Speaker 1: No listen to your shirt every single.
Speaker 2: Day where a morning shown better known as the People's Choice and Sluto on my life skin brothers out there, just hilarious.
Speaker 1: That's what the world I ask. Just don't do no work and.
Speaker 3: Charlemagne to God talk you to tell everybody come to the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: I call this the hot seat, yo yo, back to this sub It's like being on America's front court.
Speaker 5: Don't feel like my this cousin's I never thought.
Speaker 1: To me every time I go to the revers club, I have no font be like a fit man.
Speaker 4: I'll get good morning Usa yo.
Speaker 6: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 4: Just hilarious. Good morning, Charlamagne the cat. Peace to the planet is Monday, Yes it's Monday. Back to the work. How y'all feeling?
Speaker 3: I was feeling good til my goddamn headphones just broke. Cheap ass beat by dres He reasons.
Speaker 1: Oh literally just.
Speaker 3: Broke when I put them on my goddamn head, double damn head. I'm sorry, God me say that.
Speaker 1: Oh they're the first ones that ever came out you need some updated ones.
Speaker 3: No, do you think the first ones that ever came out? I had these for a while, but I can't believe it just broke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how are you feeling strong?
Speaker 1: Acture strong?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: It was my sum birthday yesterday, he turned twelve. We celebrated Friday through Sunday.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I'm extra tired, but I'm married though.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It was a dance competition for me this weekend. So the girls had dance competition. This was the first time that they competed against each other. Usually they're not in the same age brackets, so this was a little different. Uh so this was seven years old to twelve. But it just wasn't dance. This was like dance, acting, monologues, singing, so it was a.
Speaker 4: Little all over the place. But they did pretty good.
Speaker 7: Out of one hundred girls, Brooklyn scored for London scored six, so they did pretty good. So drop a bomb for them.
Speaker 4: As a mom, do you feel pressure when it's your kid's birthday? Just like to do stuff for.
Speaker 1: Them a little bit? But then be like no, because I do stuff for Ash all the time.
Speaker 4: But you got a huge cake and a huge party and all that.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I got him in his Raven's cake and everything, and then he wanted to just and the older day he get he don't really be putting too much pressure on me. He wanted to just hang with his friends. We went the skies on glow Night Friday with kids from his school. Then he was like, I want to hang on my family Friday. We did virtual reality. I shot a bunch of you know, I'm zombies. We did that, and then we went out to eat. Just to tell your restaurant. Went to the house. He played his game. He got a bike like he it was Christmas. Yeah, I know, right, but ye'ap you got some money to his cash. It only thing I would like. He text a couple of my friends like, hey, y'all, it's my birthday. Okay, Like, don't text my friends. No, no, no, no, no, no, no no no, don't do that money. I don't like it because it's kind of like, hey, y'all, I'm gonna send all my goal fund me.
Speaker 4: But he swell he could do that. No, yeah, but I'm sure.
Speaker 1: My son don't ever teck somebody, Hey, it's my birthday. Why don't we acting poor?
Speaker 3: So wrong with you acting poor. That's using his position to get a little bit more changing.
Speaker 1: In that is clowned out. Now, don't get that from you get that from wrong. Hey, it's my birthday.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, let's get the show cracking.
Speaker 7: Over the weekend, there was so much going on, Drake released a response to Kendrick Lamar, have you heard the check? But we're gonna get that on right now, and then we're gonna get in the front page news. Let's get into it. Let's called what dropp and give me fifty No, it's called push ups, push ups. It's the breakfast club good morning that.
Speaker 4: I'd like to hear like giving people speak. So let that man go shut up more than everybody. We are to breakfast club. Let's get in some front page.
Speaker 3: I'm highly impressed. I know we're gonna talk about it during Jess with the mess with us. Highly impressed.
Speaker 4: I'll take some phone calls as well. Highly impressed.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, today is April fifteenth, so it is tax day. Your taxes are due by eleven fifty nine p M Jesus. All right now, taxpayers in Massachusetts and Maine having to April seventeenth to pay taxes because of Patriots day, and they're saying, if your business was affected by what's going on in Israel, you might be given an extension as well. But everybody else you better have your taxes in by tonight. At eleven fifty nine pm, now, Iran launched drone strikes at Israel. Now, they said about three hundred and fifty drones was sent to Israel, but they said ninety nine percent of them were actually stopped.
Speaker 8: President Biden speaking on the phone with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nett Yahoo on the heels of Iran's significant attacks against Israel Saturday night. The President told the Israeli Prime Minister that he should consider tonight a win. That the US's assessment right now is that Iran's attacks had been largely unsuccessful. And the reason that this is the US's assessment right now, according to this official, is that almost all of the drones and missiles that Iran launched Saturday, including more than and one hundred ballistic missiles, were successfully knocked out of the sky, and we were told essentially that nothing of value was hit.
Speaker 1: Again, this is the.
Speaker 8: US's current assessment of the situation. Importantly, we are also told that the President told the Israeli Prime Minister that the US will not participate in any offensive operations against Iran.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's the best case scenario, right, I mean from what I read, only one little girl was hurt and it caused minor damage to an Israeli military base. And as you just heard, the vast majority of you know, the arsenal was then accepted by Israel and his allies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let's see if American can keep Israel from escalating things even further. What I ran by retaliating, like you know, we should be trying to stave off escalation in the Middle East by any means possible.
Speaker 7: And they said therese drones, which they said to Santa Brown three hundred and fifty costs anywhere from two million to six million dollars.
Speaker 3: And that's can you imagine? Can you imagine this tax day? That's why our tax dollars are going people.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, but in that case, the tag dollars went to the defense, right, you know, because ninety nine percent of them was shot down. Yeah, which is crazy. All right?
Speaker 7: Now, Donald Trump, he's going to be the first, I guess, the first president to be charged with a felony and his trials thoughts.
Speaker 9: Today, Donald Trump will become the first former president ever to stand for a criminal trial.
Speaker 4: He is not impressed with the case.
Speaker 7: I haven't seen one legal scholar that said this is the case, and in fact, even you people said, oh gee, that's too bid.
Speaker 4: This is the first one. All of them miss scams.
Speaker 9: And by all of them, he means all of the many criminal cases he faces around the country. Thirty four criminal counts in Manhattan revolving around the hush money payments to an adult film star, lying about it on various federal forms, and the star witness Trump's one time fixer and lawyer, Michael Cohen. A pool of hundreds of potential jurors will be asked a series of forty two questions like have you ever attended a rally for Donald Trump?
Speaker 4: Or you follow him on social media? And do you have strong feelings about how he has been treated?
Speaker 3: It's impossible, it is going to be unfair, possible to have a jury. Way that has not followed any of these cases. He was the former president of the United States of America. Before that, he was a freaking celebrity in eighties. That's right, he was executive reducing celebrity of prints. Everybody named Mama knows about this situation. What are we talking about here?
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's there's no way that nobody's gonna ever hear or follow us see Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not possible.
Speaker 4: And they probably voted for him or are voted against him. Know what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: Like, what are we talking about? This is no possible, It's impossible. All right, Well that is front page news. Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone lines and wide open, let us know how your weekend was, what you did over the weekend, whatever it may be.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the press was glove? Hello, who's this?
Speaker 10: This is Jason from Canada.
Speaker 11: Listen you guys every morning?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, do you have an owl tattoo on you anywhere? He definitely does?
Speaker 12: No, no dog, Okay, I just want to say shout up to Charlotte Maine for uh we're saying that the Drake's on play Man.
Speaker 10: That was a good start of the week.
Speaker 13: What did I say, Well, d J, I was gonna shut it off for early, but uh, you guys got to play and I was awesome.
Speaker 4: You got to appreciate.
Speaker 14: I just wanted to.
Speaker 11: Call and say, yeah, we listened to you guys in Canada alshow and we were on.
Speaker 4: In Toronto for a little while. But Drake got it taken up. That's not true, all right.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's true, but that's his story. And then they just took us off. That's like like Atlanta is doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, discuss that some other time.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 4: Who's this? Yeah news Long Island? Good news, Long Island?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 4: You off your chest?
Speaker 13: Yo?
Speaker 14: I just got to say, rate Ross, did Drake dirty? It's like the sun put his father, put his.
Speaker 10: Son right over his lap and said, I'm about to teach a lesson.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, get them dirty? Okay? Hello, who's this Derek Detroit? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 12: I want to get a couple of things off my chest. But I'm gonna be brief with you one. Why did the conversations we have nowadays have to have a cause and get the.
Speaker 10: Stuffs to indicate you're not paying so to me, I think that's quite ridiculous. Like I read that's influence to where you can't say something without having consider addicting it cause no cap and all that you do it.
Speaker 15: Too much in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it is very much annoying, but you can do what you want to do.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. You ain't got to follow the trends absolutely without a doubt.
Speaker 15: And I'm gonna always be me.
Speaker 14: But at the same time, it's just the.
Speaker 13: Land is here.
Speaker 11: Even when y'all say thirty things or people y'all guests or or uh invite pay thirty things, is just cause like, come on, man, you make a conversation more unrelatable when you.
Speaker 14: Cause I'm like, what what what happened? What just happened?
Speaker 4: What we call a fout? Why wait, that's why they should say that was gay, Paul.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 5: Or anything.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 11: Just need relatable man, you know, gosh, people following the young people trays.
