Speaker 1: Today, we wonder how how does Brooks husband do it?
Speaker 2: In the morning of that sentence? It?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I mean, in any relationship, one of the biggest changes is when you go from just casually dating to fully living with them. And rumor is that's happened in Brook's marriage recently.
Speaker 3: But can you confirm we've been living together for a while? Wow?
Speaker 2: Did not see thank you?
Speaker 1: And a new survey asked men to name things they did not know about women until they moved in with one. That's when the real education begins.
Speaker 3: And it always depends on if these men had sisters or not.
Speaker 2: How they're going to answer this.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, here's some of the best answers from the survey.
Speaker 2: Number six.
Speaker 1: Just like cats, they quote, naturally gravitate to the warmest parts of the house. This guy said, I'm honestly, I'm sure if she loves me or just my excess heat.
Speaker 3: If it's not your role to warm my feet up in bed every night, is your point?
Speaker 2: They're like ice blocks.
Speaker 3: It's not my fault.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with women in your feet?
Speaker 3: You're doing?
Speaker 2: Number five.
Speaker 1: I never knew a tiny, five foot tall, one hundred pound woman could somehow take up an entire king sized bed sprawlers.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Number four, how long it takes to put on makeup? The guy said growing up he never saw his mom do hers and didn't realize it's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: It really depends on the person takes me along, not my makeup, just getting ready as a whole though, just being.
Speaker 1: That seventh layer of foundation on.
Speaker 2: It's really important.
Speaker 1: Number three, their hair gets everywhere. A guy's toe was hurting, so we took his shoes off and he found one single long hair wrapped around it, cutting off his circulation hoodies.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 1: She takes her bra off at the end of the day the exact same way I take my belt off, with the force of a thousand suns and a huge sigh of relief.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it is nice.
Speaker 1: And the number one thing guys don't realize about women until they actually live with one.
Speaker 2: It's just three words.
Speaker 1: Quote pillows, pillows every Why are we.
Speaker 2: To have fifteen pillows?
Speaker 3: The only reason you live in a nice place is because you live with a woman. Looking nice is the pillows.
Speaker 1: And they need something soft to throw at their husbands when they're misbehaving.
Speaker 3: Why would you throw something soft that's really.
Speaker 2: Everywhere.
Speaker 1: We've learned a lot about what it's like to live and work with women. Let's learn some more trivia when we go over to Digital Jake for our shock collar.
Speaker 2: Question of the day. Give it to us, Jake. Today we celebrate the birthday of comedian and bad boy for life Mark Lawrence. But did you know he shares his birthday with another famous comedy action star. You've probably heard his name, but don't know much about him because he never actually spoke in many of his films. Huh talking about Charlie Chaplin the same birthday. Yeah, he was Hollywood's original buddy cop comedy action star's Vin harton whom Martin Lawrence copied a century later. Clearly, So today we're gonna honor these legends of film by doing a special whose film was it? Edition oflenty of twenty in the same vein as Robert Downey Junior in Grumby Cat. I'll go around the room and I'll say a movie title. You just have to tell me if it stars Martin Lawrence or Charlie Chaplin. I don't get it right, and you're still in the game. I never thought I would play this game in my life again. We're all gonna start with the woman who minored in early twentieth century filmography at Boy the State. That's Alexis the Advantage. Yes, you ready, Alexis. Your film title is The Skank Robbers? Is that a Martin Lawrence or a Charlie Chaplin movie? Wait, he's a mine, right, Charlie Chapman. No, he was silent films.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there was no talking. So he's the one that had the cane that.
Speaker 2: Were like, he looks like Hitler with the hat.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, I feel like all like silent movies or robberies and stuff.
Speaker 3: That's so I'm that guy.
Speaker 2: Charlie Chaplin, she said that guy meaning Charlie Chaplin. That is correct. It was Martin Lawrence Robins from Robin Skanks, The Skanks Are the Robbers Hostay from twenty eleven and a cross dress in comedy, Martin Lawrence and Jamie Fox became two of the baddest and ugliest female armed robbers America's ever faced.
Speaker 3: Why can I picture the cover of that for?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right, we're on the Brook. Okay Brook, your film is the Knockout? Is that Martin Lawrence or Charlie Chaplin.
Speaker 3: Man the knockout. I mean it could be about so many different things, right, it could be about boxing. It could be about a really hot girl. Right, she's the knockout.
Speaker 1: It's true, someone gets like hit with like a falling object.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be about boxing. I think it's Charlie Chaplin.
Speaker 2: Brook says Charlie Chaplin. That is correct. It was nineteen fourteen film. And to show his girl how brave he is, Charlie challenges a large man named Fatty to a championship boxing match. Fun fact, one out of every four boxers back then was named Fatty.
Speaker 3: That could also be the plot to Martin Lawrens.
Speaker 2: May come up later. Yeah, Jose, it's your turn. Your movie is Doe and Dynamite. Is that Martin Lawrence or Charlie Chaplin.
Speaker 1: I could see Charlie Chapman baking a cake or a pot, has a bunch of dough, and then he.
Speaker 2: Opens and says, oh, there's dynamite. Yeah, okay, I'm in spoilers. This is sorry.
Speaker 1: This is a slapstick comedy that Charlie Chapman obviously killed.
Speaker 2: All right, Hose said Charlie Chaplin that is sorry correct. Another nineteen fourteen film, He was Busy that Year, where Charlie and another waiter in the restaurant become bakers and they put a stick of dynamite and a piece of bread. I figured it out. Yeah, let's finish off round one with Jeffrey. Your film is the Pawnshop? Is that Martin Lawrence or Charlie Chaplin?
Speaker 3: Older? Did they have them in the nineteen tens and twenties? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Pon have the originals from the nineteen tens now? Yeah, I mean they were just called shops. I just got it fresh off of Brest.
Speaker 1: I just see it as being like a Martin Lawrence hijinks thing.
Speaker 2: Give me Martin Lawrence, jeff said, Martin Lawrence, that is correct. It was Charlie Chaplin's nineteen sixteen film where Charlie gets fired by a pawnbroker, then rehired a day later, and predictably, he destroys everything in the shop. We're on the round two. Only Brook and Jose are left. Brook. It's the sudden death part of Martin Lawrence versus Charlie Chaplin. Brook. You get this right, you win, You get it wrong, you lose, it's taken it out of Jose's hands. Brook, your title is talking Dirty after Dark? Is that Martin Lawrence or Charlie Chaplin.
Speaker 3: Talking Dirty after Dark? Decense, I'm so naughty. I don't think they would play that in the theaters back then. I'm gonna go Martin Lawrence, which said Martin Lawrence.
Speaker 2: She gets it right, she wins. That is from nineteen ninety one. Martin Lawrence plays a regular guy who can't pay his sixty seven dollars phone bill, so he has to turn to stand up comedy to pay it. Brook, Brook, you've won today's edition of plenty of twenty YEA.
Speaker 3: Give me those song lyrics and passing them to Alexis.
Speaker 1: Brooke is choosing Alexus and she'll be singing Wanna be by Spice Girl.
Speaker 3: She didn't even know who the two people were that we were talking about.
Speaker 2: I recognize the name, sir. If you want to be my lover, you gotta get with my friend. Thank your last forever friendship never.
Speaker 1: Thankfully the singing, and so that's your shot call the question of the day. Your phone taps coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning