Speaker 1: Oh hello, it is I.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, I'm so happy that the odds are finished. But I am also a little bit upset because that last voice was so sexy. I did not care about the products, but oh jays keep speaking to.
Speaker 3: Me like that.
Speaker 4: Let's just get to the podcast.
Speaker 5: Okay, good thing.
Speaker 2: Brooke and Heffrey also have these sexy voices and not just coming on now.
Speaker 5: Let's start off with a little inspiring Florida story today. It's broken Jeffrey in the morning. Even though this happened last week, the story is just coming out now. Because a woman went into a Chili's restaurant, ordered some tacos and tipped the server three hundred dollars. It's a great day for that guy. Jose, you were a server, how would that make you feel getting that type of tip?
Speaker 1: I would have cried.
Speaker 5: I would have.
Speaker 4: Won.
Speaker 5: But then the day after, same woman comes back, orders a different meal and tips that server seven hundred and seventy seventy dollars. I imagine numbers, Yeah, and why.
Speaker 4: Seven hit her?
Speaker 5: I can't comes back the day after that?
Speaker 4: Wait, the third day, the third day, which.
Speaker 5: Just happened to be the day after the eclipse, and she tells the manager. So my understanding was I wouldn't need money anymore because I was going to be swept up in the biblical rapture that.
Speaker 3: Was supposed to happen during the eclipse.
Speaker 5: So in light of that, I'd like all of my tip money back. Police.
Speaker 4: So she was just living out her last days at chili.
Speaker 5: Yeah, reasonable request, right, I mean it makes sense.
Speaker 4: I I hate what I plan for the end of the world. And then could you see the chili's manager getting her though she.
Speaker 5: Was misled.
Speaker 4: You got to give her some credit, but I just wanted some babyback ribs.
Speaker 5: The chili's manager had to tell her, well, sorry, that's not really how this works. Yeah, you tipped us, we get the tip. So she claims it was fraud and she's now getting a lawyer.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: And it's actually kind of exciting to see how this is going to turn out.
Speaker 4: The fraud part her believing that it was the end of the world.
Speaker 5: So will this be a future Hero of the Week situation for us? I hope that's not. With the woman with the manager of the chili who has to deal with all of this nonsense. We're going to keep you posted on this, so inspiring Florida story. More inspiration is about to happen right here on the show, as we can go into the shacolic question of the day with our own digital Jake inspire us. Jake.
Speaker 3: All right, Nandos, sit up in your seats, wipe the disgusting crumbs of American breakfast sandwiches off your maus and show some respect, because today we're honoring royalty.
Speaker 1: Oh fancy breakfast sandwiches.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about the actual royal Windsor family, who's got more drama right now than a season finale of suits. Ay, I'm talking about real, genuine British nobility known as the Spice Girls. Yeah, the famous all girl nineties band who took the world by storm with their catchy tunes and infectious energy, ended up selling over eighty five million records. Oh wow, and today is Posh Spice's birthday, one.
Speaker 1: Married to David Beckham.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they grew up really poor, remember, So to honor.
Speaker 3: Her Majesty Victoria Beckham, We're gonna play a really really really really ziggazig edition of plenty of twenty. Now we'll go around the room and you'll each give me a number one through twenty and then return you'll get a tribuae question about the Spice Girls. Oh fun, get it right and you'll be my lover. Getting wrong and I'll get with your friends. Yeah, let's start with hard Seltzer spice. That's Alexis. Alexis, give me number one through twenty. Please, let's go one, number one, Alexis. You can't have any help with this question, you, Alexis. The band came together in nineteen ninety four. How many members were there? And the Spice Girls?
Speaker 6: Okay, I know them sort of.
Speaker 4: I feel like they were your mother's Like I like because the.
Speaker 6: Movie Chicken Little when I was little.
Speaker 4: They sing a song and yeah.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, there's like posh sporty uh oh no, okay.
Speaker 4: I think there's five of them, Jake.
Speaker 3: Alexis said, five.
Speaker 8: That is.
Speaker 1: Answer.
Speaker 3: All right, it's time for insulin spice. That's so, say Hose, give me number one through twenty. That's four, Jose. Each member of the Spice Girls had a distinct personality that resonated with fans. Their famous nicknames came from it. Tell me all five of the members nicknames.
Speaker 4: Said, I'm just saying I want to help her so bad.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm alright, So I know. Baby, she was the cutest one.
Speaker 9: I had a crush on Baby Spice.
Speaker 4: Okay, Scary Spies.
Speaker 5: Pumpkin spice is really popular right.
Speaker 1: Now, we know it's her birthday.
Speaker 5: Sporty Spice, I remember her.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it was the last one. Come on, baby, Scary, Sporty.
Speaker 10: Spicy, Spicy, Spicy Spicy, not gonna remember, Yes, you do, Sporty and.
Speaker 3: Lover Spies, said lover Spice. You need to get four of them, right, Jose. The last one you were missing was Ginger Spice.
Speaker 4: Oh, Ginger, the only one that could actually be considered a spice.
Speaker 3: Jose's out. Let's move on to a stigmatism Spice's brook, You remember one through twenty.
Speaker 4: Please, you're gonna look real close, and I'm gonna say eight brook.
Speaker 3: In nineteen ninety seven, the Spice Girls branched out to the silver screen and produced a movie. It was a musical comedy featuring the members of the group in a fictionalized version of themselves. The film had a two word title, Spice.
Speaker 1: What I Remember?
Speaker 4: Oh, So I was in high school when this happened. I was like a junior and I don't know that I went and saw this, but man, did I love the Spice Girls. And I am almost one hundred percent sure it was called Spice World.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brooke said, Spice World. That is correct.
Speaker 1: How I remember that too.
Speaker 3: Breck Brook and Alexis are still in Jeff, your nickname is Latex Spice according to my records. All right, l's give me a number one through twenty thirteen, Jeffrey. The Spice Girls ended their run in the year two thousand. They reunited twice since then, and the last one happened at a popular event back in twenty twelve. Name that event.
Speaker 5: I know in twenty twelve, the Mayans thought the world was supposed to end. Remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone that we just.
Speaker 4: Went over to the Florida Lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was one of those ends of the World concerts with Get Together reverse.
Speaker 3: We are the World, We were the World.
Speaker 5: The last thing I want to hear before I go out, I'm gonna say it was the End of the World concert for twenty twelve, an end.
Speaker 3: Of the World concert. I don't think that was a thing, Jeff, that's incorrect. Dark It was the London Olympics. James Bond was there. All right, we're down to Brook and Alexis for the last round.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go.
Speaker 3: Alexis, give me a number one through twenty please, Alexis name the two word iconic catchphrase that the group made famous.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, really yeah?
Speaker 6: Should twins got like, let's go girls?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 6: Three worst Yeah two, so go girls.
Speaker 3: Alexis wet with go girl? That is, should the boys say it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: One?
Speaker 3: Two three cal girl power.
Speaker 1: Doesn't support girl.
Speaker 3: The Spice Girls popularized the concept of girl power became strong advocates for female empowerment and unity. Yeah, I'm sorry, girl power. Alexis got that wrong? Means Brook, you're the Spice Queen and today's winner.