Speaker 10: Me to stop.
Speaker 4: You know, we need to know how old are you. I'm forty two, okay, I was born in night one hundred and seventeen. I'm forty five. Pauses our error sir, Yes, it is pauls So.
Speaker 3: That was Cameron and then back in the day, long time ago, a long long time ago.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 1: But sir, that's just that when.
Speaker 14: I say so young people, yeah, thank you, I appreciate you. But not just that, but also with the fact of some of the other stuff that we do and say that's just what thing. Okay, that may be our eraror, but it's a lot of stuff we're doing, you know, the tides and dragging it out and that sounds crazy.
Speaker 4: Like you do you know what I'm saying, Like what you said.
Speaker 11: When people say it's crazy and they drag it out, that's easy.
Speaker 4: That that's not That was our error too, bro, Yeah.
Speaker 5: That wasn't our era.
Speaker 15: Man, you ain't never heard.
Speaker 11: Of people dragging the.
Speaker 14: World crazy like that.
Speaker 4: Crazy talking about.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, okay, maybe you're right on that one.
Speaker 13: But listen, I got one more thing before I let you go. The student that law is why why they want to prove.
Speaker 7: What you mean, why they want to prove He's been proving a bunch of them. Yeah, they've been getting a lot of them. A lot of people been getting there. I think like two hundred hundred people a couple of days ago. Got that got their super lowers forgive.
Speaker 14: Okay, So here's the thing.
Speaker 15: They're not doing it for the average person.
Speaker 11: And what I love ay that is they're doing it for like ps LF public Service Works inspirement for ly Merses, which.
Speaker 4: I don't disagree with.
Speaker 11: But I'm saying the average person walking the street. They got student law that has not after Tony survey the what nationwide the average person to go rooms, I was saying, let the people do test them only.
Speaker 4: Or cat You're saying, yeah, there's there's stipulations to it, but I mean, all in all, he has I think it's four point three million student borrows.
Speaker 7: I've had their debtorations now they said Biden is canceling seven point four billion in student debt for two hundred and seventy seven thousand borrowers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's the most recent one. He's done over one hundred and fifty three already and he's done four point three million student borrow I'm sorry, most recent one is the seven point four I believe.
Speaker 7: Yep, get it off your chest eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one.
Speaker 4: If you need to vent hit us something else. To Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: Go morning the Breakfast Club. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Way up, whether you're mad or blessed.
Speaker 4: Time to get up and get something. Call up now. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello. Who's this? Hello, Hey, what's up? Get it off your chest? No, I just wanted to say the guy who woke up early in the morning try and push Joe Bien on his man show man. Who are you talking about? Doctor Michael Eric Knison?
Speaker 15: Yeah, tripping like he and she was going on out here, and nobody votes for that dude.
Speaker 3: Man, Well, there's gonna be a lot of people who vote for him. I don't know if he's gonna win, but there's gonna be There's gonna be a lot of people vote for him. It's gonna be gonna be tens of millions.
Speaker 4: Man, I seen I've seen all that Joe Biden's supporters turn on him this last few years.
Speaker 15: It's probably gonna be the worst eglection.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Well, we're gonna see no members. Thank you. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: Good morning here from Charleston, South Carolina.
Speaker 4: Eight four to three Low country. What's happening? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 15: And Charlottegagne talk to me? How are you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm blessed, Black and Holly favorite. How you doing, my brother? Man?
Speaker 15: Good man? You know talking about getting off your chests? Man, I just think this what Today's one of those days we just gotta just put some positivity out there for the things that I want to get off my chest is just some happiness, man, some good vibes. Man, for everybody start.
Speaker 4: Their week out.
Speaker 3: Man, I appreciate that we're gonna take that positive energy and raise, raise you times a thousand and throw our own out there.
Speaker 15: Take it. Man, y'all be blessed and thank y'all for all you do.
Speaker 4: Have a good one. Brother than Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 17: This is Toy from Columbia.
Speaker 4: Thank eight O three metro. What's happening? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 15: Toy?
Speaker 17: Hey, y'all, I'm calling because I wanted to give a shout out to the lady game Call. You celebrated downtown. They're at thirty eight old Victory and it was just an amazing experience to be able to share that with them yesterday.
Speaker 4: So they had to parade yesterday. Man, I wanted to go home, but I couldn't.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, down there we have fun.
Speaker 7: Thank you, I heard get it off your chest eight hundred five eighty five one five one.
Speaker 4: If you need a vent, you can hit us up.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: We got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 1: What we're talking about the breakdown between Drake and everybody?
Speaker 4: Everybody and Drake everybody?
Speaker 1: Yes, the twenty versus one.
Speaker 3: All right, let's not get distracted though, but Kendrick, you on the clock, we'll discuss all right.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Good morning, everybody. We are the break.
Speaker 7: Let's get toes with the Messrs J Justic, Robber Moore.
Speaker 4: Just don't do no lines, don't do talk, don't spend nobody talk the world? Why world?
Speaker 2: Which?
Speaker 4: On the Breakfast Club. She's a coaching.
Speaker 1: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 6: Could get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 1: So Saturday, when I was out with my son, I seen that Drake had well want of Drake tracks leaked or whatever. And at first I thought I ain't think. I was like, all right, he did this, But bars had changed. On the one that he officially dropped.
Speaker 3: So I thought it was AI at first, really yeah, which says a lot about the world we're in, right, Like we gotta figure out if it's real before we even start.
Speaker 4: Talking about it.
Speaker 1: I know, you know, I did see that too, but I just thought people was talking these these bars were spot on. For that to be AI, it was crazy and only he would know certain information, right, So he had took some shots at Kendrick Lamar the weekend have which I didn't even know he was beefing with the little the Little Indian Boy and Rick Ross Future and Metro Woman. Yes, And I was gonna say, you have to help me break this down because I listened a lot, you know, I even stepped away from my son to see real quick, like what's going on with this? But when when Kendrick get told me he was gonna get his chain, he was gonna snatch his shain or whatever, that's wasn't that because that.
Speaker 3: Was something that Kendrick said on First Person Shooter, Right, That's when he's saying that Kendrick only had a side seven shoot.
Speaker 4: A lot of short.
Speaker 3: Lots of in the beginning was towards future when he said, I could be he gave him my number one, the first number one your hand.
Speaker 4: That was way too sexy. Yes, did I know.
Speaker 1: That's when he he got his first number one? Chut hit, I ain't know that, Okay, So let's move on a little bit. Yeah, talking about Sailor Swift from Maroon.
Speaker 3: Five, basically saying that you know Kendrick had to do those features because top one of them too.
Speaker 1: That is so much.
Speaker 3: Yes, do this show inside the Biddy? What's the biddy the city? That's what our blood would say it though, oh, Drake of Blood.
Speaker 1: No, no, okay, all right, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Poor Metro man.
Speaker 3: Everywhere Metro gonna go, people are gonna tell him to shut his dumb mass up and make them makes the drunk in the fast.
Speaker 4: Food restaurant, fast food drive dud.
Speaker 3: There's people gonna be saying that he's gonna be out with people and just walking through the mall or something.
Speaker 4: People gonna be like, Metro, shut your dumb masks up and make some drunks. Metro go end up in a fight because of that. I'm sure Metro going up in a fight because of that line.
Speaker 15: Yo.
Speaker 4: I'm sure everywhere he goes people gonna be telling him to shut his dumb masks up and make some drums.
Speaker 1: Wow, maybe he should do that.
Speaker 18: I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well my son told me what twenty v one is. That's it's like some new little TikTok trend or the YouTube trend where the guy it would be like twenty women for one one guy. That is twenty people versus I know what Drake is saying, but he got it from a trend that's going on with kids. Like yeah, like like they'd be doing it on YouTube.
Speaker 4: You've been ticktock no, p've been saying five versus one forever.
Speaker 1: What you thinking about that?
Speaker 4: That's just more short shaming.
Speaker 1: No about his wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he shows him drop his little mission as down to get him fifty. But yes, yeah, I don't know what that means. But Whitney is the name of Kendrick's wife, and Drake does that because emotionally and mentally he knows that.
Speaker 4: Will rattle his opponent in some way. M Yeah, you mentioned somebody wife on the record. He did the same thing with Push.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, yeah, he's just mentioned the sun after different oh after remember Drake went at Drama's baby mom too.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is the thing man.
Speaker 3: First of all, I was highly highly impressed by Push Up. Okay, Drake delivered a top tier response to everything that was going on. And this is coming from an O G veteran D Drake hater, So drop on the clues bombs for Drake. I love the record he delivered.
Speaker 7: He cratfully delivered that record. Drake, Drake dis time is effort into it and he and he shot and he did what he was.
Speaker 3: Supposed to do, and he went further than Kendrick has ever gone because Kendrick been throwing shots at Drake for years, you know, very blatant subliminals. But Drake aimed right at Kendrick and he said, Okay, if this is what you want, then.
Speaker 4: You got it.
Speaker 3: So right now, Kendrick on the clock. Okay, Kendrick is all the way on the clock. Drake gave Kendrick his takeover and now Kendrick has to deliver his ethero.
Speaker 4: If he got it.
Speaker 7: And this and one thing you can say about Drake is there's now one person that ever won that Drake that Drake didn't respond to if it was his caliber, absolutely name one that that wasn't in this caliber.
Speaker 4: He backed away from pushing. After push, you dropped.
