Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 1: At all at all, So.
Speaker 3: Don't given them. Black the mill busy.
Speaker 2: Listening to show.
Speaker 3: I want joy, Yeah, Joy, have you gotta do.
Speaker 4: Love? You gotta turn.
Speaker 3: I can't. I got to turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn the mouth out along the money.
Speaker 4: Look, come.
Speaker 2: Come on you, Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You all listening to the voice, come on dig me now.
Speaker 5: One and only. Steve Harvey got a radio show. Uh huh, Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, ooh boy boy boy man. God has been good to me. I can't even.
Speaker 5: I can't even put it into words, man, But I try, though, I try, I try, I try. God does things for me just right on time. He said, he's so cool with it. And I happened to run across Joel Oldstein on television like I often do all the time.
Speaker 2: And I was sitting there and he had such a timely message for me.
Speaker 5: A part of it was something that I've said oftentimes about if you really really want to be successful, if you really really want to change, if you really really want to prosper, if you really really want to achieve greatness, if you really really want to have something in life that's worth having, if you really really want to accomplish your goals, you got to push through all of it. He said that when you get closer to it, the more difficult it becomes. Did you hear me? He said, the closer you get to what it is you want or you need, or you have to have or you would love to be, it gets a little bit more difficult when you get closer. He told this story that's in the Bible that I'd never heard before.
Speaker 2: This is what he said.
Speaker 5: He said, there was a man who was paralyzed, and he had heard that Jesus was speaking at a house, and so he wanted to get there. So he convinced four of his friends to put him on a stretcher and carry him for hours to get to this house where.
Speaker 6: Jesus was speaking.
Speaker 2: He said that along the way, these friends said that.
Speaker 5: They went along because he had so much faith that if he could just get to him, it could be better that he could if he could just get over there and he could see him, that he might have a shot at getting here. And so he said, they took out along the way, and they walked and they walked and they walked for hours. And then when they got there, the house was completely filled with people. That was absolutely it was packed wall to wall. There was absolutely no way for the men to get him on that stretcher in to see Jesus. This is a story that uh Joe Losting said is in the Bible, and he was telling it now. I'm just repeating the parts of it. I got gathered and so he said. They sat there and they went, wow, man, we walked all this weight and it's full, and and and and and and and we can't get there, he said. And then the guy with the affliction told the four men, if you get up on the roof and cut a hole in it and lower me down, I bet I could see him then, and I bet it to be all right now. He then said, you must imagined how these four men must have felt when you carry somebody for hours on on on on on on on the way. They had to carry some cloth connected by a couple of sticks, said the me and shoulders had to be bruised, had to have deep gouges, and them not cuts, but just indentations where they had carried the weight of this grown man for so many hours, and they looked at him in disbelief, like, man, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: We done walked all this far.
Speaker 5: He said, yeah, but if you get up on that roof and you cut a hole in it and lower me down, I can see him and when he see me, it'll be all right. After sitting there and imploring the men, they went up and did just that, And then the story that Joe Los Dean said, the man was healed. But the point he was making was he was saying that the closer you get to what it is you really want, the more difficult it's going to become. But you've got to push through. See, if you don't push through, you never know. See, you can't get right to the answer. And because it gets really difficult, started creating those little saying that we got as people. Well, I guess it wasn't meant to be. I guess it wasn't Lord's will. Now, man, I guess you should not give up right now. I guess you should keep pressing. I guess you should do more, because see, in all of us, in all of us, when you've had enough, I want you to know something you do have a little bit more in all of us. You can do one more you know. That's one of my favorite things that I heard Joel Oldstein said, and it kind of made me feel good. He said, I always feel like I can do one more anything, and I tell my friends all the time, I can do one more man.
Speaker 6: I could do one more day. I can do one more anything. Now Here was the jewel that I never really knew that Joel Oldstein and God sent to me I needed to hear. He said that no matter what you're going through, no matter how long the challenge is you've been facing, God has an end date for it all.
Speaker 2: Did you hear me?
Speaker 5: No matter what you're going through, no matter what challenge you're facing, no matter what situation you've gotten yourself into, God has an ending date. All you got to do is keep pressing forward. All you got to do is hang in there. All you got to do is don't give up. All you have to do is don't turn back. There is an end date for all of it, even when you think you've had enough. And boy, have I had this conversation with God on several things that I've been going through, and I've even told him, look, I got it, man, He said, just keep hanging on. There is an end date to whatever it is you're going through. There's an end date to your illness, your sickness, your tired of being tired. There's an an in date to this relationship that you can't seem to get through, beyond over that's like a cancer to you. There's an end date. But you've got to hang in there. You've got to keep pushing forward. You cannot turn around. You must not go back, because when God gets you through this and you break through to the other side, the reward and the benefit is far greater than the struggle. I oftentimes look at some of the things that God has brought me through in my worst times, and when He brought me through, I went, wow, Man, now that I understand that, Now that I'm on the other side and I have the benefit of the reward for it, would you do it all again to get that?
Speaker 2: Yes, I would.
Speaker 5: Show ladies and gentlemen, the time has come for us to take just a moment, a pause, and tell our heavenly Father how much we appreciate this chance, this opportunity, to this gift that's called the present. Man, Oh man, oh man, what a great thing it is to be here. May everybody knows somebody they care about this no longer here. It is a blessing to be here. Man, I give thanks and honor to the most high man. O man o, man, look at here, the Steve Harvey Martin Show, Sheldon Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior, and the legend that is Nephew Tommy Jr.
Speaker 2: Hell, what's on your mind?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. You good at this? Man?
Speaker 7: I just understand that you good at discipline? You good at your discipline? How did you learn how to be disciplined? In chasing your dream?
Speaker 5: It waivers from time to time. Discipline is a learned behavior, not born discipline. Discipline, I believe, is my opinion, is a learned behavior. It's something that you have to practice and eventually you can get good at it. But the number one thing I didn't know it, but my father introduced me to discipline. And I don't mean in terms of a spanking or nothing like that, but he always taught me that the number one thing a man has to remember, the number one rule of manhood. He taught me, and I taught my son, do what you say you gonna do. If you say you're gonna be there, then be there. Excuses does not relieve you of responsibility. So do what you say you're gonna do. That was the first thing. And I had to learn that take this trash out every Wednesday. And I remember the couple of times that I didn't take the trash out on Wednesday because I laid in my bed. I was fifteen years old, and I heard my daddy dragging him grab trash cans down the thing and got to go to work too. My father came up there in my room and sat on my bed, and my father never did that. He sat on my bed and he shook me real soft, and I woke up. I said, yes, sir. He said, you know something. You a sorry rascal. You just a sorry rascal. And I just didn't think. I raised none of them.
Speaker 6: And got up and went to work.
Speaker 5: And Brother, that shattered me, because for my father, the one man I wanted to be proud of me, told me I was a sorry rascal and got up and went to bed. So I'm going downstairs and I'm shook, and my Mama looked at me and said, you hurt your daddy, boy, because your daddy raised you better than that. And all you got to do is take them trash cans out on Wednesday. Brother, let me tell you something, man, that next Wednesday, I was sitting up so early because I has to get down here so I can redeem myself from this to this dude could be proud of me. And that's how I was first introduced to discipline. And I understood that discipline is just simply you doing what you say you're gonna do. And discipline is doing what you have to do even when you don't want to. That's the true definition of discipline. And you have to work on that and you can get good. I'm a disciplined person now. I wave for sometimes, but not all. I'm here this morning, Ain't.
Speaker 1: It all right?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Lesson Steve coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back. Right after this you're listening morning show, It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. Nephew, what you got for us today?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 8: You can ride a lot of bikes around here. You can ride Joe bike. You can ride a lot of people bike. You can do a lot of things on bicycles. But what you do, what you can't do is steal my auntie's bike. That's what you cannot do. This right here, it's right here. It cuts me deep. This right here is my auntie's bike, my auntie bike. I wish you hold, I wish your hood steal my auntie bank. Let's go, let's go catch my auntie bike.