Speaker 1: Oh plenty, woman power lady.
Speaker 5: But sure Brook gets to choose who gets shocked today, and they're going to be singing wanna be by Spice Girl.
Speaker 4: I'm choosing jose for not remembering ginger. Tell me what you want, what you really really want?
Speaker 12: I wanna, I wanna, I wanna.
Speaker 4: You can't really tell when you're being shocked.
Speaker 5: That's your CHOCOLA question of the.
Speaker 11: Day, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: Well, management came to me the other day saying they're worried about us after hearing a few of our more volatile segments recently. They think we need to prioritize our mental health. Okay, they're requiring all of us to do mandatory therapy sessions, all right. Unfortunately they don't have the budget to hire real therapists for us, because they spend their last dollars building a private entrance to the parking garage for Brook so that she doesn't have to interact with quote unimportant people in the building health right, But instead they want us to therapize each other therapy. They want to therapize each other company time. Everybody, think of one thing that you want to bring up to the group. Then we're going to go around sharing in a group therapy edition of What's on your Mind. We're all going to therapize each other hard coming up. If you're one of those people who says good morning, Oh come on, you can do better than that good morning. Second, just know everybody in that room hates you from that moment on. And that's why on this segment, I don't say good morning. I just get right to it and ask what's on your mind? Starting with Brook, what's on your mind.
Speaker 4: Oh man, parenting has finally paid off.
Speaker 5: Hey, y'all have been pretty rough to this point, that's sure.
Speaker 4: Saying I have put in some work. The kids, they're getting a little older, they're ten and seven now, and we are on a like four and a half hour flight. They come around with a drink cart and yes, hosey, we are in coach because that's how our families fly. Just to set the stage, well.
Speaker 5: The rest of the families in coach brooks.
Speaker 4: And the kids order their little Coca colas because they get so excited they're allowed to pop on the on the plane and they're sitting there reading and they say they're pleased and their thank you because I would beat them if they didn't, right, you know, but.
Speaker 5: She wouldn't do it in front of everybody plane.
Speaker 4: Then I go to order and the flight attendant is like, oh my gosh, you have the most amazing children, the most polite kids I have ever encountered. Would you like a free glass of wine? No? What? Am I just love?
Speaker 11: You got to bring us a wine? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, children.
Speaker 4: Then, because it's a long flight, they come through again, and this time I'm like, okay, my parents because my parents are on the flight too, and they're sitting like ten rows ahead of us. I go, can I buy my parents a glass of wine? And she goes, your money's no good with us, No way, you are that sweet family, and you just I will get their wine too. My childre are not getting my whole family drunk.
Speaker 1: And it is amazing, so adorable.
Speaker 4: Yes, so shout out, mommy loves you.
Speaker 5: I would feel terrible if I was the guy behind you that was like one wine please, and they were like no, no, no, you're paying for your mind.
Speaker 12: Well, last year I got this credit from Hawaiian Airlines because I canceled a flight.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it was time to use it.
Speaker 1: So thankfully it was enough to cover a first class flight to Hawaii. Baby, there you go.
Speaker 4: Hello, how it's a credit that you already paid for me?
Speaker 1: It felt like it was a free fight.
Speaker 12: So in first class, I'm all excited and I get to the gate and right when I get there, they're like, okay, we're now boarding first class. So I go to the front lady because there's a super long rope, right and I walk around the rope to board. It's like two hundred feet, So I'm like, excuse me, do you mind if I just go under the rope and board And the lady looks at me and it's like no, and I'm like, oh, good thing, I asked, no problem.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna go.
Speaker 12: And I'm happy with the mom that if they can come right through the gate, go ahead, and anyway, I'm like, look, I get it, let's not break the rules.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I walk around.
Speaker 5: I'm going to Hawaii.
Speaker 1: I'm happy.
Speaker 12: So then as I'm walking to the rope, I hear her make an announcement like ding, just a reminder of everybody.
Speaker 1: We are only boarding first class right now.
Speaker 4: She thinks, you don't.
Speaker 1: All other boardings will happen later, and I'm just like, yeah, idiots, you know. I'm making my way to the front.
Speaker 12: And so I turned the corner and I walk up and she's like, sir, we are only boarding first class.
Speaker 3: And I know, and when she sees the.
Speaker 12: Screen accept me her face, she goes, we have a wonderful.
Speaker 3: Flight, sir.
Speaker 11: Care.
Speaker 12: I was shocked and I was offended, And then about halfway down the aisle, I realized she's.
Speaker 1: Right, like, I don't look like I belong here.
Speaker 3: The same I'm like.
Speaker 12: A chubby guy in a T shirt and a truncker hat that says brook of Jeffrey in.
Speaker 1: The morning, excuse me?
Speaker 13: Can I under the rope?
Speaker 1: So anyway, I got first class shamed. I'm proud of it. I don't look like I belong. I was also in the last row.
Speaker 4: Doesn't she know that you're always in first class?
Speaker 5: Jeffrey, hat's on your mind?
Speaker 6: I saw it a little diloma lately because I wanted to go on vacation my best friends. But I owe my grandma some money. So it seems like a bad look to take a trip when you're in debt to someone.
Speaker 4: Yeah that you love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's your Grandma's in the mob that he said that your grandma money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna get.
Speaker 6: Your leg just like a car payment. Anyways, it's.
Speaker 14: Story.
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, I'm gonna go on the trip anyways, because we all know you've already maxed out all your credit I ago, so I tell my mom. I'm like, hey, look, Mom, you're the only person who's gonna know. Because I'm leaving the country.
Speaker 6: Someone should know I'm going.
Speaker 4: I don't know, okay, so it's between you and me.
Speaker 6: I won't post nothing Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we don't want Grandma to see exactly she will see. Yes, fast for it.
Speaker 6: I'm on the trip again, no posts about it, nothing. Two days in and I get a text from my grandma. I opened it and she says, alexis.
Speaker 3: Hope your vacation is fun.
Speaker 4: Assume it's a quick trip.
Speaker 6: Since everyone needs to work sometimes.
Speaker 4: Possibles and so expertly done. So I went straight to Venmo and sent her the money.
Speaker 11: She liked it.
Speaker 6: Anyway, and then you were like, yeah, everything went on terms with the grandmar Oh.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey, what's on your mind?
Speaker 5: I just went to Vegas for a couple of days, and you know, when you're walking down the strip there they have people on the street that hand out those little cards to different clubs and spots. Yeah, and they'll be like, hey, come to like the double Mint hippo tonight. Normally I try to avoid those people, but for some reason on this trip, nobody was offering me the little discount cards. And I'm walking and starting to notice they would hand out cards to like four consecutive dudes right ahead of me, and then they'd seen me and suddenly they'd like pulled the cards down.
Speaker 4: Was it because like you were cool enough, or how are you feeling?
Speaker 9: I was trying.
Speaker 5: It was bothering me. I was trying to think for why. It's either a they thought I looked cheap, probably because I also was wearing a Brook and Jeffrey, or be they thought I looked too high end then I was above the smut that they're offering. Or there's a guy who already works at that nightclub that looks exactly like me and they're like, oh, he already works there. That's the leather Luthario game.
