Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Corinn. Don't fast forward this, okay.
Speaker 2: I Am going on a fourteenth city stand up comedy tour with an hour of material that you've never heard before. I've elongated bits, I've worked on bits.
Speaker 1: It's good. I'm really excited about it.
Speaker 2: It's I have the Tiger Tour twenty twenty four, featuring Chloy le Branch, who you've heard on Guys We Fucked Podcast. If you live in these cities, buy your tickets now. I'm gonna go through them. Tampa, Florida April seventeenth, Miami, Florida, April eighteenth, Atlanta, Georgia, April nineteenth and twentieth, Columbus, Ohio, April twenty fifth, Raleigh, North Carolina, April thirtieth, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May first, Boston May second, Portland, Oregon, May fourteenth, San Francisco May fifteenth, Sacramento May sixteenth, Seattle May seventeenth, Houston June twenty seventh, and Austin June twenty eighth and twenty ninth, and then Salt Lake City, Utah, rounding it out on September twenty sixth. All the tickets for all those shows are available now at Kreinfisher dot com. You can also get it at the linktree link in any of my bios on social media. I'm at Philanthropy Gal again. I have the Tiger Tour twenty twenty four. Get your tickets now, see you there. We're gonna have a blast.
Speaker 1: Welcome the Guys We.
Speaker 3: Fuck, the Anti Slutshamings Podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm Christina Huttons and I'm Karan.
Speaker 3: Fisher and I'm ya boy friends. We're going up to sludy, your horning and your shame. Hey you was what? Yes? Okay, talk about.
Speaker 1: Greetings, fuckers, how you doing? Do you know there's gonna be an eclipse in New York City on April eighth? Get you glasses on Amazon. Welcome to another episode of Guys We Fucked.
Speaker 3: Now We're that. I hope we do.
Speaker 1: We place the order because now they're going to be out of them. We got to order them immediately. I'm doing it right now. Hot there, Worry and Los Angeles, Losame Joys, California.
Speaker 2: You know this is gonna keep this is gonna keep happening. Yeah, and don't you even think about fast forwarding, because you know what we're gonna snipe you and We're gonna do it at a different time next week. Oh shit, But on Saturday, May eleventh, Los Angeles, California, nine forty five pm at the Region Theater, Christina Hutchinson, Great Fisher. We are going to be doing a live podcast recording of this podcast when you're listening to right now at.
Speaker 3: The Region Theater.
Speaker 1: The very special guest as part of the Netflix Is a Joke Festival Again. This is our one and only chance. Netflix, after literally a decade, said we'll finally give these whores a chance and we can't fuck it up.
Speaker 3: Don't make your slutty mothers look bad.
Speaker 1: Please buy a ticket to this show with some sense of urgency. Yeah, just like I bought these solar clips glasses right, you took me two seconds excited, said we better buy them, and I said yep, and I went. And it's a couple of clicks.
Speaker 3: Don't you know, don't do it go to at guys.
Speaker 1: We thought without that you and fucked in all social media that link tree bio or I'm at Christina, I'm at Corean Fisher, I'm at Christina hutch.
Speaker 3: I'm at Christina.
Speaker 1: Wow, we're about the same name and we have bunk beds all right if you want to email us it's sorry about last night's show at gmail dot com. Today's subject line, I feel things in my left side stomach when I kiss a guy. Hi, Courrt and Christina, a great show. Thanks for doing it. I'm forty three, been listening for about a year, and I feel right at home.
Speaker 3: Hugs.
Speaker 1: Recently, Christina talked about an actual feeling she gets in her stomach when she's with a guy. I've never heard anyone talk about this before. About seven years ago, Fly songs about it, things about it, songs about it. So when I know I like a guy and I know we're in it for the long haul, I when we haven't slept together, and when I think about it, I get a very specific feeling that I only get in this instance in my lower abdomen. But it's not by vagina. It's like some stomach. I think it's your womb. Maybe maybe like I feel it's been aching for a lot of guys, like I feel like that's what it is. But probably Yeah, I've never heard anyone talk about this before. About seven years ago, I think I developed a strange ability to feel someone else's energy through kissing them. That's firstly, something to go, creepy, guy would say or me. The first time this happened, I accidentally fell fell in love with a man who was sixty. I was thirty seven at the time. He was hot, Peruvian, looked much younger than his years. We spent six months riding the ferry to work together before he asked me to dinner. I thought his friends, Yeah, right, girl, Come on, six year old asking you how to dinner is friends? Six year old guy to the friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When he kissed me afterwards, I felt an explosion of warmth radiating from the left side of my lower stomach area I e my womb spade. Yes, literally, my stomach was on fire. It lasted for about thirty minutes. I am still super close with him, but I ultimately decided I wanted to date someone my own age. The second guy this happened with was a hot chef with classic American tattoos like Betty Boop, who has money. He had told me he once died from a metho over dose and came back to life. Oh, we gotta we have an opportunity for him. When he kissed me, I felt a fucking me. What's the opportunity. I felt a flicking sensation in the side of my left side of my stomach.
Speaker 3: It was sort of uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: The second guy was into doing tons of ayahuasca and mushrooms. When he kissed me, it felt like a bag opening up in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Whoa in my stomach?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: My stomach? Why do I say mouth? The fuck?
Speaker 1: But there was a delay, almost like the bag was stuck together as the air blew through. We had already had sex when he told me he was non monogamous and dating someone with my same name. How did I find out he accidentally responded to me instead of this other girl he was dating.
Speaker 3: Ew.
Speaker 1: The third guy was a short, blonde surfer artist type with candida issues.
Speaker 3: Was that stomach yeah, is like a stomach ba It's like it's a bacteria.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like it was to make your breath smell back?
Speaker 3: Oh gross.