Speaker 7: Nobody responded at first he responded to anybody after the story. But did he responded?
Speaker 4: Did he restart trying to give Drake some property? But now you're going to make me say something. I go, you shouldn't be said, I have just said. He responded, it's up, It's up, and it's up because Drake wants it to be up. Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: And speaking of responses, Rick ros says, trying to say he couldn't wait to run downstairs too, and he and he made a dis track called Champagne Moments.
Speaker 4: If he had a noose job too. I did not have nose? Now, how did Drake respond to that? Because I've found this very very hilarious.
Speaker 1: He posted on his Instagram story texas between him his mom because his mom was like, wait a minute, you went to go get a no Joe without me, and you know I went to one for a long time, and he was like, I would have got it to you for one deal if I went mine. It's coming from Rick Ross, the guy that songs with He's gone to Loopy off the man Gyro. He has eating the days and it's turned him angry. And racist. The performance he performs at proms for money. It's bad. We'll handle it.
Speaker 3: As soon as Drake called a Ross racist.
Speaker 4: Ross should have called Drake a Karen and you should have called him a Karen right off top.
Speaker 3: And instead of white boy Ross, you should have called Drake Aubrey Graham cracker.
Speaker 4: Okay, jumping the truth, Drake, all that props in that goes right back.
Speaker 3: I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just sitting back watching as a hip hop fan. But the truth is, I don't care about any of those other rappers. I don't care about Ross replying to Drake, we are here for the main event, Drake. I don't need you taking no more fights before we get to what we.
Speaker 4: Came to see, which is Kendrick. Kendrick, Kendrick and Kendrick.
Speaker 1: You on the clock.
Speaker 4: It's all on Kendrick now.
Speaker 3: Kendrick has been calling for this, he's been asking for this for several years, and he got what he wanted. So now it's time to show improved. Because Drake said it. Drake up right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, Drake up right now. Because Drake took it farther than Kendrick ever has.
Speaker 1: And he set it up for a part two. At the end he did say, don't make mean like really released.
Speaker 3: So Kendrick dropped that record that you've been sitting on for four years. And Kendrick, I hope you have not miss sitting on the record for four years. After what I heard would a push up. You need to take a breath. You take your time and reply correctly, because, like I said, Drake dropped his takeover.
Speaker 4: So now you got to give us your ether. If you got the ether, that's what you do.
Speaker 1: Anyway, though he takes his time, you should four years.
Speaker 3: No, No, he better come back faster than that. I got a couple of weeks, and he better come back faster than I actually think I give him. I actually give him some days. Drake came back in what a week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was pretty fair.
Speaker 4: About two weeks and now about a week. It's been two weeks days, it's been two weeks since that shot your record drop.
Speaker 1: But I think that's because the Yeah, that's because everybody else. He heard everybody else, like that's where the twenty v one came from. At first it was just Drake, I mean, Kendrick, and then you hear everybody keep talking about him. It's like, all right now, I really got.
Speaker 2: To go on.
Speaker 4: I don't care about none of the other people do. Drake versus Kendrick is the main event. Kendrick. You've been asking for this for years. You finally got what you asked for. Drake gave it right to you, served it up, put it right at your doorstep. What's up? This is Drake versus everybody next to it?
Speaker 7: That would be the toy Drake versus everybody starts selling T shirts, hat sweatshirts and all.
Speaker 4: Well, somebody need to trag makes a lot of money because I know that they don't win that, so maybe not shout to Detroit. What up though?
Speaker 7: And that is just what the message. Yes, it is all right. Now when we come back, we got front page news. We'll tell you about Chicago. Chicago was a very very nasty over the weekend and we'll discuss it when we come back. Man, it's the Breakfast Cloak Comona.
Speaker 4: You're checking out the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: Warning everybody, it's j n V. Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. Just want to start off saying salute to the nick stay secured the number two seed in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: I would have loved to face the Paces all over.
Speaker 3: The seventy six is Miami heat, though, But it's also amazing too to watch all of the people who jump ship to the next A few years ago, you know, because Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving and James Harden and all of them was over there. I was all rooting for Brooklyn. But now they just sneaking back over to the Knicks. Markman, I'm talking to you. Damn it, Man Envy, I think I'm talking to you talking to me. I always been a Knicks fan. I go to the next games, I support the next I'm in New York. So what exactly you cannot be. You can't say you're a Knicks fan if you've ever won next gear.
Speaker 4: That discussing My litle nephew plays for them. That's why. Well I won't even wears jersey for the Nets.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, let's talk about this mass shooting in Chicago leaves one child dead.
Speaker 19: Balloons now sitting near the front yard of a home where Arian and Molina should still be playing in tonight. Instead, her father is mourning the loss of his nine year old daughter, who died in a shooting Saturday night that injured ten other relatives.
Speaker 4: You're fifty second in Damon.
Speaker 20: They had some big assar rifles, I guess because it was too many shots they shot. They shot my daughter in the head, my wife in the back, me and my leg my two nephews, and a couple more family members.
Speaker 19: Jose Molina says his family was hosting a party to celebrate his sister's confirmation. Just as they were getting ready to cut the cake, Chicago police say two shooters fired off eighteen rounds at the group. Police say the shooting appears to be gang related, but Molina strongly refuted that today.
Speaker 20: At first I thought it was fireworks, man, But when I saw my daughter laying die on the floor with a bullet head, I realized what the fireworks.
Speaker 4: I tried helping her, but it was too late.
Speaker 3: It's hard to tell people that crime is dropping all over America when you hear stories like that every day. How you going to ever convince that family of people in that neighborhood that America is safer as y'all have been saying, right, absolutely right, and some other news now a man was arrested after punching a nine year old in the face.
Speaker 4: Now, this guy was arrested a week before for punching a woman in it. That was in New York. Right in New York, the safest city in America, Safe city in America.
Speaker 21: Now to a developing story, police have arrested a man accused of randomly assaulting a nine year old girl. Investigators say, without warning, thirty year old Gean Carlos Zarzuela ran up and punched the child around noon today inside busy Grand Central terminal. The nine year old girl was taken to the hospital for treatment and we're told she will be okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I said, he was arrested a week earlier for punching a woman in the face. He was They gave him twenty five hundred dollars bond, and then a judge came back and said, no, we're gonna take the bond off. And then he was released. And then a couple of days later punched a nine year old in the face in the same place. And this is not the same guy was punching a woman.
Speaker 1: Isn't nook.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 3: Once again, how you going to tell people that America is safe right in America? Is safe for her when things like this happening all the time. When we hear these stories every single day, and a lot of times it's about the same people.
Speaker 4: You said, this guy just did this what yes week ago said?
Speaker 7: It did it to an elderly woman earlier this month, a couple of weeks ago came out and did the same exact thing.
Speaker 4: No bail, no bond. He just came in, took a picture, and went right back out on the streets to a kid. Jesus Christ. All right, well that is front page news.
Speaker 3: Now you want to talk about cosmetic surgery because it hurts your heart a little bit this weekend when you heard Rick Ross shaming Drake for the alleged cosmetic surgery that he had, because you know, you and Drake both. I don't know if Drake had an those job, but you definitely had a note. I did not have a those jobs, so you didn't.
Speaker 1: Is that why you were saying you feel bad for Drake?
Speaker 7: You know, because they trying to come to his Why should I feel bad because it was it's twenty people jumping them at once, but had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 4: I didn't have non surgery. TikTok train.
Speaker 3: You said twenty you said twenty cosmetologians coming at one person.
Speaker 1: No, I did it twenty v one. When you shut it down, constant does it all the time. Twenty women versus one guy, and a guy gotta pick a woman.
Speaker 4: Well, that's why god are getting cosmetic surgery.
Speaker 3: Because if it's that many women out here that they kind of impressed, they got to get cosmetic surgery to do it.
Speaker 4: And when you got your.
Speaker 7: Nose getting those jobs, I got had the polyps removed out of my nose because I was snoring heavily, so the doctors put you under and cons from my nose inside the nose. My nose wasn't cut, it wasn't sha and it wasn't trimming.
Speaker 1: For the record, if he did get a those jobs, he gotta go.
Speaker 4: Back because that is not.
Speaker 1: Yes, Because I can tell you didn't get a noose job. That's not It would be like no compliment or not like it is. It is no because when you get a nose jobs, you're getting it to be slimmer and more narrow, and that's not what it's getting. That's how I know you blank, Yes, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't understand the shame around men, you know, doing little things to make themselves look better and feel better. Like it's a lot of shaming of the hairlines going on now. People going out to the Turkey and they're going to Boston and they're going to Miami to get the hairline done, and people shaming and we're.
Speaker 7: Talking about a con in his kind looks ridiculous. I was right now, I was when it looked crazy. Okay, like Nori, they said, Norri gotta.
Speaker 4: He always had a hairline though, No, he just always had a little cason. He got it and using that rewind, he using fat rewind. That's what that is.
Speaker 7: We gotta go to a dark brown nor you you're black, you gotta go dark brown on the head, make a little more natural.
Speaker 1: It cons look like I had Jesus right.
Speaker 4: It kind of looks like starting made his Yeah, he can't be removed. So what is the question? Eight hundred five eight five one O five one?
Speaker 3: Should men be shamed for getting a little nip tucks and little plastic surgeries here?
Speaker 1: And that I don't I don't see's just say because not a little nip like, don't don't specify, just say, should guys be ashamed to get cosmetic surgery.
Speaker 7: Women get weaves, get surgery. Yeah we did, women get women get restoration.
Speaker 4: That's all the hairline is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you can get it stration and nobody been selling man, because baby, I'm gonna be struggling breaks and grosser man.
Speaker 4: Whatever happened to that?
Speaker 1: Your head, your nails, brow? Okay, what you doing little baby?
Speaker 4: Lose the hand once you had a baby.
Speaker 7: Well let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, because like you said, women, they don't do the same for when women getting nails, when get eyelashes, whomen get boob jobs, women get bb eye.
Speaker 1: Color, change their eye coloring. Everything.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne got his eyebrows that we'll talk about it when we come back. Drink. That's a damn livest Breakfast morning. What is it, cat, it's the breakfast slogan Morning, the breakfast Club. It's topic time.
Speaker 22: Eight hundred five five one o five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast club.
Speaker 15: Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is tj n V.
Speaker 7: Just Hilary Charlamane the guy. We are the breakfast club. If you're just joining us, we're talking about male surgeries. Now this conversation comes from Charlamage.
Speaker 4: No it doesn't.
Speaker 3: It comes from uh Rick Ross going at Drake saying that Drake had a nose job and saying Drake had some type of a surgery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like but but his a was went to wait, that's why he'd be wearying all that dumb stuff at his concerts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he said that Drake got scolded to have the six pack and he got an old job. Now last year over the holidays, and we had an old job. That's a lie she did when you came back talking funny.
Speaker 4: No it's not.
Speaker 7: I had my powers removed for my nose because I was snoring so much at night. Whatever you want to say, No, no, nothing, nothing got scouted, nothing but whatever.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand why do men get shamed when they go get a little little little little you know, light bol lunch at lightol whatever they call it.
Speaker 1: I feel like guys talk down on women so much for doing it. Like, not at all, guys, but we see more negativity toward women when they do it. And you need to love yourself. Oh your body look crazy. You know, women do it to women, see, but men do it here and so That's why now a lot of men are starting to do it, and I think women just is like, oh, y'all talked about us, but you over here buying abs, you over here, he's Beijing on my pillow. Oh you over here, it's you know, so they be coming that Beijing doesn't come off the pillow either.
Speaker 4: Adjust man and sticks sit the here. Just want to let you know.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about you.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that you. I'm just telling you that just you know that just just men and Beijing does not bleed on the pillow. I don't know, it'd be just sprayed. I don't think they're wrong with it, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you want to go get you a new hairline because you want your hairline back, do it. You know, even if you want to do the body surgery, I wouldn't recommend it. I wouldn't, you know, do it. But I don't have a problem if you want to go get it done. You know, people can get their teeth done, Like why not? Like why wouldn't you if you can, if you can have a little enhancement here, something to make yourself feel better here, like why not with my problem?
Speaker 4: Yes, but the problem with that is is when you do it.
Speaker 7: Most people don't stop, and then they start looking crazy stuf, looking like cat women and cat dudes. It's like you you never It's like I get a little surgery, then I eat a little more, and I get another little surgery, and now I gotta get eyebrows.
Speaker 4: I gotta fix my You gonna keep going cause you got a little jument. What are you about to do?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 4: You gotta those jobs, a justment. I gotta those jobs, sir? What else you're playing on doing?
Speaker 3: Make it over a little thinner, I love to do hang aot win all the big as diamondary, right you little Drew.
Speaker 4: I'm fine. I'm fine with my.
Speaker 1: Anything. Did you know you can get new knee camps?
Speaker 4: Really? Many people need that. I ain't gonna front some people. Incaps be looking like Freeway flew through my guy Freeway. But if you look at certain people in decap it looked like a person from Philly with the big it's all dark around like at the bottom. I not even know that it is.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm getting knee camp surgery.
Speaker 4: Okay, let my friend, let's go to the phone line. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 9: Book?
Speaker 15: Philly?
Speaker 5: Adjusted the mask what your thoughts. My thoughts say is I don't see nothing wrong with men getting any like cosmetic surgery, because I feel like, you know, people do that haveing stuff with their not confident within themselves, but they see something within them stuff that they want to change and they want to fix. So I don't see nothing value that's wrong with that. No, I do see like it depends on what they're getting. I can say, like, I don't think men should be getting like a BB a light bulb, taking the fat out and putting it in your behind. I don't think that would be like.
Speaker 4: A Now, what if you're a bottom.
Speaker 3: What if you're a bottom and you want to be a power bottom and you want to have a little bit more cushion for the pushing back.
Speaker 13: I mean that that's I say it depends on that.
Speaker 5: If you're a gay black man, I definitely see that. But I see far as you're like a straight black man who shouldn't be getting no injections.
Speaker 4: Or no you know, but boogle, straight men are doing everything.
Speaker 7: They're wearing bags and pocketbooks, now they're painting and nails. So it's it's no, it's no longer straight or gay, it's just men.
Speaker 4: It seemed like it.
Speaker 5: In twenty twenty four. I see that, But you know back then me growing up, I'm born in the nineties, so I didn't wasn't Oh, that wasn't acceptable as it is today now so today today's world, Yes, I do.
Speaker 23: Agree with that.
Speaker 4: Now book, are you gay?
Speaker 5: Yes, I definitely am.
Speaker 4: I can hear it in your voice. So the fact that you're telling these men that not to get the BBL and you don't want fat asses out here says a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't want to say I want to say, Oh, I can't say that.
Speaker 4: Dang, you don't want fat ass. He wants fat Oh respect you respect? Eight hundred five eight five one.
Speaker 7: Should we be shaming these guys out here getting these surgeries? Ask the question, let's discuss it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 4: If we're all talking about it, you know we talking about it.
Speaker 22: It's topic times called eight hundred five eight five one O five one.
Speaker 4: To join into the discussion with the breakfast.
Speaker 7: Club morning everybody is j n V just hilarious charlamage the guy we are breakfast club. If you're just joining us, we're talking about men getting these cosmetic surgeries and people shaving them. So eight hundred five eight five one on five one. So yes, if your man came home and said he wanted to get some type of surgery, would you mind?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: That was mine because I love him the way he is. He's fine, that's how from top to bottom.
Speaker 4: So he could. What if you can get fined though.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's no. You don't have to be fining. You get fined with age. That's what you did. All you gotta do is grow up.
Speaker 4: What if he got jacked of teeth?
Speaker 1: He don't, they're nice? What if he did?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying then, I mean, teeth is important?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you're you're right, because all right now, nothing's wrong with Chris. But the first Chris I was dating, oh my god, teeth was so crowded. It was like a little concert down there. And I was trying to ask him, can you get if this is a line? He was like, all right, I mean, nobody ever have a problem with it before. Why you know what I'm saying, Yeah, because if you're talking to you and I make people laugh all the time, and I'm laughing at you, and I said, it's like, oh, my god, I tak.
Speaker 4: So I do are big. Yes see that's a big thing.
Speaker 3: And and and and hairline like a hairline is another thing. A lot of brothers ain't ready to let it go yet. And if there's surgery, y'all did that can restore it? Not even just restored. I guess like jump started a little bit because it just stopped.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, don't. I don't mean you throw the whole car away. Yeah, no, a little jump start.
Speaker 19: I was.
Speaker 7: I was watching the Lakers plague over the weekend and Lebron bull spot in the back of his gone. Oh man, I felt so bad for Oh my god, it's back. No, No, it's like the ball spot is there now.
Speaker 1: I remember sometimes he would cover it, sometimes he wouldn't.
Speaker 3: But you're probably scared to get it done now because you're doing all this shaming, you think Lebron care?
Speaker 4: Yes, Hello, who's this.
Speaker 19: With you?
Speaker 17: Bro?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 15: Bro?
Speaker 4: Talk to us? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 23: What's going? Good morning, by the way, Charlotte Dredge, good, I ain't gonna I'm gonna line.
Speaker 15: Man, it's gonna be people gonna be mad.
Speaker 23: It's the first time I ever called y'all, I got to I can't believe it.
Speaker 15: I think men should be allowed to do whatever they want to.
Speaker 23: Man Like it's women out here getting brest reduction, you know, rest and large man. Uh, just all kind of surgery. So man want to I want to get something done.
Speaker 15: Get a little neptub, little nippy. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 4: What would you get done if you? If I had the chance, If I had the.
Speaker 15: Chance, you get done.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 23: If I had the chance, I probably uh I probably would get believe it or not. Shorter s what's yeah?
Speaker 4: Squeak pipe down? Why would you want to get shut?
Speaker 23: I'm uh, I'm six to right now, but I've been tallish my whole life. Like, I know that's not tall thirty year olds these days, but.
Speaker 4: Six, Why would you want to because you want to be a short you want to live longer.
Speaker 23: I'm I'm a fighter, y'all.
Speaker 5: I don't know I ever heard of power slap.
Speaker 23: But I'm a I'm a slap fighter. So I think I think I think the shorter guys have an advantage.
Speaker 4: That makes sense. So you're gonna be sure? Guy want to be tall? He only told guy, I want to be sure. I've never heard of. I've never heard of God.
Speaker 7: I would to be a little shorter, and every show guy don't want to be tall, want to be a little taller.
