Speaker 1: Sneaky husbands, two timing lives, live, bad boyfriends, and even worse girlfriends.
Speaker 2: They could get away with that, but now they're about to get busted.
Speaker 3: They say, true happiness comes from the little things in life.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: Unless the little thing is a little affair on your apartment that'll make your significant other more than a little upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Luckily, we have a little segment on our show called Busted where you can tell us a little story about how you caught your dumb little ex being a little selfish shit. Okay, all right, little Jeff, make yourself feel a little bit better if you do it that way. And we've got a few listeners ready to share their stories. We're gonna start with Maya, tell us how you busted your significant other?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I used to live in this neighborhood and like every day on my way home from work, I'd be like a black away from my house, and all of a sudden, there will be this car that would just be zooming like past me, like super fat.
Speaker 3: You doing.
Speaker 1: You don't know proof that was me exactly.
Speaker 5: And it's a neighborhood and it's like kids and stuff, so it's kind of dangerous.
Speaker 4: Oh god, you pull the old lady like I do.
Speaker 3: Slow down.
Speaker 5: I am totally that person. It was happening like two weeks in a row. This car would be just zooming by, so I was like, well, I'm gonna see if this car comes by. I basically parked my car sideways at the entrance of the neighborhood the locket. So yeah, my god.
Speaker 1: Like doing a full police stuff or whatever.
Speaker 5: Pretty much because I'm like, not on my watch, I need to say something. Nobody else has said anything.
Speaker 4: Oh I love you. Yeah, strips, Yeah, just like a giant spotlight.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know what was going to happen, but I was like, they're gonna fill my rask.
Speaker 4: This is kind of like I know what happened.
Speaker 5: Sure enough, they come zooming like they do, but now they stop. So now this chick is coming up to my car screaming, yelling at me. Guess who the chick is? Who my boyfriend's ex wife?
Speaker 4: Oh wait yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, So was she trolling the neighborhood by driving quickly or was she Yeah, like what did she say?
Speaker 5: Get this? They had been hooking up every day?
Speaker 2: Oh, She's like it's just so much better. When we're not married, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh that's wow.
Speaker 5: It was wild because he would basically track my phone in my location, and so like right when it be time for me to get closer, I get close, he would basically tell her, you gotta go.
Speaker 3: You're never sharing locations with the significant other ever again.
Speaker 5: After that, trust me, never again.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 3: Like, next time when you guys hook up, please calmly leave the neighbors. Okay, speedway, Yes, let's go to Gavin. Tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it happened not too long ago. It was actually during the eclipse. Oh god. Yeah, I paid for my girlfriend and I could go to one of these like solar clips stewing parties. Oh yeah, she's into astrology and all that, so I thought it was a good idea.
Speaker 3: Oh crystals.
Speaker 2: So we go to this remote place with all these other people and the guy that is telling us for the sand and like what time and everything, and then the eclipse happened, and I know I'm not supposed to, but I like popped my glasses off for a quick second. I'm not recommended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was where you could see the full eclipse too, and I also popped.
Speaker 5: It's hard to see.
Speaker 1: Those glasses are literally like blash.
Speaker 2: Well, so I took the glass off, and I see my girlfriend put her hand on the tour guide.
Speaker 4: Oh what whoa?
Speaker 2: Did she think it was?
Speaker 4: Maybe you?
Speaker 2: Maybe that was the issue. Well it doesn't end there. Oh I see them walk behind a tree. I'm like baffled. So I run over and sure enough they are making out. Oh wow, what I didn't see? How long was it?
Speaker 4: Well, it depends on where you are.
Speaker 1: You could be up to like four and a half minutes where you are, of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what did you do?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I stared. I could have been twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: Right, that's horrible.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I mean when they realized, like I was there, I kind of confronted her. Yeah, she said she said it was because of the solar eclipse.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, may say, animals, that's weird.
Speaker 3: You know, all your instincts come out. So okay, Well that was a cosmic phenomenon that you watched.
Speaker 4: I don't think it'll happen again until twenty forty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I forgive her again. Then we have time for one more. Let's go to Chris Ly tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 1: It was my birthday. Oh, and my boyfriend bought me Mike and Ice like a bunch of bo a candy. Yeah, it was a random candy to give me. And when I asked why he got me that kind, he said, it's because I love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound like you do, though, I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: I've never really had them before.
Speaker 5: This was the first time.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, not me.
Speaker 3: I know girls always say it, but this is the time where you're like, you're thinking about somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: At the time, I was like, whatever, he's trying to be thoughtful. I guess there, I guess. A few weeks later, we're hanging out with his coworkers and this cute girl from his office comes up and she's eating a box of Mike and Ike.
Speaker 3: Just a coincidence, though, Yeah, I've never seen anybody, honestly, you know what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she's saying how she's addicted to him to them, oh, yeah, probably your slipper. And I talked to her because I was like, this is too big a coincidents. Yeah, and we figure out that he's been dating both of us.
Speaker 2: He's dating her just like sleeping.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, and he got it confused.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mike, And.
Speaker 1: I'll never eat a box of those candies thinking of you again.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wasn't going to anywhere. Christly, I'm sorry. Hit up our textboards seventy five nine too. If you have a funny storybout how you call you're ex cheating, you could be on the next edition of Busted Phone Taps.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, Brooke
Speaker 5: And Jeffrey in the Morning