Speaker 1: We got a brand new player named Becca on the show right now. And on Becca's bucket list is visiting Graceland, the home of the King Elvis, Presley and Brooke. I know that was one of your heroes and original crushes, So maybe you two could go together because Graceland.
Speaker 2: I'm not a huge Helvis fan, Like I'm not Elvis. It's just not my thing.
Speaker 1: How could you say that, Becca is listening. I'm so sorry that you had to hear.
Speaker 2: When did you start loving Elvis? Becca, Oh, back.
Speaker 1: In the day. I think that started in the cradle.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's probably my grandparent's fault. Though you sound young, I'm third, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Elvis is timeless, Brook, I mean, I'm sure. What's your favorite thing of Elvis at the sandwich? Is it a song?
Speaker 2: Is it his outfits?
Speaker 1: Just the whole vibe, over the top vibe.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I do like that you bring that up. I like peanut butter and bananas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't invent it, but he made it pop.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, also killed him, but okay, he was eating it on those Why are.
Speaker 1: We talking so much crap about Elvis, Becca's hero that we're talking about Brook has already walked out of the studio in total discuss just that the conversation about he's made with high cholester like he's the king and Becca, let's go over the rules for everybody. You got thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you have to beat Brook outright if you want to win. Are you ready? I'm ready. Let's take her down today. No one should be allowed to talk trash about Elvis that way. Here we go, good luck. Your time starts now. Today is eggs Benedict today? What's the name of the traditional sauce that accompanies that dish? Holidays? What country is the city of Vienna? Located in Russia? In a bag of regular skittles? How many flavors are there? Megatron is the lead of the Decepticons. Who's the leader of the Transformers? A waffle iron was the main inspiration for the souls of which companies first ever running shoes? What does a monophobe fear? Good work BACKA Brook's gonna come back into the studio eventually when she's done eating that peanut, butter and banana sandwich out there. But we're getting to know you, hear Becca, since you're a first time player, and I see on my screener for fun you like to do hiking and you also work as a bud tender. You know all about having a good time always like els here with us right now?
Speaker 2: No, but that's her favorite strain. I'll take take the hound dog. Yeah, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: Sounds stinky.
Speaker 2: What about jail house rock. That'd be a good one. Rename it.
Speaker 1: Let's get off this subject and move on to tri You're ready. Your time starts now. Today is eggs Benedict Day. What's the name of the traditional sauce that accompanies that day? What country is the city of Vienna? Located in Vienna?
Speaker 2: Is in Italy?
Speaker 1: In a bag of regular Skittles? How many flavors are there? Five? Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons. Who's the leader of the Transformers?
Speaker 2: Ooh, Robots in disguise?
Speaker 1: Waffle Iron is the main inspiration for the souls of which company's first ever running shoes, Nike. What does a monophobe fear? Singles? Okay? Craft singles?
Speaker 2: I don't know anything that comes in one?
Speaker 1: The number one? Okay, that has an answer? We're gonna go over the scoreboard to see how you both did with Jose every movie high like.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put a big, huge cucumber up there to.
Speaker 1: Let everyone know how excited I am about it.
Speaker 2: Give me four cucumbers, please, Becca, you got to today, he and Bru. Don't tell me one. I'm a monophobe.
Speaker 1: You did not get one.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got three?
Speaker 1: Just said you out there, Beca'm sorry. Let's go over the access for everybody. It's eggs, Benedict day, holland day. Sauce is what usually comes with that dish. The country of Vienna is located in Austria. Did you hear? Yeah? A bag of regular Skittles has five different flavors in it. Lemon, lime, strawberry, orange, and purple is black curant.
Speaker 2: I think it's just current. You say it, well, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fancy people like me, We say okay. Uh. Megatron's leader of the Septicon's Optimist. Prime is the leader of the Transformers checks out. Waffle Iron was the main inspiration for the souls of the first Nike running shoes and a monophobe fears being alone. Oh not just things that come in ones, Yes, fear themselves now, Becca, Unfortunately it wasn't enough to be Brooke. But just for playing, we're gonna give you a pair of tickets to see Kane Brown's In the Air tour at t Mobile Park on August sixteenth. Get your tickets to see multi platinum country artists Kane Brown today at ticketmaster dot com. Known as the Elvis of country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. Yeah, everyone knows, not quite you'll get there. Hey, good luck on your Graceland quest. Awesome, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys, I love you.
Speaker 2: I feel like she should just go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I just might go by yourself with all the monophobes there. Come back and play anytime, Okay, Becca, We'll be back to the Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow
Speaker 2: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.