Speaker 9: Along. I'm trying to reach bond. Hey man, this this this K dub Man. Listen, do you know somebody to live on?
Speaker 10: Yeah, my mama, my mama, stay on.
Speaker 9: Who is this?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 9: This this K dub Man. My auntie, Miss Tinsley, she live one now, my auntie say you came over here and stole a bicycle and some other stuff out of her garage.
Speaker 10: Told the first of all, who is you man? I stole the bank somebody garage?
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 8: Who is Kate?
Speaker 9: I don't know, no k do This is Kate dub Man. My auntie, Miss Tinsley lived down the street from your mom and my ante me. You the one came in in and took a bike in a toolbox or somebody that garage man, First of.
Speaker 10: All, I don't even know no, damn miss Tinsley. And second of aruw, I don't steal your your aunty Miss Tinsley, say I stole somebody. Put put on the phone, man, put your amy on the phone. I ain't stolen nothing from nowhere. I ain't got She can't talk, Miami can't talk to you. Why she can't talk? She said I stole something.
Speaker 9: No, my my auntie Death. She signed language me and told me that you the one stole stole.
Speaker 10: The bike, your aunty death. And she told you she signed language you and said I stole the bike. On Wait a minute, how you get my number?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 9: Sign language and mean not hold on? Okay, she says, quit all that damn line. You know damn well you're the one that stole the bike. He may hold it up.
Speaker 10: So your auntie is cutting me out through you in side language that you're telling me that I have stole the damn bike. Say man, first of all, hell, you even get my number?
Speaker 9: Man, I got the number when they lived down the street. That the mis ain't your mama, miss yeah, miss to my mama. Okay, okay, Well look man, the people down the street are but then the new your number. I told them I needed to talk to you sooner than I ain't. He told me that that you was the one that stole the bike out the garage.
Speaker 10: Now look, I.
Speaker 9: Ain't trying to help me.
Speaker 10: Can you can all right?
Speaker 4: Can you?
Speaker 10: Sile was back to your ain't it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I can?
Speaker 10: Sign was back to her, tell her that I said that I ain't stole no bit.
Speaker 4: How about this, tell you.
Speaker 10: Ain't I ain't stolen no damn like.
Speaker 9: Right now, man, hold on, grown man, I'm trying to tell her right now, Wait a minute, okay, hold on. She's saying something. She said, you're black, just lying and you know you got this.
Speaker 10: May look here, man, you your death painted that street with nobody on this street except for my mama. I'm a grown man. I gotta steal a bike for your death. She must be dumb too, She's death had done. She's like, I stole something.
Speaker 9: I mean, I don't even no yob at you ain't he ain't deaf and dumb dude, Okay.
Speaker 10: I ain't. He don't never lie.
Speaker 9: And if miss Tinsley say that that that somebody took something, that dog, she's telling the truth. I ain't even gonna be lying and just to be lying. Why you just gonna lie on you? Why you're gonna pick you out?
Speaker 10: And you know what. I don't know what's going on, but I ain't got no reason to see it. No bike Now, I got a car that ain't paid for I got. I'm a gone man. I'm trying to get cussed it in my fuck. So I'm gonna come into somebody garage instead of Mike. Is you PRAI it? You crazy?
Speaker 5: She is?
Speaker 10: Man, get out my line with that. Hold on, hold on, hold on, Mia, AIN'TI talking what she's saying?
Speaker 9: Wait a minute, man, I'm trying to see what she was saying. She say that black No damn well, he took that bike and he better bring that damn bike.
Speaker 10: That dog looking man? Oh no, what you still on my line? Man? I ain't took no bike. The dumb ain't his line? Do easy? It's even simon, Hey dog, you gonna tell you something. You're gonna respect mi Ami? You me say, man, you're gonna respect me? You call my phone with that. I mean to try to get my together. You call me some who aren't you? What are you? I don't know this is I don't know know, I'm du man, I'm k dub. Everybody know ka Dub. I ain't never heard of no k dub in my life. My mama been saying on for fifteen years. I ain't never heard no Kate Doug. I heard no Miss Tinsley. I ain't eardybody, no death lady. I ain't seen no bike.
Speaker 4: This off my line.
Speaker 10: Man a man.
Speaker 9: She said, you gonna make me go down and steal somebody, miss House, if you don't bring that damn bike back.
Speaker 10: Got me t bring somebody. Come my ma mouse if you want to tell on my way over there, find somebody. Come on mama house for my family.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be over for you.
Speaker 9: Just dumb.
Speaker 10: Ain't you got whoever down there gave you my number.
Speaker 4: Everybody got me, so we gonna go this up that street.
Speaker 10: Up you come by my mama house. You better not stepping my mama playing. You come by my mama play. She worked you got me stup. You're gonna tell me to the dark side. Come on, mo, Wait right now, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know we sit on the phone.
Speaker 9: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute. What you saying, ain't I ain't say ain't nobody scared of your Oh.
Speaker 10: Craig, say, tell yo death, I ain't need to bring up outside and I best you she hit him next, I'm gonna be putting on your yo. I'll be so she gonna be undeath today. I bet she get cured when she see me whooping yo.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: Literally, I ain't coming by myself. Only Tommy gonna be there with me. Tommy gonna help me.
Speaker 2: Whoop yo.
Speaker 10: Way who it's time to tell me who Tommy man.
Speaker 9: Nephew Tommy from the Steel Harby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your mama, Miss Beerau.
Speaker 10: Uh, that said, great dem man.
Speaker 9: My mama.
Speaker 10: No, I don't like nobody with the man guys.
Speaker 4: Your mama.
Speaker 9: My son loved me to tell he don't let nothing you take care of me. He don't let nothing go wrong with me. I don't let nobody mess with me. He said. All you got to do that like you're gonna do something to his mama.
Speaker 10: Man, Well I don't. I don't see it because of like I be a man guy.
Speaker 9: I'm in the mirror.
Speaker 10: Sweet, I'm mad for real. Oh yeah, man, tell my mama she's wrong for that. Two dudes, what up, nephew, you.
Speaker 9: Do you boy? You just like me before you know your mama. I ain't mad at Hey, I gotta ask you, man one more thing. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 10: Man, without a doubt, Man, it's the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Man will be a few timing man without doubting. Hey, man, tell me I said, hey, al right, I'm go little two hundred dollars she wanted. She want to play games though, you know.
Speaker 1: Now, all right, nephew, thank you, Come on here, come on here. And he doesn't even have a bike.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Coming up next as the Sealer.
Speaker 11: You're listening hard morning show coming.
Speaker 1: Up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news. Amber Rose is shutting down rumors that she's dating Chris Rock. All right, we'll talk about that. The world's top two busiest airports are named just ahead of summer traveling, and the Golden Bachelor and his ex wife now will appear on Celebrity Family Feud despite their impending divorce. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the clo. Yeah, three months what.
Speaker 5: I I know.
Speaker 1: I know they put them on the show to give older people hope and all of that, but they don't want to leave their homes and their family. Yeah all right, well come on, clo.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I know, take that shocked look off your face.
Speaker 6: We were all know I didn't we know that this weekend, I couldn't hear well, I'd have said something.
Speaker 1: That maybe you could have talked him off the ledge. See, all right, here we go. Felicia and Trenton says, I went on a first date and the guy ordered for me. He said we could share our entrees. I didn't want to do that because we just met. He asked for half of my food and he gave me half of his. Is sharing caring or was he tacky for doing that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. It could be.
Speaker 5: It could be looked at either way. I think for the first date, he shouldn't have did that. You know, that's attacking. That's damn near marriage, really.