Speaker 4: Did you ever shout what about me?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do that next time. I'm going to get your kids to ask for one play text in seven eight five nine to tell us what's been on your mind. It's brooken Jeffrey.
Speaker 11: In the morning, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: We just shared what's been on our mind. The textboard's blowing up with people telling us what's on theirs. This text says I'm going to Italy in three weeks to eat a ton of gelato and get an Italian girl knocked up.
Speaker 4: Okay, knock her up, ye hook up.
Speaker 3: It's called the.
Speaker 5: It sounds finn. Are you gonna do it in that order, though, gelato first and then baby making.
Speaker 4: There's some some gassy situation I celebrate the baby making with.
Speaker 5: Let me switch those two up at least. Another text says, the thing that's been on my mind lately is that I realized my crush for Jeffrey increases every time I listen to your guys and ship.
Speaker 4: Brook.
Speaker 5: This isn't your number it again. Another text says, you're awesome, Brooke. Crack me up, keep up the good work for the people.
Speaker 4: That's so nice.
Speaker 5: Just crack me up. Me is that your secret code phrase for your drug operations?
Speaker 4: Crack me up?
Speaker 11: Get stitches, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: You've heard the expression caught red handed. It comes from the fifteenth century Scotland to describe capturing a murderer who still had physical blood on his hands. Oh my god, they were red handed.
Speaker 4: I thought they had been dealing with like red ink or something.
Speaker 1: I honestly did red paint.
Speaker 5: But now we use it to describe anytime someone's caught doing something wrong at all, every which isn't fair to be compared to like a murderer.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I guess I could see that.
Speaker 5: I think they need different colors for different offenses.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, let's get do you got.
Speaker 5: Purple handed if you're caught stealing grapes? Okay, polka dot handed if you're stealing underwear. I wonder what color your hands would be if you're caught cheating on your significant other. We're about to find out in a brand new edition of Periwinkle Hands Busted and it sounds too nice though maybe well, Si, Sia, we're going to decide on this. Bottom line is busted. It's coming up right after this. Sneaky husbands lives, live, bad boyfriends.
Speaker 11: And even worse girlfriends.
Speaker 5: They thought they could get away with that, but they're about to get busted. They say, true happiness comes from the little things in life. Oh that's great, unless the little thing is a little affair on your partner that'll make your significant other more than a little upset.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Luckily, we have a little segment on our show, oh called Busted, where you can tell us a little story about how you caught your dumb little ex being a little selfish shit.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, little Jeff, make.
Speaker 5: Yourself feel a little bit better if you do it that way. And we've got a few listeners ready to share their stories. We're gonna start with Maya, tell us how you busted your significant other?
Speaker 13: Okay, well, I used to live in this neighborhood and like every day on my way home from work, I'd be like a block away from my house and all of a sudden, there would be this car that would just be zooming like fash me like super fat, Oh.
Speaker 5: What are you doing? Neighborhood?
Speaker 13: You don't know proof that was me And it's a neighborhood and it's like kids and stuff, so it's kind of dangerous.
Speaker 4: Oh god, do you pull the old lady like I do?
Speaker 11: Slow down?
Speaker 13: I am totally that person. Yeah, it was happening like two weeks in a row. This car be just zooming by. So I'm like, well, I'm gonna see if this car comes by. I basically parked my car sideways at the entrance.
Speaker 4: So the neighborhood it so, yeah, police stop or whatever.
Speaker 13: Pretty much because I'm like, not on my watch, I need to say something. Nobody else has said anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, strips.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just like a giant spotlight.
Speaker 13: Like I don't know what was going to happen, but I was like, they're going to fill my rask.
Speaker 1: This kind of I know.
Speaker 5: What happened.
Speaker 13: Sure enough, they come zooming like they do, but now they stop. So now this chick is coming up to my car screaming, yelling at me. Guess who the chick is? My boyfriend's ex wife.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, yeah, wait.
Speaker 1: So was she trolling the neighborhood by driving quickly or was she yeah?
Speaker 5: Like what did she say?
Speaker 13: Yes, they had been hooking up every day.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's like, it's it's.
Speaker 4: So much better when we're not married, you know. Oh that's messed on.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 13: It was wild because he would basically track my phone in my location and so like right when it be time for me to get closed or I get closed, he would basically tell her you gotta go.
Speaker 5: You're never sharing locations with a significant other ever again.
Speaker 13: After this, correct me never again. I don't care, never again.
Speaker 12: Like next time, when you guys hook up, please calmly leave the.
Speaker 5: Neighbor Okay, speedy, yes, keep going. Let's go to Gavin. Tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 15: Okay, well it happened not too long ago.
Speaker 9: It was actually during the eclipse. Oh god, yeah, I paid for my girlfriend and I could go to one of these like solar clips sewing parties. Oh yeah, she's into astrology and all that, so I thought it was a good idea.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, she'd route her crystals.
Speaker 9: So we go to this remote place with all these other people. Yeah, and the guy that is telling us for the sand and like what time and everything, and then the eclipse happens, and I know I'm not supposed to, but I like pop my glasses off for a quick second.
Speaker 3: Not recommended.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was where you could see the full eclipse too, and I also popped. Ah, it's hard to see. Those glasses are literally like blas well.
Speaker 14: So I took the glass off and I see.
Speaker 9: My girlfriend put her hand on the tour guide's that.
Speaker 11: Oh what whoa?
Speaker 4: Did she think it was?
Speaker 1: Maybe you?
Speaker 4: Maybe that was the issue.
Speaker 9: Well it doesn't end there. Oh I see them walk behind a tree. I'm like baffled, So I run over and sure enough they are making out.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I didn't see the clipse. How long was it?
Speaker 4: Well, it depends on where you are. You could be up to like four and a half minutes.
Speaker 5: Where you are, of course, yes time, dude, that's cool. What did you do?
Speaker 15: Honestly?
Speaker 9: I stared I could have been twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: This is cooler than the tips glasses backs.
Speaker 5: All right, that's horrible.
Speaker 9: I mean when they realized, like I was there, I kind of confronted her. Yeah, she said, she said it was because of the solar eclipse.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, may animal. That's weird.
Speaker 5: All your instincts come out, so okay, Well that was a cosmic phenomenon that you watched.
Speaker 4: I don't think it'll happen again until twenty forty four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I forgive her again. Then we have time for one more. Let's go to Chris Ly tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 14: It was my birthday.
Speaker 8: Oh and my boyfriend bought me Mike and ice, like a bunch of the candy. Yeah, it was a random candy to give me. And when I asked why he got me that kind, he said, it's because I love it.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's kind of nice.
Speaker 4: It doesn't sound like you do that.
Speaker 5: I don't, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 13: I never really had them before. This was the first time.
Speaker 4: You're like, yeah, not me.
Speaker 12: I know girls always say it, but this is the time where you're like, you're thinking about somebody else.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, at the time, I was like whatever, he's trying to be thoughtful. I guess, I guess. A few weeks later, we're hanging out with his coworkers and this cute girl from his office comes up and she's eating a box of Mike and Ike.
