Speaker 1: So have you guys heard the rumors about Amber Rose and Chris Rock. They're reportedly dating after they were seen hanging out in New York.
Speaker 2: You guys heard that. Anybody hear Chris Rock is your friend? Steve nothing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now for Chris, maybe he's changing, maybe he likes every five day. Well, anyway, amber Rose, she set the record straight on Entertainment tonight. She said that she and Chris Rock are just friends. She said it was not a date. I've been friends with Chris Rock for like thirteen years. We met for coffee. We talked some crap to each other. He made me laugh because he's hilarious, and that's our friendship, just friendship. Amber also pointed out there were no signs of PDA when Papa Rozie spotted them. She added, quote, it just becomes unfair sometimes.
Speaker 2: So what do you guys think? It might make a cute couple if they are.
Speaker 4: What it is, that's all it is, That's all it is. I'm glad you see know what, having coffee with no damn bodies, that's what.
Speaker 3: That's all I know.
Speaker 2: Well, they're both single, they're old ass home.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's the matter with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can see it now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why not? All right, where's the picture of them?
Speaker 3: At who has that picture?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Monica has. So moving on, summer travel is right around the corner. So let's talk about the number one airport for volume or the busiest airport in the world. Atlanta Hartsville Jackson International Airport was voted the busiest airport again for twenty twenty three, with nearly one hundred and five million passengers, but the second busiest airport.
Speaker 2: This is a big surprise. I want to see if you can guess this one. Steve a big surprise. Think, think of the world.
Speaker 1: Thinks Dubai Absolutely right, and we could guess it. For the first time ever, Dubai takes the number two spot. Now, this is according to the Airport's Council International rankings for twenty twenty three. Dubai served around eighty seven million passengers last year. Dubai's airport.
Speaker 4: Tell you though, that Dubai airport fly Yeah? Lord got it, man it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was number five.
Speaker 4: They have a VIP section in the airport that's just for first class passengers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you they have their own lane of all designer stores they got a cigar lounge, you can take showers, you can get what pedicure of manicure, whatever you want. It's in that. They got restaurants just in this wing. Yes, you can go to Dubai and really don't leave the airport. We really can't just stay there. It's got everything that we need.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Cigars Dubai was number five in twenty twenty two, which means there has been a big growth in that area.
Speaker 2: Because it's beautiful. People want to see it.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful, all right, Steve, do you remember the couple from uh and I know you do, from The Golden Bachelor the first season Jerry Turner Teresaist.
Speaker 2: Yes, you remember that?
Speaker 3: They was just on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they filmed an episode of Celebrity Family Feud.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Well they split up just a week after they filmed that episode, and now they're divorcing Steve, can you believe that?
Speaker 2: And they were all married for three months.
Speaker 3: At the show to what did you do? Dog? You got breaking up at family and.
Speaker 2: You're putting them together. I'm ready to love.
Speaker 4: I got your life was short at this point?
Speaker 2: Wow, that is short?
Speaker 4: He so? Ain't you know? I was sitting there like you know. Uh, now, let me tell you what they had. They had all of those let me decide they had. They had five. They had all of the back golden bachelorettes on that, and.
Speaker 3: He missed on a couple of pictures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, contests on there too as well.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I think I think he's gonna go back in that. Well. Hey, man, let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: The black lady on that name Sandra, because I was complimenting how the ladies was dressed nice. They was flying and I was complimenting, and I said, man, y'all look wonderful. I say, now, I'm I'm older than all of you. And the woman was going there going Steve, no, you're not, and this black lady was Steve, no, you're not, you're not. This lady, Sandral was seventy six years old. Let me tell you something, man, if this woman had told me she.
Speaker 3: Was fifty.
Speaker 2: Eighty years younger, I'd have went for it.
Speaker 4: And this woman was stunning, This black lady at seventy six, Sandral was stunning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, stunning man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they've disappointed. They've disappointed a lot of people don't go because they had to do them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they lived in different states.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, yeah, because they'd live in separate states and they have families and lives and jobs there, and they did not want to move. They didn't want to move and leave their families and stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, I give it up, my front poet.
Speaker 1: Now, all right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, your nephew has a question for you, Uncle Steve.
Speaker 2: Right after this, you're listening morning show