Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. President Biden releases his tax return and once again Trump doesn't what's going on with Rick Ross and the Drake Beef.
Speaker 2: What is happening there? All right?
Speaker 1: We got to find out about that. And celebrity family feud will be stars studed this season. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo. This one's from Vera and Saint Paul Vera Wrights. I left the South and moved in with my daughter last year. Six months ago. I met a wonderful man and I moved in with him. My daughter is still mad because she thought she would have a babysitter. Am I wrong for choosing a man over the kids.
Speaker 3: Well, you're doing a lot of moving, you know, just moving up left the South, then you went up north, then you moved in again. I just think you need to pay attention to your decisions. That's a lot of movie you go. You're an unstable employee. There's a lot of companies won't hide you if you had so many moves on your record.
Speaker 2: I didn't get hired by all State once because I had.
Speaker 3: Moved too many times in a three year period, and they thought that that showed instability. So you might want to be careful about all this movie and stuff. But to tell your daughter to have an open mind because you'll be back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't even know this, dude.
Speaker 1: They may not work out.
Speaker 2: Oh, she'll be back. You'll be over that babysitting like the baby.
Speaker 1: Won't all right, missus Bira. Moving on to Canard and Memphis, Canard says, I met a woman that has two left feet, and I love to dance. I love to watch black and white movies, and she hates them. I love seafood and she has a shellfish allergy. But it's the best love making I've ever had. Should I overlook the other stuff?
Speaker 3: No, get out off. See you can let me tell you something about that good love making. It's good long as you make it love. But the rest of them twenty three hours. You got to deal with all this hits. She can't dance, she can't eat nothing, and and I'm.
Speaker 2: Here the part you left out for show. She's crazy. Left that out there is no it's not in there.
Speaker 1: She just can't dance, and she doesn't like the same movies he likes.
Speaker 2: If you can't dance, you don't like movies, you can't eat like white movie? Yeah you crazy?
Speaker 3: Well that's how I know she crazed, because first of all, I don't like black and white movie.
Speaker 2: Ain't crazy? Yeah you're crazy. Yeah, sure, I don't like black and white. Move now, I can dance, Yeah you can't. And I am.
Speaker 3: Allergic to spiny lobster. I can eat maine lobster, but I am allergic to spiny lobster.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't care what they got, they can add my whole mouth be itchy.
Speaker 1: All right, So you and this guy wouldn't get along either. You and Canard wouldn't get along.
Speaker 2: Well, surely me and Canard.
Speaker 1: Yeah you wouldn't get along, all right, Moving on to Joyce, I'm this hill, so no chance.
Speaker 3: Moving on too, No chance of me and a Lenod, None of these, none of the dods, Yeah, none.
Speaker 2: Of the dodds.
Speaker 3: We are I don't give the damn if he played golf, likes sick and you know, like riding in the country.
Speaker 1: Well, Joyce in Bedford City says I joined the finance committee at church. My husband claims I'm on the committee because my ex husband is on the committee. I tell my husband that we should find a new church after we got married, but he said, no, should I not be active at church because my new husband is secure about my ex?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't know how y'all hooked all this up.
Speaker 3: Y'all at the same church, just laying around and leaving each other and staying together.
Speaker 1: And count runny together.
Speaker 3: Crazy Christian community. You know, I don't you know you're in that accounting money? How you doing today?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: How you doing everything going on? What are you trying to ask me about my husband? You know, stuff like that. Yeah, they' that talking dog. So I don't I don't know what to tell you. You know, you you said get a new church.
Speaker 2: He said no.
Speaker 3: Because see he wanted he see let me tell you why he said no. You don't want to look like he got the girl and he running from the dude. But now he's standing now and now the dude and the ex working.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's an ego issue with him.
Speaker 2: He commit what you say, he needed to get on the committee. Then it ain't no old Now I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: The three of us ain't fitting be sitting on talking about dangn.
Speaker 1: She's just saying, you know, it's about service with her. She wants to be active at her church.
Speaker 3: Well, you know that's what That's what the whole problem is. It's about service with you. That's the ise, the whole problem, the whole Yeah, next question, share.
Speaker 2: Last one, Steve.
Speaker 1: This is from Rica and Aurora. Rica says, I have a five year old niece that acts like she's thirty years old. She makes up stories, and no one believes she's lying but me. She told her mom that her daddy has a girlfriend and she is white with an Afro. My sister is stressing out and following her husband around. Would I be wrong to discipline her child for her.
Speaker 2: Some sing some? Yeah, but the white lady went to Afro though, that's what neither that's descripted. But that that's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Easy to find though, because the real white lady had don't really slow.
Speaker 2: Up, not quite well.
Speaker 3: He needs to find out who this little high yellow health is. Cash. They ain't no white girl. The baby just don't know. We come in Vanilla, you know, we do come in Vanilla, just like we come in a double dog.
Speaker 2: We do double dog.
Speaker 3: Find this kick I ever saw in my life of dogs.
Speaker 2: What fatherly loves it? Double dog girlly cleeve. Patricia Porter called them up.
Speaker 1: Whatever should the so should the auntie? She's asking should she discipline the child for her sister?
Speaker 2: No, No, you're gonna get jumped. One tell five, you'll just be lying.
Speaker 3: But some of this stuff is true. Over see, once you tell so minute line, you don't know. Seeing when I was a child, I had that imagination because I was creative and I didn't have no where to go with it.
Speaker 2: That's when Lyne first started.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I perfected it then and learned how to lie just under a die circumstance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're so good at it. We could see. It's a long standing tradition. Yeah with you, Yeah, you've been doing it for a while. Heart what you mean effortless.
Speaker 3: Job interviews court, I'm talking about underpressure.
Speaker 2: This later all over town looking for a white aspir.
Speaker 3: What it have?
Speaker 1: Bro should run it up.
Speaker 3: As she and all and all it is and see but she she wrong, She don't know. It's just a light skinned sistant, that baby over there. So she pressed her hair. She come out that shower of just light skinned girl.
Speaker 2: Let's home, all right, thank you?
Speaker 1: Cello coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Morning Show