Speaker 1: All right, so Steve, this is from Rob on Steve Harvey FM. He said, this past weekend, when I was weed eating the strip of grass between my neighbor's house and mind, I accidentally got the weed eater too close to her air conditioner and it got caught up in a wire between the air conditioner unit and her house. I didn't think I cut the wire, but the next day I saw an AC repair truck in her driveway. Should I say something to her about me possibly being the cause of her AC troubles? Or should I just keep my mouth shut?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wait? The right thing to do, the right thing to do is say, hey, look, I think when I was a weed need no accidentally cut your thing. I'm willing to pay for that. That would be the right and navely thing to do, especially if it's a woman over there and you a man, and you did that, and this woman got to fix her air conditioned dog. You don't know what her situation is, you to cause it. That's the right ingest thing to do, now that I would do that?
Speaker 1: Okay, Why to be honest, look at this, they never thinks to uprise about it.
Speaker 2: Well, if it was a man, Okay, I'll be standing over there with my weedy to drinking coffee talking to the repair man. So what you think happened? How much that's cost? Hill? Yeah? Man? Why you over here? Can you check mine? Make your mine?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: But don't but don't put that on the bill, Okay?
Speaker 1: So ginger. It depends if it's a man or a woman. All right, all right. The next one is from Kirk Steve on Steve Harvey f M. He says, is it a violation of bro code to go out with the fine ex girlfriend of your best friend? Yes?
Speaker 2: Anytime you ask, is it a violation of bro coat? You already know it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you already know Okay, so listen to what he says. He says, last week she started to hit me up over social media, and I have to say I've enjoyed catching up with her. She and my friend dated about ten years ago, and it's not like it ended badly. It just kind of fizzled away. Then she moved out of state and recently came back and is telling me how much she thought of me over the years. So do I run it by my dog first? Or should I just do it feels right and worry about it later.
Speaker 2: Bruh, listen to what you said. Yeah, do I do what feels right? And where body late? You have a negative connected to what you're trying to call a positive. Do I do what feels right and wherebody late? Now, brouh, you already know that you out of line. I tell you what you do? Man, Why don't you call up your home and say, hey, man, she didn't hit me up. I know y'all dated ten years ago. I really forgot about it. She been hitting me up and uh on social media? I check it with her. How you're doing I'm trying to figure out turns out man, she want to holler at me? Man, how you feel about that? Bruh? And go on and say that.
Speaker 1: To her to what's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Okay? Because see, why don't you say that to him for? Cause what you write us for? Because I'm telling you right now, you done broke bro cod. You already know that. I already know that him. We all want to right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that's first thing. So so he's trying to say, it's been ten years, so it should be over.
Speaker 2: We don't over if it feel right and worry about it later. He'd already know and then he knows too much particulous. It ain't like they broke up on bad terms. It just kind of fizzled a way. See, you got too much inside information for you to all of a sudden no not have no damn it. It ain't nobody else for you to. All these women out here, all these all these women out here.
Speaker 1: So he's breaking broke.
Speaker 2: Code's breaking it. You ain't got no DM You can't deemn no damn body.
Speaker 1: So there's no time limit on bro code. There's nothing.
Speaker 2: Man law. You know, Man law is man law. Ain't no got your limitations on this. This is what we do. No, you don't get to do that. If you you can't sit with your knees touching because it was crowded in there, that's just the law, all right. More, can't no man sit nowhere with his knees touching you already? I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Yes, more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show