Speaker 1: And when you're married, you don't like to share. Really, I'm.
Speaker 5: You don't have no damn choice. You let her stick her fork over there and you say no, you see, we.
Speaker 2: Had the same But yeah, you know, I'm pretty sure you did.
Speaker 5: But I don't think he should have did it on the first date. I think you should, you know, let her order work to see if y'all got a connection first, it's just the first date. I don't I don't think that was a cool thing for him to do. Sharing ain't caring, not necessarily because I don't care to share.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so soon, Yeah, you're right, all right? Moving on to Ted in Indianapolis, Ted says, my wife said her friend is staying with us for the weekend. I didn't know my wife was still her friend. After how she treated my brother when they dated. My wife said, I'm holding onto the past. I don't like this chick. Can I refuse to let her stay?
Speaker 6: You don't like the way she did your brother?
Speaker 1: Yeah, back when they were dating, right, I don't.
Speaker 6: Like this chick.
Speaker 5: Well, let me think about this for a second. Bro, Obviously her and the girl was friends and your wife, your wife and this girl were friends, and somehow your brother started dating your wife's friend. Well you didn't know they stayed friends. But what do their relationship have to do with your brother and herbite? Say, see that boy girl thing can't always get in the way of the girl thing, and the boy girl thing can't get in the way of the brother thing.
Speaker 2: So I don't think.
Speaker 5: Now she's staying at the house, that's gonna be a little bit tight for you.
Speaker 2: But you're just gonna have to tighten up.
Speaker 1: Because she dogged his brother obviously, according.
Speaker 5: To him, Well your brother did something to well, just and even if he didn't, she come into the house. Just just don't have your brother over there this weekend.
Speaker 1: You know, he don't want to be friendly, acting like he's friendly with the girl. Well, he ain't got to act friendly now in his house.
Speaker 10: Just be.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: Can you pass the gravy please? You can't reach it exactly. Hey hey, hey, hey, so what's on TV? Shows eddy with it? You know, Oh you might visit, but it'll probably be your last one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. All right, so let her stay there, basically is what you're saying. Go ahead and let her stay you don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, because you're gonna start an award that you don't need to finish. And just tell your brother, Hey, man, my wife's still cool. How I didn't know that she's staying at the house. Just letting you know, so I can have a fine.
Speaker 1: With with you, that's gonna be mad at the wife.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll make a stank for you, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on, moving on to Yvonne and Henderson. Yvonne says my coworker is a great kisser and says that's all he wants from me. I'm fantasizing about having sex with him, but I just got married. Kissing it's just as good as sex to me at times? Is he thinking of getting more? Or is kissing really enough?
Speaker 2: So she down?
Speaker 5: You ain't got to worry about that. That's a prelude. Yeah, yeah, kissing is a praise.
Speaker 6: You can believe that.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're talking about, dude, I just want to kiss. I don't know no man with that one. So you could get ready, y're oh, he won't more, just like you won't more.
Speaker 1: But she just got married, Steve, I heard that.
Speaker 5: But you know that's the thing about these questions now, these people, like I said the other day, these people come in here with these abnormal situations in these relationships, and then you want some regular ass nor answer.
Speaker 1: But you know, seeing you done.
Speaker 2: Made this letter about kissing, you just flew in. I just got married. Because kissing to me is just like sex. You know, so is it?
Speaker 10: Do he won't?
Speaker 2: What the hell you talking about?
Speaker 1: Do he won't?
Speaker 2: You just got married? What't? You don't hear this?
Speaker 5: But if you look at the Strawberry letters and you listen to these clos.
Speaker 2: More and more and more, there is a new normal in this world. Yeah yeah, and the new normal is just it's crazy because it's like, I mean, man, I be listening. Okay.
Speaker 5: I was around some young people the other day and there was some young girls in the room talking and all of them were going to have their children.
Speaker 2: Through you know, how you get the other lady to have the baby for you. Yeah. All them was.
Speaker 6: Wanting to have a surrogate so they don't mess they body up.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: I was sitting in the room going, Wow, don't nobody want their own child no more? So you don't mess your body up? I mean, man, what happened to that? I thought, like there were women who longed for motherhood and you know, like like the ones on our show, like glad to be a mother and proud of it.
Speaker 1: They just don't want to carry the baby.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But see right.
Speaker 5: To me, everybody thought, so they don't mess up their body. I thought the journey was part of it.
Speaker 1: In a different world. We are for sure all right. Coming up at the top of the hour, Thank you, Celo. We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 1: So have you guys heard the rumors about Amber Rose and Chris Rock. They're reportedly dating after they were seen hanging out in New York. You guys heard that? Anybody I ain't heard? Chris Rock? Is your friend? Steve Nothing? Yeah, yeah, thick. Now for Chris, maybe he's changing, maybe he likes every well anyway, Amber Rose, she set the record straight on Entertainment tonight. She said that she and Chris Rock are just friends. She said it was not a date. I've been friends with Chris Rock for like thirteen years. We met for coffee. We talked some crap to each other. He made me laugh because he's hilarious, and that's our friendship, just friendship. Amber also pointed out there were no signs of PDA when Papa Rozzie spotted them. She added, quoted, it just becomes unfair sometimes. So what do you guys think it might make a cute couple if they are.
Speaker 2: What it is, that's all it is. That's all it is. I'm glad, you know what, having coffee with no damn body. That's that's all I know.
Speaker 1: Well, they're both single, old ass home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, what's the matter with it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I could see it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right, where's the picture of them? At who has that picture?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Monica has Monica. So moving on, Summer travel is right around the corner. So let's talk about the number one airport for volume or the busiest airport in the world. Atlanta Hartsville Jackson International Airport was voted the busiest airport again for twenty twenty three, with nearly one hundred and five million passengers, but the second busiest airport. This is a big surprise. I want to see if you can guess this one. Steve the big surprise think Think of the world.
Speaker 2: Thinks all Dubai.
Speaker 1: Dubai absolutely right, and we could guess it. For the first time ever, Dubai takes the number two spot. Now, this is according to the Airport's Council International rankings for twenty twenty three. Dubai served around eighty seven million passengers last year.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 5: This though, that Dubai Airport fly o Lord got it in there, man.
Speaker 2: Earth, Yes.
Speaker 4: They have.
Speaker 5: They have a VIP section in the airport that's just for first class passengers.
Speaker 11: Yeah, let me.
Speaker 2: Tell you something. I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: They have their own lane of all designer stores. They got a cigar lounge. You can take showers, you can get what, pedicure, manicure, whatever you want.
Speaker 2: It's in that.
Speaker 5: They got restaurants just in this wing. Yes, you can go to Dubai and really don't leave the airport.
Speaker 1: Can't just stay there. It's got everything that we need. Anyways. Cigars Dubai was number five in twenty twenty two, which means there has been a big growth in that area because it's beautiful. People want to see it. It's beautiful, all right, Steve. Do you remember the couple from uh and I know you do, from The Golden Bachelor the first season Jerry Turner, Teresaist, Yes, you remember them.
Speaker 2: They was just on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they filmed an episode of Celebrity Family Feud. Well, they split up just a week after they filmed that episode, and now they're divorcing Steve. Can you believe that?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 1: And they were all married for three months.
Speaker 2: At the show to what did you do though, Steve? You got folks breaking up at family.
Speaker 1: And you're putting them together. I'm ready to love.
Speaker 2: I got your life was short term at this point.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's short.
Speaker 2: Term, So I ain't you know.
Speaker 5: I was sitting there like you know, uh huh. Now, let me tell you what they had. They had all of those let me say they had they had five. They had all of the back golden bachelorettes on there, and he missed on a couple of pictures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, contests on there too as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think I think he's gonna go back in that. Well. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: The black lady on that name Sandral, because I was complimenting how the ladies was dressed nice. They was flying and I was complimenting, and I said, man, y'all look wonderful. I say, now, I'm I'm older than all of you.
