Speaker 1: Hear me confession.
Speaker 2: I can't take back all arms.
Speaker 1: Speak out of Texas seventy five nine two, that says. My wife caught me crying the other day. I told her it was because of an old high school friend had died, but it was actually over an episode of Blue I just watched with our kids.
Speaker 2: Blue is tapping into some adult stuff right now. I'm telling you the other day, I think Blue be good for you to watch. Jose.
Speaker 1: See, it's not safe to tell the truth in your real life, not even to your family. The only safe place is right here on our show, during the Mass Speaker, where you can stay anonymous and shed all those secret tears that Pap Patrol made you cry. That's right, and one of our listeners wants to tell her truth today, she's chosen to go by Angela. So Angela, welcome to the cry zone.
Speaker 2: You're safe here, Yeah, guy, Actually start Jose and I. You show us one sappy video and both of us are just welled up.
Speaker 1: Even thinking about a SAT video proof of this studio because of all the tears that get shed in here. But Angela, the voice changer is on. You are the mass Speaker. Whenever you're ready let's hear your confession.
Speaker 3: So my friends confess something to me recently, So my confession, but it's a secret, and it made me pretty frustrated.
Speaker 2: You're the one in the friend group that can never keep the secret, are you?
Speaker 1: We love gossips on the ship. Go ahead, what did your friend tell you?
Speaker 2: So it's an old.
Speaker 3: College friend of mine, you know, the type like really fun, kind of flighty hooky, not just like focused on school but a good time you know. Yeah, and regular jobs were never really her things, so we were always curious what she would do after college. But so for the last few years she's been running like a fruit and bed. She stand at a local farmer's market.
Speaker 2: That checks out and then she.
Speaker 3: Ye like the slow eastkirts and like by organic you know, a yeah, she both you know, like the type of picture she posts on Instagram right, just at different events with her little tent and her funny little plan words with it.
Speaker 2: That's where she's got her crystals lined up to make sure her energies, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's good that she found something like she likes.
Speaker 3: Okay, we were all like cool, she got it figured out, but then she just told me she's not even a farmer. He doesn't gardens. She goes to like a local grocery store whenever they have a deal, and she'll just buy them in bulk and wash them and repackage them in those little like wooden boxes.
Speaker 2: You know. Wait what So.
Speaker 3: Then she goes to the farmer's market and pretends to be part of it and says, like organic, even it's not. It's basically conning people and reselling like all the apples or whatever at a higher price.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: When I see a science as organic, I don't question. I just go, oh, that's why it's two dollars more.
Speaker 2: Well, there's no regulations right at a farmer's market.
Speaker 1: Don't you need to like apply with a permit and show your license and things in order to get us a spot there.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if he like forges those do they really check them or.
Speaker 2: Like I'll say, I had my best friend in junior high. Her parents were running the same type of scheme. They were literally importing tomatoes and cucumbers from Canada and then we if I stayed the night at her house, I would have to stick her I'm not joking, hundreds of tomatoes and they would resticker them with spirit Light Greenhouse tomatoes on there, and so they were called spirit Light Greenhouse tomatoes and people thought that they were.
Speaker 1: Growing locally and they had children as part of the scheme. I swear name any crime. Brook has a friend in Idaholt.
Speaker 2: Laundry, Like, you don't know where that stuff is coming from?
Speaker 1: Never thought, Like, my mind is blown right now, Angela. So your friend confessed to you that she's basically scamming people at the farmers market selling regular apples. Yeah, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 3: Well, it's just not cool. Like I told her that karma's going to get her and it's a terrible idea. And so she actually almost got caught.
Speaker 2: Once no buy another farmer or something.
Speaker 3: Someone found a dol sticker.
Speaker 2: Get there.
Speaker 3: I know she came up with this story. I'm a fly about like, oh yeah, there's just pranks for going around sticking them on all of our stuff there, like anti farmer's market.
Speaker 2: They're like the farmers market, are you locally growing pineapples? You know?
Speaker 1: It is kind of shady, but a lot of the people who go to the farmer's market are so like snooty and pretentious. Only by my organic cum quads here.
Speaker 2: I think that they're may be trying to like care about the environment a little bit by local so.
Speaker 3: That okay, Well, I just want to say, if she's listening, I'm not saying your name, but you know who you are. And I think, for the record, this is a terrible ideas.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well it's like it's what vintage clothes shops do, right, Like they call it vintage, but really they just went to Goodwill and found the cutest stuff on the racks and then now we're selling it for triple wow. So I don't know, I mean, is it that wrong? Then I don't know if it's right or wrong, but it's what's happening. You know.
Speaker 1: Maybe give Brooke the girl's phone number because she wants to buy some fruit. But thanks for confessing text in seventy five nine to two. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you our next mass speaker. Your phone taps coming up right after this.
Speaker 2: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning