Speaker 1: Okay, let's be honest. You already know we sound dumb, but it's time you go find out how dumb we look. Okay, just go to all of.
Speaker 2: Our socials at Brook and Jeffrey after you heard the full show, which starts right now.
Speaker 3: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Have you guys heard of a woman named Atiana Lopez.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: She's a twenty five year old, pink haired fitness model with over three hundred thousand Instagram fans.
Speaker 3: I have a photo for you if you maybe to jog your memory. Do you know her?
Speaker 1: No, but she's gorgeous.
Speaker 5: Actually like a streamer in this picture.
Speaker 4: She breaks in over eleven thousand dollars a month thanks to her ultra hot posts.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, But here's the thing a lot.
Speaker 4: Of her followers don't know is that she is one hundred percent artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: She is totally made up.
Speaker 1: Why do I love this? It feels like a big trolls and you.
Speaker 5: Know, guys probably go nuh. I mean, obviously eleven grand a.
Speaker 4: Month, But you know what, Atiana is not a In fact, there's hundreds, if not thousands, of AI generated hot bots out there.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, why aren't we selling AI footkicks?
Speaker 5: Right, it's not on our own anymore.
Speaker 4: Well, now they have one place where they can all hang out together because it's the first ever beauty pageant for AI generated models called Miss AI. Yeah, so Atiana is in the running there. She's gonna be there, along with another fan fame, Emily Pellegrini.
Speaker 5: Here's Emily. Emily.
Speaker 4: I'm showing so you guys are on all the photos there. And Emily is the bodacious brunette who's making an eye popping ten thousand dollars in the first six weeks that she was on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Emily is so sexy.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is Jose's next relationship.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm giving up on humans. I'm totally in Emily.
Speaker 4: Well, back to the pageant for these AI models. There's gonna be human judges that score them. Of course we're based on of course.
Speaker 1: Obviously we know human beauty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, d're the best judges, and they're basing it on three core categories overall beauty, tech, and social following. And the top hot bot will walk away with a thirteen thousand dollars reward.
Speaker 1: Why do I think there's not one female involved behind the boss or in the y. It's men creating fake women for other.
Speaker 4: Men because we know female beauty better than anybody. Anyways, you can see some of the AI contestants on our instant stories at Brooke and Jeffreyirlfriend listeners.
Speaker 3: Check out those hoax hotties.
Speaker 6: We're gonna send it over to our own hot Bot Digital gam Digital.
Speaker 4: Ji Digital because AI not real at all.
Speaker 6: Jacob, just ones and zeros take it away. It's a special day, not just for the show, but for the entire country.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 6: Because back in seventy seventy five, on this very day, American patriot Paul Revere had his famous ride warning the colonists that the British Army was coming. And wouldn't you know it, that historical moment in history coincides with the birthday of another famous American hero, really, the one, the only Courtney Kardashian.
Speaker 3: I think three British guys are coming.
Speaker 6: The American media personality and socialite rose to fame back in two thousand and seven. Some would say she's more famous and influential than Paul Revere. While he was galloping through some podunk town in Virginia, she was also focused on American freedom with her spinoff, Courtney and Kim Take Miami.
Speaker 3: Yeah, motions so patriotic.
Speaker 6: So today I'll give you a famous quote and you have to tell me Courtney or Paul in a special patriotic who said it? Edition of plenty of twenty.
Speaker 4: I could see a lot of overlap between these two.
Speaker 6: It could be harder than you think or super easy.
Speaker 1: I feel like they both love hats.
Speaker 6: We both did a questrian growing up. We're gonna start with the woman who's got shirtless posters of Paul Revere all over her cubicle. That's Alexis. Alexis. Your first quote is okay, your conversations are too long.
Speaker 8: Bye.
Speaker 6: Who said that? Was that? Courtney Kardashian or American revolutionary Paul Revere?
Speaker 1: He had that true. Take a risk and say Courtney Alexis.
Speaker 6: Is saying that was Courtney Kardashian. That is such a difficult game. Let's go over to Brook.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I'm nervous.
Speaker 5: Brook.
Speaker 6: Here's your quote. There's a time for casting silver, a time for casting cannon. If that isn't the red, it should be read.
Speaker 4: It should be could say that after like five sangrias I could.
Speaker 1: See here actually shaking a salad. Why she said it? Yeah, health companies. Yeah, I'm having a hard time like Alexus, but I'm gonna go Paul Revere.
Speaker 6: Brooks said, Paul Revere. That is correct, Jose. It's your turn. Here's your quote, Jose, No matter what you do, you'll never run away from you. Is that Courtney Kardashian or Paul Revere?
Speaker 5: No matter what you did, Kim, You're never gonna run away from you.
Speaker 1: It does sound like a song lyric that she could be repeating from Blink one.
Speaker 6: You know what, Jose said, Courtney Kardashian. That is it's good old pr Jo. I'm sorry if you pretty walk back then the first person eliminated from Courtney versus Paul. Let's go to Jeffrey Jeffery. Your quote, let every man do his duty is that Courtney kardash.
Speaker 4: From Season four, episode three that came second bachelorette party with all the male dancers.
Speaker 3: Let every man do his duty.
Speaker 1: I do see someone with rip away pants caliform, right.
Speaker 4: Chris Jenner shout that you might be getting a mixed up. I feel like I have to play it safe here and go with Paul Revere on that one, Jeffer.
Speaker 6: Said, Paul Revere. That is we're back to Alexis. Alexis, let's look on the bright side.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: I have a huge closet, guys. Is that Paul Revere or Courtney Kardashian colonial closets?
