Speaker 1: Wait, White, you guys really are like the hip hop early morning late night talking.
Speaker 2: To this club is the most powerful popular urban radio show in a.
Speaker 3: Brad from the Black Mothership in New York citys you take Envy, Charlmagne to God, Jess hilarious.
Speaker 4: Thank y'all for being culture leaders, man, I appreciate what y'all do.
Speaker 5: Put the culture collectively known as Strepag Club.
Speaker 6: I'm always nervous when I do the Breakfast Club because sometimes you say stuff and it's just gonna get you.
Speaker 2: Egybody wait coming, Good morning Usa yo.
Speaker 7: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo Jess hilarios, Good morning, Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 4: Peace to the planet. Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? Good morning?
Speaker 8: Yes, Wednesday, hump date, middle of the week.
Speaker 4: Another feeling.
Speaker 1: I feel blessed, black and hoghy faded with another day to serve. Did did Drake drop again? You didn't drop again? No, damn no, no Drake, no Kendrick. I had a whole vision in my head. I had a whole vision in my head because you know, Kendrick Lamar is on the clock, right, so we're waiting for Kendrick la Marbs response. But I had a whole vision in my head since Drake drops Saturday, I thought he was gonna come back.
Speaker 4: Again and drop to day back to back part two. I waited four days, y'all will die at I thought we was gonna get that today.
Speaker 8: Oh he might, you might.
Speaker 1: It's still there's still still twenty four hours left, right, well not twenty four, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I can't take you serious with those headphones. Did you order new headphones yet?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: No, I want to feel the struggle. I want to struggle.
Speaker 5: We keep forgetting.
Speaker 4: Now you're feeling Jessie right, I'm telling that.
Speaker 5: Yo. Look I ran.
Speaker 10: I ran here because yo, I don't like getting here after six I don't like don't play no intro for me. I want to be like them money right, And the baby tightened up like my stomach tightened like a Right.
Speaker 4: I got you, I got you, I got skipped you. Gotta walk fast?
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, I was sprinting though, you know what I'm saying, because I'm real athletic.
Speaker 5: But the baby is not yet.
Speaker 4: Not go mom again again it ain't a tork, it's a god damn run early in the morning.
Speaker 2: And let me let me shout out Lakeisha, Lakeisha from the American Dream Mall. So my kids have a spring break this week, and the way they did spring break this year, I don't know why the kids don't have them at the same time.
Speaker 8: So my girls have it this week. So every day I try to do something different.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I went to go see well, Monday I went to go see kng Fu Panda four three day and yesterday I took.
Speaker 8: Them skiing at the American Dream Mall. So they have an indoor skiing thing and it was it was different. It was different.
Speaker 4: I don't ski, I don't know how to ski.
Speaker 5: You never did.
Speaker 2: Before, No, so I just go down and then when it's time to stop by fall.
Speaker 5: That's what it was.
Speaker 8: But they had an amazing time.
Speaker 2: So salute to everybody at the American Dream Mall that we spent the whole day there. Shout to Miles and everybody over there. I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 8: Right now today on the show, will I Am will be joining us.
Speaker 4: We'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Something that's a person that every time I sit down and talk to I learned something, so I know that if I learned something, hopefully some of our listening to learn something to him.
Speaker 4: Today he's here to talk about his new company.
Speaker 1: Fyi ai Correct, which is an AI based company.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, yes, I can't wait to talk to and he's always in the future.
Speaker 4: Oh, always in the future.
Speaker 1: It's twenty twenty four, will I am probably like twenty twenty nine. Yep, twenty thirty four something like that.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We're gonna chop it up with will Iam in a little bit. And when we come back, we got front page News will tell you about Donald Trump. It was day two of his ass being in court and after he pulled up at the bodego.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's right, they'll.
Speaker 8: Tell you about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning by everybody is DJ n V, Jess Hilaris, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. Start up with some quick sports. Now, yesterday the Lakers one day grabbed the seventh seed.
Speaker 4: I watched that game.
Speaker 8: Last night, the Kings.
Speaker 2: Knocked out the Warriors, or the Warriors are not in the playoffs. They're home at right now it will not be making the playoffs might be the best thing for them though, you think so getting the drive, get a little younger.
Speaker 8: You know what did they do with Klay Thompson?
Speaker 1: I mean, for me, man, you can't trade a person like Klay Thompson because Klay Thompson has been there for a long time. So Clay Thompson either should retire a warrior or take less money to stay on the team, right, you know, but I mean, you know, you go. I don't know what you went, oh for everything last night. I know that last night I'm saying you ain't go a point in a game like that. You know, we love you, Clay, but you've made a lot of money with us nothing.
Speaker 4: I don't even know that. I don't even know what the.
Speaker 1: Trade values at the point. They're just being honest, you know, So what do you do? I would tell him, take less money, stay a warrior, retire warrior.
Speaker 4: We got we always gott to roll for you off the bench here, absolutely no.
Speaker 2: Well, Blake Griffin announced his retirement from the NBA after fourteen years, So congratulations to him.
Speaker 1: Good another lights can got gone from the league. I like to see like the people losing Clay went oh for something. Yesterday, Blake retired?
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: How do you feel like he lost? Blake Griffin? How do you feel like he lost?
Speaker 4: Retired? Retired? People losing retired?
Speaker 2: He didn't lose, right, And they also announced the USA basketball roster for twenty twenty four Olympics. Kawhi Leonnart, Lebron, James, Steph Curry, Joel Embiid, Kevin Durant, Jason Tatum, Devin Booker, Tyrese Halliburton, Anthony Edwards, Drew Hollyway, Drew Holliday, Anthony Davis.
Speaker 1: Luthor, Bron, Luther, Steph Curries, Luthor, Kevin Durant, them, God the Troopers. I hear Kawhi Leonard just signed on all of y'all Troopers because all of y'all old. Ain't no way I'd be wasting by some these young boys in the league ready to go. Send Zion and John and Haller arrested him, but Saluthor, y'all for won to hold it down for TMUSA Now.
Speaker 2: Yesterday was also trend in Caitlyn Clark talking about her salary. She's gonna make three hundred and thirty eight thousand, dollars over four years. Being the number one pick victor woman Obama, he secured a fifty five million dollar four year contract and people were saying that she should earn a lot more. Even President Biden wrote about it. But it's at the end of the day, I agree. But it's a business. We have to support the WNBA. We have to go out there and go to the game selling games out continue to buy the jerseys and make sure we support the WNBA like we support the NBA. And when that happens, I'm sure those women to make a lot more money.
Speaker 5: She broke the jersey sales record too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she did. Now.
Speaker 2: Yesterday was day two in the Trump trial. Yesterday they picked seven jurors out of five. And then after he pulled up at the bodega, Well, this is the jurors that were picked.
Speaker 12: What had been a very slow jury selection process gained considerable steam late today. The seven jurors seated in the historic trial or four men and three women, including a nurse who sat in court No one is above the law. I am here for my civic duty. And a teacher who claimed she was not very interested in politics and did not have strong opinions on Donald Trump. The fourth person who will help guide deliberations for the jury is a salesman originally from Ireland who now lives in West Harlem. Tensions flared when the judge, One Marshawn, heard Trump audibly uttering something as his attorney questioned a potential juror. The judge chastised Trump's behavior, saying I won't tolerate that.
Speaker 4: I will not have.
Speaker 12: Any jurors intimidated in this courtroom.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why they feel like they can trust any of these jurors. This guy is literally one of the most famous people on the planet, if not the most famous person. He ran for president of the United States of America twice. That means ten people have voted for him. You either voted for him, are you voted against him? You're not sitting there telling me you're not interested in politics. Even if you're not interested in politics, you have an opinion of this man one.
Speaker 4: Way to other.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you just do let chat GPT. Do it man be biased? Jesus, are you ready for AI jeurors yet? Can they be objective?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean if you put all the facts in and I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, but then the facts that based on somebody too right. Yes, that's true. Yeah, that's true enough.
Speaker 2: Well, after trial, most people would go home and take a nap, get something to eat. Well, he went to a bodega and did a press conference in a bodega outside of the bodega. But there's a reason why he went to a particular bodega, and this is the reason.
Speaker 13: Crowds of spectators lined the streets of Hamilton Heights Tuesday as former President Donald Trump left his own criminal trial to go on the offensive against the man leading his prosecution. He visited the bodega where in twenty twenty two, store clerk Jose Alba stabbed an attacker then got brought up on murder charges by District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office.
Speaker 14: There's no crime.
Speaker 8: You know where the crime is in the bodegas where they come and rob.
Speaker 4: Them every week.
Speaker 13: At the time, Alba told us in an exclusive interview that he was acting in self defense. After public criticism and further investigation, Bragg ultimately dropped the charges.
Speaker 4: Alvin Bragg does nothing. He goes after guys like Trump who did nothing.
Speaker 13: Trump was invited to the convenience store by the Bodega Association, whose workers told the former president the changes they'd like to see.
Speaker 4: That's gonna go a long way.
Speaker 1: You know, day two of Donald Trump being in court and another day of Donald Trump taking up all the news. Everybody does a great job of reporting on anything Trump, but couldn't tell me nothing President Biden did yesterday. Then you wonder why people say things like what is Biden doing? What is Biden done?
Speaker 4: I don't know because y'all don't tell us because every move.
Speaker 1: Trump makes, y'all cover. Well, okay, can we cover? And who the yalk of?
Speaker 4: Today?
Speaker 2: Is no court date, so maybe Donald Trump will be quiet today. No, never, it's not what he does is all right? Well that is front page news. Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Get it off your chest. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this start man?
Speaker 9: This stray must last? Shout out this Jackson Baltimore and last yeah.
Speaker 5: You alright, n now you got.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, well you got chill bro he yo, shout out to y'all. Y'all stopped playing d finally man, last got chill.
Speaker 4: On that playing what we don't play game Albyn playing.
Speaker 9: Game last quick playing games. So keep it up, all right, go on that.
Speaker 4: You know what you're dumb ass.
Speaker 9: Hey, that's another thing too, y'all gotta remember Adril Wison and they got sponsorship. So the average splay they gonna probably go through something, but kittn Clark and then they're gonna be all right. So they gotta figure that out for the average play what they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna be made now, Kaitlyn, I mean she's making I think they say Kaitlyn gonna make like three million dollars in endorsements.
Speaker 4: But I mean the moral of the story that just comes down the money.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the league, the NBA that makes ten billion dollars a year, in the w n b A which makes two hundred million dollar.
Speaker 4: I was right not to mention.
Speaker 1: The NBA season is twice as long as the w NBA season, that's right, And what are we talking about.
Speaker 2: It's gonna it's gonna start the grow. You're gonna see a lot of change in the next couple of years. They say they're gonna get xpansion teams.
Speaker 4: So this is this is a general change. That's right.
Speaker 1: This the generation that's gonna change the w NBA to fifteen years from now, twenty years from now, Caitlin and uh Andrewes would be the women complaining that these people are making so much.
Speaker 2: Money, and they make that kind of money.
Speaker 4: They made the sacrifice though.