Speaker 5: A coincidence though Ye've never seen anybody, you know what happened.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So she's saying how she's addicted to him to them, Yeah, and I go talk to her because I was like, this is too big a coincidence. Yeah, and we figure out that he's been dating both of us just okay, Yeah, and he got it confused.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll never eat a box of those caddies again.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wasn't going to.
Speaker 5: Anywhere, Chris, I'm sorry. Hit up our textboards seven eight, five nine too. If you have a funny story about how you caught your ex cheating, you could be on the next edition of Busted Phone Taps coming up.
Speaker 11: Next Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: In the last couple of years, some of the big headlines have centered around student loan debt and forgiveness. Yeah, whether hope, whether try to just get rid of it all, or if you have to pay it off like any other debt. I want to add to it, Well, that Jose's hill. It doesn't matter where you stand on the issue. All that matters is one guy's been looking to get his debt cleared, so he emailed his bank asking if he could be part of the forgiveness program.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Brooke is calling back with some good news. Can't wait for you to hear it too in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, I'm calling from since bank. Is this mile zone?
Speaker 14: Hell?
Speaker 15: Yeah, this is him.
Speaker 4: Great because we got your email inquiring about the student loan debt forgiveness program.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty popular.
Speaker 15: Huh right, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: We get so many people who just want a free ride. Don't want to pay for anything these days.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean it's hard to come back and pay those off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just stick it to the government with all their debt walk away freeloaders.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 15: I was just no, I was just looking for a little assistance.
Speaker 4: Assistance. I mean, you want it all gone, that's different.
Speaker 16: But okay, there is there a problem here. I mean I thought that's what the program was. There was a debt forgettness than.
Speaker 4: The federal student loan debt relief program, and I am calling it actually happy to inform you because we put your name towards the top of the list to be considered.
Speaker 15: That is incredible, nude. Thank you. Okay, that's what I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Earlier I knew you'd be excited. So in the meantime, you'll be paying for Abby Clutterbuck from Newark, New Jersey and her student debt.
Speaker 15: Wait, I'm supposed to pay somebody else's Can you say that again? I paint somebody else's debt?
Speaker 4: Well, I can say it as many times as you want. Here's how it works. Once you put in your request to have your debt forgiven, you're automatically enrolled in our debt transfer program called slutty Lucky. Yeah, it's an acronym. It stands for Student Loan Universal God, what is it something about like transfer tuition?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We just call it slutty.
Speaker 15: That's not that's not the program I signed up for.
Speaker 4: You're right, it's not. Remember I told you you were being considered for the one you want. But in the meantime, you're gonna pay off someone else's debt.
Speaker 13: No, I don't want to.
Speaker 16: I don't want to be any other program. I just want to be in the debt forgiveness.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't think you may feel differently when you hear Abby's profile. She's a seventh year junior who's never graduated with a double major.
Speaker 15: I don't I don't even care who they are.
Speaker 4: You know what she was studying. You're gonna get a kick out of this philosophy and recreational journalism with a minor. It says here in Alabama tourism. What was she gonna do with that?
Speaker 15: Can you take my name off of that list?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I can automatically, you get enrolled. It's just in the system.
Speaker 16: So well, then I don't want to be on any list.
Speaker 15: I forget the forgiveness thing.
Speaker 4: I get your feelings. I know your generation pretty big on those, but imagine how Abby's feeling.
Speaker 15: I could care less how Abby's feeling. I don't want anybody else's debt.
Speaker 4: That's you should care, because I bet she's feeling pretty relieved with seven years without a degree. Here it says she's a mast over sixty four thousand dollars in debt and it's all going to be paid off thanks to you.
Speaker 16: Listen, you're not listening to me, I'm not gonna pay for anybody else's debt.
Speaker 4: Wait a second, you say you didn't want to pay for somebody else's debt, but you want somebody to pay for your debt.
Speaker 15: Yeah, the federal government offers.
Speaker 4: It's kind of funny. Huh, that's kind of funny.
Speaker 16: It's not funny, it's it's forgiveness. It's from the government on forgiveness.
Speaker 4: Another funny word, isn't that you just think it's gonna disappear into the air.
Speaker 13: You want the.
Speaker 4: Country takes the hits. But that's not your problem.
Speaker 15: No, it's not my problem.
Speaker 4: That's what I'd be thought too.
Speaker 15: So this isn't right, Like, this isn't even legal.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't think you got your law degree. Doesn't seem like your debt's high enough for that.
Speaker 15: So this is ridiculous.
Speaker 16: You don't even sound like a professional person.
Speaker 15: Is there somebody else I could talk to you?
Speaker 11: Sure?
Speaker 4: I can transfer you, absolutely, but I do want you to know we already transferred last month's payment into Abby Clutterbuck's account, so I'm she's very grateful.
Speaker 15: You can't do that. That's not where I sent my money to. How did you even get act like that.
Speaker 4: I bet you'll even write you a thank you card.
Speaker 16: I don't need a thank you card for Abby Clutterblood or the Slut Foundation or part Bloody Sloody.
Speaker 4: Would you like to thank you card from your wife's Sienna?
Speaker 15: Then I don't even know what you're talking. Are you drinking?
Speaker 4: She's the one who set you up for this prank phone call?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 5: What did you say?
Speaker 11: This is all a joke.
Speaker 4: It's Broug from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're doing a tap on you.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 10: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Your wife said you're really excited about the debt for a Giveness program, which is awesome, you know, I mean awesome for you, awesome for Abby Clutterbuck.
Speaker 15: I still want the debt forgiveness. I don't know if you guys could help me there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I can't do that. Got a lot of debt on this show. Only two of us actually went to college.
Speaker 15: So okay, so only two of you went to college. Why do I feel stupider.
Speaker 13: Than you, guys?
Speaker 4: Because because stupid is totally a word.
Speaker 11: The week up every morning was fun Taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: We've done a lot of second date updates on this show, and some end with oh, I like those are nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Others end with.
Speaker 4: Our studio audience is just killing it on top of.
Speaker 5: It, And then there's a chosen few that end with.
Speaker 4: Thin it's a blue.
Speaker 5: We've all been there. Today's call I can confidently tell you ended in a whole bunch of this.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good.
Speaker 5: Those are fireworks if you can't hear okay, not necessarily the good type, because things got intense ba and I'm not even gonna say it was always the callers bringing the intensity. What I can promise, though, is this is a must listen. You gotta hear this one. If you hear any all year long, you will not be disappointed in your brand news second date up If.
Speaker 4: You disappoint me, I am going to be so upset.
Speaker 5: That's for don't take the job away from our studio audience. They're the only ones that can react in your thank you audience, it's your second date update, next second date updated on this show. We're a fan of unique first date ideas, oh for sure. And today's caller did something that I bet you Brooke has done or would totally do if she hasn't already. Okay, Brooke, I'm not talking about that one time when you and your husband Michael invited me over after midnight. Okay, we're not going to get into that right now.
Speaker 4: We're never going to talk about that.
Speaker 5: I'm not supposed to bring it up because what we need to do is focus on our listener, Vicky Today. Okay, Vicky, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Hi guys, we are playing some jazzy music for you. Vicky.