Speaker 4: To my knowledge, notoriously small all that stuff.
Speaker 6: But Courtney Alexis said Courtney. That is It's correct, Alexis two for two. Give it to me, Ja brook Strive for progress not perfection? Is that Courtney Kardashian?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my kids always lecture me mom. Practice doesn't make perfect. Practice makes progress, and she's got a lot of kids. I'm leaning towards Courtney.
Speaker 6: Paul Brooks said, Paul Revere. That is that's correct, Jeffrey, here's your quote. Every person has the power to make a difference. Is that Courtney Kardashian or Paul Revere? Moment?
Speaker 5: Wouldny be saying that could be.
Speaker 1: On a target.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say that it was Courtney.
Speaker 6: Jeff said Courtney.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 6: All right, ladies, we're down to the final couple quotes.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Next person to get one wrong loses. Alexis, you got smarter since hanging out with me, is that Courtney or Paul Revere?
Speaker 1: I wanted to be Paul's said Paul Revere.
Speaker 5: That is it's right incorrect.
Speaker 6: That was Courtney Kardashian Brook. That means you've won the first ever Paul Versus Courty edition of.
Speaker 1: Love Me Some American History. Ja, I'm gonna choose Jose.
Speaker 4: Jose, You're gonna be getting shocked and you're gonna be singing party in the U s a by Miley cyrus.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 10: I put my hands up the plays.
Speaker 7: By way Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Is there anywhere on earth that seems more down to earth wholesome than your local farmer's market. Yeah, local business owners selling they're hand grown and handmade goods.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: A busker playing something on a tub banjo.
Speaker 4: Some kids playing in like the puddle next to the sewer.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, good times.
Speaker 4: But what if I told you there's actually some shady stuff going on behind the scenes there farmers. And I'm not even talking about what happens after closing hours between the animal balloon guy and the organic honey girl.
Speaker 5: I always knew it sounds sticky.
Speaker 4: We have a woman on the phone who claims one tent at the farmer's market is actually a scam, and she's embarrassed to say her friend is the person running it. You're gonna hear it in a brand new mass speaker. It's not the honey girl. You're gonna hear it coming up.
Speaker 5: He confession I can't take back Earl Farms Speaker.
Speaker 4: Out of Texas, seventy five nine two. It says, my wife caught me crying the other day. I told her it was because of an old high school friend had died, but it was actually over an episode of Blue I just watched with our kids.
Speaker 1: Blue is tapping into some adult stuff right now. I'm telling you the other day, I think Blue be good for you to watch. Jose.
Speaker 4: See, it's not safe to tell the truth in your real life, not even to your family. The only safe place is right here on our show, during the mass speaker, where you can stay anonymous and shed all those secret tears that Pap Patrol made you cry. That's right, and one of our listeners wants to tell her truth today. She's chosen to go by Angela. So Angela, welcome to the cry Zone.
Speaker 3: You're safe here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Actually start, Jose and I you show us one sappy video, and both of us are just weld up.
Speaker 5: Even thinking about a say video.
Speaker 4: Proof this, dude, you because of all the tears that gets shed in here. But Angela, the voice changer is on. You are the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 11: So my friends confessed something to me recently. So my confession, but it's a secret, and it made me pretty frustrated.
Speaker 1: You're the one in the friend group that can never keep the secret.
Speaker 5: Aren't you.
Speaker 4: We love gossips on the go ahead, What did your friend tell you?
Speaker 1: So it's an old.
Speaker 11: College friend of mine, you know, the type like really fun, kind of flighty hooky, not just like focused on school but a good time you know. Yeah, and regular jobs were never really her things, so we were always curious what she would do after college. But so for the last few years she's been running like a fruit and veggie stand at a local farmer's market.
Speaker 1: All that checks out, Yeah, like the slow easkirts and like by organic you know, absolutely okay.
Speaker 11: Stereoties she both, you know, like the type of picture she posts on Instagram right just at different events with her little tent and her funny little plan words with it.
Speaker 1: That's why she's got her crystals lined up to make sure her energies right.
Speaker 4: Well, hey, I mean it's good that she found something like she likes.
Speaker 11: Okay, we were all like cool, she got it figured out, But then she just told me she's not even a farmer. He doesn't garden. She goes to like a local grocery store whenever they have a deal, and she'll just buy them in bulk and wash them and repackage them in those little like wooden boxes.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 11: Wait what So then she goes to the farmer's market and pretends to be part of it, and he says, like organic even though it's not. It's basically conning people and reselling like all the apples or whatever at a higher price.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 10: When I see a science is organic, I don't question.
Speaker 5: I just go, oh, that's why it's two dollars more.
Speaker 1: Well, there's no regulations right at a farmer's market.
Speaker 4: Don't you need to like apply with a permit and show your license and things in order to get us a spot there.
Speaker 11: So I don't know if she like forges, they really check them.
Speaker 1: Or like I'll say, I had my best friend in junior high. Her parents were running this same type of scheme. They were literally importing tomatoes and cucumbers from Canada and then we if I stayed the night at her house, I would have to stick her I'm not joking hundreds of tomatoes and they would resticker them with spirit light greenhouse tomatoes on there, and so they were called spirit like greenhouse tomatoes and people thought that they were.
Speaker 5: Growing and they had children.
Speaker 6: Part of the scheme.
Speaker 3: Did I swear name any crime?
Speaker 4: Brook has a friend in idohol.
Speaker 1: Like, you don't know where that stuff is coming from?