Speaker 3: No, don't take you to be able to ride to rise at greater venture. I like what God gave me because some of y'all talk for no reason. Your dumb ass want to be in the NBA as negros. Now you know what security and ain't nobody scared of you because you tall?
Speaker 15: You know what?
Speaker 4: I'm Yeah, that's hello? Who's this is?
Speaker 15: Mitchell?
Speaker 14: Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Hey, Mitchell? Can what's your thoughts? Mitchell?
Speaker 14: Okay time?
Speaker 18: I'm my thirteen year old, my twelve yard man in the car every morning, were listening to y'all.
Speaker 11: We try to get through it.
Speaker 6: That was good morning, y'all.
Speaker 18: All right, so check me out.
Speaker 5: I grew up in the in the nineties, right, I was born in eighty seven, and I feel like when I was younger.
Speaker 18: My favorite rappersent that black ugly as ever, however, like the confidence and just being who you are and showing up how you are and you know, kind of playing the game.
Speaker 5: And put the hands to his out. You know, if you want to get a Bob or something.
Speaker 14: If you want abs, I mean, you could do that, or you could do.
Speaker 15: It the old school way where he.
Speaker 18: Just worked for the things that you want and they're more rewarding than if you just, I don't know, want to pay for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Jess, I'm from Dopefield and Garrison.
Speaker 4: I love you so much and I found out you got.
Speaker 14: A right Can I tell it my Instagram?
Speaker 15: I'm a black anime artist, all right?
Speaker 23: All right, moves art eight.
Speaker 15: One two Instagram and TikTok Black Anime.
Speaker 4: All shout out your kids in the car manic.
Speaker 1: Shout out to them, baby yeah, shure up, Shout out the Pharaoh, shout off the Lincoln.
Speaker 5: Appreciate dog, I have a good day in.
Speaker 4: School, guys. All right, what's the more of the story.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that his leg that that opinion, Like he said how he grew up in the nineties and his favorite rabbit was fat black ugly is exactly. So if you just if you basically say true to yourself and then you could work for the same things that you're going to go by like and I feel like it's easier for a man. We can't just grow breasts like, oh my gosh, like I'm talking, I was like looking like Trey Songs. I was like twenty teo. I had to I'm someone in the chest area. I had to get boobs. Like I'm telling you, I always wanted it. It's not even for a guy. I always wanted something to.
Speaker 4: Put in the brawl.
Speaker 1: I was in training train. We different stuff guys, guys, right, But for men, Yo, the gym I'm talking about now when it comes to the headlines, okay, sometimes you gotta let it go. But I just feel like men have been so much easier to like get toned bodies and get the body that they want. Like I feel like you no inconsistency, Yes, what it's like to eat right?
Speaker 3: And by the way, y'all keep bringing up Biggie. We don't know what BIGGI would have been on a BIGGI would have still been alive now, you know what I'm saying, Like a lot of stuff that Biggie probably wanted to do back then weren't available.
Speaker 4: Now, bigg he might have been vegan, you know what I'm saying. There's a whole lot that might have changed. Got surgery. Who knew JD was gonna have a whole head of hair in twenty twenty four. But he grew that.
Speaker 1: He didn't go pay for that.
Speaker 4: We don't know that. Oh my god, we don't know that. Don't know that for sure. All right, we got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 12: What we told.
Speaker 1: Yes we do, Brittany Grinna and her wife won't have a baby. They want to be me and Crystal big. They do, they really do. All right, I'm gonna do everything I do like girl.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll get to that.
Speaker 7: Next is the Breakfast logan Boart It happy morning everybody. It's DJ n V jesselariy All, I mean the guy. We are the Breakfast Club on this Monday. How y'all feeling out there?
Speaker 3: Blessed Black and Holly favorite man, start of another work week. I want to thank everybody who went out this weekend and purchased My Black Country by Alice Randall. I was looking on Amazon this weekend and it was like number one two three, number one, two and four or something like that, because it was different versions of the audiobook The Heart, and she got an album. Thank you to everybody congratulated My Black Country by Alice Random. The opportunity to do that and Atlanta. I want to tell you man, Saturday, April twenty seventh, we will be in Atlanta for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening at a Poeman.
Speaker 4: Yards Atlanta out Station Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna talk about that during down here today because you know, there ain't none of them been returning our phone calls all weekend after that little story that broke on Friday.
Speaker 4: But we'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: But Wallowing Gilly gonna be on that podcast stage, justa Larry's gonna be on that podcast, Dage went Carefully Reckless, We got the Baller Alert Showy gonna be on that podcast stage, Poor Mins podcast Dre and Lexty gonna be on that stage, Mandy and Weezy Horrible Decisions, Debbie Brown with Deeply Well, Will Lucas with Black Tech, Green Money. So we got everything covered from comedy to mental health, the financial literacy, all that. So go get your tickets at a bit bright dot com our Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival, and we'll see you Saturday, April twenty seventh from at al Shorty.
Speaker 7: That's right, And when we come back, we got just with the mess it don't move. It's to Breakfast Club come morning. Bet stop plating with jess and let's get right into just the mess.
Speaker 1: There was real weapons, Jessica, Robin Moore, just don't do no line, don't do.
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 4: Why jes World. While on the Breakfast Clubs the Coaches Ship, she was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 6: Could get you to see the time to set it off.
Speaker 1: Okay, So over the weekend, Tyler the creator had went to Coach Ella and responded to Jerald Carmichael, you know Jeral Carmika on his new reality show. He had said he confessed that he had romantic feelings for Tyler, but was turned down and called the steeper bitch in.
Speaker 4: Response, the reason I wanted to talk to you on camera is that I kind of felt like a distance between us. I have an idea what it is, but what I think, what do you think that it is?
Speaker 1: Because I told you that feelings for you and you we didn't talk about it ever.
Speaker 4: That was like weird. I feel like you left your hanging out there a little bit like.
Speaker 3: Like when you said that, I think I replied with like something super mad, normal, regular like.
Speaker 4: You ugh call me stupid, but I did.
Speaker 1: You know he's such a bow y'all. Anyway, Yeah, so over the weekend that Tyler actually spoke on a little further.
Speaker 4: I guess y'all got TikTok on camera. I told you you know what he said. But what about it if we filmed it? That was strange?
Speaker 3: You know you already got rejected why I put it on camera? But I mean, I guess everything is content.
Speaker 1: It is, I guess, but come on, it's it's weird, it's awkward, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: And episode is very awkward. Yeah. Yeah, the whole series is dyla.
Speaker 1: Tyala also had some other things to say. He also said he used to hate a Sad Rocky.
Speaker 17: Yo.
Speaker 1: He is so dumb, he said, you know what's crazy? I used to hear him too. Okay, we thought we had beef, but it was the people around us. Then me and rock Kim, which is a Sad Rocky's bro name, we were like we was in love and now we're friends.
Speaker 3: I think it's healthy to hate people, yeah, because if that's your true feeling and that's your true emotion towards the person, you don't need to front about it.
Speaker 7: But why they didn't hate each other. They didn't hate you, They didn't have beef. The people was around them and.
Speaker 4: On type of reasons you don't like things and people.
Speaker 1: But they cool now, they said. But but he said today was in love and now their friends full time. Yeah, that's what he said. You don't be listening. It's I know, your little headphone hanging off, but it's saying we was in love and now we're friends. The whole time they was in love and that's why they thought they hated each other. Okay, yeah, Tyl to be playing though, yeah all the time. The biggest troll ever. But he's so funny.
Speaker 4: All right, off fun and games and one of your friends. Trying to put all fun and games to one of your friends. I actually tried to put a phoenix on camera.
Speaker 1: Anyway, listen, Britney Grinder and her wife Cheryl are expecting their first.
Speaker 4: Baby or whatever before you.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. Look, no, I was like, she want to be like me and Chris so bad. But whole time the picture that they posted they holding they holding each other's hands and they had the ultrasound in the middle, and the captain said, I can't believe we're less than three months away from meeting our favorite human being. So they got pregnant before me.
Speaker 4: Yep, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I'm sitting here like, oh, you want to be like me? The whole time is like me and Chris copying off for them. What you four before she got one up on me?
Speaker 4: Did they talk about who's who's the father or how they.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Basically, how did that happen?
Speaker 1: Obviously Brittany is not having the baby. Her wife, Cherrelle is pregnant. Correct, But they did that by in vitro fertilization, although you know, just like Brittany did back in twenty twenty two. Well that's not when they had to be but she was formally married to Gloria Johnson and they had a child support to speed back in twenty twenty two. The issue was the cost of caring for the couple's twins infants, Ava, Simone and so they DM those are the prettiest names of them. But her ex wife became pregnant with the girls by in vitro fertilization as well during her brief marriage with Grinder. Yeah, they was in the comments. They was like, oh my gosh, like people are so negative, like, why she she's already dead beat? I'm like, uh, uh, don't say that already, Brittany something. She already did beat father to our other kids and now she about to have another one.
Speaker 15: Or you just.
Speaker 4: When you said she was a deabut then you said she was a deabat father now saying that's what.
Speaker 1: The comment said. That's yeah, I'm not saying it.
Speaker 4: Okay, so she would be a dead beat mother.
Speaker 1: But they were saying, oh my god, she already somebody dead be father to have another baby. But yeah, our kids gonna look like that.
