Speaker 1: Let's start off with a little inspiring Florida story today.
Speaker 2: It's booking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Even though this happened last week, the story is just coming out now because a woman went into a Chili's restaurant, ordered some tacos and tipped the server three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: It's a great day for that guy.
Speaker 1: Hoose you were a server, how would that make you feel getting that type of tip?
Speaker 3: I would have cried.
Speaker 2: I would have cried.
Speaker 1: But then the day after, same woman comes back, orders a different meal and tips that server seven hundred and seventy seven dollars.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Number comes back the day after that, wait, the third day day, which just.
Speaker 1: Happened to be the day after the eclipse, and she tells the manager. So my understanding was I wouldn't need money anymore because.
Speaker 2: I was going to be swept up in the biblical rapture that was supposed to happen during the eclipse.
Speaker 1: So in light of that, I'd like all of my tip money back.
Speaker 2: Police.
Speaker 3: So she was just living out her last days at Chili.
Speaker 1: Yeah, reasonable request, right, I mean it makes sense.
Speaker 3: I I hate what I planned for the end of the world. And then could you see the chili's manager getting her though she has misled you got to get rid of some credit, but I just wanted some baby back ribs.
Speaker 1: The chili's manager had to tell her, well, sorry, that's not really how this works. Yeah, you tipped us, we get the tip. So she claims it was fraud and she's now getting a lawyer.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And it's actually kind of exciting to see how this is.
Speaker 2: Going to turn out.
Speaker 3: The fraud part her believing that it was the end of the world.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: Okay, so will this be a future your Hero of the Week situation from possibly? Hope that not with the woman with the manager of the chile who has to deal with all of this nonsense. We're gonna keep you posting on this inspiring Florida story. More inspiration is about to happen right here on the show as we go into.
Speaker 2: The Shagalla Question of the Day with our own digital Jake inspire us. Jake.
Speaker 4: All right, cheeky Nandos, sit up in your seats, wipe the disgusting crumbs of American breakfast sandwiches off your mas, and show some respect because today we're honoring royalty.
Speaker 3: Oh fancy breakfast sandwiches.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about the actual Royal Windsor family, who's got more drama right now than a season finale of suits. Hey, I'm talking about real, genuine British nobility known as the Spice Girls. Yeah, the famous all girl nineties band who took the world by storm with their hetchy tunes and infectious energy, ended up selling over eighty five million records.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, and.
Speaker 4: Today is Posh Spice's birthday, married.
Speaker 2: To David Beckham.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they grew up really poor.
Speaker 4: So to honor her Majesty Victoria Beckham, we're gonna play a really really really really ziggazig.
Speaker 2: Edition of plenty of twenty.
Speaker 4: Now we'll go around the room and you'll each give me a number one through twenty, and then return you'll get a trivia question about the Spice Girls.
Speaker 3: Fun.
Speaker 4: Get it right and you'll be my lover. Get it wrong and I'll get with your friends. Yeah, let's start with hard Seltzer Spice. That's Alexis. Alexis, give me a number one through twenty. Please, let's go one, number one, Alexis. You can't have any help with this question, Nobody they assist you.
Speaker 2: Alexis.
Speaker 4: The band came together in nineteen ninety four. How many members were there? And the Spice Girls?
Speaker 5: Okay, I know them sort of.
Speaker 3: I feel like they were your mother's Like I know because the movie Chicken Little when I was little. They sing a song in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, world, Okay, there's like Posh Sporty uh oh no, okay, I think there's.
Speaker 3: Five of them.
Speaker 2: Jake Alexis said, five.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 2: Answer.
Speaker 4: All right, it's time for insulin spice. That's hozy hose. Give me number one through twenty. That's four, Jose. Each member of the Spice Girls had a distinct personality that resonated with fans.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 2: Their famous nicknames came from it.
Speaker 4: Tell me all five of the members nicknames said, you are just.
Speaker 3: Saying I want to help her so bad.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm all right, so I know.
Speaker 3: Baby she was the cutest one. I had a crush on baby Spice.
Speaker 2: Okay, there was Scary Spies. Pumpkin spice is really popular. Right now, we know Posh it's her birthday. Sporty Spice.
Speaker 3: I remember her.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it was the last one.
Speaker 3: Come on, baby, Scary Sporty.
Speaker 6: Spicy spicy, spicy, spicy, gonna remember, yes, you do, sporty and adjective lover spies, Jose said, lover spice incorrect.
Speaker 4: You didn't get four of them, right, Jose. The last one you were missing was Ginger.
Speaker 2: Spice.
Speaker 3: Ginger the only one that could actually be considered a spice.
Speaker 2: Jose's out.
Speaker 4: Let's move on to a stigmatism. Spice Brook, you remember one through twenty.
Speaker 3: Please, You're gonna look real close, and I'm gonna say eight Brook.
Speaker 4: In nineteen ninety seven, the Spice Girls branched out to the silver screen and produced a movie. It was a musical comedy featuring the members of the in a fictionalized version of themselves. The film had a two word title, Spice What I remember?
Speaker 3: Oh, So I was in high school when this happened. I was like a junior, and I don't know that I went and saw this, But man, did I love the Spice Girls. And I am almost one hundred percent sure it was called Spice World.
Speaker 2: Yeah, group said Spice World. That is correct. How I remember that too.
Speaker 4: Brick Brook and Alexis are still in Jeff, your nickname is Latex Spice.
Speaker 2: According to my records, all right, Well, let's give you a number one through twenty thirteen. Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: The Spice Girls ended their run in the year two thousand. They reunited twice since then, and the last one happened at a popular event back in twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Name that event.
Speaker 1: I know in twenty twelve the Mayans thought the world was supposed to end?
Speaker 2: Remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Everyone, we just went over to the Florida Lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was one of those ends of the World concerts with Get Together reverse we.
Speaker 2: Are the World, We were the world.
Speaker 1: The last thing I want to hear before I go out, I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 2: Was the End of the World concert and End of the World concert. I don't think that was a thing. Yeah, but that's incorrect.
Speaker 4: Dark it was the London Olympics. James Bond was there. All right, we're down to brook and Alexis for the last round.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go Alexis.
Speaker 4: Give me number one through twenty please, Alexis. Name the two word iconic catchphrase that the group made famous.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, really, yeah, got like let's go girls.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's three words, yeah two, so go girls.
Speaker 2: Alexis went with go girl. That is incorrect. Should the boys say it? Yeah, one, two, three, girl.
Speaker 4: Power doesn't support girl The Spice girls popularize the concept of girl power became strong advocates for female empowerment and unity. Yeah, I'm sorry, girl power, Alexis got that wrong.
Speaker 2: That means Brook, you're the Spice Queen, Today's winner. Oh plenty, woman power lady.
Speaker 1: But sure Brook gets to choose who gets shocked today, and they're gonna be singing wanna be by Spice Girl.
Speaker 3: I'm choosing jose for not remembering ginger.
Speaker 2: Tell me what you want, what you really really want? I wanna, I wanna, I wanna.
Speaker 3: You can't really tell when you're being shocked in that song.
Speaker 2: People, that's your chock collar question of the day. We got your phone tat coming up in just a few
Speaker 3: Minutes, brooking Jeffrey in the morning,