Speaker 5: Look out because after this you might also get a one am invitation. But tell us about the date and the guy that you met up with recently. What's his name?
Speaker 14: His name is Greg?
Speaker 4: Okay, Greg, where'd you be?
Speaker 11: Greg? So?
Speaker 14: We met online about a month ago on a dating app. I'm not going to toot my own horn, but I think I'm pretty good looking. I used to model. I was a Hooters calendar girl for a couple of years.
Speaker 4: Of Hooters calendar girl. Yes, oh, okay, okay, I mean when was the last time they issued a Hooter's calendar.
Speaker 14: I think they say, don't do.
Speaker 5: Our calendar is updated. Our calendar and studios outdated, So if you want to send a couple of those over here, we take a few off your hands.
Speaker 4: All right, So you look good in some tube socks.
Speaker 5: I love it, okay, And what did you like about Greg?
Speaker 14: He that's pretty cute. But what my life is that he was persistent, he kept like trying to message me. But he also was like very sweet, so like he would send me every single morning. It was like the morning beautiful, every night's good night. I wanted to you know, okay, now did you like that?
Speaker 1: Because some girls don't.
Speaker 3: There's girls that are like.
Speaker 1: It has too much.
Speaker 14: It wasn't too much. It was very sweet. But let me tell you, I think one of the best qualities a man can have his thoughtfulness. And he was very like thoughtful.
Speaker 4: He asked, why did you bring up how attractive you are at the beginning of this. I don't mean it in a mean way. I mean like, I'm glad you're really attractive. Are you saying that he should be grateful that he went out with you?
Speaker 14: Or I don't want to say that because it's like I don't want to be mean, but maybe a.
Speaker 13: Little bit out of my league?
Speaker 14: She said, I'm a little.
Speaker 13: Bit out of his league.
Speaker 5: Now the Hooter's statement is making more sense. Okay, Okay, well, it's nice for you to give Greg a chance. What what did you guys do?
Speaker 14: So have you guys seen like the TikTok challenge or like paint each other? Oh, a couple of pain each other?
Speaker 4: I actually did this with my husband like six years ago. No, no, we we had a draw off and we each got ten minutes to draw each other and you can't see it until the reveal at the end. So you pay each other and then you reveal it at the end.
Speaker 5: You haven't they paid, but they painted each other's bodies and then had then rest each other.
Speaker 4: Is that what you guys did? You painted each other's faces? Or poor joke?
Speaker 14: We weren't painting no bodies and I guess you're painting on the little yes on the canvas and we were painting our canvas. We didn't show each other until the end.
Speaker 5: Okay, because that's how the challenge works. You both like secretly try and draw each other's faces, and then at the very end there's a big reveal to see how you each like see each other.
Speaker 4: Basically how bad it is yea or how good it is, but it's interesting.
Speaker 1: That's the fun is probably gonna be.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of staring at each other in order to get that done. Did that make you feel comfortable?
Speaker 14: Yeah, listen, I was fine with it, and I thought it was fun. It was different. I feel like there's a lot of pressure when you go to dinner to like have full conversation the whole time.
Speaker 4: Okay, and this was your idea, yeah, and I.
Speaker 14: So I did a little bit of art in college, so my picture was decent.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's usually how it goes. And the girls are pretty good. How wasting?
Speaker 14: It was so bad? I have like red hair, and I swear to god, I'm not even kidding. I resembled like Woody Woodpecker, borderline offensive.
Speaker 4: What was your reaction when you saw it?
Speaker 14: Was like, Okay, that's really bad. Like we kind of laughed at all, and you were really mad at him.
Speaker 1: Then that's why he's not calling it fun.
Speaker 6: If they were both good, that's the point.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well that's a mean overall, The painting sounded like a success in general the day.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we we're like, you know, it was fine. So that we leave there and then doing a little stroll and there was like a street vendor. We shared a truro.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, like one.
Speaker 11: Style.
Speaker 14: No, like we just handed it back and forth to each other.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, Okay, So how did you guys leave it?
Speaker 14: So we left in our ubers or whatnota.
Speaker 5: Uber or separate ubers separate.
Speaker 14: But ever since he's been acting so different, like there's no more compliments, no more cite texts in.
Speaker 9: The morning morning.
Speaker 5: Well, going back to the date night, was there like did you end on a hug? Was there a kiss? What was the level of romance?
Speaker 14: It was like the typical like hug with the side cheek kiss.
Speaker 4: It wasn't okay, you know that's not terrible. Where the painting's at? Do you keep them?
Speaker 5: Kindling?
Speaker 14: I'm going to be honest. We were sitting for a second and we had him in a bag, and I think we left them on them. I don't have them.
Speaker 1: Well you both you both didn't real.
Speaker 14: But what am I going to do with it?
Speaker 5: It could have been a cute thank you for your wedding day. If this maybe he.
Speaker 4: Really proud of his work and you insulted him, like maybe he thought he did a real good job.
Speaker 3: She said, it was really bad.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know. Men's egos get hurt in weird ways.
Speaker 14: Man was order line offensive.
Speaker 5: We're gonna we're gonna call him and ask him about it. We're gonna come back do your second date update right after this Second Date update. Welcome back to Second Date Update and our listener, Vicky actually gave me a great idea.
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 5: We should do a show hangout night where we all paint each other.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm damn will you I would love to paint.
Speaker 11: You, bro.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna to be wearing a brook and Jeffrey beated necklace, hold on with a bandana over my forte.
Speaker 4: I don't think that we need to be there. I think it's just between you.
Speaker 3: Guys are always into.
Speaker 5: That's not good about that to anybody. I'm busy, that's too bad. I only bring it up because that's what Vicky did with her date Greg, with their clothes on, not just painted each other's faces, not like.
Speaker 4: The French Girl.
Speaker 5: She is confused because they haven't planned another one yet, and in her opinion, she is slightly out of Greg's league, but she's willing to still give him a chance. Brooks no one asked.
Speaker 3: Brookie.
Speaker 5: You've also you're also into charity. You've dated way down before. What do you have to say here to Vicky?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe he's just too nervous. Maybe he knows that he's out of his league. And some guys just on a medically in their head are like, oh she hates me, I'm too ugly? Can they write themselves off?
Speaker 1: You could think, oh, I can't take her on a regular date.
Speaker 3: What do I do next?
Speaker 1: Dating a model?
Speaker 5: Has that ever happened to you before, Vicky? Where a guy's like intimidated by you?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean it's very That's why I like I kind of do dating apps because I feel like people get a little more brave behind their phone. Because I'll go on the guys will near me, but nobody will come talk to me.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't have any experience with something like that. But like, my best friend is drop dead gorgeous.
Speaker 5: And thank you for complimenting. The compliments are just flying around the morning today. You know, let's bring this good energy into the phone call. I'm gonna dial up Greg. We're going to see what he has to say. You ready, Vicky?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 5: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hey, we're looking to speak with Greg.
Speaker 11: Is he is this.
Speaker 5: Wepe? We didn't interrupt your knap or anything. But we're a radio show, okay, when something or something, No, there is something. We're doing something called the second Date Update, where we're trying to help one of our listeners reconnect with you after you've been on one date with her before.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a great date.
