Speaker 1: All right, Steve. Time now to check your voicemail. If you would like to leave Steve a message, call him at eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve, you might just hear your call on the air, ready, Steve, Yes, here we go. A white female voter in Atlanta left a message for you.
Speaker 2: Hey, Steve, this is Linda.
Speaker 3: I live it at the Atlanta area. And the woman that you announced about the Chick fil A and all that other stuff and the garbage that she's feeding is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I am white.
Speaker 3: And I would never ever ever support Trump.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 3: I believe in everything that you say. And I hope that the message that.
Speaker 2: You get out there Steve and Morning crew.
Speaker 3: I hope you'll get that message out to these people.
Speaker 5: And have them vote right. Let's not make this mistake again.
Speaker 3: It was a mistake.
Speaker 1: He's rude, he's crude, and this can't happen.
Speaker 6: But Steve, you keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Love you and love your Jean.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: Word lerd Okay, Well she haven't habit, bro, because you know you can't. I'm just speechless at times about this country that we have, I mean, and the adacity and the hypocrisy that resides in this country is sickening to me.
Speaker 6: And here we are, man, were.
Speaker 4: Just sitting here with this foolishness all over again. This man is not a quality person, you know. I was on stage a family feud. On one of the breaks, I just said, look, I don't mind a person being conservative. I don't mind. I don't mind conservative views. However you want to view it, you gotta have it. There's a difference of opinion and how everything is going on, you know. But listen, like, I believe what conservatives say they were people should pull theyselves up.
Speaker 6: By their bootstraps.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, I believe we got to help those that don't even have damn boots. Now that's too liberal for some conservatives. But you know, man, so I don't mind the conservative viewpoint. Just can you get a better damn represented, a better human being, a better guy this guy is not. He don't even morally represent what y'all really talking about. And I got news for you, man. He don't care nothing about the small man, nothing at all. He don't care nothing about Pope people. He ain't never been one of them anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good morning, Steve. I'm right here listening to your show. And I just heard y'all saying, you know a little comment about Donald Trump and his million of felonies or whatever, felony charges or whatever. I want to know, how is it that in America a black man can't even get a regular job with a felony or pending charges and Donald Trump can be the president with all these charges?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Make that make sense to me? A black man can't even get a job in America and you're telling me a crook like Donald Trump can be the president.
Speaker 6: Make that make sense for me?
Speaker 4: The only thing I can make sense of it is is the American way. That's how they got America. So what's how they going to keep it?
Speaker 1: They voted for him?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: All right, Steve, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll have more voicemails for you. Eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show. All right, Steve, we have more voicemail calls for you. If you would like to leave a message for Steve, call him eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve. We might play your voicemail on the air.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Nikki from Brooklyn left a message about dealing with her husband when she comes home from work. Steve, check it out, Steve.
Speaker 2: My name is Nikki from Brooklyn, and I was just listening to you guys. That is me and my husband when he is retired, so he is at home when I come home from work a long day. I do not want to talk, and he does not understand that I just need a minute to just come home.
Speaker 6: I want to get in the shadower.
Speaker 2: I just want silence for a minute. And he asks me a thousand and one question. Then he gets mad because I don't want to talk. And I said, oh, well, I won't ask you about your day no more. You know about my day because you called me at work and ask me about my day. So when I come home, I am tired. I just want a minute to myself to just woosaw and just relax, eat my dinner, watch a little television.
Speaker 6: And go to that.
Speaker 2: I'm tired like fire tired.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Wow, got on her land, La, What you got for?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: You know he need to find something to do, yes, because obviously she don't want it to be her Find yourself some business because I don't want you.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be your business.
Speaker 4: And I think the person that that's at home has to understand the person that's going out here going to work. Yeah, every everybody needs a break when you get home. I talk for a living, so when I come home, I don't really want to talk. That's cool if my girl understand that, right, right for the most part. But don't let nothing be wrong though.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: You gotta talk all right? Uh, this is from Oh. Nikki called back to Steve. Nikki called back.
Speaker 2: She hen, wait, this is Nikki again from Brooklyn. And if he doesn't speak to me while I'm at work, he'll really have a heart of fact talking around. Oh, you can talk to everybody else all the work, everybody else on the way home. Everybody always talk on your phone. You talk for this when you're talk for that one, and you can't never talk to me. They want to ask him, so, what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 6: Husband?
Speaker 2: You know, he says, I don't want to talk. He does the same exact thing. I was like these people speaking him out window, because that is me and my husband all day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I mean. Look, man, what you want to talk about her? Nothing? Cool?
Speaker 4: Walk off, go take your shower, go woo. So you know, but you're gonna have to get him. You're not gonna get him to understand because he ain't got nothing to do. You talk to people all day long. You're damn right, are you listening? I talk to people all day long to help bring the money in the house that helps support us. Yes, I talk all day long. And now that I'm off I don't want to talk. I'll see you Saday.
Speaker 1: When I'm off Saturday Tuesday.
Speaker 6: We talk on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Thursday.
Speaker 6: Tommy said he needs a hobby. He needs nothing. Said that, Steve. He is what he needs. He need some golf clubs. That's what we retired. Get you some golf club buddy.
Speaker 3: All right, but.
Speaker 1: Okay, see if we have another one. This is from UH caller named Jackie thinks Tommy has a good idea.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Jackie from Waldorf, Maryland. I think Tommy had a good idea for the team on the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Get together and be on family feud. Steve, why don't you host your nephew as the league and all the other crew members from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Y'all go here and follow a little Tommy, Come on now.
Speaker 6: Little you heard her. Why don't y'all go and follow a little Tommy that.
Speaker 4: She had me till we got to that. Let's let's scold me. Let's go meet team little Tommy.
Speaker 6: What would you ask him, Steve? Oh, we gotta go. Oh we gotta go, right out of time? All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next, it is the nephew with a prank phone call for today. Right after this, you're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show