Speaker 1: His kiss felt a stringent eh, kind of like touching something and needing to pull your hand back quickly. The fourth guy told me he had gone on nine hundred first dates. That's weird, that's weird. His kiss felt like a cellophane bag opening. There was a sharp quality, unlike the others. This guy was just an Yeah. I mean, after this, this is kind of smattering it. Man, it feels like your stomach's trying to tell you you have terrible taste in God. I think that's awesome. I agree with that assessment.
Speaker 3: Really bad on paper.
Speaker 1: Then I took a break from the apps for several years. I recently started dating again, and sure enough, it happened again. The fifth guy felt similar to the mushroom man, a bag opening up and someone's and with some sticking and delay, he ended up ghosting me after his ex girlfriend broke into his house. Huh Okay, probably for the best this is.
Speaker 3: I would say.
Speaker 2: So it is like seemingly trying to tell us that you have some kind of superpower intuition. In reality, I think it's just your body setting off alarms, being like.
Speaker 3: Danger, right.
Speaker 1: The body keeps the score, and trauma lives more so in your body than it does in your brain, and a lot of times we'll react to like a body sensation and kind of confuse that. So it feels like, yeah, maybe you need to take another break from dating. I keep telling myself I am tripping, but I experience I am experiencing this without fail. Do you think I am actually channeling their energy or is it my energy? Well, it's definitely your energy because it's a sensation that's originating in your body. They could activate it, but it's coming from you. Maybe I have a superpower or maybe just a very strong imagination. What's the superpower picking the worst guys on earth?
Speaker 3: Yes, not a superpower. All that's like the lamest women have that. I know.
Speaker 1: We're all super Womenoo, watch me work, Watch me walk into the seven to eleven and pick up the first guy buying.
Speaker 3: A hot dog?
Speaker 1: Has anyone else experienced something like this? It would be cool if I could develop this ability further anything.
Speaker 3: What are we developing? What do we develop?
Speaker 1: So that is an interesting sensation, But I do agree with Courn. It feels like it's your body saying, well, if you're not gonna think the word now, I'm gonna give you a weird bag feeling in your stomach that'll tell you no for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a.
Speaker 1: Very good intuition, but I this I don't need. I didn't need intuition to read the words on the computer screen that's saying he died from a meth overdose. Sixty year old Peruvian man I met on a ferry like these are not. You don't need a superpower. Yeah, you don't need to pull a tarot card. You don't need a whole differ so, you don't need a rock. You don't need to go to a psychic.
Speaker 3: You don't even need a PHONEO.
Speaker 1: Friends, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: The common denominator here, it's you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would definitely journal about this and kind of keep tabs on it.
Speaker 3: I was to stop. I was just right fucking love your stomach. I've been trying to scream this at you for ten years now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I would keep track of it just because it's interesting. But yeah, I mean I feel like when I talked about that on the podcast, I'm like, surely somebody else has to be experiencing this. It's just not it's not exactly the same as yours. But because for me, I just know that I could potentially be attracted to this guy enough to want to date.
Speaker 3: Him long term.
Speaker 1: When I get that feeling, that's all that is, and it's for me, it's the same exact feeling every time, regardless of the guy. So yeah, and also, yours writer seems to be just happening Willy nilly, It's happened in five, six, seven times, before you kiss him, after you kiss a guy on a lawn chair outside of the bodega, Like, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: Oh God? I really urged you the.
Speaker 1: Best therapy if you if you're not going to go to a real therapist, I urge you to write a letter to us and then read it back to yourself in a quiet space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because and respond to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, if you were it's not you that wrote it, and then think in your head, how if I was listening to the guys We podcast and I heard them read this letter that's not for me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I would I say? What would I think?
Speaker 1: And then what will create in Christina say, you've been listening to us for over a year.
Speaker 3: I feel like you might have a good clue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, because we live in a culture where we love evisceraating everyone else's choices and calling everyone else stupid and dumb and stuff. And then you know, and I do this to myself too.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll like, oh, write something down or like you know, say a thought, and I go, what.
Speaker 1: Would podcast Karen say about that podcast Karen would laugh in your face real Karen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, so click down the phone, maybe get a cat scan.
Speaker 1: Ooh, Eric with the Eric the unique idea healthcare?
Speaker 3: Someone else over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we're just breathing in asbestos from a construction site that hasn't gotten knocked down yet. Oh my goodness, guys. I'm going on the road one time March twenty second and twenty third. I'm headlining the Blue Room Comedy Club in Springfield, Missouri. Get your tickets Christina Hutchinson dot com or the link and all my social media bios. Also lady who wrote us. Maybe you'd be interested in this. I hope group. I host group share pe over zoom once a week for my Patreon where you could become a member and hang out and chat with us.
Speaker 3: Is very fun.
Speaker 1: The audio gets uploaded to the page for everybody who's a member to listen to.
Speaker 3: I'm Superhero is welcome.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, we'll discuss all of our superpowers, just a bunch of miss fifth fuck ups.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 1: And then I have a solo podcast, The Voices in Our Heads, where I'm doing a deep dive into a book where by this author who healed himself from chessdown paralysis and it's a really fascinating read. I'm continuing the chapter reads on my Patreon. So there's a five dollars a month level you can sign up to and you just hear all this stuff we're doing.
Speaker 3: You don't have to have to participate in it.
Speaker 1: It's patreon dot com slash Christina Hutchinson. Sign up today, all right, and then you guys know it go that was with my Tiger Impression or we're going on the Eye of the Tiger Tour twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: It's me.