Speaker 4: Can you be a dead beat day? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm confused.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to be progressed. I'm confused anyway, listening ask him a question?
Speaker 1: Moving on, congratulations Brett, bre and Charrel all right, look, Keisha changes TikTok lyrics, well, kesh up, I always call her Keisha in my bed. Uh changes TikTok lyrics to f P day during her parents at coach Charla together, all right, we ain't need all that screaming for five seconds. But the original song, she said, wake up in the morning feeling like Pete Diddy and yeah, what's up girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But she changed it.
Speaker 3: But tripping the That song is called TikTok and it came out in twenty ten, I know, right, But I mean you know there was there was a phrase called TikTok before it was an app called TikTok.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but yeah, she like catsh he said, he but yeah, so she changed it. I mean that was that was the clown news.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to she is a survivor of abuse. Yeah, so she would not a Diddy, not from Diddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, oh my god, So why is she even saying the name.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sure any story about an alleged abuser triggers her. And if she got a song, that's a song, it would make sense for to change the lyric. Okay, Well that's nice, all right that she has a song.
Speaker 4: Sorry, and that is just with the mess Ye all right, Chela, who are giving that? Do two? You know? For after the hour? You know, we were talking about Atlanta a little while ago. Yeah, and you know we.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I was about to say, are on the radio and Atlanta one O five through to beat we all right?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I don't know if we are. I think there was a story that came out on ball Alert Friday that said the Breakfast cub was being dropped from one O five three to beat in Atlanta. Nobody's told us, I haven't heard anything. We've been asking a couple of questions all weekend. Nobody replied to me. Nobody replied to.
Speaker 1: You, and you just I don't ask no questions, is what it is.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll discuss four after that hour, because I got some executives that need to get some donkey the days out here and.
Speaker 1: Your job.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, But my point, my point is, my point is simply this. It's just like you know, respect goes both ways. But we'll talk about it after that.
Speaker 4: Don Okay, So we won't be on the station after Sorry, we will not.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We already dropped the reason. You are the reason. I'm sure fix your head, fix me, dumb ass headphone. It's the Breakfast Club morning.
Speaker 16: You're checking out the Breakfast Club, charlotteage some donkey to days just suddenself, Charltte man ready.
Speaker 4: For I never heard them? Donkey say it again, Charlam, I'm a balcony.
Speaker 15: That Charlotte.
Speaker 4: The same is it?
Speaker 3: Is it Terrence Howard Donkey of Today for Monday, April fifteenth, goes to the suits. The executives at one O five point three to Beat in Atlanta dropping the clues boonds for.
Speaker 4: Everybody listening in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they are this morning, but I'm not gonna name individual names because I don't know who the aim at yet. And I hate to bring internal work things to the public because I know y'all don't care. But the same way every now and then, y'all been about your place of employment every now and then, I have to be in about mine too. We the Breakfast Club, are blessed to be syndicated in over one hundred markets. We truly thank God for it all. Drop on the clothes.
Speaker 4: Bombs for the eight million monthly listeners that make that possible. Thank you. One of those markets is in Atlanta, Georgia one oh five point three to Beat. We do very well in that market.
Speaker 3: We also have the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival happening in Atlanta April twenty seventh. Thank you, go get your tickets right now at event bright dot com or Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 4: But on Friday, I saw this pop up on baller Alert. Did y'all see this?
Speaker 1: I did, yes, let me see. Damn, I can't even find it by my friends in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Or the last fold can't even pull it off.
Speaker 1: What they said, Jesus, oh here they said, Wow, y'all not gonna be broadcasting in Atlanta no more.
Speaker 4: You see that.
Speaker 1: They're kicking you all out just because you can't read. I'm like, what so that would not be the reason, because I can't read what.
Speaker 4: It's set on.
Speaker 3: Baller Alert just confirmed the Breakfast Club and they use this very pixelated picture of us, it says. Sources confirmed the Breakfast Club to be dropped from one oh five to three FM's line up in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Now, the reason I'm bringing.
Speaker 3: This the radio is because I've been asking about this a little bit this weekend and I ain't get no answers.
Speaker 4: You get any answers to me? I did not just alire as you getting answers.
Speaker 1: I didn't even ask. I was too scared. I thought it was because I couldn't read.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out what's up with this all weekend, okay, and nobody is responding.
Speaker 4: Louis v the program director that's our guy. Okay, we're from South Carolina, eight oh three metro. He not replying to me? What the hell is happening? Anytime y'all need something from us, we deliver. That's right.
Speaker 3: When y'all got questions, we got answers. So how come now that I got some questions, we got some questions, nobody is replying?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 3: I love being in Atlanta. The only problem I've ever had with Atlanta is to be as signal were on. Okay, it's a good signal, but you know, not as strong as it should be.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: We've been pushing for a strong as signal since we found out the signal was weak. Other than that, I have no problem with the atl But I do have a problem with corporate at one oh five point through the beat not informing us that we are being dropped from the lineup in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Okay, who are these sources? And how do these sources know more than we do? Okay? Very unprofessional for us to have to find this out via baller alert.
Speaker 3: And we have been nothing but professional with you all, And it's a shame that I have to get on this radio and give y'all donkey today in order to get your attention.
Speaker 4: Now, I bet today I will get a call back. I bet one of us will get a call back in this room today. Sure, I'll probably need the text right now, probably within the next five minutes. Right, Why doing that?
Speaker 3: That's unprofessional? Yeah, I'm matching energies. I'm matching unprofessional energy this morning. You don't like how I'm handling this. I don't like how y'all handling us. So I would like to tell Atlanta and the people of Atlanta, thank you. And this is just to the listeners and the listeners only, thank you, probably the clues bonds for the listeners and ETL. You made us a success on one oh five point three to beat and uh and if this is the end, gratitude is our attitude.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if we're on in Atlanta right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you can hear us in Atlanta this morning on one oh five point through the beat, reach out and touch us right now. One eight hundred five five five one is the number. I want to knew if y'all can hear us, because it'll probably be the last time, all right, And if you weren't getting dropped from there, and that was just a bad rumor we probably getting dropped now.
Speaker 4: But either way, thank you Atlanta, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: The people of Atlanta have been better to us than the executives at one O five point three to Beat have been. And we will see you in Atlanta at the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival April twenty seventh, and one oh five point three to Beat will clearly not be there. Please give all the suits at one O five point three to beat in Atlanta the biggest hea haul.
Speaker 1: That's a big market. Yeah, like so that's like offensive?
Speaker 4: It is right up? Yeah, how offenses should I get this morning?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I want I just got here.
Speaker 4: Please, well should we let Kathy Griffin?
Speaker 1: I don't want to go back to the case.
Speaker 4: Please We've evolved, but every once in a while, you let Kathy Griffin give the suits at one oh five point three the beating land. Let it fly, Let it fly. Please give this giant jar male the biggest he haw. I mean, might well keep going, think Chris Rock or something. I know, Chris Rock. That might have been too far dropping drop with my old girl, my girl at the rest Rock something to say.
Speaker 1: Right, they're gonna go, Bobby you'll think your now.
Speaker 4: Han't even return on call. You've been in that position a little too long. I can like them suits now. I don't think it's going right for us, guys.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel its disrespectful. And so let's open up the form lines. What's the most disrespectful way you found out you will fire? People out there? Anybody out there want to chime in?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 4: The cracking thing is funny when it's going on other people, But what when it's cracked?
Speaker 15: As you know?
Speaker 1: And I ain't even band long enough to know what Craig has been talking about. I'm like, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 4: What's the most digit spect where you find out you are fire? Eight hundred?
Speaker 7: Don't text menive eight five one oh five? We have to tell another my sister, she says, she hears.
Speaker 4: In Atlanta. Okay, we have to take another sense of the training.
Speaker 7: Say me on in Atlanta, take it back, psych Can we just say the names?
Speaker 4: Well, you know what cracking as sauces. I don't know this. Call us all right, what's the most digit spec where you foind out you a fire?
Speaker 7: All right, let's discuss eight hundred five A five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Cloak of warning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: It's topic tip.
Speaker 22: Call eight hundred five A five one O five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is d J n VS hilarious. Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club. If you're just listening, Charlamagne gave Donkey of the day to the executives at one on five point three to beat me and just trying to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you mean y'all saw the same thing that I saw, y'all diad, but.
Speaker 1: You're more inside the weeds.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You call them crackers. We wasn't going that far.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I thought y'all was.
Speaker 4: See that's the thing. Well, Louis v is the program director. He's black. He called him a black cracker, but his name is black like that he could like one of him. This weekend we're reaching out to him, trying to figure out what's going on now since Donkey today, he doesn't text me, he doesn't call you. How about this is what we're doing?
Speaker 1: Someone, No, don't be trying to be black now, somebou this what were doing?
Speaker 4: Boy? What no, no, exactly.
Speaker 3: So we're asking since we got dropped from one O five point three to Beat in Atlanta allegedly still hear us on that, they said, say we're still on right now. It's loose to the homie Nina Brown su my sister down and my sister Teresa and at L. But yeah, we're asking, what's the most DISREPEPF for where you find out you will fight?
Speaker 4: Well, what about you? You've been five six time? Well, I've fired four times from radio. Your sister fied you from Wendy's. That gotta be the mosteful.
Speaker 1: Don't talk about sister.
Speaker 4: The sister was the manager. Fight is themb mass How did for like two weeks?
