Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Have you guys heard of a woman named Atiana Lopez.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: She's a twenty five year old, pink haired fitness model with over three hundred thousand Instagram fans. I have a photo for you if you maybe to jog your memory.
Speaker 1: Do you know her? No, but she's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: She's like a streamer in this picture. She breaks in over eleven thousand dollars a month thanks to her ultra hot posts. Oh yeah, but here's the thing a lot of her followers don't know is that she is one hundred percent artificial intelligence.
Speaker 1: She is totally made up. Why do I love this? It feels like a big trolls a big troll And you know, guys probably go nuh. I mean, obviously eleven grand a month.
Speaker 2: But you know what, Atiana is not alone. In fact, there's hundreds, if not thousands, of AI generated hot bots out there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, why aren't we selling AI footpicks right on our own?
Speaker 2: Well, now they have one place where they can all hang out together, because it's the first ever beauty pageant for AI generated models called Miss AI. Yeah, so Atiana is in the running there. She's gonna be there along with another fan fame, Emily Pellegrini's Emily I'm showing so you guys are on all the photos there, and Emily is the bodacious brunette who's making an eye popping ten thousand dollars in the first six weeks that she was on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Emily is, so, I feel like this is Jose's next relationship.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm giving up on humans. I'm totally in Emily.
Speaker 2: Back to the pageant for these AI models, Yeah, there's gonna be human judges that score them.
Speaker 1: Of course, we're based on three of course.
Speaker 2: Obviously we know human beauty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're the best judges, and they're basing it on three core categories overall beauty, tech, and social following, and the top hot bot will walk away with a thirteen thousand dollars reward.
Speaker 2: Why do I think there's not one female involved behind the boss or in the y.
Speaker 1: It's mad creating fake women for.
Speaker 3: Other men because we know female beauty better than anybody. Anyways, you can see some of the AI contestants on our Insta stories at Brook and jeffreyfriend listeners.
Speaker 2: Check out those hoax, hotties. We're gonna send it over to our own hot bot digital jam Digital Ji digital because AI not real at all.
Speaker 1: Jacob, just ones and zeros. Take it away, everybody.
Speaker 4: It's a special day, not just for the show, but for the entire country.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Because back in seventeen seventy five, on this very day, American patriot Paul Revere had his famous ride warning the colonists that the British Army was coming. And wouldn't you know it, that historical moment in history coincides with the birthday of another famous American hero. Really, the one, the only, Courtney Kardashian.
Speaker 2: I think the British guys are coming.
Speaker 4: The American media personality and socialite rose to fame back in two thousand and seven. Some would say she's more famous and influential than Paul Revere while he was galloping through some podunk town in Virginia.
Speaker 1: She was also focused on.
Speaker 4: American freedom with her spinoff Courtney and Kim Take Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, motions so patriotic.
Speaker 4: So today I'll give you a famous quote and you have to tell me Courtney or Paul in a special patriotic who said it?
Speaker 1: Edition of plenty of twenty.
Speaker 2: I could see a lot of overlap between these two.
Speaker 1: This could be harder than you think. We're super easy. I feel like they both love hats. We both did a questrian growing up.
Speaker 4: We're gonna start with the woman who's got shirtless posters of Paul Revere all.
Speaker 1: Over her cubicle. That's Alexis.
Speaker 4: Alexis. Your first quote is okay, your conversations are too long? Bye?
Speaker 1: Who said that?
Speaker 4: Was that? Courtney Kardashian or American revolutionary Paul Revere? True?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take a risk and say Courtney Alexis.
Speaker 4: Is saying that was Courtney Kardashian. That is such.
Speaker 1: A difficult game. Let's go over to Brook.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: Brook.
Speaker 4: Here's your quote. There's a time for casting silver, a time for casting cannon. If that isn't the red, it should be exact.
Speaker 2: Read it should be could say that after like five sangrias.
Speaker 1: I could see here actually shaking a salad.
Speaker 3: Why she said it?
Speaker 4: Health companies. I'm having a hard time, like Alexus, but I'm gonna go Paul Revere. Brooks said, Paul Revere, that is correct. Jose, it's your turn. Here's your quote, Jose, no matter what you do, You'll never run away from you. Is that Courtney Kardashian or Paul Revere.
Speaker 1: No matter what you did, Kim, You're never gonna run away from you.
Speaker 4: It does sound like a song lyric that she could be repeating from Blink. You know what, Satney Jose said, Courtney Kardashian, that is it's good old pr Jose. I'm sorry if he was pretty back then the first person eliminated from Courtney versus Paul. Let's go to Jeffrey. Jeffrey, your quote let every man do his duty? Is that Corney kardashi.
Speaker 2: From Season four, episode three that came the second bachelorette party with all the male dancers.
Speaker 3: Let every man do his duty.
Speaker 5: I do see someone with rip away pants caliform right now.
Speaker 2: Chris Jenner shout that you might be getting a mixed up. I feel like I have to play it safe here and go with Paul Revere on that one.
Speaker 1: Jeffer said, Paul Revere. That is correct.
Speaker 4: There, we're back to Alexis. Alexis, let's look on the bright side now. I have a huge closet, guys.
Speaker 1: Is that Paul Revere or Courtney.
Speaker 2: Kardashi colonial closets, to my knowledge, notoriously small all that stuff.
Speaker 4: But Courtney Alexis said, Courtney, that is It's correct, Alexis for two of it to be Jay Brook strive for progress not perfection? Is that Corney Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my kids always lecture me mom. Practice doesn't make perfect. Practice makes progress, and she's got a lot of kids. I'm leading towards Courtney. But Paul Brooks, said Paul Revere. That is that's correct, Jeffrey, here's your quote. Every person has the power to make a difference.
Speaker 4: Is that Courtney Kardashian or Paul Revere.
Speaker 2: Be saying that could be on a target. I'm just gonna say that it was Courtney.
Speaker 1: Jeff said Courtney. That is all right, ladies, we're down to the final couple quotes.
Speaker 4: Here we go. Next person to get one wrong loses. Alexis, you got smarter since hanging out with me. Is that Courtney or Paul Revere?
Speaker 1: I wanted to be Paul, alex said Paul Revere. That wh is it's right incorrect? That was Courtney Kardashian. Brook That means you've won the first ever Paul versus Courty edition of Love Me Some American History. JA, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Choose Jose, Jose, You're gonna be getting shocked and you're gonna be singing Party in the U. S A by Miley cyrus.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: I put my hands up the play that song.
Speaker 4: But Blas fly Way, Alexis Rangers, you got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 5: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,