Speaker 5: Her name is Vicky.
Speaker 13: Okay, yeah, yeah, I remember Vicky?
Speaker 4: And how do you remember her?
Speaker 15: She's all right, you know, she's pretty.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 14: I feel like the date went all right?
Speaker 5: All right, if she's you know, in your words, all right? And then why hasn't there been more interactions with her after the art date? Because we heard a lot about it.
Speaker 13: You talked to her about it?
Speaker 5: Then, well yeah, we we tried to get the review of the date from her first before we call you, and we're just she's really confused, like she's trying to figure out why there hasn't been any plans for a second meetup.
Speaker 15: It's just.
Speaker 13: I don't I don't know, man, it's just not a lot of depth.
Speaker 11: To her, you know, a depth.
Speaker 4: I mean what do you mean by that?
Speaker 9: Like what were you expecting, Oh, she doesn't have a lot of interest or hobbies or anything.
Speaker 15: I was trying to ask her.
Speaker 13: Stuff, like what do you do when she says she goes to work and then goes home, gets dinner, and then sometimes watches a show, hangs out with her friends.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's not deep enough for Greg.
Speaker 9: Like I was trying to dig a little more, like do you go hiking or do yoga or play an instrument or sports?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 13: No, no, I don't do any of that.
Speaker 4: Okay, but she took you on a cool date night or that's why did you?
Speaker 15: Guys at art didn't didn't like she was too into art.
Speaker 5: So that's a turn off for you that she doesn't have a lot of interests in general.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I just wanted to have some sort of you know, interest or hobbies that we could share.
Speaker 4: Like so wait, just because she's not interested now doesn't mean she couldn't be in the future. I mean, some people it's hard. It's hard being an adult and like balancing at all.
Speaker 5: You know, some people don't get hobbies till they're like in their eighties and nineties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why do you think was invented?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 14: I mean, yeah, I guess that's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and look, here's one hobby that I can tell you she does have that you might not know about. Yeah, and that's listening to our radio show and secretly being on the other phone line. You're strapping on conversations that we're having with people.
Speaker 4: So interesting.
Speaker 5: That's really cool, right, get it?
Speaker 15: Are you tell who she has been listening to this whole time?
Speaker 1: A smart one?
Speaker 11: He is quick?
Speaker 5: Great, he's wow?
Speaker 9: Greg?
Speaker 5: Really really so, there's Vicky Greg.
Speaker 14: You know what you know why didn't tell you what my WoT hobby is?
Speaker 4: Greg?
Speaker 14: Because my hobby is actually me your hobby. Let me explain. He's just sitting here telling you, guys how pretty I looked that night. You think that was an accident. You think the magical fairy Godmother just came into my house and she just hit me in the head with the bond and just I look like this.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 14: No, it's because making myself look good is my hobby.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, well, okay, I think we may have hit a sore spot.
Speaker 14: No, because it's ridiculous. I'm looking for a husband and I want to look good for my said husband. Do you think I have time to go hiking. Do you think there's time for that? Do you know how long it takes to get hair extensions put in or get your lashes done?
Speaker 13: It's ours?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Greg, you didn't. You didn't consider that her putting energy into herself could be her own interest in her own hobbies.
Speaker 15: I didn't, And clearly that's native on my part.
Speaker 9: I mean, she's very adept at it.
Speaker 5: Greg's scared.
Speaker 4: Well, she did?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: I tell you? What?
Speaker 14: That's tell you?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 13: Greg?
Speaker 14: How about we go out. I'm not going to wear any makeup. I'm not going to do a hair Oh yeah, So that we can have an in depth conversation, you can see the real meat, and we can actually spend some time together, and then you can decide if you'd like me to put that time into a hobby or you'd like me to put it into looking good for you.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm kind of scared right now. I feel like it didn't need to be said like that.
Speaker 5: I think Greg just hung up the Oh you're still there.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're trying to help you.
Speaker 4: Greg, that's a pretty sweet offer. What do you think about that?
Speaker 11: Greg?
Speaker 9: I'm fine, And she still wants to put on a little bit of makeup.
Speaker 13: And you know that's all right.
Speaker 5: Because doesn't want you to give up your hobbies for him.
Speaker 1: Tell exactly, he supports you.
Speaker 5: And your hobbies, Vicky. That's why he wants to see you.
Speaker 4: He wants a little depth, but not enough that would sacrifice how hot you are. Okay, I see how.
Speaker 5: It is very generous.
Speaker 16: Whatever whatever makes your happy.
Speaker 5: Oh what a sensitive, caring, understanding man you are. You're the type of person who deserves a second date paid for by a radio station, and we're willing to pay for that date if you want to see Vicky one more time.
Speaker 15: I mean, I didn't know what your hobbies was, but now that I know that your your hobby is your face and body self care, then sure.
Speaker 4: Care.
Speaker 5: So Vicky, he still up for meeting up with Greg.
Speaker 14: Honestly, I'm I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I am so angry.
Speaker 4: It's not even just show up looking like Gollin from Lord of the Ring would how would he know? I mean, what it takes to look like Vicky. No one would know.
Speaker 14: It's not that it's him saying that there's nothing else there, Like, I just want you to know. I also graduated college. Top of my class, like, I'm not bozo.
Speaker 11: Yeah, calendar, and I was.
Speaker 14: That's listen, I'm proud of that.
Speaker 5: If you're going to be mad at anybody, you should be mad at Brooke. She was the one who was like, why are you even talking about how beautiful you are? In the beginning of this call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's her obsession.
Speaker 5: She's the one that said that she don't appreciate her hobbies.
Speaker 11: Books.
Speaker 5: Why the women supporting women in this Yeah yeah, yeah, ladies.
Speaker 4: Women in clare that Greg was dating up? Okay, I think everyone's beautiful that she was giving.
Speaker 11: Him a chance.
Speaker 15: Vicky.
Speaker 9: I am shocked and appalled about how this woman degraded you.
Speaker 15: I would love to hang out and we can talk about it greater at all.
Speaker 1: Ricky, Yeah, how's that feeling?
Speaker 5: Meet up with Greg? Just to rub it in Brook's face.
Speaker 4: I think you're fine? I mean just fine?
Speaker 9: Is that it.
Speaker 15: Just going to give her fine?
Speaker 5: Listen?
Speaker 4: I still don't agree that doing your eyelashes and getting extensions is a hobby.
Speaker 5: My god, Vicky, what do.
Speaker 11: You have to say?
Speaker 4: Run out of time?
Speaker 1: One more date with Greg?
Speaker 3: Don't listen to Brooks.
Speaker 5: She is clearly not a feminist.
Speaker 14: I'll give him one last shot, Brooks.
Speaker 12: Yea, in your faith, give a shout out your favorite Manti is happy rookie Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: You know, there's a famous saying. Nothing brings people together like having a common enemy.
Speaker 4: I've done nothing wrong.
Speaker 5: Vicky and Greg found their common nemesis, My god, the anti feminist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't you ever say that again.
Speaker 5: Don't think that eyebrows can be a hobby.