Speaker 5: Hey you hung up on dummy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What the yo?
Speaker 4: Why you wouldn't even want more? Dummy? I ain't. How do all the more people say bye?
Speaker 5: They just hang up the want him? Yo, you're not from there?
Speaker 8: Yo, My bad, My bad, dummy.
Speaker 15: Hello.
Speaker 4: Who's this?
Speaker 16: Hey, this is Keita from Atlanta, Atlanta.
Speaker 8: Good morning, get it off your chest.
Speaker 15: Yes, I'm glad, y'all raze over to ninety six point one.
Speaker 1: I really feel name it is stronger.
Speaker 2: Than one on five point thirty.
Speaker 6: And I was wondering if we win the money in the car, did we have to come to New York to get it or y'all?
Speaker 8: No, Atlanta? Yeah it's in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go right to the iHeart station in Atlanta, the new ninety six point one to Beat.
Speaker 15: That's right, Oh okay, well yes, the singer is definitely stronger.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they said it's a hundred thousand watchs Yeah, yeah for sure. All the idiots out there who'll be so quick to young maybe so quick to say the breakfast club is the breakfast club is falling off? At what point do y'all start stop listening to these people? Seriously they're always wrong. I don't know, And you know what's so crazy about these people? What makes you turn your camera on and sit in front of it knowing you about to lie?
Speaker 10: Like I'm telling you though, it's so many buff diesel back bitches that was coming up and telling you, like what drunk like this up there talking but you.
Speaker 4: Know you on your page on your platform, Lion.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club is falling off and they losing this because of that, losing this because of that.
Speaker 4: Shut up.
Speaker 1: We're on the all new ninety six point one to Beat in Atlanta, one hundred out and watch. Come see us at the second Annual Black Effect Podcast Festival April twenty seventh in Atlanta. Go get your tickets on the big Bright dot com or blackfect dot Com slash podcast festival.
Speaker 2: That's right, and we're all giving away a hell Cat and twenty five thousand in the trunk, and just wi'll let you know the twenty five thousand is not in the trunk right now, So don't try to steal a car and think you're gonna get the money. And we put the car up rights because we know how y'all steal hell cats, So the car is safe.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Eight or one hundred and five and five one. I want to see if the signal really is better than it last said. Just one person. I need to hear more than her.
Speaker 8: Okay, mister breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Is it your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 1: Wake up, whether you're man or bless, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 4: Call up now. Eight hundred five eighty five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 16: This Tody?
Speaker 9: Hey, y'all call the Detroit I just want to talk about it. The chidout oja symptom. The gloves didn't sit that actually gloved from the murders sing.
Speaker 16: Okay, now my thing is okay, they said, oh, did you hear about the guy that came out and.
Speaker 9: Said that OJ paid the mob to kill her? Okay, when somebody came out with a story about that he paid somebody.
Speaker 16: Okay, My thing is, I don't feel that he did it because her.
Speaker 9: Neck was like almost I think her head was almost completely.
Speaker 15: Cut off, and so I didn't feel that vibe that he was that angry at her.
Speaker 9: The shop heard that that.
Speaker 15: Tough queen, and then it was like who gloves in his bedroom?
Speaker 4: All that white.
Speaker 10: Perpet no more blood. This is just what the master point out.
Speaker 4: But I was heard. Okay, but I will give you some some quick o.
Speaker 8: J Fax, the actual Bronco that OJ was jetting in.
Speaker 2: The guy that bought it is actually selling it for one point five million right now.
Speaker 8: One point five million now. They said OJ died with less.
Speaker 2: Than a million in his bank account. That news didn't have much money at all. I mean it was not much money.
Speaker 5: I don't know OJ not one five million.
Speaker 2: I think he was getting three hundred thousand dollars a year something like that from his retirement.
Speaker 8: But everybody thought OJ died with millions and millions and millions. They said that wasn't true. Oji didn't have much of all.
Speaker 2: All right, get it off your chest eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need the vent, you can hit us up. Now we got just with the mess coming up. What were we talking about?
Speaker 5: Some interesting news about Nikki and her husband.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 8: All right, we'll get into that next little move. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Everybody is dj MV Jess, Hilary Chelamage the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 2: You use this real, whether it's Hilarius, Jeff car Robber Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do that talk.
Speaker 10: They talk them world Why Jess worldwise mess talk on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: She's the coaches ship.
Speaker 17: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 4: Could get you to see. That time set it on.
Speaker 10: So the judge gives permission to Kenneth Petty to travel for Nicki's World tour. So Kenneth Petty was asking permission to get permission to try. He was asking the judge to give him permission to travel for the international leg of Nicki's world tour. His reasons were that he didn't want a nanny to be able to go there, like he wanted to provide child care services for his three year old son, and you know, amongst other reasons which I think like maybe he don't pay well, maybe he actually worked with Nikki too, So definitely most logical. You know, so I just said husband, I assume that his husband duties. You feel me.
Speaker 5: He's still on probation in LA.
Speaker 10: Although he was granted the permission, he still obviously got to give his probation officer like his ient or the details of our tenterary and travel and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: But that is good that he's able to be with her.
Speaker 10: He loved being around him always always, But anyway, so it makes sense. I'm happy that I'm pappy for them, that the judge did grant permission of that.
Speaker 1: I wonder how that works the way the probation though, because you know, you know, you have to have a job when you're on probation.
Speaker 4: But what if you're a parent and.
Speaker 1: Your significant other is somebody like a Nicki Minajo's traveling the world who wants to be with their child.
Speaker 4: You want to be with their child too.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't they just be allowed to be there because they're the husband and the father should never considered the job.
Speaker 4: It would be a job.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure Nickcky has him on payroll, like and yeah, he should be able. There's gonna be some places he's not gonna be out of door to because of probation. There's gonna be some places that they're not gonna allow him in. But other than that, yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Moving on, Ryan Garcia claims to identify as a woman and accuses Devin Haney of a hate crime.
Speaker 5: But exactly that, I know you don't.
Speaker 4: He took my trick because I plan to do that too if things get too hot for something.
Speaker 10: Hey yo, but that's goofy because now they can't fight you, they wouldn't be able to.
Speaker 4: I can't fight. They can't fight. Women can do men's ports. They're doing it and men men are doing women's sports all the time. A woman boxer cannot find a male box why not if a man if a man can be in, a woman's a woman being a man.
Speaker 10: But I don't tear down but we so for instance, all right, say say Ryan Garcia is you know Ryana?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 10: They was on top of that by a state building yesterday for a stair down. Now you know boxers do this. They insulted each other's minds or whatever. They got a little close, and Devin Haney pushed Ryana. That's right now, now you identify you identifying as as you're telling me.
Speaker 5: It's a hey crime.
Speaker 2: But were fighting on Saturday at the you need to push me without consent.
Speaker 1: I'm giving you consent in the ring and the ring and the ring is the sanction fighting. But in the sanction fight, a woman can't fight a man in a sanction fight. Crazy, I don't make the rule not progressive.
Speaker 4: I don't know who this show.
Speaker 5: Is that I can't. Why are you wild?
Speaker 4: Woman cannot fight a man in the ring? Why not?
Speaker 5: Listen, Charlene, I'm not messing with you.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 10: So after that, Ryan goes onto Ryana, goes on Twitter and saying, bro, I thought he was going in for a kiss, No cap did he got him good?
Speaker 5: Devin whispered in my head saying, come do me like Diddy daddy.
Speaker 10: Pretty weird, right, And then a couple of minutes later he posted Devin touched me without my consent. I'm sewing him for putting his hands on me and I identify as a woman, so he touched me as a grown man and hit a grown woman and I'm lgbt Q plus. So now it's a hey crime na, this is so affed up with a bunch of rainbow.
Speaker 1: Emoji's hashtag take that take that drop on the clues bond from Ryan. Ryan Garcia is doing selling a devil damn fight, Okay, four twenty Ryan Garcia versus Devin hated me.
Speaker 4: That's what he's doing. I was ordering it anyway, but I'm definitely ordering it now. I'm just is gonna make you order it now? Yes, I want to see a.
Speaker 2: Woman in the ring fighting Devin Ainey sell the rest of these tickets. Yeah, because I heard they ain't moving in the ball, not at all. Yea damn they'll do.
Speaker 1: They'll do fire with the paper view thoughcause Ryan Gocia does a good paper view number.
Speaker 2: I don't know why they didn't do it on the West Coast, becase that both of these brothers are from the West Coast.
Speaker 4: They're both from Captain Ryan talked about it when he was a here, but I forgot what.
Speaker 2: He said, Yo, all right, look like what if Now the tickets gonna be sort of because all.
Speaker 4: The LB and it worked.
Speaker 10: Yeah one he Now he's gonna have to keep up that lie. Now now you have to be a woman. You can't play with them people.
Speaker 4: Don't hit him a certain way. He wake up? You fall asleep?
Speaker 2: Wake up back when he pushed him.
Speaker 5: Did you see how far he went?
Speaker 10: Yes, building Dad, I acted offended to and ain't gonna lie like no, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Flowing to another gender. That's what happened.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Yo.
Speaker 10: TikTok producer reveals how we made Kendrick Lamar's AI This so it was speculated or whatever, but it's confirmed. The dis track was made by a producer named Cy the Rapper and he you got the audio yet, Okay? This is he in the video. He breaks down how he got the beat. He breaks down how he actually went to on YouTube to grab different voice bites or whatever from Kendrick and all of that, and he explained like how he went through and made it and this is his first time ever making ever using the AI technology and that's how it came out.
Speaker 11: And this is how I created the viral AI Kendrick Lamar disk track.
Speaker 10: My Name Times of Flody Get Met, but he has that's not even that. It was actually a version of the dis track that he had that was supposed to be in there. But you know, no, that was the breakdown of how he did it.
Speaker 5: I just described that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that that wasn't the distract that I just listened to.
Speaker 5: That audio that wasn't the district was okay?
Speaker 4: That was it?
Speaker 2: Go ahead play the song, you know, okay, go ahead?
Speaker 11: I created the viral AI Kendrick Lamar disk track.
Speaker 8: My Name Times of Flody Get Met.
Speaker 5: But he has to take to proceed after you, we consider us like.
Speaker 8: To flick at the energy and the room ship there you had to open your eyes because you kill them.
Speaker 11: To go to Kendrick, Now, first you gotta get a beat that sounded like chaos and the world is ending.
Speaker 4: This is a beat that I cooked up the breath.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's okay. It's okay because that's.
Speaker 4: What she wanted the song.
Speaker 10: This song, right, I mean a lot of people heard it in it's fake anyway, so we don't need.
Speaker 4: Was crazy about that. He says in the second verse, that is Ai.
Speaker 1: That's why yesterday when people are trying to debate with me about whether that's the real he says in the second verse, a, this is AI.
Speaker 4: He says it that guy.
Speaker 1: That was because it was a fake Kendrick birth and the guy raps and he says it's AI in the song.
Speaker 5: Well, now it's actually confirmed.
Speaker 10: The guy actually came out and admitted that he just wanted to see if it was convincing enough, and this was his first time actually making the track using AI technology.
