Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 2: It's a read.
Speaker 1: But you're so good at you're trying to be a fake as charlamage.
Speaker 3: She only want charlamage. Yeah, Sala man, who do you leaving dusk the other day?
Speaker 4: So now yes, Donkey to Day for Tuesday, April sixteenth, goes the twenty nine year old Lakeisha Woods Williams of Texas. Now. Lakeisha was hit with two charges of child endangerment last Thursday after police officers found her eight year old and six year old child alone in their high rise apartment complex. Now, I know we've heard these stories before. Parents leave their kids home alone so they can go to work, sometimes the club, sometimes to the grocery store real quick. But Lakeisha, oh, she had bigger plans. See Lakeisha didn't leave for a couple of hours. No, Lakeisha decided she needed to be gone for nearly a week. What would cause the woman to leave her kids for nearly a week? Let's go to ABC thirteen hours News for report.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 5: Lakisa william Williams is accused of leaving her six year old daughter an eight year old son home alone at their luxury high rise in the Memorial City area. While she flew to Florida and bordered a cruise to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: Both juveniles tell officers that they had been left for long since April fourth.
Speaker 5: The young children were said to be left alone to fend for themselves for at least five days, and told deputies they didn't know when their mother was coming home. The Preestinct five Constable's office responded to William's apartment for a welfare check on Tuesday and noted.
Speaker 3: That the apartment was in a state of disarray.
Speaker 5: They say it smelled like urine and said it was obvious the children had tried to make themselves meals.
Speaker 3: Court records say police.
Speaker 5: Found a phone and a camera that she was using to communicate with the children while she was gone. When deputies tried to contact Williams, they say she was not cooperative and changed her story about where she was.
Speaker 3: She was arrested Thursday evening.
Speaker 4: Don't matter where you were, you were going away from the kid for a week.
Speaker 1: Okay, why did this remind me of Jay Stylin Bob remember that? What the hell? Excuse me? Who's watching these things?
Speaker 3: I did Falins watching the Little One? Oh?
Speaker 1: Nice parents?
Speaker 4: Lakeisha as a parent we all want a vacation from our kids. Okay, you take My wife and I don't take vacations, but we just go and get away from the kids for a while. Yes, the difference is we have babysitters in nannies and grandparents adult supervision. Imagine planning a vacation. Okay, you packing, you're getting your head done some nice protective style like.
Speaker 1: Con roles or full locks.
Speaker 2: Or Cinegleese twist, that's what they call, right, Jess, I don't know nothing Senegalese twist.
Speaker 1: What protective style you'll be getting full locks? I don't Knowegalese it said, you know?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, you get you some nice little outfits from pretty little things.
Speaker 1: Sheen fashion over right, Jess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, boy, rainbow maybe rainbow you go get you a manicure, heedicule, you get you a wax.
Speaker 1: You're doing all the things to go on vacation.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, you're just planning to leave your eight and six year old at home.
Speaker 1: Now. I know people can't afford proper child care. I get it.
Speaker 4: But if you can't afford the vacation and for someone to watch it kid, then maybe you can't afford to go on vacation.
Speaker 1: Why don't people think like that.
Speaker 4: Forget, if you can afford the cruise, can you afford to leave this eight and six year old home alone for a week? Dan says, no, Okay, this woman was communicating with the kids via a camera in the apartment and be a text message.
Speaker 1: To the eight year old.
Speaker 4: This whole situation is a prime example of Grandma no longer being in our lives.
Speaker 1: Where is Big Mama? Okay? Where is Grandma? Where is Grandma? Nowadays?
Speaker 4: Grandma might have been on the cruise with her because grandma forty nine and the daughter twenty nine, and both of them working on Facebook the sexy rad Now both kids would checked by paramedics as.
Speaker 1: Well as child protect their services, and.
Speaker 4: They've both have been removed from the apartment. And guess what now they are in care of their aunt. If they have an aunt that they can be in care of now, then why in the hell weren't they adn't care the aunt while you.
Speaker 1: Was on the cruise. Maybe the aunt was there too, Maybe the aunt that we know they wouldn't give them to the hunting right, Well, oh yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: The fact that we can't make sense of any of this is ex actly why we must give Lakeisha the credit she deserves being stupid. So please let Remy mar give Lakeisha Wood Williams the biggest he haw.
Speaker 2: He haw he ha.
Speaker 1: You stupid mother? Are you dumb? You had a little time? I want to play a game? Sure, din't play a game in a while?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: All right? Would you like to play a game?
Speaker 4: Up? Guess what racis? Lakeisha Woods Williams of Texas, william Yeah, Lakisha Woods Williams of Texas.
Speaker 1: Let her eight and six year old go, let her eight and six year old stay home alone while she went on the cruise.
Speaker 4: Just hilarias, Yes, what racious?
Speaker 1: Why do y'all think that? Why do y'all say that's so confident?
Speaker 2: Lakeisha Woods Williams Like, what.
Speaker 1: What is he talking about? Eliza or the la Keisha are the two last names? Yeah, Woods and Williams, it's both. It's Lakeisha Woods Williams.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of a white Lakeisha, or Asian Lakeisha or a Latina Lakeisha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you're all about to be surprised. Oh my god, No, better, not y'all about to be better? Not we should say. By Rachelan well, Lakeisha.
Speaker 4: Woods, Williams, Jeff hilarious, and dj Envy is absolutely pure one hundred and.
Speaker 1: Any word behavior. Now there's a different.
Speaker 3: Work.
Speaker 4: Damn it man, damn And she young, Yeah, she most do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: She looks younger than that though.
Speaker 2: She had a hard life, but she's definitely she looks younger than twenty nine.
Speaker 1: No, it's just the overbite. Old bites make you look young, especially when you ain't smiling over you can tell.
Speaker 4: You can tell she got her mouth was tucked over the overbites, so it make her look a little younger.
Speaker 1: Overd bites make you look four five years younger. That's the fact.
Speaker 2: Well, she looked like she would do it again and again.
Speaker 1: Yes she would.
Speaker 3: She tried to send it up right, she tried to sit up the camera.
Speaker 2: She put bad little ravioli and quick little macaroni, cheese and microwave.
Speaker 1: Because you still got to protective handstyles she had on the cruise.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's what it's giving because she got arrested right when she got back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, definitely that that LEAs frant that's the Lates front and it's definitely sitting in the middle.
Speaker 1: It melted down, so it's definitely leading.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you Charlamagne for that Donkey to day.
Speaker 2: Indeed, she's been trying out head up in jail.
Speaker 1: Gay Lessen.
Speaker 4: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb and Soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fight her on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns. Wait that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club