Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that just secured a pricey piece of real estate everybody wanted. It's in South Dakota, on the other side of Mount Rushmore. His plan chiseled the backside of all four presidents and call it Mount Flushmore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do I know that's Lincoln Lincoln's yap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna need a bt more mountains. Yeah, you know what, you get your commemorative postcards. Now with Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the glove, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser. Those other potus peaches just don't. This first laser story is out of Canada. Thirty five year old Justin Rye Bicky is currently having a hard time in his life. His issue, he's being constantly harassed by endless pizza deliveries.
Speaker 2: He's what I never wanted.
Speaker 1: This sounds amazing at first, coming from a place called Pizza seventy three. The orders were not only using his address, but also his email and his phone number.
Speaker 2: A friend pranking him or something, he asked if.
Speaker 1: He didn't know, so we reported the pizza deliveries to the police from the very start because he was spooked by how the scammer was using all of his personal information in the orders, he thought maybe he'd somehow been hacked. Because they don't just go to his home. They also show up at his work.
Speaker 2: Ohore, like pizzas every day all day? Are they using his credit card to buy him or.
Speaker 1: They they're doing They're showing up telling him to pay for the pizza and cash. He doesn't pay for them. He sends them all back, but still so he called Pizza seventy three and told them not to accept any orders under his name. Yeah, and then the scammer switched to Dominoes. No, it's if that sounds like dedication, it is.
Speaker 2: Get order from Dominoes and pay when they show up.
Speaker 3: Yes, never do anymore.
Speaker 1: The scammers also using technology to manipulate the phone number to make it look like Justin is the one making the call.
Speaker 2: Someone really makes you mad though this is a trolley.
Speaker 1: If you're wondering, Our victim says he doesn't know who would do this. It can't be a disgruntled X because he claims I've never dated anyone.
Speaker 2: For him. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And you went on to say, either someone hates these pizza places or they're getting revenge on me for something else. I have no clue.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, I don't know how he could do anyone wrong in life now I am.
Speaker 1: Over the past six months, more than one thousand dollars worth of pizza has been delivered to him way. The police are investigating, but so far no suspicions. Let's go to your next laser story. Out of the friendly skies. Flying first class with your pet is bougie. But a new airline plans to up the class level because they just introduced a new business model private that's just for dogscket, I won't. It's called bark Air and it was launched by the bark Box subscription service.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, very huge. Could they just send cute toys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they did, But now they vow to revolutionize flying for our canine companions. And if you don't believe me, listen to their ad.
Speaker 2: Introducing bark Air fan the dogs will fly the way they've all mast dissolved to.
Speaker 1: And this is not a joke. If you're wondering, this sounds like satire, That sounds like an April Fool's prank that someone would pull.
Speaker 2: But this is real.
Speaker 1: The luxury carrier is better than any business class ticket a human could buy. Oh my gosh, just listen to the CEO who says Bark Air has gone all out for its furry clientele.
Speaker 3: That plane is a golf Stream five, so it's icer than first class by quite a bit. We layer on top of that a bark experience, which involves things like blankets and pillows for the dogs and those are covered in pheromones to make them more comfortable. Are treats or snacks for the dogs. Some of those are the flavors they enjoy, offering them a menu different types of water, including a dog champagne, which is just chicken broth, so non alcoholic.
Speaker 2: It's not cute.
Speaker 1: It makes me angry, is that I have a request for my rich dog Jeffrey. Can we roll the window downs? We can stick his head out. They do have like better service on these dog flights than you could ever get on a human fly. To Other than those amenities, dogs can sit on laps, seats or beds. Leashes are required during takeoff, landing, and during turbulence. Good and the size and breed will be allowed, but they must be up on all of the vaccinations if they want to fly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it rude if sniffed the flight attendants?
Speaker 1: But no, that's terrible, it's increat imagine chicken or fish. So what does it all cost? The flight from New York to LA will run you six thousand dollars one way way, and if you want to go to London that'll set you back eight grand. And that's for the dog, that's not for you. Yeah, oh my god. The airline hopes they can lower those costs in the coming years. But one thing they don't plan on doing, though, is a private flight just for cats. Can you imagine they just wouldn't appreciate it like a dog will.
Speaker 2: This cat's freaking out.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see the first video of a dog Karen getting forcibly taken of a bark air flight.
Speaker 2: If you've had too much dog champagne.
Speaker 1: This next Lazer story is out of tech trends. Over the past ten years, we've gone from having no idea who was showing up at our doorstep to being alerted that someone was walking up, seeing who they are and what they're carrying, and even scolding them if they're rough with a delivery. Y, well, hold onto your hats because the next innovation in doorbell cameras is gonna shock you. They're gonna make devices that are armed to shoot paintballs at someone coming on to your property. Crazy, but it's real, kids are going to It's called paint cam Eve, which has the capability to fire paintballs at a target with ultra high precision. An intruder, a kid who's toilet paper in your house, or even a neighbor's pet that feels cool, they're going on your porch, that happens. It's a smart device that has facial recognition and the paintball firing can be triggered by you as you're watching on the app, or it can be automated. Automated like you have ten seconds in this.
Speaker 2: That you get a little mad at your spouse, they leave the house and get pat back when they come back.
Speaker 3: Don't come back to tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Here's the crazy bar. It doesn't just shoot paintball pellets. It can also be loaded with cartridges that can unleash tear gas. So when your in laws show up to Thanksgiving, bro, you have to suffer.
Speaker 2: I get see now.
Speaker 1: It really does that. And paint cam Eve is from a startup out of Slovenia. No word on how much these are going to cost.
Speaker 2: Wait, why why is my mother buying a gas mask online?
Speaker 1: Back, of course, you do need to factor in the lawsuits that you're about to be hit with if paint cam Eve shoots someone in the eye or accidentally fires an innocent visitor or a girl scout who's trying to sell you cookies. Yeah, literally, anything can happen.
Speaker 2: That's the fun of it, jeff That's.
Speaker 1: Why this guy's equipped his shell with a paintball gun. Too many shoe imposts off a Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 2: That's not the sound of the gun firing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just he's angry about it. Sal means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Friday, Brook
Speaker 2: And Jeffrey in the morning.