Speaker 4: Well, they're not a hobby, jeff They're not a hobby for her. Okay, beauty sure can be an interest. But let's get a grip here.
Speaker 5: It's happening more than a few times on our show where Brooke will say something make somebody mad. We're all being sarcastic. By the way, these are jokes that are coming from us. Although Greg, who knew he was in trouble, definitely jumped on the bandwagon and was like, yeah, she doesn't believe in you. She hates your hobbies. So you can imagine how that conversation is going to go between them on their second day.
Speaker 12: And for the record, because I've dated a lot of you, if makeup and beauty is your hobby, keep it up.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 12: I told a girl once she looks better without makeup, and she's like, it took me two hours to do this.
Speaker 3: Why would you tell me not wear it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 4: I have to be a feminist. Things like that make me not like that.
Speaker 5: But make sure to follow our podcast at Brook and Jeffrey wherever you get yours, and you can email the show. We'll call that person who's not.
Speaker 11: Calling you back Brooking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's a movie alert. It's broken Jeffrey in the Morning. If there's a brand new animated teenage mutant ninja turtle film in the works.
Speaker 4: They just roast one this year.
Speaker 5: It's a new one and there's a major difference in this one because it's gonna be rated R.
Speaker 1: Are you joking?
Speaker 5: And I know what you're thinking, Brook, Why the R rating? Is it more violence or more sex?
Speaker 4: It's two turtles like it. I don't think I want to watch?
Speaker 1: Am gonna have show?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 5: Which turtle part mutated the most? I mean they're already lurking around in the sewers, so you're not afraid of getting down and is going.
Speaker 4: Why are you doing that with all you guys?
Speaker 1: Imagine the pizza delivery.
Speaker 4: It's just part of the plot, Jose.
Speaker 5: But here's what we actually know about the film. All jokes aside. The film is called The Last Ronan. It's based on a story that ran in the comics recently. It's pretty dark where Masters, Splinter and the Turtles are all being taken out one by one by the grandson of Shredder, and only one Turtle survives the slaying.
Speaker 4: If it is not Michaelangelo, I swear, but he's gonna be the first to go. I mean, he's the dumbest of the group.
Speaker 5: We don't know which one it is, but whoever it is, copes by sleeping with the entire city. Sorry, that's my version version.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, he vows for bloody revenge using the weapons of all four turtles combined.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's sad.
Speaker 5: It's kind of exciting though, an R rated Ninja Turtles film.
Speaker 4: If you kill them all in the first R rated film, how do you get a second R rated film?
Speaker 1: Hello, news reporter April has a spinoff?
Speaker 5: Broke you're gonna take your son to see this one in theaters? No, he's done no private viewing your home with mama. Yeah, okay, stay tuned. For more r rated material, with Laser stories coming up next. It's the radio segment that just secured a pricey piece of real estate everybody wanted. It's in South Dakota, on the other side of Mount Rushmore. His plan chiseled the backside of all four presidents and call it Mount Flushmore.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Why do I know? That's Lincoln?
Speaker 5: Check on Lincoln's yap.
Speaker 1: Yah, we're gonna need a bt More mountain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what, you get your commemorative postcards. Now with Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the glove, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser. Those other potus peaches just don't. This first laser story is out of Canada. Thirty five year old Justin ry Bicky is currently having a hard time in his life. His issue, he's being constantly harassed by endless pizza deliveries.
Speaker 1: Enough he an't ever asked it.
Speaker 4: I never wanted That sounds amazing.
Speaker 5: At first, they were coming from a place called Pizza seventy three. The orders were not only using his address, but also his email and his phone number.
Speaker 4: Is like a friend prank in him or something, He asked.
Speaker 5: He didn't know, so he reported the pizza deliveries to the police from the very start because he was spooked by how the scammer was using all of his personal information in the orders. He thought maybe he'd somehow been hacked. Because they don't just go to his home. They also show up at his work.
Speaker 16: Oh my good, like.
Speaker 4: Pizza's every day all day. Are they using his credit card to buy.
Speaker 5: Him or they they're doing They're showing up telling him to pay for the pizza and cash. He doesn't pay for them. He sends them all back but still saw So you called Pizza seventy three and told them not to accept any orders under his name. Yeah, and then the scammer switched to Domino's. No, it's if that sounds like dedication.
Speaker 4: It is order from Domino's and pay when they show up.
Speaker 1: Yes, I never do anymore.
Speaker 5: The scammers also using technology to manipulate the phone number to make it look like Justin is the one making the call.
Speaker 4: Really makes you mad, trollah.
Speaker 5: And if you're wondering, our victim says he doesn't know who would do this. It can't be a disgruntled X because he claims, I've never dated anyone.
Speaker 4: Him. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: And you went on to say, either someone hates these pizza places or they're getting revenge on me for something else.
Speaker 3: I have no clue.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know how he could do anyone wrong in life, now I am.
Speaker 5: Over the past six months, more than one thousand dollars worth of pizza has been delivered to him.
Speaker 4: Way.
Speaker 5: The police are investigating, but so far no suspicion. Let's go to your next Lazer story. Out of the friendly skies, Flying first class with your pet is bougie. But a new airline plans to up the class level because they just introduced a new business model, private jets just for dogs. Get out, I won't. It's called bark Air and it was launched by the bark Box subscription service.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, very huge.
Speaker 4: Should they just send cute toys, yeah jet, Well.
Speaker 5: They did, but now they vow to revolutionize flying for our canine companions. And if you don't believe me, listen to their ad introducing bark Air. Fine with the dogs will fly the way they've always dissolved to. And this is not a joke.
Speaker 4: If you're wondering, this sounds like satire.
Speaker 5: That sounds like an April fool's prank that someone would pull.
Speaker 15: But this is real.
Speaker 5: The luxury carrier is better than any business class ticket a human could buy. Oh my gosh, just listen to the CEO who says Bark Air has gone all out for its furry clientele.
Speaker 17: The plane is a Gulf Stream five, so it's nicer than first class by quite a bit. We layer on top of that a bark experience, which involves things like blankets and pillows for the dogs, and those are covered in pheromones to make them more comfortable. Are treats or snacks for the dogs. Some of those are the flavors they enjoy, offering them a menu different types of water, including a dog champagne, which is just chicken broth, so non alcoholic.
Speaker 4: It's not cute.
Speaker 12: It makes me angry, is that I have a request from my rich dog Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Can we roll the window downs we can stick his head out.
Speaker 5: They do have like better service on these dog flights than you could ever get on a human floor.
Speaker 11: Totally.
Speaker 5: Other than those amenities, dogs can sit on laps, seats or beds. Leashes are required during takeoff, landing, and during turbulent and the size and breed will be allowed, but they must be up on all of the vaccinations if they want to fly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is it rude if they sniff the flight attendants?
Speaker 5: But no, that's terrible.
Speaker 1: Imagine or fish?
Speaker 5: So what does it all cost? The flight from New York to LA will run you six thousand dollars one way way, and if you want to go to London that'll set you back eight grand.
