Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got Jr?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Sure that than The w NBA Draft took c to the stage last night. As expected, Kaitlyn Clark goes first to the Indiana Fever. Uh.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that they had.
Speaker 3: A team facts, but she gonna stay in the Midwest.
Speaker 2: She went to the Indiana Fever.
Speaker 3: And you know our girl, Angel Reach went seven. She went to the Chicago Sky.
Speaker 2: So I said.
Speaker 3: About that, go ahead, Angels, not where you it's not where you drafted. That is how you play girls. You're worried about that. Kevi Brink was second. She had a stand for She went to the La Sparks. But Camilla Cardoza out of South Carolina, she would also went to the Chicago Sky. So that means Angel and Camilla gonna be teammates in Chicago. That's gonna be nice, man. But it was a really start staid, like those girls looked absolutely amazing in the dresses they had on. They looked absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah they look good like No they did.
Speaker 2: They look like they ready to.
Speaker 3: But you know we were talking about this that that means Indiana it's gonna have a lot of viewership this season with Kaitlyn Clark coming to that.
Speaker 2: But I was dead to you because you know, whoever drafts Kitlyn is going to get the megastar of women's basketball so far in terms of viewership of all time. And that's a big part of it. Now, let's see if it translates into the pro game. Thought. See, that's where they got to really figure out what to do in the w NBA with attendance, because if you can get attendance up, you can get TV rights up. You get TV rights up, you get them girls salaries up, those women's salaries up. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's the base salary for w NBA player the first year is under a hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: And that's sad. That's that's really is. It's under one hundred found.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I don't like that at all, and that's why we want for Okay, you've got to put the fans in the seats. You can't own a team and you don't have the fans in the seats. If you watch a w n B a game, they won't even show the crowd half the time. Sparse marketing, but you know, you got to do a better job of attending and I just got to tell you, man, women got to support women's sports.
Speaker 1: Yes, women, everybody has to support women's sports. See, you can't just make money with just all women in the stands.
Speaker 2: Women go to games, but.
Speaker 1: Women. I don't keep saying that. You have a point.
Speaker 2: I don't you have to. You have to support women's sports. Women have to support women's.
Speaker 1: Sports into excuse me, friends into sports like men are, though they're not.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. Go ahead, s.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you guys. Coming up at the top of the hour, A woman needs advice on social media, Steve. She says her aunt keeps giving her unsolicited advice. We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening to The Hardy Morning Show.