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever been fired in a disrespectful way, like they just always called me in the office and tell me the same thing, were moving in another direction. This is the most unprofessional way I've ever heard of, being dropped from the station with one on five point through the Beat did in Atlanta. Because I should not hear this from the internet before I hear from anybody.
Speaker 4: That's you here.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's true. Yeah, alright, what about you, Jess? I never been fired a disrespectful way.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: It was that one time. Remember the story about McDonald's, right, they really felt bad for me McDonald Yeah, because I was stealing. They didn't want to take me to court. They just bought me in. Was like, we know that you just had to even all that. We're not we could really take you to court and get you put behind bars, but we're just gonna let you go.
Speaker 4: But you were stealing.
Speaker 3: You were stealing Apple, selling them McDonald and selling them. I'm still just had the baby.
Speaker 1: No, I stole money up the register because I was the manager overnight and we go on may you and I was stealing the money.
Speaker 4: And how you got caught.
Speaker 1: Somebody snitched on me because I didn't break them off like I did. But they thought they should have got more because they you know, they was I'm not even ready to do that.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 1: My son came up, but that was that.
Speaker 4: Let's let's let's go to the full lines. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 17: Hey, this is Kaya called from Atlanta for a girl four.
Speaker 10: We can hear you.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we are stilled. I don't know how long. So Kaya, you've been fired before in a disrespectful way.
Speaker 18: I've never been fired, But I have fired my employee.
Speaker 17: I brought in a case that said, sorry for your loss, and I.
Speaker 4: Walked right out the door, disrespectful. Wow, you should have got recorded to h what kind of where do you do? Where do you work that you can do something like that?
Speaker 18: Well, I don't want to give relay too much information that I was a provider, like I was a dental hyphenis and I had to fire my doctor.
Speaker 4: He said, sorry for your loss and.
Speaker 14: Sorry for your loss.
Speaker 1: I was the best one in there.
Speaker 4: Did you at least give them a severance?
Speaker 11: The cake, y'all, Cake Dan, the cake.
Speaker 4: I'm glad y'all can still hear us in Atlanta? You cold bloody who ever?
Speaker 14: Want to love?
Speaker 4: Huh? I love?
Speaker 5: Hey? What's going on?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 4: What's un? What's your name? Where you call them from? Too?
Speaker 2: Foot?
Speaker 5: Of all?
Speaker 15: My name is Jarrin. Everybody call me DJ. I'm from Chicago, but I live in Atlanta. I got my son next to me to say knowledge Joel Jackson.
Speaker 4: Y'all remember that name, Knowledge, Knowledge, God.
Speaker 15: But listen, let me see you'll disrespect the way I got fired, y'all. Okay, I'm writing me letters. I'm talking to people out thanking for ther shop don't and I'm here sing it to A call me in the office on the Monday and say, hey, DJ, it ain't working. I left at him and I was like, what the hell, I'm alright, y'all. I couldn't believe it. I'm like, I just sent all these letters. Tell y'all, thank y'all for this job. You disrespectful in this lord, so you want to place y'all?
Speaker 4: So you only worked there for two days?
Speaker 5: Two days?
Speaker 4: Come on, Brown, Well you came on a little too strong. It's just like a woman.
Speaker 3: You're dating a woman, then all of a sudden you want to propose to her after two dates. Always said, why are you writing?
Speaker 2: Lister to the job?
Speaker 4: I love y'all, I thank you so much for this job. Seemed like a little bit of stuff. And that's probably the reason why why eight hundrenk five eight five one on five to one.
Speaker 3: Let the record show. I ain't never heard as many people from Atlanta call into this goddamn radio station. Now all of a sudden, y'all can hear us? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But Charlamagne gave donkey to day to our station in Atlanta. Executives were not five point three to beat because there was a story released on Friday that said we would be no longer working there.
Speaker 3: I saw it on Ballers and we got fired from one on five point three to beat. That's right, and none of the executives responded to us all weekend.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 7: So we're asking, how's the most disrespectful where you've been fired? Call us up right now, let's discuss this the breakfast lugger warning.
Speaker 4: Let's say if y'all talking about it, you know we talking about it.
Speaker 22: It's topic times called eight hundred five eighty five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is DJ Envy Jess Hilary's Charlomagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club now if you're just joining us. Charlemagne gave donkey of the day to executives at one on five point three the beat in Atlanta, and then the story came out on ball Alert on Friday saying that we were dropped from one oh five point three to beat in Atlanta, and none of the executives have replied to us all weekend. Don't use that excuse that it was the weekend either because that story dropped at like ten o'clock on.
Speaker 4: Friday, there was a whole work day episode for the rest of the day that y'all did not reply to us, So cut it out. That's right, We have Alicia on the line. Alicia, good morning, Hey, good morning, y'all from Atlanta. Can you hear us? So we on in Atlanta?
Speaker 5: Yep, y'all.
Speaker 17: I listen to y'all every morning.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it. So let me ask you, what's the most disrespectful way you got fired?
Speaker 5: I got actually referring to a funeral.
Speaker 15: I told them that I was.
Speaker 5: Going to my cousin.
Speaker 15: My cousin had passed away.
Speaker 23: Well, somebody's sitting on me at the job and out it was actually take off, so they fired me.
Speaker 7: So you went to take off from the Migos funeral, you said it was your cousin's funeral.
Speaker 4: They found out you was lying and they fired you.
Speaker 17: Yeah, he's basically all our cousins too, So I technically did lie.
Speaker 1: But what But that's the thing, how would they be able to prove I mean, because that could really be your cousin. The inspired you because it was take off.
Speaker 14: They didn't believe me.
Speaker 17: Somebody I think one of my friends on me that I was working.
Speaker 4: With, because she can, I ask you a personal question, to take off? Really your cousin?
Speaker 15: He's not my cousin at all, and they look like only getting away top tickets.
Speaker 5: I was like, I gotta go.
Speaker 4: Did you even know takeoff?
Speaker 15: No? I didn't know him.
Speaker 4: You know, it's crazy. As soon as you said take off with your cousin, I looked up and we got the migos on the wall, and all I saw was take off seeing cap cap Yeah, I promise you. I'm looking right.
Speaker 1: At him right now.
Speaker 17: So that kind of count from we're from the same.
Speaker 4: But that's true, that's true. You want to go pay your respects.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at but that friend is a hater that she ain't get to go. She told the boss that he wasn't really cousins for real. She got actually kind of funny though, it's crazy, that is that is?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: We're black off?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Hello, who's this Sandra? Good morning?
Speaker 17: Good morning?
Speaker 4: First of all, what you call him.
Speaker 14: For, Mama, I'm inside grinch Georgia.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you can hear us on in Atlanta right now, yes, and my daughter were listening like we can hear y'all.
Speaker 5: Y'all all right.
Speaker 7: I don't know how long we're gonna be on on this station, though. Let me ask you a questions. So, what's the most disrespectful where you got fired?
Speaker 17: I've never been fired.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know that's right.
Speaker 4: Where I don't So how you never been fired? You've never been fired ever.
Speaker 5: I've never been fired ever. I've resigned, but I've never been fired.
Speaker 4: Well, congratulations to you, man. What do you do for a living?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 17: Oh, I'm currently a manager call center.
Speaker 4: Well at a call center.
Speaker 17: I call.
Speaker 4: I used to work at a calls and I used to do tell the marketing for this.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: I used to be the guy that had to call your house and try to sell you twenty CDs for a penny, attend CDs for a penny. Yeah, that's what I don't be disrespecting what I have to do.
Speaker 15: Yo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so let me disrespecting what I used to do. You say, our buyes she signed one of that kind of car center.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like, who's see somebody call everybody back in the day, this.
Speaker 4: Is before you probably born.
Speaker 7: They used to say, at leastee thes like twenty four penny and then they had to make you do a subscription, so you really ain't get it for a penny.
Speaker 4: You had to pay twenty nine ninety nine an someone else. You still got some money on the line. You hung up on her. I'm sorry, man, she hung up. Well, she got to get to the call center. But how would you do you call me? Gad? I want I just want to hear what was your pitch call?
Speaker 3: I don't even remember now, but I used to have to call you and try to sell you ten CDs for a penny. But it was you know, you'd have to pay the penny, but then you have to pay I think the shipping and handling and something like that.
Speaker 4: That's how you will get you Yeah, I had to sell home heating fuel. Hell cold Fiel. Hi, this is showing up for Hell cold Fiel. How are you doing today? Is that a baby in the background that I'm here? Do you want to save money for that baby's education? That like this teach you to hold? That is so shut up? White boy? Like yeah, white boy, shut up, white boy? You racist? So racist, crazy squeak. Ros ain't call you a white boy? Why ain't call you a white white drink is half black half white. That's why. All right, Well, what's the more story, guys?
Speaker 1: We are definitely getting kicked off. Yeah, and a couple more airs be kicked.
Speaker 4: Nobody nobody's still telling us nothing.
Speaker 3: Louis V called your phone, They texting us, people calling us, and they can hear us in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody calling anybody?
Speaker 1: Blacks calling us waiting the whites email.
Speaker 3: You, well can we can we get I just want to know confirmation are we getting dropped that were not getting dropped?
Speaker 7: I need sauces to tell me okay and be like, yes, we said that, y'all are hard.
Speaker 1: You give me y'all a little great sperid Jesus wrapping up, say goodbye.
