Speaker 1: One eight hundred do uy away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y Away.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: We call a guy who does workouts with his buddy at their local gym, and his friend wanted us to mess with him because apparently he's always on his phone whenever they're working out together. And we realize that's a major problem, which is why our company is launching a new Jim slogan, don't be a clown put the phone down.
Speaker 1: Oh I like it.
Speaker 2: We've got the best person to enforce it. In your phone's out right now? An Hello? Hi Nick here? Yeah, hey, don't be a clown? What ye put your phone down? What?
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 2: This is Robbie Boobies from Fitness. Did you say Robbie Boobies? That's right, I'm telling you don't be a clown. Put your phone down. Nick?
Speaker 1: Are you okay?
Speaker 2: But you just called me and now you're saying I'm not supposed to pick up it's a slogan for Jim criminals like yourself?
Speaker 3: Is this batman?
Speaker 2: I have a low voice and I have been compared to him before. I'm very self conscious about it. Thanks a lot for bringing it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, well sorry man, I just don't know what do you want from me?
Speaker 2: Hold on? Some weaklings got himself tangled in a jump rope. Please hold what?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm back. I had to deal with some troublemakers again.
Speaker 1: That's congratulations. Man, what do you want?
Speaker 2: I'm calling because you have a gym membership with us, and when you first filled out your initial survey, you wrote you wanted to lose weight and get in better shape. Yeah, well you can't do that being a clown. So put your phone down.
Speaker 1: Why the hell are you keep saying.
Speaker 2: That you're not getting it? Listen, No, I'm not getting it.
Speaker 1: Man, who you need to explain?
Speaker 2: You need to listen to me while everyone else is getting in shape, You're too busy staring at your phone watching the world burn Wait, well are you are you saying that when I'm at the gym, I'm on my phone too much?
Speaker 1: Like you're watching me? Like? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: You're monitoring your fitness is our business? Okay, well actually they hey that that kind of rhymes.
Speaker 1: Why are you so invested in my workouts because.
Speaker 2: You're doom scrolling on TikTok where the bad guys live.
Speaker 3: Dude, I really think you're being over dramatic about this.
Speaker 2: We've seen you during your workouts stopping mid rep to check your texts.
Speaker 1: That's none of your business. Maybe I'm stopping mid rep because I'm going hard on my set and I need a little wrong.
Speaker 2: That's not true. We zoomed in on your phone and saw you swiping on a hinge. What saying no to that busty blonde was a bad move?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: You're looking at my screen.
Speaker 1: That's a total invasion of price.
Speaker 2: We're just trying to help you not be a clown, so put your phone down.
Speaker 1: Oh you know this isn't a movie, right.
Speaker 2: I'm just a normal person that works out of your chair. It's scum of the earth, people like you who may go into the gym a bad time. People like me. What are the clowns? You probably got a big frown on right now. We're just trying to get you to come around. You just gotta stop rhymeing man, it's really not working. Are we done here? We're almost done. Just know that when you come into the gym next you will see your picture up behind the front desk. What you're gonna be our featured sad clown of the month. No, you cannot shame me for this. Everyone does. It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you. Oh my god, and you are a clown. Look, man, I don't know if you're a manager or super advisor or freaking janitor, but you can cancel my membership. I'm not going to lower than a janitor. I work at a radio station. I think you said you worked at the gym wrong again. And my real name is jeff from brook and Jeffrey in the morning is a brink call? Oh my, oh my, are you serious? It's a phone tap? Oh my god. Your buddy does set you up? He said, you guys are he did?
Speaker 1: Oh my, I'm gonna get him.
Speaker 2: Don't get him. He's looking out for you. He said that you're always on your phone when you work out at the gym. Together my god. Oh no, We're just trying to help you get in the best shape ever, Nick. So just remember the next time you're at the gym, what are you gonna do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put my phone down and I'll be a clown.
Speaker 2: You're saying it wrong. Don't be a clown. Put your phone down. Okay. That's the week.
Speaker 1: Up. Every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, brooking Jeffrey in the Morning with