Speaker 2: It's a fourteen city tour and it's featuring Chloe Labranch. These are the places that I'm going and when I'm going there. Tampa April seventeenth, Miami April eighteenth, Atlanta April nineteenth and twentieth, Columbus, Ohio, April twenty fifth, Raleigh, North Carolina, April thirtieth, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May first, Boston, Massachusetts, May second, Portland, Oregon, May fourteenth, San Francisco May fifteenth, Sacramento May sixteenth, Seattle, Washington, May seventeenth, Houston, Texas June twenty seventh, Austin, Texas June twenty eighth, and twenty ninth and Salt Lake City, Utah September twenty sixth. All the tickets are available at Corinnefisher dot com or you can click that link tree link in my bio at Philanthropy Gal And of course every Wednesday, please check out Without a Country podcast as we are pretty you know it's basically a Trump Biden presidential race for twenty twenty four, So get your learn on.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We talked to this week on this week's episode about the State of the Union, about the Republican response to the State of the Union. We talked about TikTok, We talked about.
Speaker 2: The Miami c Quarium in our QTS corner. There is a lot going on, and you should.
Speaker 1: You know, it's good to have some kind of a grasp on what's going on in your country. All right, Without a Country Wednesdays on YouTube and everywhere you listen to podcasts. Yeah, New York City does the primary voting in April, so make sure you're registered.
Speaker 3: Kids.
Speaker 1: I just had to change my address. Yeah registration. Yeah, I gotta get it early. I'm gonna get a mail in ballot. I don't want to go to the I don't want to go.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like, I like going, but mine's really close. I mean usually where they put me have me voters really close. I kind of like like the experience. But I don't vote in the part primaries because I refuse to register as a Democrat or republic Oh, I register as a no party. But you can, but then you can't you can't vote in you can't you can't do the Democratic or Republican primary, Like only Democrats can vote in the Democratic primary and only Republicans can vote.
Speaker 1: Because otherwise, well, because otherwise you'd be able to. I mean, a funny trick, A funny trick. I actually just should vote a registered Republican and then vote for Nicki Haley. But you know that's what you want to do. You want to vote for the person who's not you know, just give me. You want to fuck it up a little bit, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just can't very well have that on record, especially being a public person, because sometimes they like find that shit out and then it would look very bad.
Speaker 3: You know, guys, it was a joke.
Speaker 1: I was trying to fuck up the party, Yeah, I was trying to.
Speaker 3: Meddle all right.
Speaker 2: Well this week, wow, wow, wow, a lot of stuff been happening, so this week this I don't want to say this is the first time this has happened, because I think it's definitely happened before, but it's the first time that it happened blatantly enough that I had to do something about it.
Speaker 1: So I was just you know, take a lot of ubers, take a lot of.
Speaker 3: Lifts, uh.
Speaker 2: And I was just sitting in the back of my Uber, and all of a sudden there was a specific motion and sound coming from the front seat fart, and I, oh, I wish it was a fart, Honey, I wish it was a fart. There's been the thousands of farts, you know. I mean, I leave a comment about it. Sometimes I'll knock a star off and I'll say, this guy farted because I don't need that.
Speaker 1: It's rue your window stick just say excuse me. No, they've roll their window down, but just literally say excuse me, like it's just they audibly fart. It is so just respectful. No, they they nos the lease hard. I forgot the word. There's a word for that, but I forgot it. When you know this sense is you couldn't miss it. No, no, no, And I am I'm sitting in the back seat, and I go, is this guy fucking.
Speaker 3: Jerking off in the front seat? Carribe, this is like a fifteen minute ride.
Speaker 2: It was to a comedy club that's very close to my apartment, but a fifteen minute ride.
Speaker 1: I go, is this guy fuck? And it's not the first time? And this is okay? So first number one miss wreaking mistake. The guy was wearing a windbreaker.
Speaker 4: What is louder to master and to have your arm jiggle in then a fucking wings breaker, the loudest piece of clothing, like, unless you're gonna wear like pleather or patent leather.
Speaker 3: It is so loud.
Speaker 1: So this guy, this guy is fucking I'm going and I'm just looking.
Speaker 2: I'm just hearing it. I mean, listen, I'm I'm a thirty eight year old whore.
Speaker 1: I know what master being saynds like, which is what I said to Uber Support on the phone call later. I said, Matt, I could not ever forget the sounds of a man masturbating as a woman in the world. I said, Matt, I'm not going to dick you around. I'm a huge hore and I know what masturbating sounds like. He goes, I hear your sister, we all do.
Speaker 3: He was like, we're all adults here. I go, yes, we are, Matt, yeah no.
Speaker 1: And so I'm just so first of all, I'm gonna sit. I'm I'm I'm looking, you know, I'm putting. I'm putting my camera to even zoom, and I go, should I start recording? This?
Speaker 3: Is he gonna like that?
Speaker 1: More?
Speaker 3: What am I doing?
Speaker 1: Right? He's also not moving his right hand right. So like I'm, I'm in the stand. I'm in the back seat behind the passenger seat.
Speaker 3: You can see it, and I always sit there. I always sit behind the driver. No see.
Speaker 2: I always sit there because I want to keep an eye on these fucking people. And I also it's kind of just weird to sit directly behind the driver, like we're all on a bus like in a row. That just feels weird. So I always sit in that seat and I'm keeping an eye on it. And I also most times it's like for safety, I want to make sure they're actually paying attention because half the time they're watching, like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the game, they'll watch a TV show on their iPads. There was a TV show while driving every time. The best is when they're stopped at a red light. It turns green, and they're just too busy watching their fucking program.
Speaker 3: Actually crazy, you know.
Speaker 1: And I put up a lot ago or whatever, I know, like call your call your family, whatever you want to do.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: A lot of times they whatever, do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Look at the road.
Speaker 1: Okay, you couldn't make a phone call, but look at the fucking road.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm just fucking look. I'm looking, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Looking, and he's also and so I can see his right arm, which is the arm he's using to jerk off. Bad choice again, two rookie mistakes at this point, and idiot he's and so I can see this shoulder and he's like he's like his right arm is like sitting his lap and like no matter what happens, like it's not moving. But he's only doing the jerking off when we stop. I guess good driving safety five stars. So only jerked off at lights, safe, safe, masturbader and then yeah, and and but then even when he stops the jerking off, he's like like laying his right hand in his lap, like whatever he does, he's not moving.
