Speaker 1: One eight hundred d uy away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred do you y away.
Speaker 3: We don't get many requests like this, but we love when we do. Asking us to prank a person who's getting close to retirement. Oh yeah, give him one last laugh before they sail off into the distance when they need it. And today we call a guy who owns a chain of laundromats and what he doesn't know is he's about to be in big trouble because there's a retirement. There's a sharp tongued lawyer with a dash of Southern charm who's ready to take him for everything he's worth. I'm talking about Big Rick, and I think he's got a legit case. But hear it for yourself and your phone tap right now?
Speaker 4: Another?
Speaker 2: Why Hello, there is this hilarious owner of the laundromat on a forty second in James.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I own a laundromat there. Who's there? Well?
Speaker 2: Hello, friend, and good morning to you. My name is A big Rick.
Speaker 4: Okay, I am a lawyer.
Speaker 2: You may have seen my TV commercial for Big Ricks Biscuits, Banjo's and Bodied at Home.
Speaker 4: That is me. I haven't seen that.
Speaker 2: We are the Southern Slingers of Legal Solutions. We also own the company Peachtree Pair of Legals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm all right.
Speaker 2: You see the theme friend Southern?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see the same on the TV.
Speaker 2: I'm dressed up as a big old judge in a court room, you see. And then instead of a gavel, I'm holding a big old turkey leg in my hand. That was towards the holiday season.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I met that. So well, what exactly can I do for you, Big Rick?
Speaker 2: I'm actually calling because one of my clients was doing laundry over your little establishment recently, and he got himself hut was a long tailed cat in a room full of rock and chests. Imagine that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I can't imagine that. I have no idea what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, you see, my client was using one of your fancy tumble spin heating machines or whatever. I don't know what your city folks call them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we call them dryers.
Speaker 2: Oh a dry yell? Is that creole?
Speaker 4: I do like me some creole, my friend, I don't know what creole is.
Speaker 2: But Jenne who he had just done, finished his load, and that buzzer went off like a whole hour on a moonlit night.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: There was a buzzer sound.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they all do, They all do that one. Look here's the issue.
Speaker 2: The issue is that dryer my client was using did not have any warning signs on it.
Speaker 4: Well, a warning sign about what a buzzer.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that the contents inside could be hotter than a long headed billigot and a Louisiana pebble.
Speaker 4: Patch on the dryer. Okay, wells are going to be hot.
Speaker 2: Okay. What I'm trying to tell you is my client reached in and grabbed a sack and eat on fried up one of his meat hooks, nice and crispit.
Speaker 4: Wait minute, you're saying he burnt his and on a sock. How is that even possible?
Speaker 2: Well, that would be my question for you in court, friend, how is that possible?
Speaker 4: If you're gonna assume me because you're moron, friend doesn't know that dryers are hot, Go right ahead, Hopefully.
Speaker 2: We can keep this behind legal doors. If you know what I'm saying, and you would just ride us a check to the tune of forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I will just walk away. I will actually probably do a little dance on the way out the door. I'm being honest, but I will walk away.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I guess you would if you got forty thousand dollars for a hot sock.
Speaker 2: No, look at your friend. If I was you, I would just pay the money because I have a very successful track record of litigating similar did we say legal A legal A kerfuffle?
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 2: Well, you're gunna because I represented a client last year who slipped and fell at a payday loan store. Now he was bugglarizing the place, but does not mean accidents don't happen.
Speaker 4: You know what, I have heard enough of this be as Oh, I don't think you did.
Speaker 2: That man got paid twice, once from the negligent owner who had recently watched the floors in second that big bag of money he was making off with, they just done gave it to him.
Speaker 4: You are a crook, a sister and an ambulance skaker, I don't word have anything to do with you.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds like you have issues, friend. Well, my issue is your wife said that you would be laughing by the end of this phone call, and you are not laughing whatsoever?
Speaker 4: Did you just say my wife?
Speaker 2: Oh, your wife, Sally, her and I had a long talking She set you up for this prank phone call. And if you don't laugh, she said, you will testify against.
Speaker 4: You in co O. So do you know Sally? Do you know my wife Sally? Laugh?
Speaker 2: Because this is a brain bone call. This is actually say from Brook and Jeffrey of the Morning Man.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I can't believe my wife did this.
Speaker 2: She said, you own a laundromat and you're getting close to retirement, and I don't know. She said, just mess with you somehow. Well, submission of complish, Okay, time to retire today.
Speaker 4: I just might do that because this is pretty over the top.
Speaker 2: Friends, Well, if you need a lawyer to sue yourself, I know a guy who will take the case.
Speaker 4: I guarantee we win. I'm at a top peachtree apparently right. Oh, of course.
Speaker 2: Also the slinger is.
Speaker 4: Oh call, I'll call him too. Wake up every morning. With poom tabs. Weekday mornings on the twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,