Speaker 1: If you're one of those people who says good morning, Oh, come on, you can do better than that good morning. Second, just know everybody in that room hates you from that moment on. And that's why on this segment, I don't say good morning. I just get right to it and ask what's on your mother? Starting with brook what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Oh man, parenting has finally paid off.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all been pretty rough up to this point, just.
Speaker 2: Saying I have put in some work. The kids, they're getting a little older, they're ten and seven now, and we are on a like four and a half hour flight and they come around with a drink cart and yes, hosey, we are in coach, because that's how our families fly. Just to set the stage, well, the rest of the families in coach, Brooks.
Speaker 3: And the kids order their little Coca colas because they get so excited they're allowed to pop on the on the plane and they're sitting there reading and they say they're pleased and their thank you because I would beat them if they didn't, right, but.
Speaker 1: She wouldn't do it in front of everybody else.
Speaker 2: Then I go to order and the flight attendant is like, oh my gosh, you have the most amazing children, the most polite kids I have ever encountered. Would you like a free glass of wine?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What? Am? I just love you?
Speaker 3: Gotta wine? Yes?
Speaker 4: Children?
Speaker 2: Because it's a long flight, they come through again, and this time I'm like, okay, my parents because my parents are on the flight too, and they're sitting like ten rows ahead of us. I go, can I buy my parents a glass of wine? And she goes, your money is no good with us, No way.
Speaker 3: You are that sweet.
Speaker 2: Family, and you just I will get their wine too, And I'm like, my children aren't getting my whole family drunk.
Speaker 3: And it is amazing, so adorable. Yes, so shout out.
Speaker 2: Mommy loves you.
Speaker 1: I would feel terrible if I was the guy behind you that was like one wine please, and they were like no, no, no, you're paying ford.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: Last year I got this credit from Hawaiian Airlines because I canceled a flight. Okay, so it was time to use it. So thankfully it was enough to cover a first class flight to Hawaii.
Speaker 3: Baby, hello, how it's a credit that you already paid for?
Speaker 4: It felt like it was a free flight. So I'm first class. I'm all excited. And I get to the gate and right when I get there, they're like, okay, we're now boarding first class. So I go up to the front lady because there's a super long rope right and I walk around the rope to board. It's like two hundred feet So I'm like, excuse me, do you mind if I just go under the rope and board? And the lady looks at me and it's like no, and I'm like, oh, good thing I asked, no problem. I'm just gonna go.
Speaker 1: I'm happy with the mom that they can come right through the.
Speaker 4: Gate, go ahead anyway. I'm like, look, I get it, let's not break the rules. I don't care I walk around. I'm don't to Hawaii. I'm happy. So then as I'm walking to the rope, I hear her make an announcement like bing, just a reminder everybody, we are only boarding first class right now.
Speaker 2: She thinks, you don't.
Speaker 4: All other boarding will happen later, and I'm just like, yeah, idiots. Making my way to the front, and so I turned the corner and I walk up and she's like, sir, we are only boarding first class. And I know, and when she sees the screen accept me her face, she goes have a wonderful flight. Sir was shocked, and I was offended. And then about halfway down the aisle, I realize she's right, Like, I don't look like I belong here. I'm like a chubby guy in a T shirt and a truncker hat that says Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Can I under the rope? So anyway, I got first class shamed. I'm proud of it. I don't look like I belonged. I was also in the last rod.
Speaker 2: Doesn't she know that you're always in first class?
Speaker 5: Jeffrey hat.
Speaker 1: As what's been on your mind?
Speaker 5: I saw it a little dilema lately because I wanted to go on vacation my best friends, but I owe my grandma some money, So it seems like a bad look to take a trip when you're in debt to someone, Yeah that you love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's what your grandma's in the MoMA, but your grandma money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're gonna get your.
Speaker 5: Car payment anyways.
Speaker 4: It's boring.
Speaker 3: Story.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Yeah, I'm gonna go on the trip anyways, because we all know.
Speaker 2: You've already maxed out all your credit.
Speaker 5: So I tell my mom.
Speaker 6: I'm like, hey, look, mom, you're the only person who's gonna know because I'm leaving the country.
Speaker 5: Someone should No, I'm going okay, so it's between you and me.
Speaker 6: I won't post nothing, okay, yeah, because we don't want grandma to see exactly she will see.
Speaker 5: Yes, thanks for it.
Speaker 6: I'm on the trip again, no posts about it. Nothing. Duday is in and I get.
Speaker 5: A text from my grandma.
Speaker 6: I opened it and she says, Alexis, hope your vacation is fun. Assume it's a quick trip since everyone needs to work sometime.
Speaker 5: Possible, and so expertly done.
Speaker 6: So I went straight to Venmo and sent her the money.
Speaker 3: Okay, she liked it.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 2: And then you're like, yeah, everything went on a credit terms with the grammar Jeffrey Woo's on your mind.
Speaker 1: I just went to Vegas for a couple of days, and you know, when you're walking down the strip there they have people on the street that hand out those little cards different clubs and spots. Yeah, and they'll be like, hey, come to like the Doublemint hippo tonight. Normally I try to avoid those people, but for some reason, on this trip, nobody was offering me the little discount cards, and I'm walking. I'm starting to notice they would hand out cards to like four consecutive dudes right ahead of me, and then they'd seen me and suddenly they'd like pulled the car down away.
Speaker 3: Was it because like you were cool enough?
Speaker 4: Or how are you feeling?
Speaker 1: I was trying it was bothering me. I was trying to think for why. It's either A they thought I looked cheap, probably because I also was wearing a Brook and Jeffrey, or B they thought I looked too high end, then I was above the smut that they're offering. Or there's a guy who already works at that nightclub that looks exactly like me, and they're like, oh, he already works there. That's the leather lu Thario guy.
Speaker 3: Did you ever shout what about me?
Speaker 1: I'm all do that next time. I'm going to get your kids to ask for one play. So text in seven eighty five nine two tell us what's been on your mind? It's Brook and Jeffrey in the
Speaker 3: Morning, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning,