Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw the study out of Cambridge, but doctors say, no matter what, especially during allergy season, do not hold a sneeze in Oh really really, because if you do, not only can you get serious health complications, but out the other end, we'll shoot some TikTok click shock, and that is almost impossible to queen. Yeah, it's TikTok click shock. Going over the best TikTok from the past week, we're gonna get right to your first TikTok click shock, which is from a cookbook author name Marilyn Smith who's in her fifties. Her user name online is Marilyn the Queen of Fiber.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, wow, this really goes with your opening.
Speaker 1: She just got tens of thousands of views on her latest post where she shares her new healthy life hack to keep your body in working order. I'll let Marylyn explain it.
Speaker 3: About sixty minutes after we've eaten, we put on are running shoes and off we go. Now why do you do this? Well, we eat a lot of fiber, so we have gas every many times. And uh yeah, you fart when you walk, So that's why I named it that. But the main reason that we do the fart walks is because by walking for as little as two minutes, we should walk for about ten, fifteen, twenty, but not really quickly. It's more than a moderate walk. We are helping to reduce our chances of developing type two diabetes. So sign yourself up for heartwalks.
Speaker 2: For fart walks. You never when I see someone coming down the sidewalk and they switch sides of the streets, maybe they're just on a fart walk and they're trying to be curious.
Speaker 1: They're not terrified of you, or they're scared of someone. In the comments put forget hot girl summer, this year, it's fart walks. I dare you to post a video of yourself using that hashtag never never. She would lab the active would love it just to prove science wrong. I fart all the time and I never walk. You can do it laying down. I hope you guys know that. And I also did develop type two diabetes.
Speaker 2: I think that was the lack of walking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to give you the crown for thank you. That's a TikTok click shock. Let's go to your next TikTok click shot from a girl in California named jessicaver Shelley, and she put up a video that got o her one point seven million likes because her mom had to take an important zoom meeting, so right before she told everyone in the house they had to be quiet. This is really, really, really important. Except the mom made one mistake.
Speaker 2: What was that She left.
Speaker 1: Her dog's water bowl right next to her work desk, and the zoom call went like this, you were dog.
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 3: So I have some good news too, So let she go down below to.
Speaker 2: Questions earlier about dog slurping ever distract I don't know. I feel like no one believed her.
Speaker 1: Obviously, a bunch of people weighed in, saying, maybe don't put your dog's water dish right next to your workday.
Speaker 4: You couldn't even hear.
Speaker 1: Anyone till that's empty. Another said, rumor has it that dog is still drinking. It's a good lesson though, before your next online work meeting. Okay, where you put.
Speaker 2: The water that we learned something today to click shot.
Speaker 1: That's a TikTok click shock here.
Speaker 2: Next TikTok click shots.
Speaker 1: From a dentist in jolly Old England who's going viral for her important message on the three times you should never brush your teeth.
Speaker 2: Why don't I feel like we shouldn't believe English.
Speaker 1: Doubt a grain of salt, But we're still going to play here.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: You should never brush after you've just vomited. This is because the contents of the stomach are extremely acidic, and the mouth is in a very acidic state too. If you brush straight after, you're basically wearing away you're enamel. You should never brush straight after breakfast. This is because if you brush your teeth, you're rubbing that acid on the tooth, which is a mineral, and it can wear it down. Don't brush your teeth after you've just had sweet wait at least sixty minutes. This is because when you've just eaten sweets, the mouth has digested it into an acid, and the acid is going to get rubbed on the teeth and destroy the nammal.
Speaker 1: Basically, you have a two minute window in your entire day brush you do not miss it, or don't take the risk.
Speaker 2: Shard who's a nasty person not brushing their teeth after they throw it out?
Speaker 1: I don't care about my enaimel. At that point, you nudge right down to the gums. If you can rally go back to the party and be like, wait, everybody, just give me like three hours.
Speaker 3: It's not safe.
Speaker 1: That's a TikTok click shot and your final extra cute shot. This one was posted by a mom who got millions of views on this. She was filming her daughter eating food at a Mexican restaurant. So why is it so popular Because her daughter, who looks like she's maybe like three or four years old, thinks that she knows how to pronounce the word case idea?
Speaker 4: Okay, sidylla.
Speaker 1: Well here's how that went.
Speaker 4: What's that called the idea?
Speaker 3: A case of idea? Nathan always as it's an idea?
Speaker 4: What do you call it?
Speaker 1: I got a case of ideas?
Speaker 2: Case I'm the worst one, because you know I have to. I have the older one and then the younger one, and the older one is always trying to correct the younger ones pronunciation. I'm like, don't change it. It is so adorable. Don't dear correct you, no.
Speaker 1: Matter how disrespectful it is. That's told you, soup's cute. And that's the perfect way to end this edition. TikTok. Shock're gonna go viral now. We're gonna do your phone chap
Speaker 3: Right after this freaking Jeffrey in the morning,