Speaker 1: Yes, Charlotte, is it?
Speaker 2: Is it? Terrence Howard Donkey of Today from Monday, April fifteenth, goes to the suits. The executives at one oh five point three to Beat in Atlanta dropping the Cluthes bombs for everybody listening to in Atlanta. So I don't know if they are this morning, but I'm not gonna name individual names because I don't know who to aim at yet. And I hate to bring internal work things to the public because I know y'all don't care. But the same way every now and then, y'all been about your place of employment every now and then, I have to been about mine too. We the Breakfast Club, are blessed to be syndicated in over one hundred markets. We truly thank God for it all dropping the Cluthes bombs for the eight million monthly listeners that make that possible.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: One of those markets is in Atlanta, Georgia one oh five point three to Beat.
Speaker 1: We do very well in that market. We also have the second annual Blackfec Podcast Festival.
Speaker 2: Happening in Atlanta April twenty seventh. Thank you, go get your tickets right now event bright dot com or black Effect dot com Slash Podcast festival. But on Friday, I saw this pop up on baller Alert. Did y'all see this?
Speaker 1: I did, yes, let me see. Damn, I can't even find.
Speaker 2: It by my friends in Atlanta or the.
Speaker 1: Last phone he got. He can't even what they said.
Speaker 2: Jesus, they said, wow, y'all not gonna be broadcasting Atlanta no more?
Speaker 1: Can you see that?
Speaker 2: They're kicking you all out just because you can't read? I'm like, what, so that would not be the reason, because I can't read.
Speaker 1: What it's set on baller Alert.
Speaker 2: Sources confirmed the Breakfast Club, and they use this very pixelated picture of us, it says.
Speaker 1: Sources confirmed the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club to be dropped from one O five to three FM's lineup in Atlanta. Now, the reason I'm bringing this the radio is because I've been asking about this a little bit this weekend and I.
Speaker 1: Ain't getting no answers. You get any answers to me? I did not just alive you getting answers.
Speaker 2: I didn't even ask.
Speaker 1: I was too scared. I thought it was because I couldn't read.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out what it's up with this all weekend, okay, and nobody is responded Louis V, the program director. That's our guy. Okay, we're from South Carolina, eight oh three metro. He not replying to me? What the hell is happening? Anytime y'all need something from us, we deliver.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: When y'all got questions, we got answers. So how come now that I got some questions, we got some questions.
Speaker 1: Nobody is replying? All right? I love being in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: The only problem I've ever had with Atlanta is to be a signal we own. Okay, it's a good signal, but you know, not as strong as it should be.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We've been pushing for a strong as signal since we found out the signal is weak. Other than that, I have no problem with the atl But I do have a problem with corporate at one oh five point three to beat not informing us that we are being dropped from the lineup in Atlanta. Okay, who are these sources and how do these sources know more than we do?
Speaker 1: Okay? Very unprofessional for us to have to find this out.
Speaker 2: Be a baller alert, and we have been nothing but professional with you all, And it's a shame that I have to get on this radio and give y'all donkey today in order to get your attention.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I bet today I will get a call back answer. I bet one of us will get a call back in this room today. I'll probably need the text right now, within the next five minutes.
Speaker 1: That's right. Why ain't doing that? That's unprofessional. Yeah, I'm matching energies. I'm matching unprofessional energies this morning.
Speaker 2: You don't like how I'm handling this. I don't like how y'all handling us. So I would like to tell Atlanta and the people of.
Speaker 1: Atlanta, thank you.
Speaker 2: And this is just to the listeners and the listeners only, thank you troving the clues bombs for the listeners in ATLANTATF you made us a success on one oh five point three to beat and uh and if this is the end, gratitude is our attitude. I don't even know if we are on in Atlanta right now. Yeah, if you can hear us in Atlanta this morning on one oh five point three to beat, reach out and touch us right now. One eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one is the number I want.
Speaker 1: To knew if y'all can hear us, because.
Speaker 2: It'll probably be the last time, all right, And if we weren't getting dropped from there and that was just a bad rumor we probably getting dropped now.
Speaker 1: But either way, thank you Atlanta. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: The people of Atlanta have been better to us than the executives at one O five point three to Beat have been. And we will see you in Atlanta at the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival April twenty seventh, and one oh five point three to Beat will clearly not be there. Please give all the suits at one on five point three to Beat in Atlanta the biggest he haul.
Speaker 1: That's a big market. Yeah, like so that's like offensive, it is, right? Yeah? How offenses? Should I get this one? Oh my gosh, I want I just got here. Please? Well should we let Kathy Griffin? I don't want to go back to the ship cat. Please, we've evolved, but every once in a while, you let Kathy Griffin. Give the suits that one on five point three the beat in Atlanta. Better let it fly. Please give this giant jar male the biggest he hall. Michael keep going. Think Chris Rock got something? I know, Chris Rock that might have been too dropping drop girl my girl at the rost rock something to say, Right, Bobby, y'all think you're now can't even return on calls. You've been in that position a little too long. I can like them suits now. I don't think it's going right for us, guys. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel the disrespectful and so let's open up the spore lines. What's the most disrespectful where you find out you will fight?
Speaker 1: People? Out there? Anybody out there want to chime in? Huh?
Speaker 3: The cracking thing is funny, but it's going on other people for what?
Speaker 1: When it's crack? As you know?
Speaker 2: And I ain't even bad long enough to know what Craig has been talking about. I'm like, what's the most disrespectful where you found out you will fight?
Speaker 1: Eight?
Speaker 3: Und don't text me eight five one o five to my sister, she said she hears in Atlanta. Okay, we have to take another set of the training.
Speaker 1: Say we on in a letter?
Speaker 3: Take it back, Syke if we just say, well.
Speaker 2: You know what cracking ass sauces. I don't know this call is all right? What's the most differspect where you found out you are fired?
Speaker 3: All right, let's discuss eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Cloak of Warning.
Speaker 2: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Lamin Saft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey. Dove pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 2: If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound twenty five oz from your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club