Speaker 10: Always never thought, like my mind is blown right.
Speaker 4: Now, Angela, So your friend confessed to you that she's basically scamming people at the farmers.
Speaker 5: Market selling regular apples.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 8: Well, it's just not cool.
Speaker 11: Like I told her that karma is going to get her and it's a terrible idea. And so she actually almost got caught.
Speaker 1: Once no buy another farmer or something.
Speaker 11: Someone found adult sticker.
Speaker 6: Did get there.
Speaker 11: I know she came up with the story on a fly about like oh yeah, there's just pranks for going around sticking them on all of our stuff or like anti farmer's market.
Speaker 5: They're like a farmer's market.
Speaker 1: Are you locally growing pineapples?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 4: It is kind of shady, but a lot of the people who go to the farmer's market are so like snooty and pretentious.
Speaker 3: Only buy my organic cum quads here.
Speaker 1: I think that they're may be trying to like care about the environment a little bit and by local So that's good.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I know what.
Speaker 11: Well, I just want to say, if she's listening, I'm not saying your name, but you know who you are. And I think, for the record, this is a terrible idea.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like it's what vintage clothes shops do, right, Like they call it vintage, but really they just went to Goodwill and found the cutest stuff on the racks and then now we're selling it for triple wow. So I don't know, I mean, isn't that wrong? Then? I don't know if it's right or wrong, but it's what's happening.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: Maybe give Brooke this girl's phone number because she wants to buy some fruit.
Speaker 3: But thanks for confessing. Text in seventy five nine too.
Speaker 4: If you have a confession you've been holding on to we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you our next mass speaker. Your phone taps coming up right after.
Speaker 7: This freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: We don't get many requests like this, but we love when we do. Asking us to prank a person who's getting close to retirement. Oh yeah, give him one last laugh before they sail off into the distance.
Speaker 5: Laugh at they need it.
Speaker 4: And today we call a guy who owns a chain of laundromats. And what he doesn't know is he's about to be in big trouble because there's a retirement. There's a sharp tongued lawyer with a dash of Southern charm who's.
Speaker 3: Ready to take him for everything he's worth.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about Big Rick, and I think he's got a legit case. But hear it for yourself and your phone tap right now?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 5: Why Hello?
Speaker 12: There is this hilarious owner of the laundromat on a forty second in James.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I own a laundromat there who Well.
Speaker 5: Hello friend and go to morning to you. My name is a Big Rick.
Speaker 8: Okay, I am a lawyer.
Speaker 12: You may have seen my tea commercial for Big Rick's Biscuits, Banjo's and bodied at.
Speaker 5: Home, that is me.
Speaker 8: I haven't seen that.
Speaker 5: We are the Southern Slingers of Legal Solutions.
Speaker 12: We also own the company Peachtree Pair of Legals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm all right.
Speaker 5: You see the theme, friend, Southern?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I see the same on the TV.
Speaker 12: I'm dressed up as a big old judge in a court room.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 12: And then instead of a gavel, I'm holding a big old turkey leg in my hand.
Speaker 5: That was towards the holiday season.
Speaker 8: Sorry I met that. So well, what exactly can I do for you, big Rick?
Speaker 12: I'm actually calling because one of my clients was doing laundry over your little establishment recently, and he got himself hut wo's than a long tailed cat in a room full of rock and chests.
Speaker 5: I imagine that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well I can't imagine that. I have no idea what he's talking about.
Speaker 12: Well, you see, my client was using one of your fancy tumble spin heating machines or whatever.
Speaker 5: I don't know what your city folks call them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we call them dryers.
Speaker 3: Oh a dry yell?
Speaker 5: Is that creole? I do like me some creole, my friend.
Speaker 8: I don't know what creole is.
Speaker 12: But Jennel, who he had just done, finished his load, and that buzzer went off like a whole hour on a moonlit night.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: That was a buzzer sound Yeah, they all do, They all do that. What is the issue?
Speaker 12: The issue is that dryer my client was using did not have any warning signs on it.
Speaker 8: Well, a warning sign about what a buzzer.
Speaker 12: I'm not saying that the contents inside could be hotter than a long haired billigold and a Louisiana pepple patch.
Speaker 8: The dryer, okays, are going to be hot.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 12: What I'm trying to tell you is my client reached in and grabbed a sock and eat on fried up one of his meat hooks, nice and crispit.
Speaker 8: You're saying he burnt his hand on a sock. How is that even possible?
Speaker 12: Well, that would be my question for you in court, friend, how is that possible?
Speaker 8: If you're gonna assume me because you're moron, friend, doesn't know that dryers are.
Speaker 12: Hot, go right ahead, Hopefully we can keep this behind legal doors if you know what I'm saying, and you would just ride us a check to the tune of forty thousand.
Speaker 8: Dollars forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I will just walk away.
Speaker 12: I will actually probably do a little dance on the way out the door if I'm being honest, But I will walk away.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess you would if you got forty thousand dollars for a hot sock.
Speaker 5: Now, look at you, a friend.
Speaker 12: If I was you, I would just pay the money because I have a very successful track record of litigating similar did.
Speaker 5: We say legal a cut a legal kerfuffle?
Speaker 8: I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 12: Well, you're gonna because I represented a client last year who slipped and fell out a payday loan store. Look now he was bugglarizing the place, but it does not mean accidents don't happen.
Speaker 6: Oh, you know what.
Speaker 8: I have heard enough of this be as.
Speaker 5: Oh I don't think you did.