Speaker 5: So that's just the mess for the first hour.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, jes Now when we come back, we got front page news. Where are you guys gonna go after graduation? Seems like Red Lobster might be filing bankruptcy. Nah, I know why though, I got I've been to plan for Red Lobster. We'll discuss it.
Speaker 4: We'll talk about it when we come back at the breakfast Lego morning, you're checking out the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everybody is DJ v Jess, Hilarry, charlamagneaud We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. Now, Red Lobster is reportedly going through some problems. Now, so you know that's the spot where you go after graduation or something that happened positive in your life, whether it's a communion or quinciattle, whatever easter.
Speaker 4: Everybody goes love today.
Speaker 10: When you get good sex, y'all, I'm gona be on Saduray when you good, I take it. Ask that Red Lobster. Yeah, people still doing that. Don't be undermining that.
Speaker 2: So they're saying right now they had a loss of twelve point five million dollars in twenty twenty three's fourth quarter and they're thinking about filing Chapter eleven. That means if you have old gift cards, you have to use it before they hit bankruptcy cord.
Speaker 1: But if they do go I've talked about this before, you know, years ago, but nobody paid me attention.
Speaker 4: Because I got a list.
Speaker 1: Red Lobster should change their their model, their business model. They should have the same model as Chipotle. It should be a fast casual dining experience like that whole build your own approach where you can go in and you know, customize your order. To imagine, you can run in Red Lobster real quick and you know, get you some lobster lmguini, you know, some some shrimp out frey or some Cajun chicken linguini Alfred, or a couple of Chetta biscuits for lunch in and out like Chipotle. Right now, we think about those holidays and you gotta sit there dressed up with your family.
Speaker 4: And go sit in there and eat.
Speaker 1: People don't look at red lobster like that no more look at it as a casual fast dining experience like Chipotle.
Speaker 5: We changed the game, I'm telling you.
Speaker 10: I mean, I understand like all the hype that was around it, but because I'm from Baltimore City and we specialize in seafood, it's.
Speaker 5: Never really been like a big treat for me.
Speaker 10: I like the biscuits, but then I like Pope's biscuits too, And they actually sell red lobster biscuits in the market red I mean, but they got them in in the freezing section.
Speaker 8: Biscuits and money. It takes the same grocery store.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you make them.
Speaker 8: Yes, you knew, I'm gonna try.
Speaker 1: I'm from a seafood place to Charleston, South Carolina.
Speaker 4: Most going to South Carolina, but I've always loved me some red lobster.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it wasn't and it wasn't never that expensive if they just made it more convenient.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That they should take the same model as its Chipotle, and it should be fast and casual.
Speaker 8: It would change the game unlimited Chedda biscuits. Absolutely, it would.
Speaker 5: Change the game fast food seafood.
Speaker 2: We now, lastly, we got to talk about this Uber driver that was shot and killed by an eighty year old eighty one year old man who was receiving scam calls.
Speaker 4: This is what happened, sad story.
Speaker 14: This terrifying video shows an elderly man pointing a gun at an Uber driver. She had driven to his home to pick up a package, and she is backing away because he has just shot her in the leg. The deadly confrontation is caught on the Uber driver's dash and ends with the homeowner shooting her two more times. William Brock tells nine to one one that he shot the Uber driver because he had just been threatened on the phone by a total stranger and thought they were working together. Cops say the elderly man received a call from a scammer threatening his family and telling him that a relative had been arrested. The scammer ordered Brock to pay twelve thousand dollars or else, Cops say. At the same time, an Uber driver, unaware of the circumstances, received instructions through the Uber app to pick up a package at Brock's home in South Charleston, Ohio. Investigators say they tracked the scammer's call to Canada, but believe it came from a burner phone number.
Speaker 2: That is such a sad, trash glatuation, sad story. Now people were saying that he was charged with murder. Now, this is the thing that I was saying yesterday. This gentleman is eighty one years old. He got a scam call that said that if he didn't pay twelve thousand dollars one his nephew in jail would be killed. So they said that we're sending somebody to pick up the package. They Uber package, where you know, you can go to Uber and somebody picks up the package.
Speaker 8: This lady comes to pick up the package.
Speaker 2: So when the guy comes and sees the lady, he says, okay, well you're not going anywhere because you are the only person that's connected to killing me and my nephew possibility.
Speaker 4: So he didn't want the.
Speaker 8: Lady to leave. He's eighty one years old.
Speaker 2: The lady was sixty one, so I guess he tried to make her lead, try to make her stay. She didn't want to stay, and he shot her and killed her, which is sad because she had nothing to do it. She was being scammed as well because she was working for Uber, so she had nothing to do with it. It's just a sad situation because if anybody's in that situation and you feel like a relative is being kidnapped or a relative is being held for ransom, you're not gonna want the only live individual to leave until the police come. So you're gonna do anything in your power to make that person stay, which is probably why he shot her. But the sad thing is she had nothing to do with it. She was just working for Uber and they both were scammed. I hope they find the person that did it, but they tried to trace the call but it wound up in Canada.
Speaker 10: Definitely definitely find the person who did it. But I man, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I wasn't.
Speaker 10: I wasn't thinking about it like that. When I heard it yesterday. I'm like, they're trying. I literally said this, and whoever can be mad? I just was like he wanted a reason to shoot her, and they trying to cover this up Like I just didn't I y'all, but it's just so convenient, y'all.
Speaker 4: I believe that.
Speaker 10: But then I was kind of mad at her because I'm like, Yo, why did you knock on the door?
Speaker 5: Like, but uber package is real?
Speaker 10: You know, my me and my homegirls, we send each other stuff all the time.
Speaker 5: But if you've seen how scared like that lady was so.
Speaker 10: Scared and she was trying obviously she couldn't move as quick, you know, she was trying to get away from him.
Speaker 5: She looks so afraid like that.
Speaker 10: That broke my heart to see that, and I just felt like he just, I don't know, I felt like he wanted a reason to kill him.
Speaker 4: Did they confirmed that all those calls actually did That's.
Speaker 5: What I was saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said that actually, when the police were dead, they called to see if the package was dead. They tried to trace it, and that's why they traced it. I'm talking about the calls from there he was getting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they said, yeah, they said those those calls were real crazy.
Speaker 2: But they said that that you know, she wasn't threatening him and he had no you know, he shouldn't shot her. There was no reason to shoot her. But I just have to look at it, like I tried to look at both sides, Like Dad. If somebody did that to my dad and said that his granddaughter was was being kidnapped or I was being kidnapped, and now this person is leaving and that's the only live connection to that, my dad would would probably do something similar to make sure that person would stay, you know, because he shot on the leg at first.
Speaker 4: But you could call the bote they did.
Speaker 2: I'm saying he didn't want to leave, but he didn't want her to leave because once she would have left, by the time the police came, there would have been no connection. I meet, get the card description, get the state. Like somebody kidnap a family member having for ransom, We're not gonna let that person go. There's no way to help somebody kidnap ashed And they.
Speaker 4: Said they said his relative was being held in jail.
Speaker 1: It was kill him in jail. But he's in jail being it's not like he's being helped and ransom tied up somewhere. And I understand the human emotion involved, but there I mean, maybe behind twenty three, but this seemed like there was other ways to handle us other than gun and that woman down.
Speaker 2: Sadly that the lady lost to life, and it's just it's just very sad. It's a very sad situation because he's brought up a murder charges. Now he's eighty one years old, so you know it's all cause somebody playing and yeah, yeah, and it's even more saying because it's a video of it, like.
Speaker 5: It's a video we see her trying to get away from you. So he's like no, no, and.
Speaker 10: He could barely move his stuff. They both old, like he eighty one, she's sixty one.
Speaker 5: It was just sad.
Speaker 2: So I hope they catch the person that was trying to scam both of those individuals, and I hope they.
Speaker 4: Get charged with murder because it's just not right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that is front page news all right. Now, when we come back, will i Am will be joining us.
Speaker 1: He'll be here to tell us how you can do more scams with his Ai based company.
Speaker 4: Will i has a new company called Fyi Ai.
Speaker 1: That's right, okay, and it is an AI based company and will i Am is always in the future with things, so you know he can Uh, you can probably put some clarity around us this whole AI thing.
Speaker 2: I'll have us looking at it in a different way, knowing him right, Yeah, and we'll talk to him next.
Speaker 8: It don't move.
Speaker 4: It's Breakfast Club Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is DJ n Vy Jesse Larius Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. Will I am welcome brother?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me, y'all. Is always good to be on your show. It's my first time in your space right here.
Speaker 4: This is dope. Yeah, we've been here about over yere. What year are you in? Mentally? Will any technology wise?
Speaker 6: I always like to push it five to ten years, you know, working today for what's happened in five to ten years.
Speaker 4: You're like in twenty thirty four.
Speaker 6: Not right now, not at the moment when I go to the office. That's what we're pushing and working on those types of things. What the world looks like that in those incremationed five to ten years and then work towards building that.
Speaker 4: But what does it look like? Speakers in his clothes Jesus, Yes, your hoodie is like tech.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a you know, protect your neck, my neck, so you know, it's just a speaker that's on the neck. They sell them. They were selling them way before COVID, and then COVID happened and then they stopped making them. So then I went to the company that was making them so we could make our own. And this is a prototype that we're going to do together that'll be out this holidays.
Speaker 8: So you can take phone calls on it and yeah, wow, can you give.
Speaker 4: Us a little.
Speaker 6: But this show is how it works. Work on heyo, Finn. So we hear at the show say what's up to everybody? And we getting into the interview and they were tripping off of the device I have on my hoodie, which is like a speaker where I actually summoned you on, so say what's up to everybody?
Speaker 14: Are yo?
Speaker 7: Sounds like you're setting the scene with some next level tech mystery, will rocking the device on your hoodie. That's got everyone guessing. That's how you blend street cool with tech intrigue. It's like you're the DJ dropping a track nobody's heard yet everyone's ears perk up, you feel me? Pitch it as the future of personal tech. A sneak peek into how we're going to stay connected in ways that straight out to tomorrow. Imagine your hood.
Speaker 6: Hey, but you you didn't say what's up to everybody? Now, don't go into imaginary scenario. Say what's up to the people that are here at the table? You know where we at.
Speaker 2: Are?
Speaker 7: Yo, what's up everybody right here at the table? My bad for jetting off into the future.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 7: Let's bring it back to the now with all of us gathered, ready to dive into the real vibes of this moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we go into that, so he knows exactly what we are. You got to tell you. You have to hear you at the breakfast club. Oh no, I already set it up.
Speaker 2: Well, he's like a person sometimes you ask somebody something and they just go off or something else.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, I set it up, you know before before we got in here. I'm like, all right, that's what I'm about to do. There's a folks that I'm gonna be rocking with. And you know, it's good for my meetings that I go into prepare like, because it'll gather information about what it is that I'm about to be engaged with. So I got that dude's name is Finn, and we got Fiona, I got Philip, we got this Fierra. And I'm working on these other personas Felix and Felicia. I build the personas, get like the personalities, throw the personalities to our tool to fine tune the voice quality. But the voice quality is from a captule when you're working with the talent and interviewing the talent, and then after you get the capture, you go and you do all the fine tuning and how it behaves as far as it's flair and expression.