Speaker 4: All right, Well we got just with the mess coming up. But we told the white people say we send her to the bloss That's the only thing you read.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 4: We got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 1: What we're talking about the Allen Iverson statue that they put up in all the who blas surrounded around it.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll get into that next. Don't move. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, Broughting everybody.
Speaker 7: It's DJ n V, Jesse, Lary Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess.
Speaker 4: The message you use is real. Whether it's just a robber Moore, just don't do.
Speaker 15: No line, don't do.
Speaker 2: Talk.
Speaker 4: She don't spend nobody talk world Why Jess worldwide mess on the Breakfast Club. She's a coaching ship.
Speaker 1: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 6: Could get you to see the time to set it off.
Speaker 1: So the Sixers unveiled Allen iveson crossover statue at the practice facility on Friday. He had gave a speech because he is the tenth sixty seventy six er to get a statue on the Legends walk in front of the team's training facility in Camden.
Speaker 24: When y'all see that statue, y'all can feel good about the part that y'all did in helping me in my life.
Speaker 4: I truly appreciate it.
Speaker 24: This is such an honor man, and it don't even seem real just seeing so many people in here that I love and just.
Speaker 4: Just want to say on the right things and and just want y'all don't know how much. I appreciate, y'all.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that. He was very very happy when he got it. But what was strange was it was widely criticized for being too small, so he became the number one trending topic on X or whatever. Now in the video showing other statues, you can see that they're all about the same size, and they had to be brought to my attention as well, because I didn't know. I didn't I didn't even know. And then also the other statues are like Charles Barkley, Wilt Chamberlain, Julius Irvin, you know, and other great legends, legends or whatever. So but it was also an argument that he does need his own statue, like a bigger one.
Speaker 4: Outside of outside the arena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they were saying he never got a ring.
Speaker 4: He never got a ring, But do you need a ring to do that? I don't think what he's done for the seven sixes? But who else? Who else? Is there another statue out out there? Because doctor J should have a statue out there.
Speaker 7: She just named him, no, no, no, she named the statues practice you talking about the biggest statue a Rocky and.
Speaker 4: Rocky in front of her got a statue. I don't even play, no damn basketball character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, well yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean in the coaches shift, he's a cultural champions, the all time great, the only all time great without a ring, who feels like he has quite a few rings.
Speaker 4: Nobody like Alan, nobody at all.
Speaker 1: And if and if the statue wasn't if you didn't care about the size, like why do we care?
Speaker 7: Honestly, it all matched matters, all match the other statues and all other legends at the practice facility, now at the maje, at the actual arena. I think Al I wouldn't be mad at Alan a statute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not at all.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know the criterias, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and other news trace No, that's you said, that's the Philly right, what about me?
Speaker 4: And it's basketball we're talking all right, Rocky is not a basketball outside of the basketball stadium.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 4: I thought Rocky is about a step somewhere.
Speaker 3: I don't know, nobody, there's no, there's a bunch of people here who say that from Philly, but nobody knows.
Speaker 7: Where is the Rocky statues about? It's about the steps, he said about like Lord lower maryon Upper.
Speaker 4: I don't know the supper Marion Lord Derby. Yes.
Speaker 1: Terry Song settles twenty five million lost twenty five million dollar lawsuit alleged sexual assault in twenty sixteen. So that was a woman who identified as Jane Doe who sued Trey Songs, Atlantic Records Trade's manager, Kevin Lowes and three hundred Entertainment and she claimed that Trey Songs had sodomized her at a party in March in twenty sixteen. Now y'all know, I had pregnancy brain when I was going over this, I was like, like he cut her head off of that was the capitation. But sidoma, I now listen, I know sodomization is something else. Yeah, I ain't even gonna say if y'all look it up. The lawsuit also accused Trey Songs of sexual assault, gender violence, intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress, and false imprisonment. Trey Songs and the woman settled for and undisclosed them out, and they did have a court date coming up to September sixteenth, but that is no more because he settled. So that's that nothing. Just saying all right, moving on, justin be not Justin Bieber. Did y'all see that before? But before I said, yes, y'all seen it? Listen it was echo challa him and Jaydon And in the video, Jaydon Smith surprised Justin Bieber from behind, vigorously grinding ever so gently up against his buttocks. I've seen that as they swayed for a few seconds together like some smooth choreography.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 1: Then yes, Justin then kept the vigor going as he passionately canoodled Jayden's neck area before having a conversation with him. Both lovers seemed unbothered. So why is everyone else?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 15: You? You?
Speaker 1: You took out your phone to look at the video because you always looking at something not.
Speaker 4: Definitely a couple of times. I actually saw the video yesterday and I ain't see all that. You just described what.
Speaker 1: You ain't seen that neck?
Speaker 4: You said what he did? What butters? They grinded on each other.
Speaker 1: He danced vigorously, grinded ever so gently.
Speaker 4: He backed that thing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, Justin ain't bagging up. He like slid up. Well, he slid up.
Speaker 4: You said, you said Jayden's gonna be settling a lawsuit soon from Justin Biebles crazy story ain't even's not like that. I said.
Speaker 1: They swayed for a few seconds together like some smooth choreography.
Speaker 4: They did not. They went back and forth the while like a dance.
Speaker 1: J B didn't even know who he was until he turned around, So that could have been anybody. But JB is just like, okay, all that feels like Jade none, I kind of know what that is. So and then he noodled kiss okay, and kiss him on the cheek. It was a smudge.
Speaker 4: It was the next I didn't watch it that splid.
Speaker 1: Across to the air, that the neck went right up to the air.
Speaker 4: What are we supposed to do with that information? Noting.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, nobody's bothered. You know, they not bought everybody else bothered, but them let them to friends be friends. Yeah, so if you don't ever want to do that, listen, okay, now, never okay, never. You would never a canoodle v's neck brush up against some episode d And that's not like we're in a word, it is another worst snuggling thing. Yeah, it was like a little snuggle kiss.
Speaker 3: The thing that Donnell Rowlands be doing with Dave Chapelle in Ohio going down the water.
Speaker 4: That's canoeing man said comedy canoeing man. This guy's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm playing with people.
Speaker 4: A right.
Speaker 1: It is just the third hour and re time.
Speaker 4: That you did.
Speaker 7: All right, people, Funny sexy Red birthday is today, so we're gonna start to mix up with some sexy Red.
Speaker 4: It's the breakfast Loco moment. Wake up if you're locked into the breakfast club morning. Everybody is j A n V Jess hilarious, Charlamane the guy. We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: I want to salute a gat into all the dance dads and dance moms out there, I mean his dad season and it's the other day I was. I was there so long, I passed out for like a good hour. I had like a good hour and a half nap. She's waiting for my daughter to perform. So I just want to salute to all the dance dads and dance moms. I'll be seeing y'all out there. We be struggling, but we be good by and just you want to say happy.
Speaker 4: Birth to Tea.
Speaker 1: So it was yesterday, yeah, okay yo yo, it was just week It was his birthday all weekend, heavy birthday. Baby. I love you he's now twelve and almost taller than me. I don't know what I'm gonna do. You know the crazy things I was thinking about. Now I'm about to start right back over.
Speaker 4: That's right, yo, changing diapers, twelve years, all of that.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, all ever had to get for his ass, and now I'm about to start back over. Jesus, but it's a blessing. Yeah, it is a blessing. And it was all worth it to see him grow up like that. Like you know, it's all so crazy. I posted ash for his birthday and all my fans is like, damn, he twelve. I remember when he was four and five and six, And I'm like, you never really think about time, Yeah, you never think about it, Like I was putting him online when he was a baby, all the way up to now. I mean, he don't like to be on camera no more. But like they see him grow up. I love that my fans seen my son grow up. So that's why I was like, oh, that's so much love edge toon our kid. It's all that's nice.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 7: Well, when we come back, we got the positive notice the breakfast Club, Good morning morning. Everybody's DJ Envy Jess Hilarious, Charlamane the Guy we are the Breakfast Club Schellman, you.
Speaker 3: Got a positive note, Yes I do, and I want to tell people. Man, make sure you go get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening Saturday, April twenty seventh in Atlanta. Man willowing Gilly on that stage, just hilarious, were carefully reckless, Mandy and Weezy with horrible decisions.
Speaker 4: We got podcast panel stages.
Speaker 3: Shanna Airs will be on some of Thold, John ho'bryant, Damon John, Carrie Champion, we got the food trucks. We got to pitch your podcast activation. So just like last year, Man, we had a lot of fun. So go get your tickets. We're definitely on pace to sell out, so you go get your tickets while you still can. VP has already sold out because you waited too long to get him, So don't be hitting my phone talking about you want VIP. Should have got the tickets when they were available. Okay, okay, but go to Ventwright dot com at Black Effect dot com Slash Podcast Festival and we'll see you in Atlanta on April twenty seventh. I don't know if one oh five point three, the beat will be there or not. Okay, I have no idea. I don't know right, but we'll see. But the positive notice simply this. Did you know some people are addicted to conflict and suffering. They honestly feel there is some sort of pride gain from it. Beware people like this, stay away from they will create problems where they don't exist. Just the basking the energy of the conflict. Misery is a state of mind, and it loves company.
Speaker 4: Have a blessed day.
Speaker 1: Breakfast club, bitch is you don't finish for y'all done