Speaker 1: Well, look who's back. It's Danielle, Who's Ozero and One. She's the hair stylist to the stars, what stars or just a moud down the street, you know, whoever's available. But Danielle doesn't just like her job. Some people like it. Danielle loves being a hair stylist. She gets to make people feel good every day and play therapist while they're in the chair.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Honestly, what's the juiciest piece of gossip that you got this weekend? It's spilled. We won't say.
Speaker 3: Oh boy. I actually had a client come in who was telling me about this guy that she was seeing. And she goes on and the story sounded very familiar, and then it turned out that it was my client directly after her ex husband.
Speaker 2: Who make it.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to keep my mouth shut and smile.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, I actually know a lot about the man that you are actually going out with.
Speaker 3: More than I care to know.
Speaker 1: Most therapists don't tell what all their clients are like going through in their personal lives, but Danielle is a different type of their spills the tea stylist.
Speaker 2: It's a type of thing I hear all the juicy stuff from the other people that come into my stylist. There's no secrets, there's nothing stays with your stylist.
Speaker 1: Okay, glad to the rules? Yeah, well, Brooke, you have to leave the room now so that me and Danielle can talk. Just you, guys.
Speaker 2: Hear Brooke dyes her hair.
Speaker 1: Don't tell anyone but Danielle. You know how the game works. You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you can say pass. You do have to beat her out right though, if you want to win, are you ready?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, good luck. Your time starts now. Which Kardashian's sister turns forty five today? Is it Kim Courtney or Chloe? In the Toy Story movies, the wiener dog is named.
Speaker 3: What uh pack?
Speaker 1: There are ten provinces, but how many territories are there in Canada?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 1: Gastronomy is the study.
Speaker 3: Of what your stomach.
Speaker 1: The Black Hills is home to what famous US monument Mount Rushmore. In the world of Harry Potter, the spell aguamente creates what out of thin air?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Alright, well done. Danielle Brook is gonna now come back into the studio, and rumor has it that Danielle is gonna be going to the coast for her birthday. Oh, is this a landmark birthday? You finally turn in twenty one?
Speaker 3: Danielle, I am twenty one plus twenty plus more.
Speaker 2: What do you like experience? What are you gonna do with the coast?
Speaker 3: My friend lives down on the coast, so we're gonna go stay with her. She just turned forty and so we're gonna celebrate our birthdays together.
Speaker 2: Watch for two drunk forty year olds wondering.
Speaker 1: You got it? And then when we come back, we want to hear all the gossip about her. Yeah, yeah, I can tell us everything. Now, Brooke, it's your turn. Are you ready? Yeah? You ready? Your time starts now. Which Kardashian's sister turns forty five today? Is it Kim Courtney or Chloe Courtney? In the Toy Story movies, the Wiener dog is named.
Speaker 2: What oh stretchy?
Speaker 1: There are ten provinces, but how many territories are there in Canada?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 1: Gastronomy is the study of what food The Black Hills is home to? What famous US monument? Uh?
Speaker 2: The you know the one with all the president's faces Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 1: In the world of Harry Potter, the spell Aguamenti creates what out of thin air?
Speaker 2: Water?
Speaker 1: This could have been a good one today. Let's head on over to the scoreboard and see how you did with Jose Let's put another shrimp, Danielle, you got to today, okay, okay, okay, And then Brook you did get the same amount of questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but my hair doesn't look as good as hers, probably not, but.
Speaker 1: You got four No, sorry about that, Dan, Yeah, going to oho and two all time against Brook. Oh man, let's get some answers in for everybody though. The Kardashian sister turning forty five today is Courtney. She turns forty five. She is the oldest of the sisters. In the Toy Story movies, the wiener dog is named Slink or slinky stretch you something because he has that's slinky in the middle of him. There are ten provinces in Canada, three territories, the Northwest territories, Yukon and Nanevut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 1: One of those. The astronomy Thank you. Gastronomy is the study of food, the culture relationship of food with people, Black Hills is home to Mount Rushmore and Harry Potter Aguamenti creates water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ah man, that's all right, you got.
Speaker 2: Too right, you're onward and upward. Right fist time you call in, maybe you'll get.
Speaker 3: Three yep, I did better just sign them last time.
Speaker 1: So we're moving out there we go. And here's the good news, even though you didn't beat Brooke. Just for playing, you get a pair of tickets to see Caane Brown's In the Air tour at t Mobile Park on August sixteenth. Right, yeah, it's awesome. Go get your tickets to see multi platinum country artist Kane Brown today. You can sign up a ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, And before you go, I've just been thinking, Yeah, do I go back to Banks? Do I cut Banks again? Or do I not?
Speaker 1: Because in style?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well we'll talk off air.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll talk off Hey, Danielle, thanks for coming and playing again.
Speaker 1: You're welcome anytime. We're gonna do Windbrooks Bucks same time
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, frooking Jeffrey in the morning.