Speaker 12: That man got paid twice once from the negligent owner who had recently watched the floors in second. That big bag of money he was making off with, they just done gave it to him.
Speaker 8: You are Crystal sister and an ambulance skaser. I don't work have anything to do with you.
Speaker 12: Well, it sounds like you have issues, friend, Well, my issue is your wife said that you would be laughing by the end of this phone call, and you are not laughing whatsoever?
Speaker 8: Did you just say? My wife?
Speaker 5: Oh, your wife, Sally, Her and I had a long talking. She set you up for this prank phone call.
Speaker 12: And if you don't laugh, she said, you will testify against you in court.
Speaker 8: You know, Sally? Do you know my wife? Sally?
Speaker 5: Laugh? Because this is a brain won't call.
Speaker 10: This is actually I'll say from Brook and Jeffrey of the morning.
Speaker 8: Man, I'm sorry, I can't believe my wife did that.
Speaker 10: She said, you own a laundromat and you're getting close to retirement, and I don't know.
Speaker 5: She said, just mess with you somehow.
Speaker 8: Well, commission of tomplish?
Speaker 5: Okay, time to retire today.
Speaker 8: I just might do that because this is pretty over the top.
Speaker 12: Friends, Well, if you need a lawyer to sue yourself, I know a god who will take the case.
Speaker 5: I guarantee we WILLI I'm.
Speaker 8: At a top Peachtree apparent right away.
Speaker 5: Of course, all Southern Slingers.
Speaker 13: I'll call them too.
Speaker 7: Wake Up Every morning was tabs weekday mornings on the twenties, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Sometimes when you're in a relationship, you're gonna have to deal with the haters. Oh, the ones who don't believe in your relationship. You have doubts that it's the real thing. Yeah, I know, whether that's your best friend, or your in laws or one of your side pieces.
Speaker 5: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I just don't see this working out between Judge. Well, not too long ago, those haters were us. Wow, we thought maybe one of our listeners was just getting played, and we tried to warn him.
Speaker 3: Well, we may need to eat our words today.
Speaker 4: Guess who's back to fill us in on what's happened since appearing on our show. We're possibly gonna throw love right into our face for a special second date update.
Speaker 3: Update.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do it right after that second date update, whether.
Speaker 3: We want to admit it or not.
Speaker 4: Guys usually have a type when it comes to dating. Yes, maybe you're into brainy girls or sporty types, or ones with really large hands that can open the pickle jars that you can't.
Speaker 1: I want to meet that girl too.
Speaker 4: But one of our listeners, Zach, clearly has a specific type that's kind of unusual.
Speaker 3: He's attracted to beautiful women. Beautiful, isn't that right?
Speaker 13: Sack unattainable for most, not for me.
Speaker 4: We're here for you, though, because apparently he's found a brand new unattainable woman that he wants to track down.
Speaker 1: Who'd you meet this time?
Speaker 13: The beautiful girl named Taylor. I met her on not like the average dating app, one of those higher end ones, you know. And then she spends a lot of time in my hometown and in Vegas. I noticed she's a model. She models like she's wearing these fancy outfits riding horses, and those outfits are not made for riding horses. Let me tell you that.
Speaker 8: Okay, it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like maybe a photo shoot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hope, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like we're pretty far into this and we haven't quite gotten to her personality or like your connection.
Speaker 3: I mean, no one really cares about any of that broke Yeah.
Speaker 1: She does. She cares very much about that. I mean, she gets hit up non stop, probably by men looking for dates. Why did she go out with you out of out of everybody?
Speaker 3: Try not to take that as an insult, Okay, I mean.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it sounds like she probably gets inundated.
Speaker 13: Well, to be honest, I really think it's my persistence, you know, Like we've been chatting for a few months now.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow? Is she responding in those last in those last couple of months or.
Speaker 13: Yah, she's responded like five to ten percent of the time.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Well.
Speaker 4: She sounds like a busy woman. It's all the horseback modeling and takes a lot of time.
Speaker 1: How did you get to know her when she's responding so little?
Speaker 13: So we've actually met up?
Speaker 1: Oh you did?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I noticed she was back home the app lets you see the location?
Speaker 1: Oh that seems dangerous, just like when when you're in town.
Speaker 10: Yeah, if you can tell, people will be like, this is a person's.
Speaker 5: A mile away?
Speaker 3: Yeah, within five miles something.
Speaker 1: Where did you guys go?
Speaker 5: What did you do?
Speaker 13: So? I just sent her a text. I was like, made dinner reservations for two at this five star place? Would you like to go?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 13: And she was like yes, but I'm warning you I'm a little stressed out. And we sit down for dinner. Get this she starts.
Speaker 3: To cry, Oh, she's really sad.
Speaker 13: Yeah, And then I realized the reason she's been stressed out lately is because she doesn't have a car anymore.
Speaker 4: And do you know why does she have you said anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is it like.
Speaker 10: Gone or is in the shop?
Speaker 13: She didn't want to go in the detail. She was like, it doesn't matter. I just don't have one anymore. I'm like she was explaining, like the reason she's stressed out is not just because she lost the cars, because she can't get to her shoots and it's affecting her career.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sucks. I am a little concerned about the next.
Speaker 7: Thing that happens.
Speaker 3: Why what happens?
Speaker 1: You guys don't see what shot and needs something? Yeah, you don't see what she's setting him up for.
Speaker 13: Sounds like a nice lady, So you guys know where this is going. Basically told me she would like for me to help her well, to buy her a car.
Speaker 1: They can get this done.
Speaker 3: Specify a new car. She just said, a car.
