Speaker 1: A lawyer who represented oj Simpson, who died from cancer last week at the age of seventy six, said Simpson's body will be cremated. The family will have a private celebration of life for friends and loved ones.
Speaker 2: O J.
Speaker 1: Simpson had three kids by his first wife, Marguerite Whitley, and two children with his second wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, whom he divorced back in nineteen ninety two. In nineteen ninety five, Simpson was famously acquitted in the murder of his ex wife, Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman. In nineteen ninety seven, in the civil case, oj was ordered to pay twenty five million dollars in punitive damages to the Goldman and Brown families. Since his death, Ojay's executor and lawyer, Malcolm Laverne, said he wanted to clarify his comment in which he said he didn't want Goldman's family to be able to collect any money from Simpson's estate. Quote in hindsight, he said, in response to that statement that it's my hope to get zero nothing thing. I think that's pretty harsh. That's according to attorney Laverne. H now that I understand my role as the executor and the personal representative. It's time to tone down the rhetoric and really get down to what my role is as a personal representative.
Speaker 3: So there you go. He kind of walked back on.
Speaker 1: Some of the harshness of those statements that he made about the.
Speaker 3: Goldman family not getting any money.
Speaker 2: You know, it's really kind of hard to comment on that. I don't really know. You know, look, you know he was acquitted in the trial and then he was found guilty in this civil trial. Well, if you lose in the civil trial, that's what you have to do. Yeah, you know, hey, yeah you have to pay.
Speaker 1: I mean, I thought it was kind of harsh what his attorney said in the in the beginning that the Goldmans are getting nothing.
Speaker 2: But then you know, you can't plus dog, you can't say that. Yeah, that was you know, down rules and laws to this day. And I'm pretty sure mister Simpson has no knowledge of this at this point right now. So I think you need to just do your damn jobs need it, and then let the court process of take his thing.
Speaker 3: And that's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: It's time to tone down the rhetoric and get down to what his role really is.
Speaker 3: That's affording to the attorney. All Right, we're gonna move on.
Speaker 1: In other entertainment news, Megan a Stallion is on the cover of Women's Health magazine.
Speaker 3: Have you guys seen.
Speaker 1: Law?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus name.
Speaker 1: Megan shared that it is a struggle to get her to work out and to get her routine started, and she must mentally prepare. Megan said in part quote, if I want to be a stallion and not a pony, I gotta get up and put it in the work. Love that, If I want to be a stallion and not a pony, I.
Speaker 3: Gotta get up and put in the work.
Speaker 1: Meghan goes to pilates, She goes to the gym or to the beach with her trainers.
Speaker 3: Four to five days a week.
Speaker 1: She does forty minutes of cardio on the elliptical for her lower bodies. She does goblet squats, leg extensions, hip thrusts, and donkey kicks, which she calls stallion kicks.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Megan's healthy meals typically include breakfast. She'll have protein powder smoothies for breakfast, pan seared salmon for lunch, and for dinner she'll have some fish like maybe sea bass or cod with sweet potatoes, kale tomatoes or brown rice.
Speaker 2: Lady got this, Let's stop this. Listen to me. Listen to me, what to all the ladies out there? You are beautiful as you are. Listen to me. Don't listen to all this donkey kicking and glut squad and track running and all this here. And thank you Finn to go out here, and you'll ask Finn to be made to stallion you, not some of y'all this pony.
Speaker 3: You could be the best you that you can be.
Speaker 2: There's some cheetahs out there, some lionesses out there. Takes all types of shapes and bodies to make the animal kingdom stand strong. So don't be sitting up here thinking you finna go out and buy a bunch of damn sea bass and your ass like Meg to stand your cause you're not.
Speaker 3: Megan said, uh no, moment.
Speaker 2: And I can start eating chocolate chip cookies and look like elbow.
Speaker 3: Do you understand, yes, Lord said she's in the space.
Speaker 2: Yes, Lloyd, you know what.
Speaker 3: You said injuriest Okay, yeah, but you know, but you don't.
Speaker 2: We don't take all that though, Yes, gn.
Speaker 1: Meghan said she's in the space where she feels good mentally, Jory is over.
Speaker 3: She wants to look as good as she feels.
Speaker 2: All right, what I said was the finite finale or what you say? Anyway, your listeners thinking the aff and to go out here and buy some sea bass and some damn go and do donkey kicks and call them stag.
Speaker 3: The donkey kick. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: You know, when you're on all fours and you pick your leg out to the side, you know you've seen women?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what what's the problem? You did your legs back? Take it? She said, Indes, that's.
Speaker 2: Why I did it.
Speaker 3: Shot. She took in me. Shot said Elba. You said, all right.
Speaker 2: How many donkey kicks do you do when you work?
Speaker 3: I don't do donkey kicks? Well, when do you work out every day? I walk? I just walk. I don't do donkey kicks. I just walked. I have a high girl summer friend. I just walk. I don't like donkey kicks. You know what it was? Right?
Speaker 1: I got your speaking of looking good, Steve, you might want to hear this because you're looking pretty fly on the gram. We see you rocking your fly Leopard gear for a celebrity family few press day, and you must be feeling too, feeling good too.
Speaker 3: And looking great.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Coming up at twenty minutes after Huh, I'm going.
Speaker 3: That's what it is. Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour. Yesterday was tax Day? Did you pay or file for an extension? We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Morning Show