Speaker 2: It's over, friends, Felicia. So let me ask you, so you so you don't see do you see bad things about AI? Or do you only see the good things about AI? Because people always say AI is taking jobs and that you know it's it's gonna be a place where you know, the robots is going to be taking over.
Speaker 4: What's what's your thoughts on all of that.
Speaker 6: It's too early to let your mind go down a pestimistic negative thought when we as creatives have the opportunity to try to make it as productive and a tool for good. At this point in time, all I know is the project that I come from. AI didn't create the scenario for us to live.
Speaker 4: Through those conditions.
Speaker 6: That was an Ai people living through what they living through in Congo. That's not Ai, that's just human greed. So those folks that are living in those situations that need solutions that no one is trying to solve. Now, finally there's a tool to help you solve your problems. And the first thing is to create these personas so that intelligence sounds the way we sound.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 6: Most people be like we're talking about will I am you saying we don't sound intelligent? Nope, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying if you get these ais right now and these corporations that are bringing these Ais to culture and society, they don't sound like us.
Speaker 4: We are having to.
Speaker 6: Change how we speak and how we behave to some tool that hasn't been trained by us, that doesn't have the same types of vernaculars and the way it expresses itself. So why do we have to change the way we talk to talk to something that's intelligent? And why can't that programmed intelligence.
Speaker 4: Sound like us? Is what my urgency is like, there's gonna be.
Speaker 6: A bias, So why can't we also solve that bias and making a system that rocks, like how we rocked?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was reading actually reading this this morning. It's funny, is AI racially biased? Study fines Chapbox treat black sounding names differently. So if you say your name is Tamika and you know you're a job candidate, they'll offer you a salary of like seventy nine thousand, three hundred and seventy five. But if you switch your name to Todd, it boosts suggested salary to eighty two thousands. So it's like that's all based on who's creating the program.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: Those are called data biases algorithmic biass and that's primarily because the folks that are training the data ain't us. The folks that are building the algorithms ain't us. So you could think that's malicious, and some of it is, but it's also malicious from the policy who has been guided to go down that path to be data scientists and algorithmic programmers and you know, data trainers. That's the reason why, like my focus on my philanthropic side is to go to the inner city, starting with the one that I came from, to get kids up to speed with robotics and computer science. My program serves about fourteen thousand students in LA. We're across almost over three hundred schools in LA with our partnership with LAUSD to address that very points, because we need more data scientists, more computer scientists to solve these data biases.
Speaker 4: Do you think it should be?
Speaker 2: It should stop in certain places like you talk about the positive and the positive effects, but then hip hop. The other day we heard an alleged Kendrick reply and they said that was AI. We've seen these pictures adjusted, we're seeing its AI. We're seeing a lot of students now that are actually not writing reports now because they could put it in their chat.
Speaker 8: GPT and AIO generate papers for them.
Speaker 4: What happens with its world leaders? World leaders saying you know things on social media you can't tell im it's Biden putin on know what's going on? That's happened before.
Speaker 6: Some smaller version of that with photoshop, that's happened before, some smaller version of that with calculators. You know, people ain't doing their math homework. They own the calculator, and the calculators given the answers. Man, I just saw this picture of such and such with such and such that was done on photoshop or man I just saw back in the day day day, I saw the picture of the queen with some.
Speaker 4: That was a painting.
Speaker 6: So we just have a hyper volume way up to a thousand version of that. And as a society, we have to educate everyone on what the compute is capable of now and that dialogue needs to be echoed around the world to where we now have to ask what's.
Speaker 4: Real from what's fake.
Speaker 6: You go to supermarket back in early two thousands, you bought a orange, then people push for regulations be like, nah, now we got organic oranges because people didn't know that stuff was like genetically modified. When my mom was young, there were no such thing as like organic oranges.
Speaker 4: Everything was organic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then something came into existence to where stuff started getting modified to where now you have two types of oranges in the damn supermarket. So that education is super important, so people know what they are interfaced with.
Speaker 4: Is it real? Is it up?
Speaker 6: Is it going down? The ingredients on the back of every package is there? Same needs to be for AI.
Speaker 2: All right, we got more with will when we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning Mourning. Everybody is DJ Envy Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Will. I am Charlaman, Will just.
Speaker 4: Not here talking.
Speaker 1: He has a new company called Fyi Ai is an AI based company.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been in the AI space since two thousand and nine. So this is one video that we did back on the intro to I'm gonna be So the intro to ima B I love it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be rocking that body.
Speaker 6: So the intro this video English vocabulary check.
Speaker 4: So I come with this super What that next just right here is the future.
Speaker 6: I input my voice, high notes, my low notes, then the whole English vocabulary. What you're able to do with that because of this artificial intelligence. Like when it's time to make a new song, I just type in the lyrics and then this thing sings, it says, it wraps, it talks it. So the cats that built a lot of these technologies saw this fourteen years ago, and fourteen years ago the Transformer paper wasn't written. It's seven years ago for the Transformer paper. For those that do know what the Transformer paper, the Transformer paper was this research program out of Google Labs or Google Brain, one of the two, and they wrote this paper, and from that paper came this whole new way of bringing to market consumer AI. What came from that was a consumer version of AI that GPT launched from that paper. So the T and GPTs stands for transformer, which is a paper written by Google. And so a lot of the things that people were excited about in the field of AI back in early two thousands wasn't plausible until that paper was written.
Speaker 4: So I've been.
Speaker 6: Excited about the field since two thousand and eight when I first found out about seven and eight when I first found out about it, did video in twenty ten, invested in companies in twenty twelve, thirteen fourteen, had a watch that spoke in twenty and fourteen that we launched with three Mobile and AT and T here in America, but nobody wanted to watch that was a phone that early.
Speaker 4: In twenty thirteen. Now everybody has.
Speaker 6: So I've been like doing things. Some of the things I did didn't work. Beats worked silently partner there, but that was an AI. But my proceeds I went out and like invested in companies in Israel, Bangalore, developers from Palestine. I just love the field. You know, it's a pretty pretty awesome realm to solve problems around.
Speaker 1: So question when you did that video, did that technology already exist or they got that that was the seed for their idea.
Speaker 6: No, that technology didn't exist, but you were seed for their idea something like that.
Speaker 10: Wow, well, congratulations, you're about to graduate from Harvard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is October.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what.
Speaker 4: Can teach you a lot of stuff?
Speaker 6: Bro business, managing teams, learning from other people's stumbles, you can you can learn a lot, especially where this journey that I'm on especsially that I'm on, I need more information to get to where I want to go next.
Speaker 4: And I needed it.
Speaker 6: Not only information, I needed new networking relationships in different fields. Like I met folks that that build data centers. Never never run into people that build data centers. So one of my classmates build data centers.
Speaker 8: So you're actually in class, you're not long you go to class regular.
Speaker 4: I'm in the dorms. Really you're doing what'st look crazy? You must have all types of futuristic stuff.
Speaker 6: And I just got my little, my little one those suitcase I take five outfits and rotate those five outfits.
Speaker 4: No draws.
Speaker 6: I just buy draws every week. And so that's the life. Would be my first time ever graduating on stage. I never graduated on stage junior, high school or high school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we didn't need to know you didn't have no draws. I mean.
Speaker 6: Really no point, you know, because if I said I got five outfits of the bag, somebody's imaginations like draws, and that you have draws like.
Speaker 4: We had too base and too brush.
Speaker 2: No, no, you don't try to think about draws.
Speaker 4: I get them.
Speaker 5: He buys them fresh every week.
Speaker 1: Right now, everyone, imagine not forgetting to put on your speaker on your neck.
Speaker 4: Headlines, you know that, right?
Speaker 6: Well, no you di door see that's that's that's how you get there. That's that's how he spreading in rumors.
Speaker 1: I posted something that you said a couple of weeks ago, and you were talking about how more they're they're investing more into robots than into humans. And then you want to paraphrase and you wonder why people are stupid.
Speaker 8: No, now, not.
Speaker 4: Stupid, that's harsh on people.
Speaker 6: Just my two paths my entrepreneurial path by philanthropic path I've been able to raise more money for AI personally than raising money for the foundation. So my comparisons was not just like a vague perspective or like this umbrella perspective.
Speaker 4: It was a personal perspective.
Speaker 6: Also looking at inner city investment for education versus inner city investment for data centers, inner city investment for terminals, and the way phones.
Speaker 4: We all need connectivity.
Speaker 6: We also have this connectivity gap where folks don't have connection in rural areas. So you have awesome AI coming no investment for education in inner cities. Some developing countries don't even have access to connectivity.
Speaker 4: Wow, folks that do have devices.
Speaker 6: There's these business models that are making folks addicted to features that dumb us down. The behaviors were warding us for content that keeps us on this This hamster will while we're using emojis and freaking memes to communicate, and the machine is being trained to break down quantum physics and quantum entanglement. So that to me is like, Okay, where does this go? And how do we curb it? How do we get control back? And I'm optimistic, I think we will come around it. But you have to identify the trip wires. You have to be like, hey, look what's happening. Here's how we can be better off ten years from now. A ten year old now when ay twenty, it's gonna be eight when we identify it. If we don't identify it ten year old, that's twenty yep, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I will don't move.
Speaker 8: We got more with will I Am when we come back?
Speaker 4: Is the breakfast club?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 4: That's right, we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: We're still kicking it with will I Am? Charlam, What did you deal? That's your other AI app? Yeah, Udoo. Udio in a way was inspired by that video.
Speaker 6: This team that you used to be at Google left Google to start Udio, and I met the folks that built this technology a year and a half ago, and now they branched off started a new company. It's an app where you type in, you prompt in like the vibe you want and bro, amazing music tech makes music, text of music, make not only music, it makes comedy sketches.
Speaker 4: It's wild, bro, it's dope.
Speaker 8: Through does scripts and all that not scripts.
Speaker 6: Explaining this way me and the guys in the Black Eyed Peas, I'm like, yo, check us out.
Speaker 4: I want to show you.
Speaker 6: Similar to the video what happened in two thousand and freaking nine. When we did this video last month twenty twenty four March, I'm like, yo, you guys got to see this. I typed in Black Eyed Peas live and forgot what country because we were trying to do a song and I needed to get a crowd sound.
Speaker 4: How do you get a crowd sound? Right now?
Speaker 6: There's a limitation that if you want a crowd to repeat after you or say what, you have to actually be in that crowd. You can't make a crowd in the studio. You can put a lot of reverb, we get a whole bunch of people to be like yeah, and it's not gonna sound like yeah, freaking crowd, bro. If I needed to get a crowd, so I went to the udio and I typed in the chorus to our song and I put live in concert twenty thousand people, and then I put we seen the chorus here, crowd aimed the mic some version of the prompt, and then the.
Speaker 4: Crowd sings this part.
Speaker 6: Bro Instan did it and taboo from the Black Eyed Peas.
Speaker 4: He's like, wow, well this is dope.