Speaker 1: It's almost like his right arm is poweralyzed.
Speaker 3: But it's not because it's been jerking. His thick off was his dick out? Well, I see, Okay.
Speaker 2: So I was about to kind of leap Harriet the Spy's style into the front seat with my camera. But you know what stopped me, Christina, It wasn't I wasn't scared of the altercation.
Speaker 1: I would fight this guy. I would basically, I was.
Speaker 2: This is a real thought that went through my head. I go, if this guy gets his cum hand on.
Speaker 3: Me, I will die. I will die. I can't have.
Speaker 1: Come someone else's com hand on me.
Speaker 3: I can't. That's fair. I was like, I was like, I will.
Speaker 2: I have no problem getting a screening match. I have no problem with this guy physically assaulting me. But if his cum hand gets on me, I won't be able to recover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and more importantly, wouldn't be able to do my spots that night. I was on and I was on my way to a spot, and I really was committed to trying some new jokes. Guys, you don't understand what the comedians go through before they get on stage. So I so, and then and then another one. This guy it's like got like I'm he obviously kind of saw that I was onto him, So it's like, dude, just stop jerking off.
Speaker 3: But I kink.
Speaker 2: Part of his kink is obviously like the voyeurism of it. So then instead of just stopping jerking off for a second and you know, praying on some girl who just moved here from Iowa, not a jaded New Yorker like myself, I know.
Speaker 3: This sounds he he he he kind of glances back and then turns the radio up. I go, third rookie mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can still hear the I mean, I wish I had a windbreaker on to test this, but yeah, like the like and also like it's so rhythmic, you know, I go, I didn't take ten years of violin lessons to not know the rhythm of masturbation.
Speaker 3: Not really related, but what Diane wanted for, you know, this is like it was like, it's so.
Speaker 1: It's so specific because anyone who's ever jerked a guy off goes, you know, you got get the rhythm. Rhythm is gonna get you, Rhythm's gonna make you cough. And so I go, I was so aggravated. I just you know, I do my spot and then I go, you didn't say anything. I didn't say anything to him because again, I didn't want him to reach back and grab. I just I really was scared of the command. It was like the claw, but for an adult. It was the commands. Yeah, com hand no, but from the back seat. I just I reported him from the back seat.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And then so while I'm on stage, as soon as I get off, I have a call from Uber support. Okay, good job, and it's Matt from Uber Support. He sounds like the scaredest youngest white man I've ever heard in my life. No, and he goes, grin, I saw your report and this is obviously something we take very seriously, Like he was going out of his way to say everything. But like, yo, I heard your driver was drinking off and we need to talk about this. Like he it's so funny, like he wouldn't say any of the pertinent words, but it made me laugh. And then I was like, I can't wait to meet make Matt feel uncomfortable on this call, you know. Oh, I was actually, so, you're about to be sexual assaulted, Matt. No, I was very nice to him, but yeah, so I call him back.
Speaker 3: First of all, Uber, He goes, don't worry.
Speaker 1: As soon as you reported this guy, uh, we froze his attacks account. I go, oh, great, so he's that was exactly my fear. He's gonna know literally who did it. This guy who just picks me up at his house, at my house and then off the whole way, his account is immediately frozen. That's so stupid. I said that there should be a time delay. There should be a time Yeah, no, don't worry. People submit sexual assault reports all the time.
Speaker 2: I go, I'm gonna write that down good.
Speaker 3: Anybody could be a driver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he goes, sometimes they do it late, sometimes they do it months later, years later. He goes, there's no time. We don't we don't do a lit time limit. I go, Matt, that's not my point. I go, this guy was already kind of like onto me. I was like, he literally just picking me up at my apartment where I live, and then he dropped me off to the comedy club that I work out all the time. He's gonna know who narked his masturbation. It was me corn Fishing now and then Karen Fisher is the reason why he can't get off exactly.
Speaker 3: Corn Fisher is the reason he can't feed his family with come hand.
Speaker 1: When is when a guy can't drain his balls, he wants he does stuff? Come in hell, hath no fury like a man reported for sexual.
Speaker 2: Arrests, Help assist or out. I was trying to help the other people out. And so then yeah, and then so we go through it with Matt, and I kind of said, but I just said to you, I said, I said, Matt, I literally said, I'm a thirty eight year old single woman.
Speaker 1: I said, I've been around Matt.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't let him know that I was the co host the Guys We Fucked podcast, But there was a wink wink in there, I said.
Speaker 2: I said, I know what masturbation sounds like. I know what the sound of someone jerking off sounds like. This was very clear, I said. I said, the sound of his clothing, the rhythm, the fact that he wasn't moving his right hand, and the fact that he turned the radio up and kept looking kind of behind by behind him all and also like this is something like there's a couple other drivers, you know, over the past about ten years or whatever that I've been using uber that I thought we're doing this. Not no one was as negligent with their masturbations as this guy.
Speaker 3: Men don't know how to hide anything. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then and then I kind of ran it by female comics at the other spots. I did that the night and they go, oh, yeah, this has definitely happened to me too.
Speaker 3: So this is like a thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know to look for that because I'm always in my own world to look.
Speaker 3: You can hear it looking at the architect.
Speaker 1: Sure, so I'm gonna fucking look now. No, And I said, Matt, I don't know what kind of a kink circle uber is running, but you got to clean it up over there, right, And.
Speaker 3: So he took everything very seriously.
Speaker 2: Whatever I did give them the notes on please get having a time delay.
Speaker 1: And give you a refund for the ride I had. That's because it's so funny to do that, because because that's the first thing I checked. And then I wrote a follow up a note and I said, you're gonna refund me for this ride? Right?
Speaker 3: Come on? I go, I can't.