Speaker 1: That's reasonable.
Speaker 13: Like, I'm not am I'm not going to buy her a car for birthday.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 13: I did let her borrow my mom's car.
Speaker 1: How long did she have it for?
Speaker 13: She had it for a little over a week.
Speaker 1: She's had it so she still has it.
Speaker 5: So she stole it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so that's the thing. This isn't just to get a second date. I need your help to get my mom's car back.
Speaker 5: To gosh, what did you tell your mother?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 13: My mom's on break right now, she's not back for another few days. She doesn't need.
Speaker 10: What did you tell her? Did you tell her it was your separate car? Did you say, oh, you can borrow my mom's car.
Speaker 13: I just told her I can arrange for a car, so she thinks it's yours.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: Did you give her a time limit? Did you give her a time limit?
Speaker 13: She said it was just going to be a couple of dates, and now it's in a week.
Speaker 1: Wait, does it is the location thing on the app still working? Because now I think we do need to find her.
Speaker 13: I know what you guys are thinking and how it seems, but like we text back and forth quite a bit since our dinner. Like it's not that she had stole it or anything. We're still not It's just kind of awkward to be like, YO, give me my car back.
Speaker 4: Thanks for putting the responsibility on us to get this done for you and your mom.
Speaker 5: By the way, the reason why is.
Speaker 10: Weird the girls don't agree is because he looks good right now. He doesn't want to blow it and say this wasn't my car.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you guys don't have to let her know it's my mom's car, like, don't blow my cover.
Speaker 8: See up?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, all right, Well we'll come back.
Speaker 4: We'll call beautiful tailor for you, and we'll try and get you another date and hopefully get your.
Speaker 3: Mom's car back.
Speaker 4: God second date update right after this second date update.
Speaker 1: You're in the middle of a second date update update, and we're gonna find out how the couple is doing right after you here part two.
Speaker 4: Today, we're trying to figure out where in the world is mom's borrowed car because he offered to let his date Taylor, who's an Instagram model by the way, borrow it so that she could get to her photo shoots more easily.
Speaker 10: And I think she's more than an Instagram she's like a real life model.
Speaker 4: It's a very generous thing for him to do without his mom's permission. First, the problem is that was a week ago and Zach has not gotten the car back yet.
Speaker 3: He also wants another date with her too.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe he was to go out again with her.
Speaker 5: So's a borderline fell in at this point the situation.
Speaker 1: He's the one the letter borrow is he's not doing anything wrong. He hasn't even asked for it back yet.
Speaker 4: The thing is, we've been so wrapped up with the car borrowing stuff we kind of got sidetracked from asking more about the actual date in the time that they spent together, like, Zach, was there any like romantic? Was there a kiss at the end of the night or anything like that.
Speaker 13: I mean, obviously when I gave her the key, she gave me a little kiss on the cheek, the che.
Speaker 14: Your Yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I think.
Speaker 4: Really, what's happening here is the people in this room are jealous of it.
Speaker 1: I wish I had my mom's car to drive around.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Let me just say this, jealousy is the purest form of flattery. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm sure it's gonna work out great.
Speaker 4: We're going into this with a lot of positivity. Let's call Taylor, try and get your mom's car back, and then also get you a date with this smoking hawt girl.
Speaker 13: Okay, this is exciting. I haven't spoken to her since the date, so it's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Claire, Hey, is this Taylor?
Speaker 15: Missus Taylor.
Speaker 3: Hey Taylor Taylor.
Speaker 4: I hope you're not driving right now. You're on a radio show with a team called Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Oh, I usually take the call through my agent.
Speaker 10: Oh no, we just want an interview please.
Speaker 5: You have the hottest model in the industry.
Speaker 4: We're not looking to book you for anything, but we did hear that you're a model from one of our listeners that you want on a date with recently.
Speaker 3: This isn't about hiring me for a job.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Models are actually pretty useless in radio, can't see much.
Speaker 3: What we're doing is something called a second date update.
Speaker 4: That's where we have listeners email the show if they're trying to get a hold of somebody they went out with.
Speaker 3: So you recently went out with a guy named Zach.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Wait, remind me who Zach is again.
Speaker 4: You you went on a date with him about a week ago.
Speaker 1: He said that you were stressed out and you showed up and you were crying.
Speaker 2: Wait, give me more.
Speaker 3: Who you don't remember crying?
Speaker 4: Zach has a fleet of cars that he owns, and I think that you may be driving.
Speaker 3: One of them.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I believe that I do have a car of.
Speaker 1: His Okay, now we know who Zach is.
Speaker 2: Thoughts, Yes, no, I still need this car.
Speaker 1: I've been on the date you thought of him like, he's obviously a really like giving caring dude to let you use one of his cars.
Speaker 2: No, he's he's great. Okay, this is anything else you needed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is way more challenging than I thought it was going to be. So maybe it would just be easier if we had Zach talk to you directly, because he's on the other line right now.
Speaker 3: I wanted to talk to.
Speaker 13: You high sailor. Oh, how's it going? How's the car?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hi, Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 13: If you ever get confused about like any of the features, you know, I can always come over help out, show you like to see you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm just I'm sorry.
Speaker 13: I've been so busy for sure. I mean this is just like been the worst week ever.
Speaker 2: And you know what, Actually, I'm glad you called because so in my last shoot someone walked off with my bag and I loved that bag and all of my stuff in it. And I know this like really great place is like an amazing discount on Louis. But you no, she's asking you out of Wait, why are you involving yourself in this?