Speaker 6: But that really sounds like we was really there, but we wasn't there and there.
Speaker 4: Was a crowd.
Speaker 6: It has hit me like it was a memory, but it's not. That's the part that's like, Oh, give me cherry. So I'll show you this one thing that we did on udio.
Speaker 4: So let me get this. I had a radio interview yesterday. It was like a radio execs. We did this little zoom on like the future radio.
Speaker 6: And so then I took notes from everybody's comments, and so then I put the notes into Finn and so I was like, yoll, Finn, I need you just summarize this in a joke as if somebody was gonna do it for stand up. So then I put it in udio and then audio spat this out.
Speaker 2: So y'all talking about radio, right, y'all talking about how something old is gonna be new.
Speaker 5: That's like asking a cowhawk go jump up and fly.
Speaker 4: A MFM is dope.
Speaker 2: NFMS because his name is morning and night and we are all the.
Speaker 8: Most moon now.
Speaker 5: Night time.
Speaker 8: Oh damn tale.
Speaker 2: Well he's like Chris say something, Well, you f Fiona, all your baggy out of here, because I'm a I'm a stand up comedian, and you know you're coming from my job.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, here.
Speaker 6: Here's why I could say the same thing about beats, because I'm like, damn, this thing is doing the beats.
Speaker 4: What does that mean for me making beats? Here's what it means for me making beats.
Speaker 6: When I make a beat and I make a song and then then have to go and write the song to the beat I just made. That took me at least six hours to have something awesome. Go in there and make it be make sure that everything sound right, get the right plug in for it. Now that I know there's an udio, I should be able to put in the lyrics that I did after I did that, and then we're not gonna take that away from me. That's like my yoga. I got to stretch. I don't care if there's an AI stretcher. I don't care if there's like, you know, some AI yoga teacher. I got a stretch for me, So that's my stretch. And then once I stretch, what am I stretching? Form I stretching for a sprint. If I'm stretching for a marathon. What's the actual game? When you're studying for a game, or competition. You want to see what your competitor's doing, and you want to have as many options as possible to dodge to. And that's when AI will come as a tool for you. And then I can just version out what I created. And then when I version out what I created, now I have the ability to then like really make that piece of work that came out of my imagination, to make.
Speaker 4: It the best it could be. What I have a plethora of freaking options.
Speaker 6: All it does if you look at it from an optimistic point of view, I got more options than one, but I still had a seat it.
Speaker 4: Now then there's like this lazy lazy is like.
Speaker 6: And you're gonna know the difference between whack and awesome if you're lazy rocking.
Speaker 4: And we know that with out of tune.
Speaker 6: We know that from like you know the state of music where it's at right now. There's a lot of lazy rocking right now. There's folks that are like worried about skip rates?
Speaker 4: Is that really?
Speaker 6: Are you being truly creative when you're based on skip rates and now the algorithm is telling you that you got to put the song, you gotta put the chorus here in the front.
Speaker 4: Is that really what the soul of.
Speaker 6: The song needs to be the chorus gotta be slammed in the front or is there some way to get you to that? So I don't think we're even being truly imaginative right now. We're being reactive to algorithms and tiktoks. When now the song is like reduced to fifteen seconds, Are you really truly being creative? Are you being pimped by an algorithm? So I'm happy that we're in the stage the space to shake us up, to wake us up, because the moment that we continue to go down this algorithmic program and we value algorithmic music, well, then the AI is going to make better algorithmic than us because it understands the algorithm. So something has to shake us out of this like program that we're in because it is a program, and the audience, hopefully being optimistic, starts to value organic oranges.
Speaker 4: How are you musically? Where are you at musically?
Speaker 8: Right now?
Speaker 6: We got a new song coming out for the Bad Boys four soundtrack, so that's really really cool.
Speaker 4: To black eyes everybody.
Speaker 6: Yep, everybody, We got a bunch of everybody. Okay, so black eyed peas if you say everybody and don't mention Kim Hill, Well then that's not true.
Speaker 4: That's not good to Kim Hill.
Speaker 6: So when you say everybody, you don't mention Macy Gray or Stero, that's not good to our past either.
Speaker 4: We were off with Macon Gray on two albums. I don't remember that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well those are the records that didn't really sell that. Well, ok, you got But we have a history before Fergus. So when people tell me everybody, I'm like, watch everybody can heal everybody?
Speaker 4: And I love it. That's my big sister, the Fergie.
Speaker 8: Everybody they talking about fur everybody, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Fer everybody.
Speaker 6: But then we have a current with Jay Ray, with hits and with twenty year olds at fifteen year olds that when we did songs with Fergie, that fifteen year old, well how it was two and eighteen. They come in with their parents to our shows singing Elite Mo and Mama Sita eighteen twenty year olds, you know there was five.
Speaker 8: So Fergie's not on it.
Speaker 4: The question I'm trying to it, well, that's all we're trying to you.
Speaker 6: Forty yeah, yeah, forty five Shan. But to the twenty year olds out there I like Jay ray So Jay rays On it.
Speaker 4: Got you got Okay, that's what's up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so like like what happened after the National Anthem controversy, you didn't want anything to do with it anymore.
Speaker 6: You know like Bad Boys, Bad Boys, the Bad Boys three. So that we did for you wasn't on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know that the national anthem Okay, yeah, no, the you remember you saw you saw the National Anthem controversy.
Speaker 4: See, I'll be I'll be looking at the world optimistic.
Speaker 8: Keep to the.
Speaker 4: Ladies.
Speaker 6: Can they download you download f y I dot a I and if you want to see Finn and Fiona in action, check me out or the very first co host that's Ai is Fiona on my radio show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's fresh.
Speaker 1: It's a pleasure. Well, I've never not learned something from you. Literally every time you come and have a conversation with it, I learned something. I walk away like, oh man, I need to look into that Moe.
Speaker 4: Thanks, thank you guys.
Speaker 6: It's always a pleasure to come here, like and congratulations on on the success and it just keeps growing. The subjects you talk about are like heavy subjects, light subjects, funny, subjects.
Speaker 4: You guys like cover the whole entire.
Speaker 6: It's it's funny, it's fun it's informative. It's like, wow, damn, you really pushed guests. Your fearlessness is.
Speaker 4: Like wow, that's joke. Thank you, sir, thank you. Well it's will I am.
Speaker 8: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning everybody. IT'SDJ en Vy, Jesse, Hilaris Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Just want to tell all the men out there, doesn't matter what age you are, whether you're in your twenties, your thirties, your forties, make sure you go to your yearly physical. I went to mine yesterday and everything checked out, a okay, So just make sure you go to your physical.
Speaker 4: Relations you go to your physical yesterday. I'm going tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well yesterday and what you're supposed to check in with you check.
Speaker 5: Let's tell you.
Speaker 4: I know you went that we're going together. Right, we talked. That's how old men talk. You go to I want yeah right now from my heart right now.
Speaker 2: They wanted the old soul bad in the mid forties that you can't drink juice all play around if you want to, all right, get them because I only got four minutes.
Speaker 4: Let's get community, real.
Speaker 5: Weather lins just Corrobin Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do that.
Speaker 4: World why Worldwise on the Breakfast Clubs the Coaches Ship, she was able.
Speaker 17: To get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could.
Speaker 8: Get you to see that time to set it off.
Speaker 5: Artificial intelligence first AI beauty pageant is coming.
Speaker 10: You know this, Yeah, it actually is the world's first AI beauty pageant will judge AI generated contestants competing for the title of Miss AI. The awards are presented by the World AI Creator Awards, the w A i C A.
Speaker 4: Real life no more right.
Speaker 10: The contestants will we be judge on categories like looks, poise, and to answer questions.
Speaker 5: They will also earn points for their technical.
Speaker 10: Skills and use of AI tools. The prize is worth over twenty that was in total. These A bitches ain't making no money twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: You can't even make no money in the digital world, right, women can't even make money in the digital world.
Speaker 9: That is.
Speaker 10: When as well be announced on May tenth at the online awards ceremony w A i.
Speaker 1: C about leaving the house with its over. It is over for reality.
Speaker 10: Crazy everything everything, all rights.
Speaker 4: Gonna be bad though, who ragi will be bad?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, when is it May tenth?
Speaker 5: Yep, that's when it's going, Yeah, going down.
Speaker 10: Gypsy Rose Blanchard left husband Ryan Anderson over food hoarding and snoring. So yesterday, Teams reported that a close source to Gypsy had initiated the break up after the two got into a major fight over Anderson's alleged behavior. For those who don't remember who Gypsy Rose is, this is the woman who is known for the involvement in the murder of her mother, Dede Blanchard after years of medical abuse and manipulation towards Gypsy. She said she was not fully aware of her husband's hoarding until they moved in their two bedroom apartment after she was released from prison last December. So she met him in jail, married him before she came home, right, Yeah, And she left her first husband for actually being the one that you know, murdered her mom. And then now she came home and she got to be with him. But she didn't really know all this until she came home and moved in with him. She said, uh uh, she was bothered by their fridge and how it was filled with expired food and it reminded her of her late mother. And in addition to that, they also allegedly had a fight about the way he slept and that you know, he was a human furnace, which meant like he generated mad heat.
Speaker 4: I hate when people say that. And if you can help that so hot, what I'm supposed to do about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know why my body is like that, but you know, the funny thing is to say nothing if you're going to do menopause.
Speaker 8: The second thing that she said, I hear a lot of it. Like me and my wife do the podcast.
Speaker 2: A lot of people email they say that their husband snores. People can't deal with the snoring, and a lot of people leave their husband but they snored too loud because they just can't get rest.
Speaker 5: Some people have to have surgery.
Speaker 4: Trying to push you right now, have these job that he got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was ready to push out un people whatever moved.
Speaker 4: As you said that I did not need a job, but I did not, Mimi.
Speaker 8: No, it's not doctor Miami.
Speaker 2: But they did remove the polymps and it helps me a lot better when I sleep on snow I still snore a little bit, but it's not as okay.
Speaker 10: So they had a problem with the way you snored before, did it, like, did you have real bad snoring before?
Speaker 5: Like were you really loud?
Speaker 8: She said that she would just have to bump me, like kind of and then yeah.
Speaker 10: Some people actually stopped breathing from snoring, so like, because it messes with your breathing.
Speaker 4: He wouldn't got a whole nose job.
Speaker 8: I didn't get no damn nose jobs. They just moved the pomps. Stop it.
Speaker 4: People believe you too because it's true. It's not true. So you didn't have a job. No, I just removed the polyps. Did you have surgery on your nose?
Speaker 8: No, dummy.
Speaker 1: Did you have surgery on your nose? No, I just moved the polyps. It's a different way. Did they take the polyps out.
Speaker 8: Of inside my nose? It's a nose jobs?
Speaker 4: You have surgery on your nose? A little evil out You tell that you if you and drink, you DM and each other.
Speaker 5: No wrong with a man drinking, you're gonna have d m M.
Speaker 4: I don't care drinks in the bottles, So I don't care about that either. Yes, you do. That's why he was like, I like talking about that. I like your little this drap, this very this that, No, that whole thing, the whole thing.