Speaker 1: I mean it was a ride for the driver exactly exactly. And and then at the end of the call, Matt thanked me and he goes and then he goes into sheild, he goes just so you know, Uber has partnered with Rain if you need any assistance. Fuck, which to me is saying fuck ship Like this is happening so often in Uber's and we knew it was because of Lift's program where they tried to make it where they where.
Speaker 3: They were like, oh, women rides for women. I go, great, so I can be late. Now I can be late.
Speaker 1: She could scratch the rims on the curb and then get an a car accident.
Speaker 2: And the reason it's a oh yeah, we have to wait longer for a woman to pick us up, just because there's less woman drivers. And also they're gonna you know, they're gonna be at that merge a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: Chrin sent me a Happy International Women's saying it was a photo of a rim that got royally fucked up by a curb. After we got back from LA and I owed twelve one hundred dollars to the man I rented my Jaguar from.
Speaker 3: So she's not wrong. I mean it was perfect.
Speaker 1: You had just told me that story, and I said, this is the perfect for twelve.
Speaker 3: Hours because it's so true. It was so funny.
Speaker 2: What do you deal guys, but yeah, so, I mean so it's like so still like like Lift likes to act like they're fucking helping women when in reality there you know, it's one more adjustment that we as women have to make because men are fucking, foul, disgusting creatures. Not all of you, most of you who can't keep their you can't keep your dick in your pants, go to my bathroom?
Speaker 3: Why you drive me to fucking Williamsburg. Look you got I'm find of thrill somewhere else, do yeah?
Speaker 1: And uh yeah and so and then so the partnership with Rain, I just go, oh, this is happ a lot.
Speaker 3: And then it almost made me think differently of Rain.
Speaker 1: I go, Rain, like, I appreciate that you're offering support for people who are sexually assaulted and rides, but like, how about we present it before having stead something across promotion. Maybe you should say, hey, if Uber needs to take us on, maybe they should be having a better vetting system for their conglomerates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they're also too.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like when a cop does something shitty, it just move to another district and runs a cop there. Yeah, I'm sure if you're Uber, probably most people are Uber and lyft drivers. But I'm like, if you fuck, if you, if you sexually assault somebody and lift and your account gets blocked, then you could just do it an uber.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If this, if this is happening so frequently that you have to do a cross promotion with a sexual assault, you know, sympathy.
Speaker 1: That's not what they call themselves. That's not Rain, That's not what Rain calls himself. It's not a sexual assault sympathy company. No, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Rain. I'm curious if we just anger.
Speaker 1: I bet you if we did a call to action for any listeners who have had an uncomfortable sexual situation in a lift or an Uber driver, just send us in, send us in, We'll read the subject lines and then we'll tag them in the video. I just kept telling Matt, I said, Matt, I just couldn't. I just was so scared that come was going to get on. He probably it was a real fair I just thought of someone else's come and like, I know it's been in food or like a drink, or like I know it's happened, but I just can't.
Speaker 3: He so, Yeah, ignorance sometimes it is bliss. Yeah, you know yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oikes, I now let it look out for that. Fuck yeah, I'd be so annoyed.
Speaker 3: I would have ended.
Speaker 1: Well, then you know you're true at New York or when someone masturbating in the front seat that you've never met before. It's just an annoyance, yes, and you gotta get to where you gotta go. Yeah, like, oh, yes, we'll report it later. Yeah, I'm glad as dick wasn't out.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, I'm sure it was out, but it was an SUV.
Speaker 3: So I just couldn't see it. Yeah, damn.
Speaker 1: And again I really, guys, I can't. I really wanted to leap. I really wanted to fuck it. I wanted to do one of those moves where you take your coat and you strangle them from the back seat. But then I think I probably would have gotten more. I would have, but then you photograph him with.
Speaker 3: His dick out. Yeah, got you, bitch, got you, bitch? I would I just my fear of the calm was too strong. Yeah I was.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I would have sprayed him with mace, but then he would have crashed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: You gotta be careful when someone literally has the wheel and especially me when you've forgotten yourself how to drive, because imagine I knock him out and then I go, is that the big pedal or the little pedal?
Speaker 3: I just wanted my pushing? Oh wow, Well, I'm glad you lived to tell the tale.
Speaker 1: Happy Women's History, Happy Women's History Month.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ. If you've had an.
Speaker 1: Experience, if you're if you're a man, woman, or anything in between, you've had an experience of sexual assault or her sexual arrassment within an Uber or lyft, let us know. I'm sure we'll get a bunch of emails and we'll read them at the same time, and we'll really realize how big the problem is. This is a free promotion for Uber and Lyft. I'm an Uber Diamond member. You know they were asking for it almost It's like, uh, yeah no. And it's also uh specifically, make sure to tell me in the subject line and if anyone got come on you and you didn't want that, come there. If you wanted to come there, that's not as interesting of a story. If you didn't want to come there for me, If you didn't want to come there, let me know that's the worst.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come when you don't want it.
Speaker 1: No, it's the worst thing ever come when you do want it, worst liquid to have on you when you don't want it. There I would I would rather have someone else's blood on me than someone else has come me too, because it's got the man's demons in it.
Speaker 3: Those are your demons, sir.
Speaker 1: Keeping demons inside you exercise them into your toilet. Okay, but you know who's not a not awful it's our guest.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good transition. That was so smooth. She's a stand up comedian.
Speaker 1: She's been featured on The Late Late Show, The Tonight Show, and Comedy Central.
Speaker 3: We're so excited to have her here.
Speaker 1: Bladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Sophie Buttle.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, we are here with stand up comedians. Sophie Buttle, straight from Canada. You're newly, You're newly in America.
Speaker 3: That's stray. I love America. America number one. We did not pay her to say that someone forced you to sponsor it. Sponsored by America does feel like someone's holding a gun to your head. I mean, I'm just Coca Cola. I'm in New York City. You can't get more America than this. I'm armed, I'm not. Yeah, do you can you?
