Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, the time is here to give thanks and honor to the Almighty for another day, another shot, another opportunity, to another blessing, another gift. That's why they call it. The President were here again, man, all because of him. I mean, I really look, man, I'm look. I ain't no preacher. I'll never be a preacher. I'm doing. I'm just telling you, I ain't perfect.
Speaker 2: None of them. They ain't either. You ain't. Nobody is.
Speaker 1: So you know, I'm just in here, man, doing the best I can, you know, striving everything, trying to learn something new every day.
Speaker 2: And I'm just grateful for the opportunity and the shot.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, I'd like to have a life of longevity.
Speaker 1: I would like that, you know, peace and prosperity, kindness and giving, you know, change, couple people lives long the way, help as many as I can, you know, and earn a seat at the table. That's That's really it. That's really it. That's really it. Steve Harvey, Marty Show, That's really it. Charlie Strawberry calling Forrell Mississippi, Monica, Mouth of the South, Junior, the ever Inquisitive One, and nephew Tommy junior, or what's on your mind. I can't believe you said that you're gonna try to earn a seat at the table.
Speaker 2: If you ain't at the table, ain't none of us getting at the table. No, that's truth. Everything you've done you done.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, that's not true. Let me back you up a little bit. It's some people on this zoom that's living good quality lives. I'm not living the best life on this zoom. I really don't think that. You know, I've done some things, accomplished some things. I'm talking about just being a good person. I've probably quadrupled the mistakes total on this show.
Speaker 2: So you out mistake make us all.
Speaker 1: Boy boy, let me tell you so, let me tell you so these three women could not have done.
Speaker 2: What out there. There's no way.
Speaker 3: It's just no way, Like.
Speaker 2: That's no way. Yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 1: You got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know I got your No, you don't.
Speaker 3: You really don't.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else I can admit to that wain't gonna cost you too much. We're not talking about lying, because lying I don't really think lye is that big a sin. I think the commandments say that should not bad false weakness against thy neighbors.
Speaker 2: But it did not say you can't lie about yourself and what you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, long as I don't lie by about you. She was over there, she wasn't over there. That's what I'm thinking. Yeare false witness against that name. Okay, you can lie about you, you just can't lie about me. I just bare false witness about myself. You asked me where I was. I don't have to tell you that I have lived by that one. That's probably gonna cost me a little bit.
Speaker 3: But coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this, you're listening
Speaker 2: Morning Show