Speaker 1: And it's time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 2: What you got junior. Philadelphia pulled it off one O five to one O four over Miami. Man. What a game that was.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Philly was down by twelve in the first half and came all the way back and uh man, you know, Jimmy Butler almost had a scare in the first quarter where he sprang his knee. Said it could be mcl injury. So they do have to play on Friday against Chicago, so we'll see if he makes that game. You know, Tyrese Maxi gave nineteen my man joeln b with twenty three and fifteen. Uh it was really the Nicholas Batum show, the tune show, because he had twenty points six to ten from three great games. So Philly takes it one O five to one oh four. Poor management at the end by Miami. Man, you know, you were down by four and you just take a shot with one second left. Hit it by Tyler. Hero, But you should have been got the shot up at least filed see if you can get another possession. That's what they should have did, but they didn't do that. So five one oh four Philly, Congratulations. But the other game, Oh my gosh, the other game, well, Atlanta Chicago won thirty one to one sixteen. But did y'all see Kobe White. This brother finished with a career high forty two points in the game. Man, it was just like his It was his game. It was all he looked like they couldn't stop him. Would you see zero with the ball? Play some defense because he's doing whatever he wants to do out there. He was killed him out there. Man. Uh you know, so Trey young Man had five turnovers in the first quarter. You know, he's coming off that injury with his fingers, so he was didn't look that well. But he did finish with twenty two points, so tenn assists. Pretty good game. But uh, Deontay Murray finished with thirty, so hey, you know that's it and Lana out they got it, they out, So yeah, they out. So you know, Philly takes the seven c they'll play they'll play the Knicks in the first round. Philadelphia and New York. So we're gonna see who gonna pull that out on who you think you feel for that up?
Speaker 1: Philly and New York.
Speaker 2: M h oh, New York, the two New York, the two Seeds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but it ain't. Jason Randall out Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Philly Field, Huh, you're gonna go with you gonna with Philly tilted Heavely.
Speaker 1: You have good sports report, very impressive, very very impressive sport that I felt like I was talking listening to a sportscaster.
Speaker 2: I just reporting the game. I don't know what you thought it was gonna be. This what happened. Thank you, Jr. Take to win, baby, take it. Okay.
Speaker 1: So when I compliment him, you can't win, I can't win either. You are. I'll show you what I can do tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh I I probably need all right, thank you. Coming up at the top of the hour, a man on social media needs some advice Steve.
Speaker 1: He says he may have damaged his neighbor's air conditioner unit. We'll talk about it right after this. Uh, you're listening to Harvey Morning Show.