Speaker 2: And the woman was.
Speaker 5: Going there going Steve, no, you're not, and this black lady was Steve, no, you're not, you're not. This lady, Sandral was seventy six years old. Let me tell you something, mane if this woman had told me she was fifty.
Speaker 1: Twenty years younger, I'd win for it.
Speaker 5: This woman was stunning, This black lady at seventy six Central was stunning. Yeah, yeah, stunning man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, they disappointed. They disappointed.
Speaker 2: A lot of people gonna go back in that well because he could have picked.
Speaker 1: They had to do it for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. They lived in different states.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, So did they say why they divorced it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they'd live in separate states and they have families and lives and jobs there, and they did not want to move. They didn't want to move and leave their families and stuff.
Speaker 2: I give it up, my front poet.
Speaker 1: Now, all right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, your nephew has a question for you, Uncle Steve. Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, come on, tell me you have a question for question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a couple of questions.
Speaker 8: Listen, First and foremost, clothing wise, how often do you wear clothes before you just don't?
Speaker 5: You know, you don't wear them no moment? You know how many times you wear your clothes and then you throw with the man, it just appears. I'm you know, I don't wear anything a lot, you know, like I like black boots. But I got a lot of pairs of black boots I don't want. I like you know, I used to wear stuff till they woe out right right. I got so many black suits I don't even know because, like you know, how you iron black pants, they.
Speaker 6: Get shiny on you.
Speaker 2: So that ain't that. The boots ain't my concern. That ain't that ain't want to talk about.
Speaker 8: Listen, how many times you think you're gonna wear that that leopard you had on the other day?
Speaker 6: I saw that?
Speaker 8: How many times you think before? You don't want that no more? Because that's that look like somebod I really won't put on. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That just looks like, Oh you're talking about that leopard coat and shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't. Oh oh you can't get that coat? Well I can't what I what? What wed? Where? Quet?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: Way? On my show? Where the uh? To the comedy deal? I'm welaring that airwhere? Why is you gonna walk in it? Though?
Speaker 11: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I'm on here? That coat is, I'm gonna hear it. Don't worry about all that.
Speaker 5: He's gonna hear it. Boy, If you hear that coat, it ain't a coat no more. It'll be a jacket. The last time you had to hem a damn coat. If from If I give you that jacket and you hear it, I put it back on, it'll look like a smock.
Speaker 1: So are you saying if he put on one of your jackets, it'll be a coat?
Speaker 8: What you're saying, I can put on one of his jackets. I can put on one of your jacket. I'm gonna take a picture of one of your jackets. How about that next time I tell you, oh, well, let's stop this. How much you weigh right now? One ninety one and I and I and I should be I'm supposed to be one eighty if something. But yeah, one nighty one. Yeah, you think you're going, what.
Speaker 2: Is what's that caller? I'm looking at it on Steve Parker jacket. I got to have that jacket. I ain't gonna lot. Got to have that. Yeah, well, stove and you ain't cown you could you could buy it that I'm down. I'm down to two eighteen.
Speaker 1: I hav good jobs.
Speaker 2: That's thirty pounds, man, I'd have lost thirty pounds.
Speaker 1: I could really tell it. In the theft.
Speaker 2: That's listen.
Speaker 8: We're getting past the question how many times that you're gonna wear the jacket? How many I'm gonna tell you think you're gonna wear the jacket? Man, why don't you see?
Speaker 2: Why don't you see if they make the jacket in your size? How much?
Speaker 6: How much was the jacket? I have no idea at all.
Speaker 5: Don't be right there. You got any ballpark? What you think it might be? Tommy, I really don't talk. If I had, i'd just tell it. You're probably thirteen thirteenth, all right, thirteen hundreds seeing.
Speaker 1: Up at thirty four minutes after the hour. We'll play around. One has to go right after this.
Speaker 8: Our granddaddy will beat your hands if you be fine, Actually bought a jacket for thirteen.
Speaker 1: Child, you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 1: One of these things has to go. Here we go the I R S sex your savings. One of them has to go.
Speaker 2: All right, that's easy, that was simple. And when can he go?
Speaker 5: I respectfully? Now we want to have that with some sack. Yes, very very respectful. We don't mean no host to gate.
Speaker 2: Talking to him crazy. I want to talk to crazy, see you know, threatening him? None of that? Your car here?
Speaker 3: No more?
Speaker 2: They at the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very powerful. All one has to go teeth, perfect eyesight, high metabolism.
Speaker 2: Oh, high metabolism. It ain't working. Now keep that around for.
Speaker 11: You work out.
Speaker 2: We need them teeth in a perfect ey sight. We need that. See well, you ain't got perfect eysight. But what what is your shooting for? I'm sitting up in here with glasses on right now? What you per sexy? I wear these because they sexy. Man, don't do that. You know you don't know him. You know that boy, you should try to avoid this sexy. That's a that's amazing to me. How you try to slide past all this? Man?
Speaker 5: Hey, man, I know you can't see this right now on the zoom, but when you turn sideway, you this turn forward, when you turn side, I don't show you right there right there?
Speaker 2: Click what you're laughing at?
Speaker 1: One has to go music, movies, stage plays?
Speaker 2: What who would do that? One has to go, man that damn music. Got to go music.
Speaker 5: What we're not getting rid of the movies in his number play? I'm sorry, I'll tell get rid of him a ragged the ass stage play right now. You can take n you can take calms too short the box with God.
Speaker 2: You can tell what oh and Juliet and take what side story ham Hamley, Now, don't give a.
Speaker 1: Damn do a line from Hamley.
Speaker 2: You got from Hamling?
Speaker 5: It is it is it a bit to suffer the slings and arrows. It is more noble and claring to know that there's no one but jepardized.
Speaker 10: But I.
Speaker 5: Sit here in the relentless pursuit of happiness and that glaranty we know we handler fi everything and we handle.
Speaker 2: I hamlet.
Speaker 1: All right on, one has to go barbecue pizza, ice cream, God.
Speaker 5: Barbecue pizza ice cream. Oh Lord, for me, it's gonna have to be that piece pizza. I'm gonna let the pizza go. I hate you now, ice cream ice cream going nowhere?
Speaker 11: I stand for?
Speaker 2: But you got mad at nobody?
Speaker 1: Where you at?
Speaker 10: Come on?
Speaker 2: Where you before?
Speaker 1: Wait? Let your answer?
Speaker 2: Where you said? Pizza? Pizza, pizza? What my name on the ice cream at the house? Right now?
Speaker 1: You've labeled ice creamil.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm told of all of the would you rather nothing.
Speaker 10: This is?
Speaker 5: Let me make this announcement. Bottecue go No damn, well, let's just take that off the table. The tail and I'm experiences between pizza and ice cream.
Speaker 2: That's the internal tail.
Speaker 5: I love pizza, man, I love pizza, but ice cream so much joy ice creaming that food You sit down and swing your feet when you eat.
Speaker 1: Ice cream?
Speaker 2: Is that food where you turn that food upside down and list ice cream?
Speaker 5: Is that food d eat when you can be in the room with somebody your ass hate and you don't even know they.
Speaker 11: Have Coming up?
Speaker 1: Next, prank phone call with the nephew right after this, which one, Steve, you're listening morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is I'm gonna take him back every time.
Speaker 2: Wool is good good.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that talk about that in a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. What you got for us?
Speaker 2: Ne f this one right here? You gotta put some spec on it right here.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's different things that you just wouldn't believe people are qualified to do. There's different occupations out there. You will not have an idea that they really qualified. This right here is the blind barber, the blind bob. Listen, lesten. If it's a lot of folks can cut you understand. It's a lot of people can cut you, just don't you know. Listen, if he can feel his way around, he can do it. You know what I mean, he can edge you up in this tonight?