Speaker 1: Is there like a difference that you felt right away that was palpable in terms of the vibe of America versus Canada.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like a general danger all the time. And it's obviously women can relate, Like everywhere we go, we're like vaguely in danger of course because of our value. You didn't feel like that in Canada. No, No, And like obviously there's like there's still the same kind of physical like a man could attack you at any time. But I feel like here it's like you could die right in Canada. I never feel like I'm going to die.
Speaker 2: Nothing ever, Like did you have any you didn't have any friends ever who passed.
Speaker 3: Away in Canada. I'm only by suicide. Not to immediately be like yeah, it's like that's kind of the only way to die in Canada is if you kill yourself. Isn't that so kind of inspirational?
Speaker 1: That's like should be the tourist slogan for can for visiting Canada. We love autonomy Canada.
Speaker 3: You're your choice. And then now we have like legalized assisted death to you, That's what I'm saying. Sorry, the pods you see like Love is Blind. Yeah, I didn't know if they made it to Canada. No, but I've seen those on fut Trauma. I didn't realize that that was real life. I think I think it's Sweden. Okay, the thing is we might have them. I didn't open the article. I just read the headline. But Canada now does assisted death?
Speaker 1: You really are American if you're just reading the headline, I'm giving a giving did do you?
Speaker 3: Did you read? Do you recalled reading? Like what the call?
Speaker 1: Like what you're allowed to want to die for?
Speaker 3: Just like if you're bummed, like if you're having a day. No, I'm not. I guess in Canada that would fly, but in America no, it's like I no, Okay, So I had such a bummed out this morning, and that's why I also was feeling like a sort of car sick. I took a uber and the five minutes I was late was because the morning I gave myself five minutes to have a little cry because I was having a difficult morning. And then that always ends up. I'm like, I have five minutes to cry. I could never got five if not to cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I cry often, and five is I don't think I've ever cried just fives.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you do this too, but like the best thing I've had for ADHD is like, if you have something that you really don't want to do, or you need a little cry or something, all set a timer because then I know that at a certain time will either be done or I take a break. And so I set it out a timer today for five minutes, and I was like, you can get as much as you can out in five minutes and then put on some makeup and get in the car. So I had like coffee and crying for breakfast. And so, now, what were you crying about? Specifically, because I'm so frustrated with myself because I was I basically forgot to book a flight that I'm supposed to be on tomorrow, and I was so sure that I had booked it, so much so that I came back to New York because I was like, well, I have to catch this flight out of New York. Oh, so I just several levels of stupidity that maaid, it's so frustrated, and it's like ended up being Okay, I found a flight. It's like a little bit more expensive and it wasn't that bad, but it was like I could have been my life so much easier. Like it's just one of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, getting frustrated yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah totally.
Speaker 2: And now, so the timer thing, is that something that you invented yourself or did you read or a therapist told you about this?
Speaker 3: No, I saw, I mean I saw, I got a targeted ads I knew like it truly, like I mean, targeted ads have helped me with so many things. Side, so it's started. I didn't buy this product, but it's like you don't need to own the product for it to be helpful. So it's like a little cube and there's different amounts of time on each side. I thought there's a five minute one and a half hour one, an hour one, and they're like, okay, you have it on your desk and then you just put whatever amount of time you think it's going to be and you hit it and then you do your task. And then it's like helpful because you know that there's an amount of time that it could be finished yet right right right, And so I was like I can just do that on my phone, and so like it happens, especially if I have to book a lot of flights. I'm like, I said a time wer for like ten minutes, because it doesn't take that much time to book flights and you need the fing.
Speaker 1: You need to find you're asked to do it, the task that you don't want to do or that you're not excited to do. That is my fucking nightmare. And it's every day. It's what if you're what if you're like?
Speaker 3: Because for me, it's truly like administrative, like booking a lot of that.
Speaker 1: Anything that like like anything that's potentially frustrating or I don't know how to do, like getting health insurance on the floor.
Speaker 3: If there is something that's like I have to fill in a form and it's not gonna be easy to sign on my phone and then I have to make a phone call. Like if there's like a series of things that I know I'm gonna have to do, jump into multiple apps, Yep, I'm out.
Speaker 1: I'm out, Yeah, because I feel like with ADHD too, it's like you so easily feel fucking stupid. Yeah, And it's that a lot of crying that I do is just like why is It's like I don't want to talk this way because I don't want to like perpetuate the feeling.
Speaker 3: But it's like, why is my fucking brain so don no, it's so much of the frustration of AD Like why am I so stupid?
Speaker 1: Well, just for the health insurance thing. I don't have ADHD, but for the health insurance thing, just no one knows what they're doing. Just be very clearly, it has nothing to do with AD. She's it's and especially in.
Speaker 2: America, it's literally made so that it is so confusing that you're gonna get frustrated and not go jump through the hoops and you'll just pay the.
Speaker 3: Amount or not do it.
Speaker 2: And also like I don't love to call either, Like I feel like millennials and younger we don't love getting on the phone. That being said, like I am I've gotten so good at just being like I don't know how to do this. I'm calling the number and I'm having this person walk me through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just I.
Speaker 1: Think what happened, you know how, Like I don't know, Like if you know about trauma and stuff in the body, but when you're experiencing like a trigger in the classic sense of the word, your brain goes offline.
Speaker 3: When I think the thing.
Speaker 1: That's frustrating with the ADHD is when I experience like a situation that's just a little frustrating.
Speaker 3: You got to figure it out.
Speaker 1: My brain goes off line and I don't have I can't get out of the phone.
Speaker 3: Because you're remembering all the times in your life that you couldn't get something done and then something bad happened, and it's like, this is not beneficial in any way. No, I can't say health insurance. I haven't even ben because it's like I have free in Canada, really, and so I have a joke about it about how like literally, if I have any kind of health concern, I just treat it like a trip home because he's in a coma. It's like throw me an uber and I'm not dealing with that in Canada though.
