.
Speaker 10: I'm excited.
Speaker 11: I already got my Cowgirl's going to be.
Speaker 4: The most fashionable Cowboys show.
Speaker 1: It's an event. It's not just a show. It is like an event.
Speaker 13: That's it.
Speaker 16: It's life changing.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a lot like the event that we do here on this show. Win Brooks Bucks. Yeah, just Beyonce concerts. Some have said a lot of people have said that, So are you ready to partake in the extravaganza.
Speaker 1: You've never been doing beyond this show.
Speaker 3: But yes, here we go. Time it starts now. Today is tax Day. What is the R in ir S stand for revenue? The sport cricket originated in which country?
Speaker 1: India?
Speaker 3: In nineteen ninety five? What chain restaurant debuted their signature stuffed crust pizza pizza hut? Snow and fiddler are two types of what? Sea? Creature?
Speaker 1: Seahorse?
Speaker 3: What was the first flavor of gatorade? Red Walla isn't just a city, it's a type of what veteran? Who was the host of the TV show Kitchen Nightmares? What character does Will Ferrell play in the movie Anchor?
Speaker 1: Man? Oh, that's the one.
Speaker 3: Yike, okay, answers are in now. We got to go with the scoreboard to see how bolted with Jose.
Speaker 4: Whoa ver nice King of the Castle.
Speaker 6: I have a chair, Alicia, Alicia.
Speaker 4: You got to correct today.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no questions, that's good.
Speaker 4: And brook you well, you didn't go easy, you got five.
Speaker 8: Definitely didn't get.
Speaker 1: That last one.
Speaker 3: What came on fire? Today, let's go to the answers for everybody. Today is tax day. The R in IRS stands for revenue Internal Revenue Service. Sport cricket originated in India back in seventeen twenty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah the Doctor by England as like their favorite game.
Speaker 3: But in nineteen ninety five Pizza Hut debut their signature stuff cross pizza sood. Snow and Fiddler are two types of crabs. Snow crabs Fiddler crab. The first flavor of Gatorade was the yellow one lemon lime flavor.
Speaker 4: Everyone uses colors. Yeah, like it was like she said blue, Brooks said.
Speaker 1: Red say presence too.
Speaker 3: The next question isn't just a city, it's also a prison and it is a type of onion. The host of the TV show Kitchen Nightmares is Gordon Ramsey, and Will Ferrell plays Ron Burgundy in the Inkerman. So Alicia, Unfortunately it wasn't enough to beat Brooke today. But just for playing, you are going to get a pair of tickets to see Kane Brown in his In the Air Tour team on August sixteenth. That girl, get your tickets to see multi platinum country that is Cam Brown. That's right ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys so much. Yeah listening jeff On on your first time.
Speaker 7: I sure did.
Speaker 10: I'll be back for more.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Buck same time tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.