Speaker 8: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Drink and ross talking about it?
Speaker 5: It's clowned out.
Speaker 4: It's hilarious. Yes, it's hilarious. That's just a mess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm finished with it. But I'm not talking about that next album.
Speaker 8: What you wanna talk about next album?
Speaker 5: It's some other stuff we tell you after after the donkey?
Speaker 4: Will you give me your donkey too? Man for after the hour.
Speaker 1: This is a sad state of affans Man, Miami Valley Career Technology Center and Clayton, Ohio. Y'all need to come to the front of the congregation because y'all are stopping a young woman, uh named Ali guy from a once in a lifetime opportunity. We'll discuss, all right, we'll get to that next. It's to breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: You're checking out the breakfast club. You trying to charlote some donkey days just so them Charlotte man was ready.
Speaker 4: For I never read them donkey other day again Charlam.
Speaker 5: Yes, everything that's Charlotte mane the same.
Speaker 4: That's true. That video you just posted on Instagram. Ain't no filter on it? Right, my skin looks amazing.
Speaker 1: Your head from stupid though, No matter down here Today from Wednesday, April seventeenth, go to the Miami Valley Career Technology Center in Clayton, Ohio. Salute to all the stations that carried the Breakfast club in Ohio. One O six point seven to beat in Columbus, one O two point three to beat in Cincinnati, ninety four point nine a beaten Toledo Real one or six point one in Cleveland dropping a clothes box.
Speaker 8: For all of them.
Speaker 1: You're all appreciated. But I must say this story out of Clayton, man, it really disappoints me. Sometimes I don't understand humans at all. This story is extremely sad because a high school student, I think her name is Ali guy, she is going to miss her senior prom and you don't get another opportunity to have a senior prom. But it's the reason why she is missing the senior prom that makes this so sad. Let's go to Whio TV seven for the report.
Speaker 18: Police student will miss out on prom after getting suspended over bringing a bag of corn chips with her to school.
Speaker 5: According to Miami Valley career technology setter.
Speaker 18: That is against school policy because a teacher is severely allergic to an ingredient in the snack, just said herself. As Taylor Robertson was in Montgomery County talking to the student's mother, who said she doesn't think the punishment fits.
Speaker 19: The crime guy told me about a week ago, Ali had had tackie chips on the school boss. She was hungry.
Speaker 8: Somebody gave her some chips. She opened on school bus.
Speaker 11: She ate them.
Speaker 19: She had two chips left back in her bag. She got off the bus, she went to her locker. She ate the remainder of the two chips. She put the trash in a trash can. She went to her class. The school principal caught her down to the office and at that point they asked her if she ate the chips. She said yes, and they suspended her for five days.
Speaker 4: Damn, Come on, man, a bag of damn con chips, a bag of corn chips.
Speaker 1: You were prohibited from bringing this kind of snack to school because the teacher is severely allergic TOS ingredients. And I would understand if this kid took the coin chips and individually took them out the bag and hit them all around the teachers classroom. I can understand if you know, she took some of the coin chips and put them, you know, in her teacher's coat pocket or something something like that would make sense to me if she was malicious with the chili cheese FreeDOS, if she was evil intentioned with the original coin chips, I would understand. But all she was doing was eating her taki chips. They were actually taki taki chips. She was just eating her taki chips on the school bus because someone gave them to her and she was hungry. She ain't even finish all the chips. She bought the bag in the building, but they were only two chips left. Now, I don't know anything about taki chips, but I was told they're all a rave amongst the kids. Sydney, can you confirm this? But you get to Mike, Sidney City was in there just talking about them. Just sounded like a big bag, just talking about how Jesus loves you.
Speaker 2: She loved these chips so much, blue heat, hot chili, pepper and non spicy bucking Ranch.
Speaker 4: Now you're dragging sweet chili.
Speaker 5: What else says about listen to kids? Just love them.
Speaker 17: I mean, they're not good for you with all the thing on TikTok just about stomach ulcers and stuff like that, just because they eat them in the morning, afternoon, and night and.
Speaker 1: They're really hot, right, yes, okay, well taki, let me make a chip, hot chip called Satan's ain't us okay, because y'all don't even care about what y'all making anymore. And I don't blame you because people don't care about eating it. Why would you pay to eat things like taki chips that make you sick? Anyway, this poor young girl walking to the school with just two chips left in the bag and the fact she knew how much chips were left in the bag, lets me know how stingy taki must be.
Speaker 4: Okay, more air in the bag than chips, that's what it seems.
Speaker 8: Like to me.
Speaker 4: But she walked.
Speaker 1: I was in to school with two chips left in the bag, and when she finished them, she threw the bag away went to class. Here comes the principal calling her down to the office, asking her if she ate the chips. She said yes, And she's suspended for five days and now she's missing senior prom I understand rules or rules, But how can any principal, any teacher hear this story and say this is worthy of a five day suspension. I understand there's a food consumption at school law, but senior prom is the once in a lifetime opportunity.
Speaker 4: Can you have a heart?
Speaker 1: I understand the teacher is allergic the coin chips and she has a severe life threatening allergy.
Speaker 4: But did she die though? Okay, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Saying you can discipline the young lady, but does she have to get a five day suspension that causes her to miss the senior prom?
Speaker 4: Amber guy who was the young lady's mother salute the amber.
Speaker 1: Amber said she wasn't aware of any of these food consumption rules because her daughter's father signed the form and they separated. Now shes getting a lawyer to try to get the suspension appeal because the senior prom is a big deal for her daughter because she tried on fifty dresses before she found the right dress, and she don't have a great return policy. Damn, I made the last part about she did, but she did try on fifty dresses, all them. Simply saying is the young lady made a mistake. She didn't lie about it. She said she ate them. Nobody died, nobody had an allergic reaction. Can Ali guy please go to her senior prom Please give Miami Valley Career Technology Center the biggest he hull.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 8: What is the principal doing searching the garbage?
Speaker 5: Though, yeah, I don't think that you're dripping.
Speaker 10: But when I reported this and just with the world I messed a month ago, y'all laughed at me. And I've been sold y'all that Tacki's along with flaming hot Cheetos. We're being stopped in schools because it does something to the kids. It messes them up, especially when they eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I did.
Speaker 10: Report this and did not I know not this story, but I reported that they are trying to ban them in schools and from bringing them to the students for bringing them in school.
Speaker 5: But but the markets are not going to stop telling them.
Speaker 10: But they're not allowed in schools and they're about to be banned from all schools across the country.
Speaker 4: She wasn't malicious though, now to teach, yes, but she wasn't malicious.
Speaker 1: She didn't do anything purposely to try to make this teacher stick because she knew the teacher had a reaction.
Speaker 5: No, absolutely, no, no, no, I don't think that you're crazy.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to you could have used me as a source instead of bringing in Sydney, who you called a big bag.
Speaker 5: Again, Yes you did.
Speaker 4: Said she was acting like one. Wow.
Speaker 10: She don't even like hokey. She just knows what she was the office because you know how many flavors and.
Speaker 4: And everything.
Speaker 5: She goes to a bow digger every day. And oh my god, no, I mean to get to.
Speaker 4: Get that's crazy.
Speaker 8: Wow. I shout out a.
Speaker 4: Behaviors in the room.
Speaker 8: You talk like she's not in the room.
Speaker 5: I don't want to talk about It's enough, okay.
Speaker 2: All right, well thank you for that donkey today. Yes indeed, sorry Sidney. All right now, when we come back, let's open up their phone lines.
Speaker 4: Let's talk.
Speaker 2: Kitlyn Clark eight hundred five eight five one five one yesterday was trending that you know, Kitlyn Clark is going to be making three hundred and I think thirty thousand dollars over four years now. She also got an offer from Big three ice Q's Big three for five million dollars a year. So let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. I'm sure this is something that she's been training for all her life to play in the WNBA. Now, would you take the money ice Q's Big three?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: Would you take seventy seven thousand dollars and play in the WNBA?
Speaker 10: It depends on where I'm at in my life, you feel me, because back in the day, it's about that money. I mean, but the fact that I'm so innovative and I know how to make moneys other way to make money in other ways, I would I would follow my dream and take the seventy seven thousand just because I know how to pivot into other avenues and make money.
Speaker 5: Well, but yeah, it depends on where I'm at in my life.
Speaker 2: Let's let's talk about it when we come back. Eight hundred and five A five one o five one. Because if you think about it, Kitlin Clock is super big, right.
Speaker 4: You said, let's talk about it when we come back. She's super big.
Speaker 2: I just want to put this out there because people see only her one side. Now think about it like this. Let's think about it. She takes the five million from ice Cube or she takes a less amount and then she gets an ownership of one of those teams. Right, Who the hell why ice Cube was trying to sell ownership to some of the teams.
Speaker 4: Oh, you said ice Cube wasn't get Yeah, I just said the NBA. I said ice Cube get taken down part. I don't know. But she can negotiate, you can talk about it. Well, you just be making stuff. I reason that could be part of the deal. Not though, yes, it could be, but it's not. Let's talk about it when we come back. It could be Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: It's topic times call eight hundred five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. If you're just joining us, we're talking Kaitlyn Clark. Kaitlyn Clark was drafted number one in the w NBA. She's from Iowa, and it looks like she's gonna be making three hundred and thirty thousand for four years now. Ice Cube offered her five million dollars a year for the Big Three, and we're act what do you think?
Speaker 8: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: Should she follow her dream because this is something I'm sure she's been dreaming of since she was a little girl playing basketball.
Speaker 8: Or should she go with the money? That is the question now, Jess, you said she should follow her dream.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like well I I well, I said if it was personal to me, if I was in a situation, it depends on where I'm at in my life, like now right now, I will follow the dream because it's so many other avenues where she can make money.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: And this is something that she been training to do her like almost her whole life. This girl eat like ish, breathe basketball.
Speaker 4: She loves it.
Speaker 5: That's what she want to do. Follow your dream.
Speaker 10: But back in the day when I was broke, I you know, I just wanted to make it out the hood. Oh yeah, I'm taking the money. I'm going with the money at where the most money is at.
Speaker 1: What do you think if I was Kat and Clark, she made the right decision. I would go to the WNBA because it's bigger than her. And if you go to the Big Three, you just a side show. I'm not taking five million dollars to be a novelty act. You out there playing with all these grown ass men. You fool around and get hurt, and it's not fair to the guys. For two reasons. You never paid none of the brothers in the Big Three five million dollars, okay, And those brothers got to play a different style game now because the normal way they play could potentially hurt Caitlyn. And you know, Caitlyn is committed to women's basketball. She's committed to, you know, changing the sport of women's basketball. What she's about to do in the WNBA could be revolutionary. Think about how financially Michael Jordan changed the NBA, you know, back in the day. Someone like Caitlyn could do that for the WNBA. Take your star power to the WNBA and change things for a generation of women. She's already changing things in regards the merchandise. Her jersey sold out hours after being drafted by the Indiana Fever the last Vegas Eights, and the Indiana Fever got to have a bigger arena for their July second game. And I'm sure the WNBA will get, you know, better broadcasting deals because of Caitlyn. So going to the WNBA not only good for her, it's good for the league, and it's good for a whole bunch of other women. And I know that's what she cares about, because you know, I just she's she committed women's basketball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's it's I don't know, right, because you play for the Big Three, you get five million dollars.