Speaker 1: I did hear that while you guys have like free healthcare, that like if you go to the er it's like a eight you could be facing an eight hour wait or something crazy.
Speaker 3: Have you experienced that, I mean, you probably will have to wait, yeah, but it's like we have.
Speaker 1: To do that here too, and then we have to pay on top of it.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, yeah, it was a guy when last time Christina took me to the ear there was a guy actively bleeding, Yes guy, And I was literally like about to pass.
Speaker 1: Out, and I said, someone, help, is fucking guy. He's bleeding on the floor.
Speaker 3: Active bleeders should be seen there. Bleaers should be seen on ours. So funny. I feel like I feel like America doesn't really respect like lines, Like I really I really get frustrated at airports because I feel like everybody it's like some people get in line and then everybody else stands near the line and tries to like fold in, And I'm like, but the only time they respect lines is at the emergency room. It's like, well, wait, wait your time, you've done you later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of Catch twenty two here. Yeah, the States, you.
Speaker 3: Figure, yeah, you'll figure you'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: So it's been two years, What do you do you have, Like, what are your first impressions?
Speaker 1: Besides that we don't like lines.
Speaker 3: I feel like Americans are very like extroverted, Like even introverts in America are very extroverted. And I think because there's so many people here, you really have to impose yourself on others otherwise you'll just get walked all over sure, and so like New York and now Yeah, yeah, no, definitely a lot of self advocating from America. I love it because like Canadians always think Americans are rude. Every everybody in Canada's like Americans come to Canada and they're loud and you know, bump into you or they don't say excuse me or whatever. But it's like it's because if you're here, like there's too many people. There's just too many people here.
Speaker 1: Also too, we can't get in with the doctor to you know, figure out our dizziness, can bumping into people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's we don't have medicine for their Disney dest They're not rude. It feels like Canada does respect.
Speaker 1: The government respects its citizens more than the United States government.
Speaker 3: Truly, just a smaller amount of people. Like it's like it's there's less people in Canada than in California, and it's like a bigger space than the United States. Yes, and so you just have room. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, you're also like you're you've mostly been in California and New York, right, Yeah, so like you're in places that are densely populated like we have states that are more like Canada, like Montana Exactly.
Speaker 3: I've been to like so many states nown because I've been on the road almost every weekend since I've been here, and so I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of the country now, which is like this is another thing that I'm kind of suddenly struggling with, Like I feel like the past week is that my dream my whole life because I've been doing stand up fifteen years now. Yeah, all I've ever wanted to do is like tour around the States is like kind of do every good club around the States. And now I've done that, and it's like something that I've like aspired to for so long now and I feel that my goals have now been achieved. But then I work, I know, I have dream.
Speaker 2: You're in America now, you really you really just like lay your own publicist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it's the highest of yourself. But you've done You've done it twice. Actually we just read your credits. I'm like, wait she did, Like yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I really There's like there's nothing that I inherently yearn for now, like maybe more money, but like yeah, even now it's you haven't been here long enough. Maybe more money. That's the least American you ever heard of. My goddamn lie. I even I don't have a I don't have very I have very low money. Let's just be clear. But it's like I have you want it. I have US dollars now, and so I go back to Canada and I'm a millionaire. Right. The economy in Canada is really bad. It's really like, economy in Canada is so bad just for laughs to side like a truth. I've had so many omens that it's like, it's think, fuck I moved to the States, my life would be over. You would rather feel that you're at the risk.
Speaker 1: Of dying at any moment, yes, than to be stuck in Canada think or swim?
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I also just saw there was a viral video if this was my a British guy now a can But he was, you know, kind of a response to how so many people in other countries think that Americans aren't well traveled, and he was like, well, listen, like you can just travel domestically in America and it's like going to a bunch of different countries.
Speaker 3: Do you feel that to be true? Yes? I totally see a lot of different world Yeah, yeah, that's so funny. No, I definitely think that that's true. And like you have Hawaii, like you have there is kind of every option you can go to Alaska. Like, I do think that that's true. I do think that it's important for Americans to go to other countries and other cultures, just because even I get sucked into it. It's like it does feel like the only country that actually exists is the States when you're here, because there's so much going on. There's so many different political things, there's so many, so much different entertainment that it is hard to even fathom other swaths of cultures. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that we're not interested, though. I think it's that we like we don't know how to afford it, right, Yeah, because other countries, especially like in Europe, like you can kind of take trains and like do it pretty low cost. I I don't think we've been taught like how to hostile travel like safely and inexpensively, Like we just don't.
Speaker 1: That's not something we know how to do. It's not talked about.
Speaker 2: So in America people are well traveled, but it's only rich people, like all my rich friends you know, are really well traveled and like we have money now.
Speaker 3: But like it's been like.
Speaker 2: Five years, like so in that time I've gone to other countries, but before that, the only place I I literally begged for a trip to Romania for years and years and years. No, I just like, no Roman Romania, No, no, no, I just I wanted to It's I wanted to go to Transylvania. That's why, because I vampire.
Speaker 1: Like is it a going well yeah, no, no, for surely, so you can go to Transylvania.
Speaker 3: There's a ton of vampire you. Sorry for asking, It's like asking pronouns. I mean you, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think any thirty years eight year old is really goth, but.
Speaker 3: Like I absolutely absolutely acad me. So first of all, my dad has fifty something heavily identifies with the punk lifestyle forever.
Speaker 2: That's different a goth adult or something sad about it. But yeah, I'm like, like I.
Speaker 3: Love goths, spots and punks. I love hippies are out. Why I don't druss God though, because hippies are Daddy's money sensitive whatever.
Speaker 1: I associate hippies with with like bare feet and weed.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's those are their best qualities.
Speaker 2: And so let's there's already the original iteration of hippies. And then like someone who's a hippie now, who's more like a Williamsburg type person.
