Speaker 1: Yes you are, Charlotte Mane.
Speaker 2: Is true that video you just posted on Instagram. Ain't no fultell on it right? My skin looks amazing.
Speaker 1: Your head stupid though. No matter.
Speaker 2: Now I'll get today From Wednesday, April seventeenth goes to the Miami Valley Career Technology Center in.
Speaker 1: Clayton, Ohio.
Speaker 2: Salute to all the stations that carried at Breakfast Club in Ohio. One O six point seven to beat in Columbus, one O two point three to beat in Cincinnati, ninety four point nine to beaten Toledo Real, one oh six point one in Cleveland, dropping.
Speaker 1: The clues box for all of them.
Speaker 2: You're all appreciated. But I must say this story out of Clayton, man, it really disappoints me. Sometimes I don't understand humans at all. This story is extremely sad because a high school student, I think her name is Ali Guy, she is going to miss her senior prom and you don't get another opportunity to have a senior prom. But it's the reason why she is missing the senior prom that makes this so sad.
Speaker 1: Let's go to w HIV seven for the report police.
Speaker 3: Student will miss out on prom after getting suspended over bringing a bag of corn chips with her to school. According to Miami Valley Career Technologies setter, that is against school policy because a teacher is severely allergic to an ingredient in the snack. She said her seven's Taylor Robertson was in Montgomery County talking to the student's mother, who said she doesn't think the punishment fits. The crime guy told me about a week ago.
Speaker 4: Ali had had taki chips on the school bus. She was hungry. Somebody gave her some chips. She opened them on the school bus. She ate them. She had two chips left back in her bag. She got off the bus, she went to her locker. She ate the remainder of the two chips. She put the trash in a trash can. She went to her class. The school principal caught her down to the office and at that point they asked her if she ate the chips. She said yes, and they suspended her for five days.
Speaker 2: Dang, you come on, man, a bag of damn coin chips, a bag of conships.
Speaker 1: You were prohibited from bringing this kind of snack.
Speaker 2: To school because the teacher is severally alert ingredients and I would understand. If this kid took the coin chips and individually took them out the bag and hit them all around the teachers classroom, I can understand. If you know, she took some of the corn chips and put them, you know, in her teacher's coat pocket or something. He's something like that would make sense to me if she was malicious with the chili cheese FreeDOS, if she was evil intentioned with the original coin chips, I would understand. But all she was doing was eating her taki chips. They were actually tky taki chips. She was just eating her taki chips on the school bus because someone gave them.
Speaker 1: To her and she was hungry. She ain't even finish all the chips.
Speaker 2: She bought the bag in the building, but there were only two chips left.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: About Toki chips, but I was told they're all a rave amongst the kids.
Speaker 1: Sidney. Can you confirmed this?
Speaker 2: But you get to Mike, Sidney City was in there just talking about them. Just sounded like a big bag, just talking about how Jesus loves you. She loved these chips so much, blue heat, hot chili pepper and non spicy bucking ranch.
Speaker 1: Now you're dragging sweet chili. No what else about listen to kids? Just love them.
Speaker 5: I mean, they're not good for you with all the thing on TikTok just about stomach ulcers and stuff like that, just because they eat them in the morning, afternoon and night.
Speaker 2: And they're really hot, right, yes, okay, well taki let me make a chip, hot chip called Satan's ain't us okay, because y'all don't even care about what y'all making anymore. And I don't blame you because people don't care about eating it. Why would you pay to eat things like taki chips that make you sick? Anyway, This poor young girl walking to the school with just two chips left in the bag, and the fact she knew how much chips were left in the bag, lets me know how stingy taki must be. Okay, more air in the bag than chips, that's what it seems like to me. But she walks into school with two chips left in the bag, and when she finished them, she threw.
Speaker 1: The bag away went to class.
Speaker 2: Here comes the principal calling it down to the office, asking her if she ate the chips. She said yes, and she's suspended for five days and now she's missing seeing you from I understand rules or rules, but how can any principal, any teacher hear this story and say this is worthy of a five day suspension. I understand there's a food consumption at school law, which seen your promise a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Speaker 1: Can you have a heart?
Speaker 2: I understand the teachers allergic to corn chips and she has a severe life threatening allergy.
Speaker 1: What did she die though?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just saying you can discipline the young lady, but does she have to get a five day suspension that causes her to miss the senior prom? Amber guy, who was the young lady's mother salutor Amber Amber said she wasn't aware of any of these food consumption rules because her daughter's father signed the form and they separated. Now she's getting a lawyer to try to get the suspension appeal because the senior prom is a big deal for her daughter because she tried on fifty dresses before she found the right dress, and she don't have a great return policy.
Speaker 1: Damn. I made the last.
Speaker 2: Part about she did, but she did try on fifty dresses. All I'm simply saying is the young lady made a mistake. She didn't lie about it. She said she ate them. Nobody died, nobody had an allergic reaction. Can Ali guy please go to her senior prom Please give Miami Valley Career Technology Center the biggest he hull.
Speaker 1: What do you think? What is the principal doing searching the garbage? Though, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think that you're dripping. But when I reported this and just with the world I messed a month ago, y'all laughed at me. And I've been sold y'all that tackies along with flaming hot Cheetos. We're being stopped in schools because it does something to the kids. It messes them up, especially when they eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So, yeah, I did report this.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 5: I know not this story, but I reported that they are trying to ban them in schools and from bringing them to the students for bringing them in school. But the markets are not going to stop selling them. But they're not allowed in schools and they're about to be banned from all schools across the country.
Speaker 1: She wasn't malicious though now to.
Speaker 2: But she was a malicious She didn't do anything purposely to try to make this teacher sick because she knew the teacher how to reaction.
Speaker 5: No, absolutely, no, no, no, I don't think that you're crazy. I just wanted to you could have used me as a source instead of bringing in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Well you called a big bag.
Speaker 6: Ye, yes you did.
Speaker 1: Said she was acting like one.
Speaker 6: Wow, she don't even like hockey. She just knows what she was about them in the office because you know how many flavors and flavors and everything. She goes to a boat digger every day. Oh my god, No, I mean to get out to get her.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Wow, you got big bad behavior every day. She's in the room, cities in the room. You're talking like she's not in the room. I don't want to talk about It's enough, okay, all right, Well thank you for that. Donkey Today, Yes, indeed, sorry, Sidney.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey when you need to fight her on your side. If you ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wait that airs up Earth. In the morning at breakfast Club
Speaker 3: MHM