Speaker 2: Real? Now are we cutting today? I know you don't see it.
Speaker 8: I know you don't see what I see. But were cutting to day? You understand what I'm saying. You don't see what I see. I see this being a masterpiece.
Speaker 2: All right, you are? Oh, I do all ball heads. I mean I can have that. I do all ball heads.
Speaker 8: I don't worry about this now, them flat tops in them phades. We we we we were getting better, we getting better, were getting at that line, that line, I am the blind barber catalog, if you would, crazy the blind Bob.
Speaker 2: But here we go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm trying to reach a uh that run the bucket. Yeah you now you run the barber shop down there, on't you?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 8: Now, I'm trying to see if if y'all got any uh booth rentals down there where I can come in there and cut some half. I've been cutting how long time? I want to see if y'all got some room down there? They tell me it might you might have had some come available.
Speaker 4: I got two bolls open right now?
Speaker 8: You need a boot, yeah, I'm trying to get in there and get the cutting. Now you now how much you charge for booth rental on a weekly basis?
Speaker 4: That's two hundred dollars a week?
Speaker 8: Two hundred dollars a week. Now that eight hundred dollars a month. That they're good your two hundred?
Speaker 2: Now winter. Can I get down there so you can meet me? You know, you show me around the shop so I know what.
Speaker 4: I'm open from eight to seven. That's that's Tuesday too.
Speaker 8: Sadness all right, because I want to see if I can maybe meet you there so I can get down there and you feel my way around come out.
Speaker 2: Then what I want to ask you do you mind doing for me?
Speaker 8: Do you think you could possibly put up some ramps where you got steps at and uh and your phone?
Speaker 2: Could you take your mind if you take the phone and put it in brail for me? Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, man? What the hell I need to put my taking rampside and putting phones in the briell for what was going on with you?
Speaker 2: Well? I'm I'm blind, you know I'm not gonna let that stop me.
Speaker 4: You know I'm still going Oh no, no, no, no, hell no man, you wait a minute.
Speaker 2: You what I'm blind?
Speaker 8: But see, but I've been cutting my hair for over ten years and folks say my hair could always look good. So I just figured I'm gonna start cutting hand now.
Speaker 4: Oh well, yeah, what you might cut a hand. It might be some good that you do, but just ain't cutting no hand in my shop. Not being blind that yeah, ma ain't not go found my shop man. Noa, I ain't got no problem with that, man, But you you just can't do it now.
Speaker 2: Well wait, wait not to see this what they call excrimination. You can't do that.
Speaker 5: You can't scriminate from people you call they got some type of handicap blongs to them.
Speaker 4: You listen, hold, let me kn't something man. I'm not trying to be trying to put you out of being the dyck doing what you need to do. But you just can't do that my shot. Man, I can't recall it. Discrimination, excraminations, scrimination of what not not not my shot.
Speaker 3: You just can't do it.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 8: Not I know how to cut haird I know how to give folks a lining and stuff like now I ain't tried to use no raisor.
Speaker 2: Nothing like that, but I do know.
Speaker 4: Man, come on, dude, listen. Can't you find something else to get into? What was I trying to cut out?
Speaker 2: Well? This what I like though, This what I feel like, This is my calling.
Speaker 4: You just can't do it in my shot.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, no, cause see now that's what I don't I don't care to hear something like this here.
Speaker 8: And I've been I got the qualifications, and I mean to do it, and I want to be able to come down there.
Speaker 2: And I told you when I first what I tell you. I said I wanted to feel my way around.
Speaker 4: Didn't I say that I don't need to feel your way dock. I needed to be able to see what you're doing. I mean, I don't care about you being able to cut no airp being blind. You got to be able to see to do that.
Speaker 5: This could probably do to do wonder for your shop. People all come from miles around to see somebody.
Speaker 4: Like myself cutting and that kind of my shot. Did you hear what I said?
Speaker 2: I heard what you said when I don't want you to do it? Make me mad about that?
Speaker 4: Now you're gonna get mad about something a bit belonged to me. I'm off and you killing me this your blind doc. I can't help you when you run, man, Come along with that now.
Speaker 8: Listen, I'm gonna tell you this here, and I'm gonna tell it to you straight. I'm coming down now to that barber shop. I'm gonna feel leave booths out and I'm gonna start cutting now. One thing I don't want to do is have to get into no tussle with you now.
Speaker 2: I don't want that worry.
Speaker 4: Worry about getting in nousle with me. Did you bring your in my sho I'm talking about you gonna cut her and he's gonna be some party move around.
Speaker 2: But I'm coming down there, and I'm coming down there is evening now.
Speaker 4: One thing you bring you no, well, you might keep waste my shot.
Speaker 8: You gonna you gonna get your what bob, blind man, and what you're gonna do, you ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna see it coming either.
Speaker 10: You hear it?
Speaker 4: Pry your nothing.
Speaker 2: As long as I got the money to pay my bull rental.
Speaker 4: You don't give a damn. I don't want your money. You're blind, can't cut no man, Mike shot. You understand what I say to you.
Speaker 2: I'm understanding what you're saying. And if I got to call the law about you being discriminated.
Speaker 4: Lord, you can call anybody you want to call. That's money. You not gonna do that. You understand what I'm telling you. Now you bring your Now they talking about cutting hand money. I'll be waiting on you.
Speaker 5: I'm coming down there this evening and I'm coming and I'm coming to up y'all.
Speaker 8: Because you got the nerve to discriminate just me.
Speaker 4: I got some in the fight.
Speaker 10: Well, who kill you? Mother?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: You want not be done. I don't even fishing with them.
Speaker 8: Steve call they give me, They give me this number and say you is the one that do the hiring round the barber shop.
Speaker 4: You don't call my personal number. You called myop. Do get your money?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: No, what difference do that make? If I'm some man looking for a job, you.
Speaker 4: Don't call my personal phone.
Speaker 2: You're gonna watch your tone with me. What you're gonna do.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna watch it. You won't you bring to my shop.
Speaker 5: I tell you one thing you're gonna watch. You gonna watch me get on your Why.
Speaker 4: You gonna get on?
Speaker 1: You can't save me?
Speaker 4: I want to hang up on you.
Speaker 2: I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 4: Dan.
Speaker 2: That's his nephew.
Speaker 10: Time.
Speaker 5: It from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your cousin.
Speaker 4: Man you are you ain't no good?
Speaker 8: Hey, mister, I got to ask you, man, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 4: Steve Harvey moaning show.
Speaker 8: Let the blind bable to work. I'm just trying to get a booth in there, man, and get the cutting. That's all a couple of.
Speaker 1: It's not happening.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 8: It's always at the barber shops, always one chair on nobody city and have y'all did y'all.
Speaker 2: He's always ready, though, but he ain't get no.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: You just be sitting there. What you need? You need anything?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I'm waiting, No Murphy, don't worry about that waiting No Murphy. I'm good, yeah, good?
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anybody need to cut? Anybody needna? We're good good.
Speaker 7: You know you know your ball being good temmy when you see it, we got no customers. When he reading the book in the boss shop, that's when you know you can't good. All this knowledge you got it.
Speaker 1: He's in every conversation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, always somebody new to the neighborhood. Come in and get in that chair. Everybody be sitting at your creamy like god, catch me Friday Saturday night, baby, I am headed back to Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Be mo in Baltimore, Maryland at the.
Speaker 8: Comedy Factory Friday and Saturday night. The nephew is coming back to town. Take us out, saying right now, yeah you bemo, here'll come. You better be more health all right, I'm ana be most stupid.
Speaker 2: Yes you are.