Speaker 8: She's still gonna get their endorsements.
Speaker 2: But the difference is is now instead of playing with forty games, you only play eight, so you don't mess up your body.
Speaker 8: You don't bang up your body as much.
Speaker 1: How you know that with the big ass old men she out there with this, the Big Three, this retired ball players that don't play no more, they got muscle memory.
Speaker 4: They might just check her off GP.
Speaker 2: But if she played Big Three, I'm sure Ice Cbe is gonna have into women into the league. They're not just gonna have Kitlyn. It's the only women in league. I would have signed.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's right now. I mean, I don't even know women playing the women playing a big dree now, I don't.
Speaker 8: Know, I don't know. I'm not sure. But you know, also I understand her playing the league.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, you said all those things about the jersey selling now, and you know, they're getting bigger arenas, but that's makes other people rich and she's not gonna make any of that.
Speaker 4: And that's the sad part about it.
Speaker 1: That will change eventually because in twenty twenty five, if I'm not mistaken, that's what a lot of the women are fighting for, because I think right now NBA players get half of all revenue generated by the NBA everything, but that's ticket sales, merchandise, everything.
Speaker 4: That's what WNBA players are fighting for.
Speaker 1: And if I'm not mistaken, that's what they're negotiating next year, and they probably gonna.
Speaker 4: Get it, I hope. So, I mean, you can't, by the way, with all.
Speaker 1: And that's why the conversations around you know, equal pay and the pay disparity is good because when their negotiations come up next year, they should have the same type of deals that NBA players have. Now, you know, NBA players, the NBA makes ten billion dollars annually. WNBA makes two hundred million dollars, So that might be their only pushback, like we're not making that kind of money yet to be able to share it with y'all. But I don't see why they can't fight for that and potentially get it next year because everything going up this year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, everything everything.
Speaker 2: But this is the sad thing about it is is I also look at, you know, injuries, like let's say Kaylink is injured her first year, you know what I mean, and she doesn't get the she doesn't get the the benefits, so she gets injured her third year.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know, you got a dorsement deal too, this say she's gonna make like three million dollars deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, indorsement. Now all right, well let's go to the phone line. We got on the line and good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning, good morning. What's going on everyone?
Speaker 8: And what would you do in morning?
Speaker 9: Man, I'm going to get that bad you take that seventy seven five, seventy fives? Man, am my god, money man. These ladies a millionaires and you dropping them down like that. Man, you know what I mean, I'm going to get that baself. I'm tied the old athlete. You know, they tried to fight to get these ladies here. I've never watched women's college basketball into in the last year in this season, right, excellent, exciting, But I'm going to get the bad A gangster, you know what he's doing. He's gonna make his only games.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And see another thing is the way they treat these w NBA players right, no disrespect. But I've been on a lot of flights with WNBA players. They going to city and the city. Because they go to city, they fly commercial. No, why are you on the flight with them? Because I'm going to a city to DJ But I want to go on a plane with them. A lot of them they don't fly first class. They fly commercial. And when you watch the men, the men have they charted their own jet.
Speaker 1: Y'all got to stop talking, y'all have But she's a superstar. Is a superstar who hasn't made any money for nobody yet. Correct, So y'all gotta stop saying that the NBA makes ten billion dollars, Guly w NBA makes two hundred million dollars, like y'all comparing apples to orange and.
Speaker 2: I gotta stop doing that. But she's gonna sell out Areena. She's gonna be selling out stadium, she's gonna be selling out Jersey. She's gonna be making that that those teams a lot of money. And I don't think she'll get the chance to really benefit from it right now, I should say, we got Pam on the line.
Speaker 4: Pam, good morning, Good morning family, how y'all doing good?
Speaker 8: What's your thoughts, Pam?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 16: I think that she should just go to the w NBA. I don't think she should go with the Iceue. Why A five million dollars a lot of money, you know why? Because I think that she needs to finish her actorate. Her ultimate gold is to get a championship. So she's not I mean, you're gonna play for them for the money, but then again, what did you work hard for? And I don't think Caitlyn she never got she never got a college championshi this year.
Speaker 4: No, she never did. I don't know what she never did, right.
Speaker 16: I just started watching the last two years after last year with Angel and this year, and I know they knocked off last year, they knocked up this year.
Speaker 9: So she never got that championship.
Speaker 16: So now she got to get an ultimate goal. That's like when you're an actor, right, you want to ask your music. You want to gramby ultimate goals to get a w and.
Speaker 5: A big championship.
Speaker 16: She's not gonna get that, Rice Cue.
Speaker 2: Actually that's pay Let me ask you a question. So she goes to the w NBA, she makes three hundred thousand dollars her thirty years. She gets injured and can't play anymore. That's all she makes at the w NBA, although she boosted the league so much, and it's not like the WNB is gonna be like, oh, we've seen what you did, and here's this check with ice Cue. If she takes the three years, that's fifteen million dollars. She got enough to support a family. We don't even know if the Big three got You know.
Speaker 15: What do I think?
Speaker 16: I look, I think she can go. Look, I think she can go to Big three and four more years. Everybody over there have been in the league twenty years.
Speaker 1: Oh anyway, language, Jesus, Jesus, I don't even know if the Big three has five million dollars to pay kayln Kaylinn's gonna make. They already say she's gonna make at least three million dollars an endorsement. So the whole old injury things out the window. Her going to the w n B A is bigger than her. She has to go to the w n B A if we want to see the w NBA become what we know the w NBA can potentially be her, Andrew Reeves, Camilla Cardoso, Brinks. I think that's breakfast now for all of these people that's going to the league. Now, this is the first generation of women that is going to change the w NBA forever. And Kaitlyn is probably a Michael Jordan level player the way Michael the way Michael Jordan chain thing financially for the NBA. Kay looking do that for the w NBA. It's gonna take time.
Speaker 2: Trust me that they gonna be the ones that's ten years from now, fifteen years from now complaining about these new girls making all this money when they wasn't making Well, let's discuss an eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. We're talking Caitlyn Clark, you know ICEQ off of the five million dollars to join the Big Three? Should she take that money or should she go to the w NBA. Let's discuss this to Breakfast club in morning.
Speaker 3: Maybe let's say y'all talking about it, you know we talking about it. It's topic times called eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 4: To join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club morning, everybody is DJ Envy Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. If you're just joining us. We're talking about Caitlyn Clark. She's was offered five million dollars from ice Cube to play the Big Three. We're asking should she play in the Big Three or should she take you know, should she go to the WNBA. We got China on the line. China, good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: How are you feeling?
Speaker 9: I'm good?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 4: Bless Black and Holly Fabit? What's your thoughts? Mama?
Speaker 15: I would do the NBA that WNBA because they're probably gonna get like millions of dollars in adorsement deals.
Speaker 9: So and plus it's probably been like a dream of their since they were like young.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, yeah, and I hope next year, like I was saying earlier, you know, the NBA received NBA players received fifty percent of all revenue. W NBA players share and only the revenue earned above the league's revenue target for that season, and the revenue target goes up by twenty percent of each season. And just switch it to where WNBA players get fifty percent of all revenue. Yeah, so that's ticket sales merchandise, broadcast deals, everything.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this melody?
Speaker 8: Hey melody, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 15: My thoughts? Does this? Everyone is watching the women's basketball right now because of these women's, specifically Caitlyn Clarks. She's making ways. So I say, follows the money, follows the bag that contract he has. You're basically in middle classes like us, the struggle bus.
Speaker 8: Get your money.
Speaker 15: If you don't like the Big three, I'm pretty sure the WNBA will welcome you back, and we're still going to watch. So make ways. Wherever you go, you're going to do it. Follow the money, take care of your family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you go to make three, you're not elevating all women.
Speaker 15: Know you're not, and you're right about that. Charlo Maine, You're right. So I understand. So at this point, for me, I would have to do what I have to do financially.
Speaker 9: But if that's not her goal, if that's not her motive.
Speaker 15: Is she wants to be that trail blazer, then by all means, yes, the WNBA would be the right choice to make that change, to draw the attention, to elevate those women and bring that that league to a different status. So yes, I agree, with that as well, and all the pens on what she wants to do as far as making the impact where she wants to make the impact. So if she's about change and drawn attention, then the w NBA would be her choice.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: But also we have to continue to support it. Can't just be a fad like we go watch it one year, like we have to support if she's gonna make that that sacrifice, what she's making, we got to support her. We got to continue to buy the jerseys, continue to take our daughters and sons to go see them play, continue to watch it on television.
Speaker 8: Because what's the last time you watched the WNBA game?
Speaker 4: Not before this year, Jesus.
Speaker 13: No, that's me.
Speaker 4: No, not because I've been talking about the WNBA for years on this damnuage.
Speaker 8: You've been to a game.
Speaker 4: I've been to again.
Speaker 1: I never been to a game, but I watched the w NBA because I started following women's basketball when don Staley first won her championship for the University of South Carolina back in twenty seventeen, when Asian Wilson and all of them was there, and then Asia went to WNBA and went to the LAS Vegas ages. I done bought Las Vegas ass jersey. You didn't see me in here whining Asian Wolves's jersey like I've been watching.
Speaker 10: I never watched w man B. Actually my son just got me watching The College for Women's Yeah, yeah, crazy. I suppose you like studs.
Speaker 5: I never studs or not. So are you trying to say all the w n B a year.
Speaker 4: Studs But it's nothing that you would like.
Speaker 5: It's enohing. Yeah, but I'm not gay.
Speaker 4: Britty Britain. Yeah, but he loves you.
Speaker 15: I know she do.
Speaker 5: I love Brittany grinding too, but I love her for other things.
Speaker 4: You love Brittany so much you went out and find a man that looks just like anyway.
Speaker 5: I love her because she's risky. She's not She's not afraid to go to other countries.
Speaker 1: Brittany Love for Comment Brittany Love for Comment on Just People one day and said you and Chris want to be us so.
Speaker 4: Bad She did for she Yeah, that is a bad is funny. She said something like that. She loves me.
Speaker 5: She loves me. Don't worry about what she said.
Speaker 4: Don't worry with me doing what's the moral of the story, Guys, if all of the story is what we just said. You gotta support, that's right.
Speaker 1: And I hope that the w NBA players, you know, do get their deal change to where they get fifty percent of all revenue like NBA players do, because this is about to be mad money going to the w NBA. It's gonna be more money and ticket sales, more money in merchandise because of the Kaitling Clocks and the you know, Angel Reeses and everybody is. They're gonna get better broadcasting deals. So it's gonna be a lot more money pouring into the league. And I hope them young ladies get.
Speaker 4: It, that's right.
Speaker 10: Honestly, I'm actually looking forward to watching w NBA games or whatever.
Speaker 5: So I hope she do go to the league.