Speaker 13: You wouldn't come on guys. First, the car trouble that she had, and now her bag, that's like a lot for anyone to go through. Let's just try to be in her shoes, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually she likes the red bottoms.
Speaker 13: Look, I don't know what you guys are talking about.
Speaker 2: Almost all of my stuff is in Vegas right now. I'm like kind of stranded here, like I don't have any of my supplies, my bag is stolen, I have car trouble, like and you.
Speaker 3: Guys can like no pity.
Speaker 1: Zach said that you're from here, you don't have any friends or family to help you out. I mean this is a guy that you literally didn't know who we were talking about two minutes ago.
Speaker 2: You know what, I really don't have time for this.
Speaker 3: I am very stressed out.
Speaker 2: I've got a lot of my slates. So, Zach, are we doing the bag thing or not? Because I might to love like super packed and I need to like figure out what's happening.
Speaker 13: Of course we're going to do the back. I apologize for these guys. They don't understand, you know, Like, guys, how expensive can luggage, be like I inherited a lot of like bags from my dad.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 1: Oh, so maybe you have what you could just borrow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like an old Samson, like from ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Leather side, I'm allergic to dust, so I really need new clean things in my life.
Speaker 3: Dusted the suitcase. I think it's weird.
Speaker 1: The car, I will say, Zag, it's not that bad of a trade if you get the car back and then buy here a bag.
Speaker 2: I mean, wait, I need this.
Speaker 8: I still need this car.
Speaker 1: I didn't say.
Speaker 2: And he came about giving the car back what I thought.
Speaker 3: You before, right, he might need it back, though.
Speaker 13: Taylor, Like, for real, Yeah, I was thinking, like by Wednesday the car should be back. Why don't you have another car?
Speaker 2: I mean you came in a different car.
Speaker 13: I mean I got a fleet of cars. I don't know if you heard my homie safe, but you know it's I need them best. You know, we could actually do dinner again too.
Speaker 2: Look, you really might need this car.
Speaker 8: I think it's a week two of the most.
Speaker 3: That's pretty simple, Zach. You could swing that right.
Speaker 13: Shoot you know, yeah, obviously, honey, of course I could make that work for you.
Speaker 3: Oh God, Okay, don't listen.
Speaker 8: To these losers.
Speaker 2: You're just sad.
Speaker 4: She's probably allergic to gift cards. They were in our in our prize closet. It's pretty dusty and dusty gift cards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so gift cards.
Speaker 13: I haven't used those in years, but I didn't even know they still made those things ever.
Speaker 5: Since you got that black card, you don't to worry about it.
Speaker 3: So you got it.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you're gonna go out one time, right, Taylor?
Speaker 3: We have that locked in.
Speaker 2: I mean the day may have to float depending on like my schedule when I got four and it keeps changing by the minute.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's understandable totally, but uh, you to work it out.
Speaker 3: I feel like this has been a success.
Speaker 4: We set out to find out where the car was, get him another date, and now we've done that, plus added a new luxury bag into the mix.
Speaker 5: Oh yay, okay.
Speaker 1: And for the first time ever, we don't got to pay for dinner.
Speaker 7: Yeah, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: We all doubted the months ago. The guess who is back to prove us all wrong. It's Zach himself on again for an update update.
Speaker 3: Zach, How you doing man?
Speaker 13: I'm doing good? How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Wait? Is it only Zach on the phone?
Speaker 3: Is Taylor there?
Speaker 13: No, Taylor's a little busy right now. But you guys are wrong.
Speaker 5: Oh really we were. We thought she was using you.
Speaker 4: For there was a lot of doubt in here. What happened after we got off the phone with you.
Speaker 13: So she didn't return the car for about a month.
Speaker 1: Who your mom would a month without her car?
Speaker 13: She did, But like it was just a misunderstanding, you know, like, to be honest, I was the one who was getting antsy, and I just kind of reported the car stolen, which was my bad?
Speaker 5: You steal?
Speaker 1: Did you just casually drop that?
Speaker 13: I mean, look, I'm not the kind of guy that gets taken advantage of, so I just had to take a stack.
Speaker 1: So what part are not wrong?
Speaker 13: You gotta hear me out. So, like she got caught running a stop light and they took her in actually, and then get this, like so she's in jail and she uses her one phone call on me, Like how romantic is that?
Speaker 1: She just wanted the charges dropped?
Speaker 13: Come on, guys, this is romance.
Speaker 3: Like a phone call from jail that wasn't romantic.
Speaker 1: So with you, you felt bad when they finally caught her.
Speaker 13: I did because like, I'm not a monster, I have compassion, and like it's just her using that one phone call for me meant like so much to me, and I was like, this is the right thing to do, So I went and paid her bail.
Speaker 1: You the report that you put in.
Speaker 13: It was a misunderstanding.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So what Where's where's Taylor? Now?
Speaker 13: She's moving to Vegas and I'm helping her get started over there, like you know, just paying the deposit in the first month.
Speaker 3: But you're too good of a guy.
Speaker 13: I'm just supporting her dreams, you know, Like we're not in a committed relationship. She said, she wants to see things step by step.
Speaker 3: But like, have you guys ever gone on a dat and like kissed?
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's coming. Year ten of this relationship is going to be super happy.
Speaker 13: Yea, my man, she's just misunderstood, that's all.
Speaker 1: And there's nothing we can say to change your mind on that.
Speaker 13: No, this is like the happiestuff. Then she's amazing.
Speaker 5: We're happy.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 4: By happiness, that's good luck with the whole thing with Taylor.
Speaker 3: Man, keep us updated on your situation, all right.