Speaker 1: That's a guarantee, all right. Coming up next, thinking of you. It's my Strawberry Letter and the subject is I'm Gonna take him back every time you're listening Hardy Morning Show. And it's time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HAARVFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on time. We got it for you. Here it is strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you nephew. Subject. I'm going to take him back every time? Okay did Stephen Shirley. I'm almost sixty years old and I've been a living girlfriend for over twenty years. When my honey and I started dating, he was fresh off a terrible marriage and I was married to an old man that died on me and left me homeless. I had saved up a lot of money and lost it all taking care of him. When he died, his children took what little money he had. So my current honey and I said we'd never get married, but he'd never leave me like the last one did. I'm sure I have access to everything that's his, and he doesn't have any children, so I'm good on that part. We have a comfortable life and he loves to travel. I will retire in five years, and I had planned to settle on in and cater to my husband. But my honey is up to no good most of the time. Over the years, I've seen things, and a few women have contacted me or approached us while we are out. He has no shame, and one time he told the lady to calm down, don't disrespect me. And he'll call her later. The lady turned around and went back to her car. He's like magic, and I can't get from under his spell. That's what my friends say to me when they come to me telling me that he's no good. What they don't know is that I'm looking at my future. I will take this man back, no matter what he does, because my aunties and grandma told me that a piece of a man is better than no man at all. It may not make sense to other women, but it's how I am with my honey. He's a good man if I look over his infidelity. He's sixty four, and I'm hoping he will settle down soon. But I can't lie. I'm afraid someone might take him away from me. Am I going about this the wrong way?
Speaker 11: Should I leave this man?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: And yes? Okay. So in the beginning and in the middle of this letter, it didn't sound like you wanted any advice at all. It sounded like you were perfectly fine with how things were. You said, no matter what anyone says about him, you'll take this man back. You said, your aunties and your grandma told you that a piece of a man is better than no man at all sorry, but that's bad advice, that really is. And you said, if you ignore his infidelities, he's a good man. Excuse me what, he's cheating on you. That's not a good man. It's not a good man. If he's cheating on you. Okay, you don't like it, you're unhappy, that's why you're writing, Steve and I. You said he's like magic and you can't get from under a spell. But he's more like poison that you shouldn't be ingesting. He's not respecting you. You said he's up to no good most of the time. You said that, listen, no one, no one is that good where you just allow them to treat you any old kind of way. So you can't just sit there and take this. You can't. You can't have a fear of losing him to someone else, thinking that someone else is gonna take them away from him, take them away from you. It makes you look desperate. Okay, it makes you look desperate. I'm sorry. You're living girlfriend for twenty years.
Speaker 6: Steve, I'm stuck at the I'm going to take him back every time. Okay.
Speaker 2: Then my question is, Okay, so what you want from.
Speaker 5: Us, you've already said, So the little questions you have in the letter, you've already said you're gonna take him back every time. So what you want from us? I can't give you self esteem at sixty. I can't make you want more if you don't want more? Well, what you want from us? What you want me to tell you?
Speaker 2: Lady? You settling this all you want that?
Speaker 5: Look, I'm almost sixty and I've been a living girlfriend for over twenty years.
Speaker 10: Like what?
Speaker 2: Okay, what a living girlfriend for over twenty years? What do you want from me? You just settled? You a girlfriend? You're a sixty year old girlfriend? Who do that with my honey?
Speaker 5: And I started dating your honey. That's all you can call him is your honey. You can't call him nothing else. He was married, and I was married to an old man that died on me and left me homeless. I've stayed up. I saved up a lot of money and I lost it all taking care of him when he died, his children who took what little money he had. So my current honey and I said, we never getting married, But he never leave me like the last one did. The last one didn't just leave you, he died, Damn it. He didn't just leave you, damn it.
Speaker 3: He died.
Speaker 5: The other one gonna die too. He gonna die too. And if he died before you, guess what.
Speaker 2: He gonna leave you, just like.
Speaker 5: The other one did. He makes sure I have access to everything that's his. And he don't have any children, So I'm good on that part. He's sixty four and ain't got no kids. What is wrong with this picture? Well, I'm gonna show you what's wrong with it when we come back. He don't have no children. We have a comfortable life, and he loves to travel. I'm gonna retire five years and I'm playing on settling down and catering to my honey.
Speaker 2: Oh really, hang on, we'll get to that when we come back.
Speaker 1: Money of your response Steve coming up at twenty three minutes after the our Today's Strawberry Letter subject, I'm gonna take him back every time. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Steve.
Speaker 11: Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. I'm gonna take him back every time.
Speaker 5: Well, the lady, once you entite the letter that my question was, what do you want from us what you want from us, and then you proceed to tell us that.
Speaker 2: You was married.
Speaker 5: You sit almost sixty and you've been a living and girlfriend for over twenty years. Okay, your standards alone. You don't want nothing and you don't demand nothing, So now what you want from us. When my honey and I started dating, he was fresh off of terrible marriage and I was married to an old man that died on me and left me homeless. You had a lot of money, but you lost it all taking care of him. When he died, his children took the little money had. So my current honey and I said, we never get married. But he never leave me like the last one did. Once again, let me point out, he did not just leave.
Speaker 1: You say it, Yeah, his ass died. That's different, really different.
Speaker 2: He laughed for me. No, no, no, no, he's aid, I mean he left me hanging. No, No, he didn't have a choice.
Speaker 1: He died, damn it.
Speaker 5: And anyway, the other one said, he never do that one and to make sure he make sure I have access to everything that he has and he don't have no children, So I'm good on that part.
Speaker 2: Now here we go.
Speaker 5: We have a comfortable life and he loves to travel. I will retire in five years, and I have planned to settle in and cater to my honey. Oh yeah, now that's gonna be interesting. Let's say that, because that's gonna be my closing line. When you retire and cater to your honey. But my honey is up to no good most of the time. Oh okay, here we go. Over the years, I have seen things, and a few women have contacted me or approached us while we were out. He has no shame, and one time he told the lady to calm down, don't disrespect me, and he'll call her later. The lady turned around way back to her car. He's like magic. I can't get from under his spell. Well let's talk about magic Mike.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: Magic Mike is who I've called the dude in this letter.
Speaker 5: Now, you have several problems with him, but you seem to think that he's unfaithful to you, and I don't think that's true. I'm gonna point this out. That's what my friends say to me when they come to me telling me he's no good. What they don't know is that I'm looking at my future and I will take this man back no matter what he does. Because my aunties and grandma told me that a piece of a man is better than no man at all. I could assure you your grandmama and your aunt ain't got no damn but it I can promise you that.
Speaker 2: I can promise you that and have.
Speaker 6: Never had one.
Speaker 5: It may not make me sinse to other women that don't make sense, to other men that don't make no sense to me, but it's how I am with my honey. He's a good man if I overlook his infidelity. You so stupid. You know you're just stupid. You done wrote a dumb ass letter, and you keep making dumb ass statements and you want us to give you an answer. Well, we can't help your dumb ass because you stupid. He a good man if I overlook his infidelity. He's sixty four, and I'm hoping he will settle down. So sixty four settled down. He ain't settling down.
Speaker 2: He locked in. This is how he is.
Speaker 5: You just heard he ain't got no kids. You'd have found a bunch of women. Women come up to him in public. Here, Hey, calm down, you don't disrespect me. Get on out of here. I'll call you later. She go away and you stay. When he settled down, he doing what he do.
Speaker 3: He locked in.
Speaker 2: But I can't lie. I'm afraid someone might take him away from me. They already got him.
