Speaker 1: One eight hundred do uy away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey, and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred do you y Away. In the last couple of years, some of the big headlines have centered around student loan debt and forgiveness. Yeah, hope, whether try to just get rid of it all or if you have to pay it off like any other debt. I want to add to it. Well that Jose's hill. Yeah, it doesn't matter where you stand on the issue. All that matters is one guy's been looking to get his debt cleared, so he emailed his bank asking if he could be part of the forgiveness program. Yeah, and Brook is calling back with some good news. Can't wait for you to hear it too in your phone? Tap right now another.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, I'm calling from since bank. Is this mile zone?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is him?
Speaker 4: Great because we got your email inquiring about the student loan debt forgiveness program.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, thank you?
Speaker 3: Yes, pretty popular?
Speaker 5: Huh right, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: We get so many people who just want a free ride. Don't want to pay for anything these days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's hard to come back and pay those off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just stick it to the government with all their debt walk away freeloaders.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 5: I was just no, I was just looking for a little assistance.
Speaker 3: Assistance. I mean, you want it all gone, that's different.
Speaker 5: But okay, is there a problem here? I mean I thought that's what the program was. There was a debt forgetting its thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Federal Student Loan Debt Relief program. And I am calling actually happy to inform you because we put your name towards the top of the list to be considered.
Speaker 5: That is incredible, nude.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Earlier I knew you'd be excited.
Speaker 4: So in the meantime, you'll be paying for Abby Clutterbuck from Newark, New Jersey and her student debt.
Speaker 5: Wait, I'm supposed to pay somebody else's Can you say that again, I paint somebody else's debt.
Speaker 3: Well, I can say it as many times as you want. Here's how it works.
Speaker 4: Once you put in your request to have your debt forgiven, you're automatically enrolled in our debt transfer program called Slutty Lucky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an acronym.
Speaker 4: It stands for stud Alone Universal God, what is it something about like transfer tuition.
Speaker 3: I don't know. We just call it slutty.
Speaker 5: That's not that's not the program I signed up for.
Speaker 3: You're right, it's not.
Speaker 4: Remember I told you were being considered for the one you want. But in the meantime, you're gonna pay off someone else's debt.
Speaker 5: No, I don't want to. I don't want to be any other program. I just want to be in the debt forgiveness.
Speaker 4: You know, I think you may feel differently when you hear Abby's profile. She's a seven and your junior who's never graduated with a double major.
Speaker 5: I don't even care who they are.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do. You know, when she was studying you're going to get a kick out of this philosophy and recreational journalism.
Speaker 3: With a minor. It says here in Alabama tourism. What was she going to do with that?
Speaker 5: Can you kick my name off of that list? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can. Automatically you get enrolled. It's just in the system.
Speaker 5: So well, then I don't want to be on any list. I forget the forgiveness thing.
Speaker 3: I get your feelings.
Speaker 4: I know your generation pretty big on those, but imagine how Abby's feeling.
Speaker 5: I could care less how Abby's feeling. I don't want anybody else's debt. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: You should care because I bet she's feeling pretty relieved with seven years without a degree. Here it says she's a mast over sixty four thousand dollars in.
Speaker 3: Debt and it's all going to be paid off thanks to you.
Speaker 5: Listen, you're not listening to me. I'm not going to pay for anybody else's debt.
Speaker 4: Wait a second, you say you didn't want to pay for somebody else's debt, but you want somebody to pay for your debt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the federal government offers.
Speaker 3: It's kind of funny. Huh, it's kind of funny.
Speaker 5: It's not funny. It's it's forgiveness. It's from the government on forgiveness.
Speaker 4: Another funny word, isn't that You just think it's gonna disappear.
Speaker 3: Into the air. You want the country takes the hits. But that's not your problem.
Speaker 5: No, it's not my problem.
Speaker 3: That's what I'd be thought too, So.
Speaker 5: This isn't right, Like, this isn't even legal.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think you've got your law degree. Doesn't seem like your debt's high enough for that.
Speaker 5: So this is ridiculous. You don't even sound like a professional person. Is there somebody else I could talk to you?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: I can transfer you, absolutely, but I do want you to know we already transferred last month's payment into abby clutterbucks account, so.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she's very grateful.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 5: That's not where I sent my money to. How did you even get at it like that?
Speaker 3: I bet you'll even write you a thank you card.
Speaker 5: I don't want need a thank you card for Abbe clutterblood or the Slut Foundation party.
Speaker 3: Bloody Slody. Would you like to thank you card from your wife? Sienna?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 5: I don't even know what you're talking? Are you drinking?
Speaker 3: She's the one who set you up for this prank phone call?
Speaker 4: Wait? What did you say?
Speaker 3: This is all a joke. It's Brook from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're doing a tap on you. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, said you're really excited about the debt for giveness program, which is awesome, you know, I mean awesome for you, awesome for Abby Clutterbuck.
Speaker 5: I still want the debt forgiveness. I don't know if you guys could help me there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I can't do that. Got a lot of debt on this show. Only two of us actually went to college, so that.
Speaker 5: Okay, So only two of you went to college. Why do I feel stupider than.
Speaker 4: You, guys?
Speaker 3: Because because stupid is totally a word. Weake up every morning was spun tap weekday mornings on the Twenties, brooking Jeffrey in the morning