Speaker 1: With a recondray. You take anti depressants.
Speaker 2: No, I take eighty D meds as needed. So sometimes that alert gets me alert. But it does the same thing that we does, so sometimes no vibance.
Speaker 1: I'm on the vibe seventy milligram.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a lot. No, I do sixty. But I dilute it in a water bottle and I sip on it all day and so I sit like.
Speaker 1: Twenty, that's a lot. I do sixty five.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I do only do twenty, but that that water bottle lasts me like three days of use, and I probably do it once every three weeks.
Speaker 1: That's your molly water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's awesome. That's the way to do vibance.
Speaker 3: Do you ever like drink a little bit and you're like, I'm getting so skinny out this shit, bitch.
Speaker 2: It does feel like skinny water because it curbs your appetite like a motherfucker, and it makes you so focused.
Speaker 1: And it raises your heart rate and burns fat. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can run faster, I can work out longer. I everything is great on vibance.
Speaker 1: It gives me a bad crash.
Speaker 2: Does it give you one?
Speaker 1: I I can't do it because of that crack.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to notice mine. Is it vivance for you at all?
Speaker 1: Either one gives me a horrible crush.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I'm trying to get off. I mean, I really don't do it that much. Now I'm trying for my depression. I have a vagus nerve stimulator and it's like this thing that I put on my neck and it looks like one of those guys and it does this like buzzing thing and then my lip gets pulled down because this nerve is being stimulated. And I hold it for two minutes on each side twice a day.
Speaker 1: Does it help?
Speaker 2: No, it's not doing anything. I told the doctor today, I said, you made me buy the seven hundred fifty dollar piece of equipment, and I have to do it every day, and I'm like, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Think doctors are just trying to fucking make some cash. Sometimes I really.
Speaker 2: Do think my doctor cares about my well being, But I also think that sometimes, you know, they're treating all these things, and sometimes I'm like, I think this is external, you know, Like I think it's situational. Like I think I'm just really tired from someone should just look at my schedule and diagnose me instead of looking at my blood work, you know, like I think they're therein lies the answer to my unhappiness. It's not like in the hemoglobins. It's in the uh it's yeah to my Google.
Speaker 3: Calendar work is unnatural. We should all be taking naps after lunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love naps so much and I'm really good at them. Actually, so you are?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you good at them?
Speaker 1: And I used to be. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Anxiety, yeah, probably, I've recently started having that. I never related to anxiety where you just are like your body is like fight or flighting and there's no reason. I never related to people who are like I don't know. It just comes across and I'm like, what is it about? Do you have a paper? Do? Like? Are you nervous about a call you're getting? And they're like no, it's just nothing, and I'm like what the fuck? And I think I'm starting to have it where I'm like, what's going on here? Why am I wide awake and feeling worried? And I can't pinpoint it. It's a very scary feeling. I empathize with people who have anxiety. I really never had it. I have the depression, though I got that DEPRESSI it's.
Speaker 3: The same shit, anxiety and depression. I don't think it is two different sides of anxiety.
Speaker 2: Sal Yeah, I guess it is. It always goes hand in hand. I just always thought I had anxiety because people are always like, I have depression anxiety you just like you don't ever say them without they always go together. But I don't think. I don't think I had anxiety until recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think my anxiety is getting worse or something.
Speaker 2: Fuck do you what do you take?
Speaker 1: I take xanax on the plane and I hate flying? Do you really fucking hate it? Not? Not every flight?
Speaker 2: But why do you hate flying?
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that turbulence?
Speaker 2: What's the I mean, obviously the fear of turbulence turns into a crash, I guess. So yeah, really, so are you scared the plane's wings are gonna break off?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What about the turbulence makes okay? So you know that that's like there's it's like never had happened that the plane wing comes off in the history of aviation. I know, like people might be able to give you one example, but it's like they're built so that they could withstand so much. Does that help you at all? Or it doesn't at all? To know that someone once told me that a you know what, what does would it help? And this is a pet peeve of mine. If the pilot would like give you updates or like when it's turbulent, go like, this is nothing, don't worry about this, We're not worried up here. Would if that help.
Speaker 1: A little bit? Or if they were like, hey, there's some rough air coming. If they tell me it's coming, it's not as bad.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, talk you through it and be like I fly every day of my life. I know this feels like a.
Speaker 1: Lot, but yeah, talk me through it, man.
Speaker 2: Why not say something nice? You told us all about that credit card we can sign up for and talked about for fifteen minutes. Whyn't you pop? Or you tell us about this the wind speed of the town we're landing in, Like, why don't we give a fuck about that? What direction the wind is?
Speaker 1: To give a fuck about the wind speed?
Speaker 2: So tell us that you don't care about this turbulence and that for twenty percent of people in the flight who are trying to be cool, right, now, but are actually very scared. Have some fucking empathy and just say, uh.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, it's gonna be a rough error coming up, but just know that this is nothing to worry about, and uh, we're so used to it, and just enjoy the ride and it's a little bit of bumpy, but just have fun with it because that's what we do.
Speaker 2: Everything's cool like something like that, because that's how I feel about turbulence.
Speaker 1: Now, have some empathy, monsters, have some empathy.
Speaker 2: Just because you're not scared of flying because you do it for a living and you had an interest in doing it, you wanted to go up there when you don't have to, doesn't mean everyone else. We all are doing this because we have to and it's scary to some of us.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you for speaking truth to power.
Speaker 2: Really, they need to communicate more.
Speaker 1: I agree, thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I think it needs to change. What if I started an airline called Empathy Air, Yeah, and it's just for people who are scared of flying, and there's communication constantly from the cockpit to assuage your fears, I think people would sign up for that.
Speaker 1: You are living out loud, You are speaking truth to power with a recondre