Speaker 5: We're happy, you're happy.
Speaker 1: Honestly, keep the police updated.
Speaker 13: Yes, you guys are going to feel so silly when you're at our wedding one day.
Speaker 1: I know who will be paying for it.
Speaker 7: It's broken Jeffrey in the morning, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Maybe the most embarrassing thing to ever happen during a work from home zoom meeting.
Speaker 3: And yes we have the audio.
Speaker 5: Lets go.
Speaker 4: Plus, you've always heard that you're supposed to brush your teeth at least twice a day. But when shouldn't you brush? And one dentist says there's three specific times when it's a really really bad idea. And her post is now going viral. You're gonna hear it when we play the audio coming up in a brand new click.
Speaker 3: Shot that's happening right now.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you saw the study out of Cambridge, but doctors say, no matter what, especially during allergy season, do not hold a sneeze in oh really really, because if you do, not only can you get serious health complications, but out the other end, we'll shoot some TikTok click shock, and that is almost impossible to queen. Yeah, it's TikTok click Shock. Going over the best TikTok from the past week, We're gonna get right to your first TikTok click Shock, which is from a cookbook author name Marilyn Smith who's in her fifties. Her user name online is Marilyn the Queen of Fiber.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, wow, this really goes with your opening.
Speaker 4: She just got tens of thousands of views on her latest post where she shares her new healthy life hack to keep your body in working order.
Speaker 3: I'll let Marylyn explain it.
Speaker 9: About sixty minutes after we've eaten, we put on are running shoes and off we go. Now, why do you do this while.
Speaker 3: We eat a lot of fiber?
Speaker 9: So we have gas and uh yeah, you fart when you walk, So that's why I named it that. But the main reason that we do the fart walks is because by walking for as little as two minutes, we should walk for about ten to fifteen twenty but not really quickly.
Speaker 3: It's more than a moderate walk.
Speaker 5: We are helping reduce our.
Speaker 9: Chances of developing type two diabetes. Oh so sign yourself up for heart docks.
Speaker 1: For heart walks. You never when I see someone coming down the sidewalk and they switch sides of the streets. Maybe they're just on a fart walk and they're trying to be curious, terrified.
Speaker 5: Or they're scared of someone.
Speaker 4: In the comments put forget hot girl summer this year, it's fart walks. I dare you to post a video of yourself using that hashtat never.
Speaker 6: Never would abdact, it would love it just.
Speaker 5: To prove science wrong. I fart all the time and I never walk. You can do it laying down. I hope you guys know that. And I also did develop type two diabetes.
Speaker 1: I think that was the lack of walking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to give you the crown for thank you. That's a TikTok click shock. Let's go to your next TikTok click shot from a girl in California named Jessica R. Shelley, and she put up a video that got her one point seven million likes because her mom had to take an important zoom meeting, so right before she told everyone in the house.
Speaker 3: They had to be quiet.
Speaker 4: This is really really, really important, except the mom made one mistake was that she left her dog's water bowl right next to her work desk, and the zoom call went like this.
Speaker 14: Dog her dog right now? So I have some news too, So she go down below to.
Speaker 1: Your questions earlier about dog slurping ever so distracting.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like no one believed her.
Speaker 4: Obviously, A bunch of people weighed in, saying, maybe don't put your dog's water dish right next to your workday.
Speaker 5: You couldn't even hear anyone.
Speaker 1: Till that's empty.
Speaker 4: Another said, rumor has it that dog is still drinking. It's a good lesson though, before your next online works meeting. Okay, where you put the water at that?
Speaker 1: We learned something today to shot.
Speaker 3: That's a TikTok like shock. Here next TikTok shot.
Speaker 4: It's from a dentist in jolly old England who's going viral for her important message on the three times you should never brush your teeth.
Speaker 1: Why don't I feel like we shouldn't believe English.
Speaker 3: Dentist doubt with a grain of salt, but we're still going to play here.
Speaker 16: It is you should never brush after you've just vomited. This is because the contents of the stomach are extremely acidic and the mouth is in a very acidic stay too. If you brush after you're basically wearing away you're enamel.
Speaker 7: You should never.
Speaker 16: Brush straight off to breakfast. This is because if you brush your teeth, you're rubbing that acid on the tooth, which is a mineral and it can wear it down. Don't brush your teeth after you just had sweet wait at least sixty minutes. This is because when you've just eaten sweets, the mouth has digested it into an acid and the acid is going to get rubbed on the teeth and destroy the namal.
Speaker 4: Basically, you have a two minute window in your entire day brush you do not miss it or don't take the risk.
Speaker 1: Shard who's a nasty person not brushing their teeth after they throw it out?
Speaker 4: I don't care about my enammel At that boy, you budge right down to the gums.
Speaker 10: If you can rally go back to the party and be like, wait, everybody.
Speaker 5: Just give me like three hours.
Speaker 3: It's not safe.
Speaker 4: If that's a TikTok click shot and your final extra cute shot. This one was posted by a mom who got millions of views on this. She was filming her daughter eating food at a Mexican restaurant, So why is it so popular? Because her daughter, who looks like she's maybe like three or four years old, thinks that she knows how to pronounce the word case idea.
Speaker 3: Okay said, well here's how that went.
Speaker 14: What's that called the idea?
Speaker 3: A case of idea?
Speaker 1: Nathan always has. It's an idea.
Speaker 7: What do you call it?
Speaker 1: Idea?
Speaker 4: Got a case of ideas?
