Speaker 1: President Biden and First Lady Jill Biden paid a total of one hundred and forty six thousand, six hundred and twenty nine and federal taxes. How much that one forty six six twenty nine one hundred and forty six thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: What that's what they pay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the almost won almost one forty seven actually thousand dollars. Yeah. Well, you know they don't paying won't wow every month? Whoa, Well, that's how much they've paid in federal income tax. According to his twenty twenty three tax return, the President publicly released his tax return, which he has done every year for the past twenty six years. It shows that he and the First Lady reported an income of about six hundred and twenty thousand dollars and paid her federal tax rate of twenty three point seven thousand percent. I mean, meanwhile, the former President Trump has never agreed to release his returns. We all know that. Yeah, despite that, his spokesperson said, quote, President Trump has released more information to the American public about his personal finances than any candidate in history. Huh. It is what another lie?
Speaker 2: Another lie.
Speaker 1: It's not clear if he will release his twenty twenty three return we know he won't, the White House said in a statement, once again demonstrating his commitment to being transparent with the American people. President Biden has released the most tax returns of any commander in chief while in office. President Biden believes that all occupants of the Oval Office should be open and honest with the American people, and that the longstanding tradition of annually releasing presidential tax returns should continue unbroken.
Speaker 3: Honest is not what you're ever going to get from Donald Trump. Honest, there has never been the total of all the presidents ever, you can total. Look all the lies they've told. It don't come close to the ones he'd been told. And he's still lying. And these idiots in this country they do not care because that's how they are. They cool with it. They like him because they like what he represents. It is the American way.
Speaker 4: It's really sad. It's really sad.
Speaker 3: He want to get in the White House just like they came and got in America. And he ain't got no problem getting in there like that, and they ain't got no problem putting him in there like that because they know it's the American way. We got to stop being surprised at these people, because that's how they are.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 3: If you vote for Donald Trump, it's because you are not listening and paying attention to any of the moral clauses that's been put upon any other candidate to run for the presidency of the United States. And if you set up in here and elect this man, tell you that that election was stolen, you stupid.
Speaker 2: You know couldn't. Hell well, you can't steal no damn election. And you know that that part.
Speaker 3: So when all y'all win, when Dessanta's win, and Cruise win, and and and Abne winn and Abbot winn and.
Speaker 2: All y'all win, why ain't no problems with it? Then? Right right?
Speaker 3: There ain't never been a problem about an election until heat set up.
Speaker 2: And lost, right because you know gonna well, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: And he has confessed, y'all that everybody is is wrong except him. He has confissed you all so much about fake news that all news now about him is fake news.
Speaker 2: So you don't believe the ninety one indictment.
Speaker 3: What better convince this jury because they loading it in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said, he said he need a break because he got to go to Baron's graduation whatever, they still go get these jurors.
Speaker 2: He's going down what's going down? Yeah? Yeah, nowhere she.
Speaker 4: Don't nobody want to go down there with him?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Switching gears, uh and other entertainment news. Yesterday, we talked about the Golden Bachelor, Jerry Turner, Steve and It's soon to be ex wife Teresa. They're going to be special guests on the new season of Celebrity Family Feud. But we also hear that Megan the Stallion will be on the show. So who else is going to be on the show? Can you share Steve this new season?
Speaker 2: About Anthony and Mama Shack?
Speaker 3: I guess you can some rock bands fa old rebby mond.
Speaker 2: Ma she said, mon really you called her that national TV. She gonna be really nice man. She was really really nice.
Speaker 3: She was cool, pretty teeth. Man had some hellified boots. Everybody wanted the boot she had.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was a fly man. She was dope. I was making the Stallion, Well she is that now stallion? What she's saying.
Speaker 3: She's on the cover of Women's Stallion, Clydyll their Bread all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We talked about her workout.
Speaker 3: Secretariot all of that, you know.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll keep you posted on the season premiere of Celebrity Family Feud. Finally, in Trending Music News, it's Carla, What is going on with Rick Ross and Drake?
Speaker 2: What are the people want to stand?
Speaker 4: Over the Weekend, Drake dropped a disc record take a shot to Rick Ross The Weekend Future. Kendrick lamar Drake is mad because Ricky Rose and followed him. Ricky Rose responded, they talking about those jobs. It's real crazy this beat.
Speaker 2: Who got a nose show? That's what Ricky Rose is saying. Drake got a nose job? It's real, It's real crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you GIRLA coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, We're gonna check Steve's voicemail at eight seven, seven twenty nine. Steve, right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show.