Speaker 1: All right, Steve, this is from Tam in Jacksonville. Tam says, my son is a senior in college and his girlfriend is twenty eight years old. He had the nerve to bring her to my house and she said she wanted to talk to me. Woman to woman, I was hot. She told me that my son will be moving in with her and her seven year old son. I told her that she only wants to date my son because he might go to the major leagues in baseball. There's no way. My twenty two year old son is her soulmate. My son has his whole life ahead of him. So how do I get him away from this grown woman? Is this situation out of my hands?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Right, it's gone.
Speaker 2: She didn't put it, didn't go Why do it? I didn't put it on him. She didn't put it on him. She didn't put it on him.
Speaker 4: He over there getting that seven year old ready for school and everything all that.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to your got that boy throwing that baseball, damn it as good as him.
Speaker 4: By now.
Speaker 2: She look at the two major league prospects, your son and her son. Yeah, yeah, lady, my lady, I don't even know how you. You don't even understand that boy over there. He can't believe.
Speaker 3: He gone, there's nothing the mom can do at this.
Speaker 2: Point, not a damn thing.
Speaker 3: He believed that's her soulmate too. He believed that too. You are thinking back, obviously.
Speaker 4: When you are.
Speaker 2: Older woman at twenty two, you know how many soulmates I have.
Speaker 3: Coming? Oh? Man, nothing mom can do. Yeah, she already doesn't like this young woman though she doesn't like her at all yet.
Speaker 2: Let me talk to you. Yeah what, let's just chop it up. Listen, all right, this what is gonna be? I know you're tripping, but this what's gonna be? All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we have time for another one. See this one's from Quay in Salisbury, who says, I.
Speaker 3: Got home from work and my wife told me.
Speaker 1: That my buddy stopped by and dropped off some cigars for me. He called me, but I missed his call. My wife said he'd be back. He was going to get her some soup from Panera because she told him she wasn't feeling well.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: He brought the soup back and I met him at the back door and told him thanks.
Speaker 3: But I wasn't in the mood to.
Speaker 1: Entertain He said he could sense I had an attitude, and he was right.
Speaker 3: He said he was being a good friend. Who us both? Did I overreact? Was he just being nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Thank you did? Yeah, because let me explain something to your wife. The one told her told him she was sick. He hey, let me go down here and get you some soup. All the dude did. He was trying to be your homie and you you didn't come in the house and you was and you was. He didn't come in the house and food speed her, spoon, feed her the soup.
Speaker 4: Off.
Speaker 1: You'd be okay with this if a man brought your wife some soup, and you'd be okay with it.
Speaker 2: Well, my homies, the dudes that I know, huh yeah, yeah, they about that life wonder. Look I'm gona take care of Yeah. Yeah, my dudes is about that life now. It's now if we ain't real friends, well, I mean, you know, look, but but you don't want to get into that position though, because all this fine about you being sick and all.
Speaker 4: This head you know, and you're wine to me, you don't be wiring and no nobody else That's what problem.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised at your answers.
Speaker 2: Like my problem is with the wife thought to feel good, that's would be my problems.
Speaker 4: But if you spoon feeding my wife when I walking in y'all last sump of them, that's y'all last sick.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be right up there on that picture with Jesus Man, you can photoshop your ass. More likely, Steve at the end of the At.
Speaker 1: The end of the coming up twenty minutes after, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show.