Speaker 1: And that's for the dog that's not for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh my god. The airline hopes they can lower those costs in the coming years. But one thing they don't plan on doing, though, is a private flight just for cats. Can you imagine they just wouldn't appreciate it like a dog.
Speaker 4: Will because cat's freaking there jump.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to see the first video of a dog Karen getting forcibly taken of a bark air.
Speaker 4: Flight if you've had too much dog champagne.
Speaker 5: This next Lazer story is out of tech trends. Over the past ten years, we've gone from having no idea who was showing up at doorstep to being alerted that someone was walking up, seeing who they are and what they're carrying, and even scolding them if they're rough with a delivery. Yes, well, hold on to your hats because the next innovation in doorbell cameras is gonna shock you. They're gonna make devices that are armed to shoot paintballs at someone coming on to your property. Crazy, but it's real.
Speaker 1: Kids are going to.
Speaker 5: It's called paint cam Eve, which has the capability to fire paintballs at a target with ultra high precision. An intruder, a kid who's toilet paper in your house, or even a neighbor's pet. That feels cool, they're going on your porch, that happens. It's a smart device that has facial recognition and the paintball firing can be triggered by you as as you're watching on the app, or it can be automated.
Speaker 4: Automated like you.
Speaker 1: Have ten seconds and then start.
Speaker 4: You get a little mad at your spouse, they leave the house, and pay back when they come back.
Speaker 1: Don't come back till tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's the crazy bar. It doesn't just shoot paintball pellets. It can also be loaded with cartridges that can unleash tear gas. So when your in laws show up to Thanksgiving in their loads, you have to suffer.
Speaker 4: I get see right now.
Speaker 5: It really does that. And paint cam Eve is from a startup out of Slovenia. No word on how much these are going to cost.
Speaker 4: Wait, why why is my mother buying a gas mask online?
Speaker 5: Of course, you do need to factor in the lawsuits that you're about to be hit with if paint cam Eve shoot someone in the eye or accidentally fires an innocent visitor or a girl scout who's trying to sell you cookies. Yeah, literally, anything can happen. That's the fun of it, jeff That's why this guy's equipped his shell with a paintball gun. Too many shoe impostors off the Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not the sound of the gunfiring.
Speaker 5: No, No, that's just he's angry about it. So means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time.
Speaker 11: On Friday, Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: We got a new player to Winbrokes Bucks today. Her name is Christine. Yes, she's retired and thought at this point in her life she would be riding a Harley down a highway to freedom in the Land of No Cares in nine am, Margaritas.
Speaker 4: What happened why isn't she No, she's not doing.
Speaker 5: That because she has to take care of her grandkids. Oh, apparently God had other plans. Christine, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, you made it sound like it was bad.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 4: See, I'm just gonna say, strap a baby, carry to the back of one of those hogs and hid the opening. Anyway, You both.
Speaker 5: Over, Papa Wheelieah, yeah, you're so.
Speaker 3: You're a new player.
Speaker 5: You're said you're hoping to just get one question right against Brooke today. Is that right?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 15: Even if I get one, I'm happy with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I set the barlow. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: I'm also hoping to get on all right, or more, Let's see if we can make your dreams come true. We're gonna send Brook out of the studio while she heads out. You know the game works, Christine. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you have to beat her outright if you want to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm ready?
Speaker 5: Good luck? Your time starts now. Today is International Haiku Day. How many total syllables are there in a haiku? Fifteen seventeen or twenty one, the TikTok beauty trend. Slugging means you put what product on your face overnight, moisturever your lingual nerve stretches from your brain to wear.
Speaker 15: Your big toe.
Speaker 5: In twenty nineteen, two fast food restaurants squared off in the infamous Chicken Sandwich wore Chick fil A and what other? All right, take that answer for you, Well done, Christine. She's going to come back into the studio. And I see on my phone screener here that you work in retail. Where do you work?
Speaker 15: I work at Dick's forty Good.
Speaker 5: I love the job.
Speaker 14: I'm a PFO.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just in there getting a new bat for my kiddo.
Speaker 5: Don't take a bat to your kids.
Speaker 4: That one on sale though, it's really excited about that. Yeah, I convinced him. I convinced the sale one.
Speaker 5: Brook is such a sweet mom, so we actually like it's so funny.
Speaker 4: Thank Christine. I remember I think it was Brooke and Monty or oh my gosh. You've been listening a lot.
Speaker 5: Since the early days of radio, and Brooke is going to repay all those years of listening royalty by official taking you down, Yeah, brook you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 5: Your time starts now. Today is International Haiku Day. How many total syllables are there in a haiku? Fifteen seventeen or twenty one seventeen. The TikTok beauty trend slugging means you put what product on your face overnight. Your lingual nerve stretches from your brain to wear your mouth. In twenty nineteen, two fast food restaurants squared off in the infamous chicken sandwich woar Chick fil A and what other?
Speaker 4: Ooh KFC?
Speaker 5: What was Victoria Beckham's spice girl name?
Speaker 4: Posh?
Speaker 5: The Vatican Bank has the only ATM in the world that allows users to operate it in what language Latin? All right, we got our answers in. It's time to head on over to the scoreboard to check out how you both did with jose WHOA. Somebody had a big paste of grouchy pie this morning.
Speaker 12: Rogers always like I want some pecan sandy, my favorite.
Speaker 1: Christine, you got too correct today.
Speaker 4: Look at that you got your goal.
Speaker 1: Christ double. That's right, all right, let's focus on that, because Brook out for it. Nobody you didn't.
Speaker 5: Today wins. Sorry about that Christine, Let's go over the answers. Today is International Haiku Day. There are seventeen symbols in a haiku poem. The order is five seven five adds up to seventeen. The TikTok beauty trend slugging is where you put vasolene on your face over.
Speaker 13: Monsturizer.
Speaker 5: You know, come on, I mean, it's like we always go back to the original. It's specifically vasoline, though, so that you look like a slug That's why it's called slugging.
Speaker 4: Got it.
Speaker 5: Your lingual nerves stretches from your brain to your tongue.
Speaker 1: Lean st We did not give you that you're technically, but.
Speaker 5: It's specifically sensations from your tongue to your brain. In twenty nineteen, the two fast food restaurants then engaged in the Chicken Sandwich or We're Chick fil A and Popeyes Superior. Victoria Beckham was Posh Spice, and the Vatican Bank has the only ATM in the world that you can operate in Latin.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 5: So Christine obviously was not enough to take down Brook. But the good news is just for playing you win a pair of tickets to see Caine Brown's in the Air Tour at t Mobile Park on August sixteenth. Get your tickets to see multi platinum country artist Kane Brown today at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 4: All right, Christine, thank you so much for all your support. It means a lot to me.
Speaker 14: Of course, I love you, Jose You're awesome.
Speaker 5: Your laugh makes me laugh awesome.
Speaker 1: You're so nice.
Speaker 4: Are you waiting?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I love your songs, hey, real one, I love you.
Speaker 1: Can really love them.
Speaker 5: You'll send one hundred dollars to the radio station just to prove it. Anyway, Christine, we appreciate you listening so much. You're awesome. Come back anytime. We're gonna do win Brooks Bucks again, same time tomorrow, brook and Jeffrey in the morning.