Speaker 1: Case of I'm the worst one, because you know I have too. I have the older one and then the younger one, and the older ones always trying to correct the younger ones pronunciation. I'm like, don't change it. It is so adorable. Don't dear correct you, no matter how disrespectful it is.
Speaker 3: He told you, soup's cute. And that's the perfect way to end this edition. TikTok shock, They're gonna go viral.
Speaker 7: Now Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Well, who's back. It's Danielle who's oh in one. She's the hair stylist to the stars, what stars or just a mod down the street, you know, whoever's available. But Danielle doesn't just like her job.
Speaker 3: Some people like it.
Speaker 4: Danielle loves being a hair stylist.
Speaker 3: She gets to make people feel.
Speaker 4: Good every day and play therapist while they're in the chair.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Honestly, what's the juiciest piece of gossip that you got this Weeked? It's spill. We won't say.
Speaker 15: Oh boy. I actually had a client come in who was telling me about this guy that she was seeing. And she goes on and the story sounded very familiar, and then it turned out that it was my client directly after her ex husband.
Speaker 1: Who make it.
Speaker 15: I'm just going to keep my mouth shut and smile.
Speaker 1: I actually know a lot about the man that you are actually going out with.
Speaker 15: More than I care to know.
Speaker 4: Most therapists don't tell what all their clients are like going through in their personal lives, but Danielle is a different type of their spills the team stylist.
Speaker 3: It's a type of thing.
Speaker 1: I hear all the juicy stuff from the other people that come into my stylist. There's no secrets, there's nothing stays with your stylist.
Speaker 3: Okay, glad to rules.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Brooke, you have to leave the room now so that me and Danielle can talk.
Speaker 5: Just you guys, hear Brooke dyes her hair.
Speaker 4: Don't tell anyone but Danielle. You know how the game works. You got thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you can say pass, You do have to beat her out, right though, if you want to win, are you ready?
Speaker 13: Okay?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay? Good luck?
Speaker 4: Your time starts now. Which Kardashian's sister turns forty five today? Is it Kim Courtney or Chloe? In the Toy Story movies, the wiener dog is named.
Speaker 13: What uh pack?
Speaker 4: There are ten provinces, but how many territories are there in Canada?
Speaker 15: Five?
Speaker 3: Gastronomy is the study.
Speaker 13: Of what your stomach?
Speaker 4: The Black Hills is home to what famous US monument Mount Rushmore. In the world of Harry Potter, the spell aguamente creates what out of thin air? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Alright, well done.
Speaker 4: Danielle Brook is gonna now come back into the studio. And rumor has it that Danielle is going to be going to the coast for her birthday?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is this a landmark birthday? You finally turn in twenty one? Danielle?
Speaker 15: I am twenty one plus twenty plus more.
Speaker 5: What do you like experience?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do with the coast?
Speaker 15: My friend lives down on the coast, so we're gonna go stay with her. She just turned forty and so we're going to celebrate our birthdays together.
Speaker 1: Watch up for two drunk forty year olds wondering you got it?
Speaker 4: And then when we come back, we want to hear all the gossip about hers. Yeah, yeah, I can tell us everything. Now, Brooke, it's your turn.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You ready?
Speaker 4: Your time starts now. Which Kardashian's sister turns forty five today? Is it Kim Courtney or Chloe Courtney? In the Toy Story movies, the wiener dog is named what oh stretchy? There are ten provinces, but how many territories are there in Canada?
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 4: Gastronomy is the study of what food?
Speaker 3: The Black Hills is home to what famous US monument?
Speaker 1: Uh? The you know, the one with all the president's faces, Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 4: In the World of Harry Potter, the spell Aguamenti creates what out of thin air water?
Speaker 3: This could have been a good one today.
Speaker 4: Let's head on over to the scoreboard and see how you did with Jose Let's put another shrimp.
Speaker 1: Danielle, you got to today, okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay?
Speaker 6: And then Brook, you did give the.
Speaker 1: Same amount of questions yeah, but my hair doesn't look as good as hers, probably not.
Speaker 5: But you got four?
Speaker 4: No, sorry about that then? Yeah, going to zero and two all time against Brook. Oh man, let's get some answers in for everybody though. The Kardashian sister turning forty five today is Courtney. She turns forty five. She is the oldest of the sisters. In the Toy Story movies, the wiener dog is named Slink or slinky, stretch you something, because he has that's slinky in the middle of him. There are ten provinces in Canada, three territories, the Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nanabuto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's one of those.
Speaker 4: The astronomy, thank you. Gastronomy is the study of food the culture relationship of food with people. Black Hills is home to Mount Rushmore and Harry Potter. Aguamenti creates water.
Speaker 15: Yeah, ah man.
Speaker 1: That's all right. You got two. Right, you're onward and upward. Right, next time you call in, maybe you'll get three.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 13: I did better to sign them last time. That we're moving from there we.
Speaker 3: Go and here's the good news.
Speaker 4: Even though you didn't beat Brooke just for playing, you get a pair of tickets to see Caane Brown's In the Air Tour at t Mobile Park on August sixteenth.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 4: Go get your tickets to see multi platinum country artist Kane Brown today.
Speaker 3: You can sign up a ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 8: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Okay, And before you go, I've just been thinking, do I go back to banks? Do I cut banks again? Or do I not?
Speaker 15: Because in style?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we'll talk off air.
Speaker 15: Okay, we'll talk off Hey, Danielle, thanks for coming and playing again.
Speaker 4: You're welcome anytime. We're gonna do Windbrooks Bucks, same time tomorrow
Speaker 7: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.