Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news, Amber Rose is shutting down rumors that she's dating Chris Rock.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: The world's top too busiest airports are named just ahead of summer traveling, and the Golden Bachelor and his ex wife now will appear on Celebrity Family Feud despite their impending divorce. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the clo. Yeah three months what.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I know they put them on the show to give older people hope and all of that, but they don't want to leave their homes and their family. Yeah, all right, well come on, cl O, here we go. I know, take that shocked look off your face. We were all know I didn't we.
Speaker 3: Know that this We can't. I couldn't hear well, i'd have said something. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Maybe you could have talked him off the ledge. See, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Felicia and Trenton says, I went on a first date and the guy ordered for me. He said we could share our entrees. I didn't want to do that because we just met. He asked for half of my food and he gave me half of his. Is sharing caring or was he tacky for doing that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. It could be.
Speaker 3: It could be looked at either way. I think for the first date, he shouldn't have did that. You know, that's a fast. That's damn their marriage, really.
Speaker 1: And when you're married you don't like to share.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm tired.
Speaker 3: You don't have no damn choice. You let her stick her fork over there, and you say no, you.
Speaker 2: See, we had the same but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I'm pretty sure you did. But I don't think he should have did it on the first date. I think you should, you know, let her order work to see if y'all got a connection first.
Speaker 2: It's just the first date. I don't I don't think that was a cool thing for him to do.
Speaker 3: Sharing ain't caring, not necessarily because I don't care to share.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, yeah, you're right, all right. Moving on to Ted in Indianapolis, Ted says, my wife said her friend is staying with us for the weekend. I didn't know my wife was still her friend after how she treated my brother when they dated. My wife said, I'm holding onto the past. I don't like this chick. Can I refuse to let her stay?
Speaker 2: You don't like the way she did your brother? Yeah, back when they were dating.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't like this chick. Well, let me think about this for a second. Bro, Obviously her and the girl was friends and your wife, your wife and this girl were friends, and somehow your brother started dating your wife's friend.
Speaker 2: Well you didn't know. They stayed friends.
Speaker 3: But what do their relationship have to do with your brother and herbite? Say, See, that boy girl thing can't always get in the way of the girl thing, and the boy girl thing can't get in the way of the brother thing. So I don't think now she's staying at the house, that's gonna be a little bit tight for you.
Speaker 2: But you're just gonna have to tighten no, because.
Speaker 1: She dogged his brother obviously, according.
Speaker 3: To him, Well your brother did something to well just and even if he didn't, she come into the house. Just just don't have your brother over there this weekend.
Speaker 1: You know he don't want to be friendly acting like he's friendly with the girl.
Speaker 2: Well he ain't got to act friendly now.
Speaker 1: In his house.
Speaker 3: Just be.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Can you pass the gravy please?
Speaker 3: You can't reach it exactly. Hey, Hey, hey, hey, so what's on TV?
Speaker 2: Shows?
Speaker 1: Eddy with it?
Speaker 2: You know, Oh you might visit, but it'll probably be your last one. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, So let her stay there, basically is what you're saying. Go ahead and let her stay you don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, because you're gonna start an award that you don't need to finish. And just tell your brother, Hey man, my wife's still cool. How I didn't know that she's staying at the house. Just letting you know, so I can don't have a fine with with you.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be mad at the wife.
Speaker 2: I'll make a stank for you, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on, moving on to Yvonne and Henderson. Yvonne says my coworker is a great kisser and says that's all he wants from me. I'm fantasizing about having sex with him, but I just got married. Kissing it's just as good as sex to me at times? Is he thinking of getting more? Or is kissing really enough?
Speaker 2: So she down, You ain't got to worry about that. That's a prelude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, kissing is a PRAI league, you can believe that. I don't know what you're talking about dude, I just want to kiss. I don't know no man with that one. So you could get ready, y'are, Oh he won't more, just like you won't more.
Speaker 2: But she just got married, Steve, I heard that.
Speaker 3: But you know that's the thing about these questions now, these people, like I said the other day, these.
Speaker 2: People come in here with these abnormal.
Speaker 3: Situations in these relationships and then you want some regular ass nor answer.
Speaker 2: But you see, you done made this letter about kissing. You just flew in.
Speaker 3: I just got married because kissing to me is just like sex, you know, so is it?
Speaker 1: Do he won't?
Speaker 2: What the hell you talking about? Do he won't? You just got married? What't? You don't hear this?
Speaker 3: But if you look at the Strawberry letters and you listen to these clos more and more and more, there.
Speaker 2: Is a new normal in this world. Yeah. Yeah, And the new normal is just.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because it's like, I mean, man, I be listening.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I was around some young people the other day and there was some young girls in the room talking.
Speaker 2: And all of them.
Speaker 3: Were going to have their children through you know how you get the other lady to have the baby for you? Yeah, all them was wanting to have a surrogate so they don't mess they body up. Wow. I was sitting in the room going, Wow, don't nobody want their own child no more so you don't mess your body up? I mean, man, what happened to that? I thought, like there were women who longed for motherhood and you know, like like the ones on our show, like glad to be a mother and proud of it. They just don't want to carry the baby. Yeah, but see right there, that's that to me. Everybody don't so they don't mess up their body. I wait, I.
Speaker 2: Thought the journey was part of it.
Speaker 1: In a different world, we are for sure, all right. Coming up at the top of the hour, Thank you, Celo. We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Morning Show