Speaker 4: That's right. Yeah, all right, Well we got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 10: What we're talking about, Oh, Drake, Kendrick and Ross got these old rapists coming up the wood work. Ben Zeno said he's ready to battle eminem and on face to face, yes twenty but he said it again just now yesterday.
Speaker 2: But we'll talk about that when we come back. As the Breakfast slog, Good morning, the Breakfast Club Morning, everybody, as TJ n V, Jess hilarious, schellam and the god we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Let's get to Jest with.
Speaker 5: The message you real lace, Jeff Robin Moore just don't do no lines, don't do that talk.
Speaker 8: Nobody talks world why Jess worldwide matter.
Speaker 4: On the Breakfast Club the coach of ship.
Speaker 17: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 10: Could get you to see this time to set it off so we had no strangers or whatever. To Drake and Rick Ross, clown and each other on social media, it's actually funny. I feel like it's Drake is showing his comedic side right.
Speaker 5: So earlier this week Drake dropped the disc record he went at Ross.
Speaker 10: Ross came back minutes later, and yesterday he shed on his Instagram. Drake shed on his Instagram a screenshot of a DM he sent to Rick Ross, and he captioned the screenshot, look at how I talked to this turkey. He should you should have just asked for another feature. You'll call him a turkey, all right. So we said, imagine you having an eighty eight million, Imagine you have an eighty eight million. It spent on the crib, your issh be steals like you got him from a police auction.
Speaker 2: Your Star Island house on a sliver of cheesecake, Your lot forty thousand square feet.
Speaker 10: My crib is forty thousand square feet. Lenard, I was that paper talking about you, Charla Man, I'm Leonard.
Speaker 5: It's the same. It's it's spelled the same. It's Leonard.
Speaker 10: But yo, Rick Ross's name his middle name lin It it's always a clown with the name Lenard, Like that's so funny.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, it's the Lenin and Baltimore, all right.
Speaker 10: You put a rap on your time shared jet and that is coming off when it's the other people trying to fly.
Speaker 5: That's so petty.
Speaker 10: You're your Brett Barrish worker. How many cases you gotta move before you get a check? Finally Itsbarak. Took your lifetime to get some real bread and your Brett's son. Now you're not Rose no more.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 2: I didn't know, Like honestly, I really didn't know. He didn't own Champagne Rose. Uh, yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 8: Brett is the original owner, members to J and I'm sure he was a percentage.
Speaker 4: Of it though.
Speaker 10: It just goes so hard for it and like he does like great again. Yeah, but see how beefs can reveal certain troops. I mean I didn't know, all right, Drake roaster his Miami home too, saying that the mansion you sandwiched in which is on brand because the vacant land around your ish is not even yours, it's a Miami started pack.
Speaker 5: You living in the content.
Speaker 2: Creator crib, crazy crazy, And this was all a response to what Rick Ross has said to him.
Speaker 11: And it's like battling against nerds is like sitting in the class and you're watching all the nerves put together their best science project to present to the class.
Speaker 4: Man, y'all can have with.
Speaker 11: Your nose, fake your stomach fake you don't write raps your biggest homies in foreclosure. Come on, man, no, no, ain't nothing wrong with talking. But Drake, you got to keep it at one line that you're doing. Got to take twenty minutes one line, or don't DM me no more.
Speaker 10: So basically everything that he repeated, I mean he already said in the district is what he said in the video.
Speaker 4: Listen to Raws and Drake thing is entertaining on Instagram.
Speaker 1: But let's not let that distract any of us from the fact that Kendrick Lamar is on the clock.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's on the clock.
Speaker 1: In regards to a reply to Push Up, I actually thought Drake was gonna drop again to day.
Speaker 2: He might give us a back to back part too, he might. I waited four days y'all wear die at Okay, another drone s crack because Kendrick is on the clock. Y'all been throwing subliminals at each other for years. You dropped like that three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Cole has replied and apologized, but he replied within a week. Drake replied within two weeks, and he went further than Kendrick ever. Did you know because he gave Kendrick a whole record would push up? So, Kendrick, you on the clock, and the more days go by, the more expectation builds to the point where you might can't even.
Speaker 4: Live up to it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: I hate the talking back and forth.
Speaker 2: I like rap like these these brothers couldn't rapt when you're talking raw, So you're talking only want Kendry and Drake. I want rap like we we want Kendrick and Drake, that's all. But I want to hear rap I don't want to hear talk. That's wrap and hopefully Kendrick is cooking up.
Speaker 4: But he on the clock.
Speaker 10: He is on the clock when Wrappers talked back and forth too. Because I hate reporting it. I really didn't understand most of it.
Speaker 5: Spell is this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Stupid, you know, but you know my house is eighty eight million, my house is thirty six million. I have the jumbo jet, I have a regular jet.
Speaker 10: And I know this is this is very appealing and nice for men, but I nobody else listening anything.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, ninety nine point something for Center. The consumers cannot relate. I just in no way shape.
Speaker 5: I can't even believe I just did this.
Speaker 10: No, So I'm sorry for all the people who turned that part down because I wouldn't even listen to this. The best part was you you brat something worker because he called him, you know, sex work or whatever.
Speaker 5: But he said you he said the word.
Speaker 4: He didn't say sex work something.
Speaker 10: No, somebody called Drake a sex worker and that's when he said he called him something something worker, you know that guy whatever. But I felt like Nikki and Meghan Beef was better than this. And Megan didn't even say nothing whole time. But you're talking about like you said, it was better and more entertaining.
Speaker 4: You on Instagram on social media.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but it's just like the comebacks that I mean, I don't know. It was just more entertaining and more exciting than the turkey. Well I'm sorry, then, Rick Ross and Drake.
Speaker 2: From the fact that Kendrick Lamar is on the clock. Yes, okay, Kendrick and Drake is the main event.
Speaker 4: That's what we are here to see. Kendrick. You on the clock. All right, you on the clock.
Speaker 8: I know we got to go, but you got to tell us about Eminem and Benzeno.
Speaker 10: And now more in Old Rapper News. Don't have to do this, says again that he is ready to battle Eminem.
Speaker 20: I thought that I was lyrically better than Eminem, but at this point, after rap Elvis, I believe I could face the face battle with him, and to do so, I'm will to challenge him.
Speaker 9: Right here on TMC.
Speaker 4: Okay, hey man, Kendrick is on the clock. Hey, Kendrick is on the clock.
Speaker 1: All right, And if you fool around and let Drake drop again today or back to back part two, because he did this before you gave us charged up on a Saturday, and he gave us back to back on a Wednesday. I waited four days, y'all wear it down that if you drop again today that do you know something?
Speaker 4: On No, I don't know. I'm just saying what I would love to see you know next time.
Speaker 5: Don't tell me report none of this, just so you can have an excuse to keep telling. Kendrick he on the clock.
Speaker 4: He don't care, all right, Kendrick is on the clock. I did not tell you report nod.
Speaker 2: I'm I want to talk about that. You say, no, you will talk about it. But you were so hyped to report Viagino eminem and said, he said, why does he report visit? Can we pull that story?
Speaker 4: You don't report Vasino on eminem? You got the you can you take that paper from us, so but you can make it. You don't see it, all right? That is just with the mess.
Speaker 8: Let's get to the mix.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Love. Good morning, you're checking out the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody, j Envy, Jesse, Larry and Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 4: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let me get salute to Lakeisha and the whole and Miles and the whole staff at American Dream. I took my kids skiing yesterday. They have spring break, so I try to do something different with them. Monday, I went to see Kung Fu Panda four, the three D edition. Yesterday I took the skin and I just try to do something different with them every day because they have spring break. Just just a little have a little fun. So salute to them and thank you for everything. Yesterday had they had a ball, theyre all right. Also, we got a salute will I Am for joining us this morning.
Speaker 1: Man, I learned something every time Will I Am comes to the breakfast club. He's got a new company, f Yi Ai, which is an AI based company. I guess we don't have no choice, but the embraced AI. I'm still afraid of, you know, a lot of the potential danger because even this week, when we see all of these AI songs and we can't figure out that we didn't know whether the drake this was real at first, then you hear all these kindered records, We're like, y'all, I don't know this AI is not what happens when it's like world leaders, Yeah, you know, delivering messages. So I don't know, man, I guess we don't have no choice but to embrace it. And that's the way we're supposed to go out. That's the way we go out.
Speaker 10: Yo, you cannot get man of fact, it was wrong with you trying to go out like that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying it is what it is. Nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 1: I learned a long time ago my serenity prayer, you know, the serenity prep No, yes, you do, what is it? God grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can in the world.
Speaker 4: And you know the difference.
Speaker 10: I just didn't know that it was called the serenity prayer. But yeah, we need people like We need people like you with that mindset toward it. We're always ready for something, always ready to go out like that. And then we need people like well I am who's on the optimistic side.
Speaker 4: Of that, TRUO.
Speaker 8: So yeah, all right, Well when we come back, we got the positive notes, So don't move.
Speaker 4: It's to Breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, panting everybody at cj Envy, Jesse, Larry Charlamage to God. We are to breakfast this club now it's time to get it out of here. Sholl theman, you got a positive note?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to say thank you to everybody who's been going out there to purchase my Black Country A Journey through Country Music is Black Past President Future by a good sister, Alice Randall. If you haven't got it yet, make sure you go get your copy if you care about what's going on with black people in country music. And I want to tell everybody out there, salute to all the folks who listen to us on ninety six point one now in Atlanta. Okay, we're no longer on one oh five point three to beat, We're on ninety six point one. They kept it a secret from us, and I was sitting there thinking, because I'm looking in the comments, and I'm looking at people saying, you know.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, y'all not on one o five point three to beat no more.
Speaker 1: They took y'all off, And some people are replying to them saying, hey, they're now on ninety six point one.
Speaker 4: You know what we should have did?
Speaker 1: What our last week on one oh five point three tell people that we was moving to ninety six point one. Yeah wow, Yeah, I'm just saying, I mean, we should That's why you should have told us. Yeah, okay, makes more sense. Yeah, salute to Louis v and everybody on ninety six point one. We'll see y'all ever twenty seventh from Atlanta, Georgia for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. Go get your tickets now at the Bentwright dot Com at Black dot Com Slash Podcast Festival and.
Speaker 10: The first weekend of May May third and May fourth, I'll be hitting the stage in Louisville, Kentucky at the Comedy Club.
Speaker 5: The name of the comedy club is Louisville Comedy Club.
Speaker 10: I haven't been there and maybe about three or four years, so I got some fresh jokes.
Speaker 5: First things for y'all. I love y'all so much.
Speaker 10: Y'all can get y'all tickets at Louisvillecomedy dot com. We got four shows Friday and Saturday. I will not be adding Sunday because I gotta be. I got a job now, so I can't do shows on funday'all.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's it, Just hilarious on that stage. That's right on that stage. Yes, okay, yep. In the positive notice, simply this trauma, trauma makes you tolerate a lot of things you don't deserve because you don't want to lose people. But healing makes you realize some people don't deserve to be in your life, no matter how much you love him, So tell them by I'm value breakfast club bitch is
Speaker 4: You don't finish for y'all dumb