Speaker 5: Everybody, What is you talking about? You afraid somebody gonna take him from you? You don't have him, They have him. Am I going about this the wrong way? Should I lead this man?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 11: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 5: Stop saying should I lead this man? Because you just told us you're not going no matter what he do, You're not gonna leave because you just you want a piece of man, and you got a piece of man. Now you say it's infidelity, which means he's cheating on you. Let me point out something to you. He's not cheating on you. This man isn't cheating on you.
Speaker 1: What's he doing?
Speaker 5: You are one of the women that he sees, and when they come up to you in public, he tells them to calm down, don't disrespect me, get on out of here, and I'll call you later. And you sit there and go, yeah, get out our face. He'll call you later, not get and then you go write to be in his honey. So you see, he's not cheating on you. He's not practicing infidelily. He has a stable of women that you've known about over the years, and you one of them, and you okay with being his honey.
Speaker 2: And his living and girlfriend. And no, he's not gonna settle down because he's locked in.
Speaker 10: This is what he do.
Speaker 5: Now, let me help you with this statement you made in five years, you gonna retire and cater to your honey. You go cater to your honey. He don't cater to you. You got a five year plan that's doomed from the start. He don't cater to you. He's not your man. He's a lot of manses to a lot of women's. This See, when you're talking to ignorant people, is best to talk ignorant. He's not your manses because he has a lot of women's under days.
Speaker 1: Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey FM and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good. Now coming up next to his Junior and Sports Talk right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk, which you got Junior.
Speaker 2: All right, Shirley.
Speaker 7: The playing tournament started yesterday and uh, you know, the Lakers beat the New Orleans Pelicans one team to one oh six. They take the seven seed and they will take on this Globe Nuggets. It was a closed game, you know what, man, Zion Wiis and played his behind off man water. Once Levin rebound and got hurt in the fourth quarter with three minutes left, Ben he left the game. And then Lebron James doing again almost another triple double twenty three, nine rebounds and nine assists.
Speaker 2: Uh, he took some charges, man, you know from Zion. Did you see the showing you from Zion Wiis?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't see anything.
Speaker 7: Oh, Man, standing there, boy, that boy you know Zion big Now that's like two sixty coming down the lane.
Speaker 2: Coming. But he's stood in there.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: But it's not over for the Pelicans.
Speaker 7: They're gonna play the winner, which is the Sacramento Kings on Friday.
Speaker 2: Man, because Golden State is out of the playoffs.
Speaker 7: They and Sacramento pulled it off one eighteen to ninety four.
Speaker 1: Klay Thompson oh for ten zero points to.
Speaker 2: Help his team.
Speaker 7: Man ain't looking good right now, No, man, you know what, Man, it was just turnovers, man, Turnovers was killing the Golden State Warriors.
Speaker 2: They just they kept turning it over.
Speaker 7: You know, like like Steph Curry had foe turnovers. Your boy man, Draymond Green had our foe turnover. The steal Rison ball and prison balls and ball. They may have to break this up, man, they may break this up.
Speaker 2: Uh, this might be it.
Speaker 7: Man, So what you think I happened to you? Well, you know Klay Thompson is a free agent. Then they may trade Graymond. They'll probably step Prison. They might keep saying, probably keep Steph and they just start rebuilding.
Speaker 2: Man, that's probyt what I think. Do Rikers Island have a team because I.
Speaker 5: Know Ramon listen, man, he just he hurt his team so many times. Just Bron, Bron, just play basketball.
Speaker 2: What what is I mean?
Speaker 5: Look, I understand you coming to your teammates defense. I got that, uh huh. You know, man, when Rudy Gobell was up on the door and he came up and grabbed him, pulled him off. I got that part, But the rest of it don't. Man.
Speaker 2: What about when he pushed his teammate? What about that? What about that?
Speaker 5: Well, that's when he was starting to unravel. You know, he ain't really Raymon. I think the pressure got to it too much.
Speaker 8: It was Steph Curry almost cried one game when he got ejected.
Speaker 2: You're leaving us.
Speaker 5: After by Draymond because because they didn't talk to him over and over. It's like, man, what do I say to this guy? I mean, man, but I don't know. Draymond is a great dude. I don't I don't get it. I just oh, god at all?
Speaker 2: Who happens in the east tonight? So let's go ahead ahead, Shirt.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, junior. Excuse me coming up at the top of the hour. What do you do when a twenty eight year old woman wants to date your twenty year old twenty two year old son. We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 2: That's my boy.
Speaker 11: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 2: All right, Steve.
Speaker 1: This is from Tam in Jacksonville. Tam says, my son is a senior in college and his girlfriend is twenty eight years old. He had the nerve to bring her to my house and she said she wanted to talk to me. Woman to woman, I was hot. She told me that my son will be moving in with her and her seven year old son. I told her that she only wants to date my son because he might go to the major leagues in baseball. There's no way my twenty two year old son is her soulmate. My son has his whole life ahead of him, So how do I get him away from this grown woman? Is this situation out of my hands?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, that is yeah, it's none, it's gone. She doesn't put your name on that boy, then you go, why is that didn't do it? I don't put it on it.
Speaker 6: She doesn't put it on the him. She doesn't put it on him.
Speaker 2: He over there getting a seven year old ready for school.
Speaker 1: And everything that I want to talk to your mother.
Speaker 5: Boy throwing that baseball, damn thats good as him by now she look at the two major league prospects, your son and her son. Yeah, yeah, la later, I don't even know how you you you understand that boy over there, he can't believe.
Speaker 2: He gone.
Speaker 1: There's nothing the mom can do at this point, not a damn thing.
Speaker 2: He believed that's her soulmate too.
Speaker 6: He believed that too.
Speaker 1: You are thinking back, obviously, when you are.
Speaker 2: Older woman at twenty two, you know how many soulmates I had coming so mad.
Speaker 1: Oh man, nothing mom can do. Yeah, she already doesn't like this young woman though she doesn't like her at all.
Speaker 5: Ye, let me talk to you want? Yeah what, let's just chop it up. Listen, this is what it's gonna be. I know you're tripping, but this what's gonna be.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, all right. We have trying for another one.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: This one's from foo Quay in Salisbury, who says, I got home from work and my wife told me that my buddy stopped by and dropped off some cigars for me. He called me, but I missed his call. My wife said he'd be back. He was going to get her some soup from Panera because she told him she wasn't feeling well. He brought the soup back and I met him at the back door and told him thanks, but I wasn't in the mood to entertain. He said he could sense I had an attitude, and he was right. He said he was being a good friend to us both. Did I overreact? Was he just being nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think you did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because let me explain something to your wife. The one told her told him she was sick. He hey, let me go down here and get you some soup. All the dude did.
Speaker 2: He was trying to be your homie, and you didn't come in the house and you was, and you was. He didn't come in the house and food speed her spoons to eat her to soup. He just drop it off.
Speaker 1: You'd be okay with this if a man brought her wife some soup, and you'd be okay with it.
Speaker 5: Well, my homies, the dudes that I know, yeah, yeah, they about that life wonder. Look i'mna take care of yeah. Yeah, my dudes is about that life. Now.
Speaker 2: It's now if we ain't real.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, look, but but you don't want to fight.
Speaker 5: I gonna get into that position though, because all this fine about you being sick and all this hood you know, and.
Speaker 2: You're wining to me. You don't be wiringing no nobody else.
Speaker 1: That's I'm surprised at your answers.
Speaker 2: That's like, my problem is with the wife though, good, that's would be my problem.
Speaker 8: But if you spoon feed my wife when I'm walking in, y'all last sump of them, that's y'all last.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be right up there on that with g You can photoshop.
Speaker 11: More likely.
Speaker 1: At the end of the tech coming up twenty minutes after, we'll have more of this Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Well, April showers bring May flowers, and May flowers bring collin. So allergy sufferers are usually stuck indoors. Now, if you don't like to suffer through pollen season, you can move to Buffalo, New York. Why not? Buffalo, New York tops the US News and World Reports list of the best cities for allergy sufferers. Pollen levels are lowest and air quality is best in Buffalo. So we got to say a shout out to our Buffalo family while we're at it. On Power ninety three point seven w b l K is any are you guys.
