Speaker 1: You don't know me.
Speaker 2: Confession I can't take back earl arms.
Speaker 3: Mouse Speak text seventy five ninety two says I'm thirty eight years old and I just realized you can totally put a king sized fitted sheet on a queen sized bed, and it's way easier than struggling to stretch it out to all the four corners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that is all Lucy goosey on the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be weird. You can make it tight by pulling it out underneath that up you can staple it. I'm mind personally, things fit over small things. Yeah, you never know what crazy.
Speaker 3: Nuggets of wisdom you're gonna learn when we do the mass speaker.
Speaker 2: You're right, king.
Speaker 1: Sheets for all your beds now, just spending more money for no reason.
Speaker 3: Hopefully today's listener has some mind blowing knowledge to drop on us, and she's going by the name Teresa today.
Speaker 2: So Teresa, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I always feel like people are going to be nervous on this segment because you're confessing something.
Speaker 4: How are you feeling, I'm actually chuckling.
Speaker 2: You're chuckling.
Speaker 4: Oh that was not what I expected. I like it.
Speaker 3: You confessor seven people, your confession is going to make us laugh today.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it'll make you laugh, but it'll make you think twice about being a jerk.
Speaker 3: Oh oh okay, okay, Well some people in this room need that lesson, he included, So voice changer is on you. Are you hear the mass speaker whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession?
Speaker 4: All right? Well, my dad had an autobody shop. I work at it as long as I can remember. I started there as like a teenager, doing like a little odd tasks, and then you know, once I turned seventeen, I actually became basically like the greater intake person.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you're on the office side. Then you're not an auto mechanic yourself.
Speaker 4: No, no, not in our own mechanic myself. But I would base, we'd be as soon as someone would pull up, I would go outside with the clipboard, find out, you know, what's giving them a.
Speaker 3: Problem, give them a hug, and reassure them that everything's going to be okay.
Speaker 1: Then slip them the five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I was definitely not a hugger.
Speaker 2: Like little personal touch. When you different, I get it like I didn't know that body was the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you were like the greeter and you did like the initial check of the vehicle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all that gap. But I noticed the trend, and it was that people would be jerked to me sometimes, like they would roll up in there, picked off at the world, and like take it out on me.
Speaker 2: That's why you need to do the hugging thing to help them. If you didn't do it, I'm not a therapist. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, plus you're like an eighteen year old girl, right.
Speaker 4: So it's like and like car shops kind of bad rep automatically super being scammed.
Speaker 2: So that must sucked have to deal with that.
Speaker 4: It did. It did, especially as like a young girl. So when someone was a jerk to me, I will go ahead and make a little asterisk in the corner of their intake form, okay, and that would remind me that when it was time to check them out at the end, I would make it a point to concoct some obnoxious story or excuse or thing that I would tell them and like, what do you mean. Yeah, Like I would say, oh, obviously we repaired the damage on your car. But I'd be like, but with that new coating we put on, You're not going to be able to wash your car for about six months.
Speaker 1: Oh six months, six months, yeah, or the coating will wear away and the paint could peel off. So your revenge was they had to drive her ound in a dirty car.
Speaker 4: Hold on, that was actually not that down. One time, I remember this one guy such can I say the D word on there? Yes?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 4: He was such a to me. It was the middle of winter, and I told him, hey, engine is all fixed, good to go, but just one tip, I wouldn't use the heater from maybe thirty to sixty days. I don't want to avoid your warranty.
Speaker 2: Oh, avoid your warranty. You avoid the warranty is scary Herbie. I would be like, oh, I don't want to avoid anything either.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then when it gets to be summer, the ac is the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of summer, you guys, worst thing I ever did to a customer gets worse. I had had shrimp for lunch, like a shrimp scampy I brought from home, and I decided to hide a piece of shrimp underneath the driver seat.
Speaker 1: Of her car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a scampy's like a garlic o.
Speaker 4: I knew in the hot summer, over days and days, it would start like deteriorating and rot. And I was like, just so you know, the fluid we put in the engine after the repair, I'm kind of like a little fishy odor you might know there. Yeah, like that'll go away so.
Speaker 2: They won't look for it. Now, did you quit the job there?
Speaker 3: Or did your dad fire you?
Speaker 1: Why do never? We don't never have returning customers.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I just I just grew out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah it works.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. If your dad is listening right now and he somehow connects the dots, he's still gonna be mad. You know.
Speaker 4: You guys, my dad is this big Italian guy like Tony Soprano, you know, but he's a softie, and you'd be like, no one treats my daughter. I was a daddy girl.
Speaker 2: He put horse heads in their trunk. That was his joke. Look, I didn't cut the break lines. God we laughed.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's true with this family.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So you guys, this is just my reminder be nice to service workers and people who help you, because everyone's doing their best and if you're not nice, we're gonna get back at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, free shrimp scampy undera S you done lunch to me?
Speaker 2: I know two days.
Speaker 1: Give me.
Speaker 2: The text seven too.
Speaker 3: If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker.
Speaker 2: Your phone tab's coming
Speaker 1: Up, Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.