Speaker 1: All right, come on, tell me you have a question for question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a couple of questions. Listen, first and foremost, clothing wise, how often do you wear clothes before you just don't? You know, you don't wear them no moment? You know how many times you wear your clothes and then you throw with them?
Speaker 1: Man, it just appears.
Speaker 3: I'm you know, I don't wear anything a lot, you know, Like I like black boots, but I got a lot of pair of black boots. I don't, I like, you know, I used to wear stuff till they wow out right right. I got so many black suits I don't even know because like you know, how you're iron black pants and you get shiny on you.
Speaker 2: So that ain't that. The boots ain't my concern. That ain't that ain't want to talk about. Listen, how many times you think you're gonna wear that that leopard you had on the other day? I saw that? How many times you think before you don't want that no more? Because that's that looked like somebody really won't put on. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That just looks like you're talking about that leopard coat and shirt. Oh you can't, Oh, oh you can't get that coat? Well I can't.
Speaker 1: What I would? What wed? Where? Quad? Where? Why? On my show? Where? The uh uh? To the comedy? I'm wearing that everywhere I'm talking about. Why is you gonna walk in it? Though? What do you mean I'm on here? That coat is I'm gonna hear it. Don't worry about all that. You're gonna hear it.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 4: If you hear that coat, it ain't a coat no more. It'll be a jacket. The last time you had to hem a damn coat. If from If I give you that jacket and you hear it, I put it back on, it'll look like a smock.
Speaker 1: So are you saying if he put on one of your jackets, it'll be a coat? What you're saying?
Speaker 2: I can put on one of his jackets. I can put on one of your jackets. I'm gonna take a picture of one of your jackets. How about that next time I.
Speaker 4: Tell him, oh, well, let's stop this. How much you weigh right now?
Speaker 2: One ninety one and I and I should be I was supposed to be one eighty if something.
Speaker 1: But yeah, one night of one? Yeah, you think you're going what is? What's it a caller. I'm looking at it on Steve Parker jacket. I got the hair, that jacket ain't lot got that? Yeah, well you stove and that ain't come. You could you could buy it out. I'm down. I'm down to two eighteen. I'm having good jobs.
Speaker 4: That's thirty pounds, man, I'd have lost thirty pounds.
Speaker 1: I can really tell it in the the great that's listen.
Speaker 2: We're getting past the question how many times that you're gonna wear the jacket? How many I'm gonna tell you think you're gonna wear the jacket? Why don't you see?
Speaker 1: Why don't you see if they make the jacket in your size? How much?
Speaker 4: How much was the jacket? I have no idea at all. I don't be right there. You got any ballpark? What you think it might be? Tommy, I really don't talk. If I had, i'd just tell it. You're probably thirteen, I don't know. Thirteenth, all right, thirteen hundreds? See that coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll play around.
Speaker 1: One has to go right after this.
Speaker 2: My granddaddy would beat your hands if you were fine, actually bought a jacket for thirteen times.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hardy Morning Show