Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, all the people who are orchestra conductors, anyone who has ever aspired to or been an astronaut, anybody who works at Cape Canaveral, anybody that's ever been in the circus. Welcome to the Steve Harvey Morning Show. We have a few people on this show that has been in the letter in the circus before, but I rescue them at a young age, and so they're here today. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Ever grateful to God for this new day, this new blessing, this new opportunity, this new chance. Another shot. Man, oh man, oh man, what a great day it is. Today is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. I'm already glad, and I'm in it you too. Steve Harvey Morning Show. Sherley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior and the legend that is Nephew Tommy Junior. Yes, I can tell that it was a rough week on you. I can just look at you on the zoom and I already know.
Speaker 2: I tell you what happened. I'll tell you what happened.
Speaker 3: All right, I tell you family vacation.
Speaker 2: Family vacation, that happens. Yeah, family vacation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first one, we were playing one, and I'm telling you right now, if I got to pay for it, everybody not going. Some of y'all gonna see these pictures. Some of y'all just get a phone call. Everybody not going down here to this. I'm not doing that social media, they go.
Speaker 2: See what how many is it? Junior? If five of us?
Speaker 3: No, everybody not gone.
Speaker 1: Grandkids Junior five dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, everybody one of these babies not gonna see Mickey. I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 2: Well go ahead, yeah five dog.
Speaker 3: Dog five And I'm paying a Hey, y'all didn't tell me this part was coming with it.
Speaker 2: Well, I got news for you. Junior. Guess what look like? You ain't going for me? But all them kids is going Junior.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, somebody not gonna see Mickey.
Speaker 1: You're not going Junior. First of all, only gonna pay for Junior. If it's only four. You can't leave none of the grand babies out. That's what we do it. I can't because me and Tommy do it all the time. The family go a lot of places we don't get to go cause we gotta go to work.
Speaker 2: That's your damn job, that's.
Speaker 3: Your so I'm paying for it and I can't go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happened sometimes. Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow. Yeah, you ain't tell me this part. We know we had to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see but see junior, Junior reason we so you're so shocked by all this because it all happened to you at one time.
Speaker 2: You didn't you didn't practice just being a.
Speaker 1: Husband, didn't have kids, didn't have grand kids.
Speaker 2: You was all that after one.
Speaker 3: Day, after one day, and instead, No, I'm telling you, man, the hotel, the flights, and the tickets to the.
Speaker 1: Park, well, Jr, Junr. The flights, how you think they're gonna get that? The hotel where you think they're gonna stay, and the and the ticket to the park. What is they down there to see? If they don't get in the park?
Speaker 3: Airport open all day, so we will stay there all right?
Speaker 2: What is too much for him? In one day? We'll hear from the nephews he runs that prank back right after this, you're listening Morning Show