Speaker 2: Look like Buffalo? I love Bubble.
Speaker 1: I've never been there, but I've known the people my father. You have any allergies or anything.
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 2: I got it, man, I got I got one policy to come. I'm the worst man.
Speaker 1: I can't function, but okay, so we moved to Buffalo.
Speaker 6: Probably you don't like blood, you don't like lightning, ain't nothing.
Speaker 10: You like calling? What?
Speaker 2: Nobody like? Violent? Everything wrong? I have a question.
Speaker 1: Yes, follow the.
Speaker 2: Buffalo in the spring. What we're gonna do in the winner.
Speaker 1: We're gonna bounce out.
Speaker 2: We cannot We're gonna fly us out.
Speaker 3: It's like a bird.
Speaker 1: But Chicago winters.
Speaker 2: I gotta before the fire Friday. I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 1: Not gonna bake it, you make.
Speaker 2: But I love buffalo all right?
Speaker 3: Have morning?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, buffalo wings. Right, more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour. We'll play around it? Would you rather? Right after this you're listening Harvey Morning Show, it's time for around it? Would you rather? Would you rather a fried blooney sandwich or sardines and crackers? Those are your choices, Sir Sardine.
Speaker 2: Strayed up and to stop six folk Worth, Baby, don't there? Tell me.
Speaker 5: Straight out and stop six folk work. You know how we're doing over that barbit? You fried bloona sandwich?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh the bolo?
Speaker 2: I never had one. I never had one. I have the sheer great joys of life.
Speaker 1: So it's fried bolognan barbecue.
Speaker 5: Had the sardine's I did know for that. I swowed them off at my daddy's. You've worked with my father construction. That was the one that she's one of our lunches was the Sobdines crackers with their mustard. That's worked for my left break up.
Speaker 4: I'm my day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but what how what's the boloney sandwich about?
Speaker 2: The flight?
Speaker 10: Mean? What is that?
Speaker 8: I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just fried its bread.
Speaker 5: And barbecue sauce you ain't never fried, and then poked that hole in the middle you ain't never think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she's.
Speaker 7: Talking about the ones with the Yeah, I've never had barbecue sauce on the fr I've never had that left, but.
Speaker 1: I've had lonely sandwiches, but not surprised like a man.
Speaker 2: You can upset with him.
Speaker 1: Sorry, all right, we're moving on. Would your rather jet ski at seventeen five miles per hour or zipline over the Grand Canyons? Which zip line?
Speaker 2: Oh hell, I'm not.
Speaker 5: You're not loan that take to get across that. How many times we had death thoughts and by the time I get across that, I'll be dead.
Speaker 2: Because you're faint, lifeless body just on the zip line. Just catch that. He died about half way to the course.
Speaker 1: All right, Would you rather have sex or can't make any noise or would you rather curse the entire time?
Speaker 5: Oh, curse your entire time doing six? Yeah, I don't care which one of you as long as I'm having it. I'm fair, don't.
Speaker 2: So, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've never done quiet, You've never done it quietly.
Speaker 2: You ain't never had to have quiet? Six. Wait, I can't no damn statements.
Speaker 1: Nothing you can get through this quiet? Little you were in the holiday.
Speaker 2: All my kids?
Speaker 1: All right? Care all that noise?
Speaker 9: Oh my sady?
Speaker 4: What's wronged?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 1: Last break of the day coming up, and we'll close out the show right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, here we are last break of the day on this Wednesday. It's been a good day, really good day.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And Steve, Before we get out of here, we have one more clo for you. This person meets your help. This is April, and Richmond.
Speaker 5: Could remark depends on how good it is. If not, I'm sure Junior will have another inquisitive question.
Speaker 1: All right, this is April and Richmond. April writes, I had sex twice with a married guy and he will not leave me alone. I met him when I was on vacation in New York. That was three years ago, and I haven't seen him since then. He won't stop texting and sending flowers. Should I give in and see him or not? She needs your help?
Speaker 6: Okay, Junior, get your question ready. I really don't care what you do.
Speaker 5: Once again, this is another example of the new norm I mean, you're you're ignoring the fact that, Okay, is he married or she married? He's married, he's married, You met him, you had sex with him. He won't stop calling. Should I contact him and give in? I don't care what you do. Really, I mean you know y'all come on now. You can't ask us to co sign this mess. I understand. Look, consensual sex is consensual sex. You can do anything you want to do. But in the words of my father in law, just because you can do something don't mean you should. And that ain't a true statement. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Now. You can go and see this man, but where you going? Though?
Speaker 5: It ain't it ain't gonna make it right. It don't mean it ain't gonna make it okay. That don't mean there ain't no risk involved it Just so all these new norms people got I just man, and but they act like it's like it's part for the course.
Speaker 2: So Julia wants your question.
Speaker 6: Man, Yeah, you know what, let me it talk about this.
Speaker 7: You know, the minute you tell somebody no, the minute you can't do something for them, you choose not to do it.
Speaker 1: You know, they just want to cut you off. They cut you off. But how do you know when you need to cut people off?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 5: Well, then thank you, yeah, thank you. I wish you would ask me for something. Then I don't come through with it, then you cutting me off? Okay, cool, thank you, thank you. But see it goes back to something I learned a long time ago, which was a great clothes and remark for me. I didn't understand what this guy had taught me. It is a guy that used to work for me, and he taught me something. And then he really taught me something. And the statement he made to me, and I didn't understand it at the time, but he said, loyalty has an expiration date, and I went, well, that don't sound cool, because if I'm loyal, I'm loyal to the end. But the lesson he was about to teach me and he taught it to me, well, was sometimes we are loyal to people whose loyalty to us has went away quite some time ago. How many times have you been loyal to somebody who, unbeknownst to you, had stopped being loyal to you, but you, being the person that you are, you remain loyal to them, not realizing that you were being loyal to a person who was no longer loyal to you. And then he taught this lesson to me because I was not understanding that. But then he turned around and he showed me exactly what he meant by that. And it was one of my great lessons in life, because I was employing him and keeping him around me and allowing him to exist when he was all about himself. He was just all all about him. He was trying to do things on the side.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: He even told somebody one time, Hey, if you want to meet with Steve, that's ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Who do that?
Speaker 5: I've never in my life told somebody there, I'd pay me some money to talk to me. Now, man, what are you talking about? I mean, it was just all types of deals. And so finally what I had to learn was the reason he told me that, and the reason he shared it with me because God needed me to learn this lesson that loyals he does have an expiration date. That sometimes you being the good person, the bigger person, the better person, you stay loyal to people who have long ago stop being loyal to you. And it caused me to take inventory.
Speaker 4: I do round.
Speaker 5: I used to do it every six months, but I've learned I've had to tighten that down. So every sixty days, I do a inventory check. I kind of go through my phones and my emails, and I make sure that everybody who can call me and touch base with me is a person who's pulling for me, cheering for me, or praying for me.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 5: And if you're not one of those people, I block you. Now, if you're a business person, you're not that close to me. You may have my number cause we're doing business. That's another thing. But I block people who are not pulling for me, cheering for me, or praying for me. And I just don't I don't have the time for that. I don't have the time for small remedial relationships. I just don't have that kind of time. So I take inventory every six days to go through my phone and my emails to make sure that the people who are surrounding my life are worth my time, because if they're not, their loyalty to you will expire right in front of your face, but usually behind your back. Those are my clothesing remarks. Y'all have a great one today. Hey, y'all talk to God today. He would absolutely love to hear from you. Okay, y'all do that, y'all stay in peace. Man, I'm out body here May.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show