Speaker 3: Is to me? I truly I think of hippies, and I think of like, like you know, overly sensitive about things that are not super important. I think daddy's money. I think like this is very America.
Speaker 1: Well, my dad thinks about hippies too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it is kind of like a people that. Yeah, but I'm not like conservative. I just actually think hippies might be bad people. But I think the bots and punkers are like politically savvy. They're smart. They dress like counterculture and it's because they've thought about it and they've made choices, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I mean I like, yeah, I mean I do. I was the alternative name for uh, the tour I'm about to embark on was the Goth adult Tour.
Speaker 1: But I love that. I love colored clothing too much too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, goss is a lifestyle. Yeah, I love that. Were you heavy goth high school? No no no no no no no no no no, that's right, like that wasn't that's not wasn't that wouldn't have been good. That was to me like goth.
Speaker 2: Like in high school, I feel like there were people who were wickan needed attention. And also like when I I am wicken, but I'm like legitimately wicked, like I practice wika, like seriously not like I you know, I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I do feel like there's so much stuff that can be attributed to like manifestation or spirituality or like all of these different things. But like the way that I believe in it is when you really decide what it is that you want and whether you do that, and then you do a spell or you meditate or you manifest or whatever it is you pray, it's all the same shite. It is all the same. Yeah, I think it's it's very potent. Yeah, well, I think it's about decide. Once you are clear about what it is that you want, you make a million micro decisions that lead to that. And I think that that's kind of the most powerful thing because so much of human communication is non verbal, so much of so much of your life is like you're on autopilot, but your your gut and your instincts and your subconscious do make a million decisions for you every day. And so when you decide what you actually want and you're sure about it and you're moving towards that decision, you actually it is more likely that it'll happen because it's deciding the finish line. That's why I'm so frustrated that I don't have a goal anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right right, I mean you'll you'll develop one, you'll, yeah, certainly, because like attracts like and it's already cool, like I imagine it really puts you in a good solid place to the fact that you had a goal to move to another country to tour these clubs and you fucking did it. So you're like, all right, next on the list, baby. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's like venue like play, you know, play a bigger theory, a stadium play, you know, those kinds of things.
Speaker 3: I'm just starting to have people really show up for me at clubs, and like, I'm not sure, do you guys tour together or do you tour.
Speaker 1: Mostly we have toured together, but now we tour separately.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And so I mean I'm sure that you had this at some point too, where you notice like after shows, people lined up really to see you. Yeah, and they tell you like what they first discovered you at, as opposed to people that are just going to that venue and seeing whatever the you know person is that week. I've only, like truly the past couple of weekends have started having that, and it is really such a good feeling and it makes a show. It allows you to take more risks because you're like, you're allowed to be yourself, and so you can do kind of the weirder things because there's like there's a built in trust and there's a built in like they already like you, and so if you do something a little bit off color, sure, not a little bit off color, you know, just get weird. You can get weird. You have space to get weird. Well, speaking of.
Speaker 2: Energy and this like new transition into people showing up for you, I'm curious, how do you do you feel the change in the energy in the audience when people are there to see you as opposed to a full audience that's just there.
Speaker 3: Yes, one hundred percent. I also have kind of device not divisive comedy, but I'm I mean, like everybody, my comment is not for everybody, and so I comedy that's for everybody sucks.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so children's progress.
Speaker 3: I feel like maybe you guys can help me with this. It's like I'm trying to figure out I don't even know if it's for a joke or if it's just an analogy that I haven't quite ironed out. Sure, but like I feel like when people go to a comedy show and they're sensitive, that's fine. But I think of it as sort of like if you have sensitive teeth. If you have sensitive teeth and you can't sensitive teeth, you can't go to any restaurant and expect them to pure your stake for you. And so if you have sensitive teeth and then you go to a comedy show, we make candy, we make jawbreakers, Like, of course, there's going to be something that's going to make you feel extra sensitive, and so that shouldn't we shouldn't be catering ourselves to the most sensitive person in the room. And I do feel like there is sort of an expectation now to cater to this most sensitive person in the room that we don't even know is there, and.
Speaker 1: It's such a disservice to the sensitive person, to everybody else.
Speaker 3: And to the comedian.
Speaker 1: There's this great book called The Untethered Soul by this guy named Michael Singer that's like it's like my Bible. And he has this great analogy of we all walk around with a giant thorn in our side from whatever, from our dad saying we were fat when we were five or whatever the fuck it is. And instead of removing the thorn, which is going to be painful, but it's actually that's what it's going to make the rest of our lives better. We built, we manufacture a little box and when we meet some ways, you can't touch this thorn because this is my thorn.
Speaker 3: And it's like we it's like we cling to.
Speaker 1: Our wounds instead of actually just excavating them. And it's like, and in America, it's interesting what you're saying about Amarondi's identity here. Yeah, And I feel like we're so distracted about everything in America that we that are we're less likely to be in tune with our intuition. Like it just takes you have to be a little more bold about being in tune with your intuition and like reminding yourself to be focused on your goals because there's just so many shiny things everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's amazing. That's like, that's so true. That's so true. And I feel like it's especially true with comics right now, where whatever whatever your thorn is has has supposed to be, it's supposed to become really the center of your identity, and it's supposed to be the thing that that benefits you. It's like, whoever is the most wounded is actually the most valuable. Whereas I think that like like healing and working on yourself whatever, whatever that difference is from how wounded you are to heal, like, I think that that difference is more valuable than whoever is the most hurt. And I'm someone that I've really gross stuff happened to me. I started stand up when I was you know, fourteen, with it all you got to gross stuff. Yeah no. And it's like it's so funny because female comics immediately are like like that must have been bad, and everybody else is like, wow, you started so young, that's so sick like a female.
Speaker 1: I mean, my first question is what happened during your childhood that you started stand up at FUCKI.
Speaker 3: No, it was, you know what it was. It's that I should have had a my mom. And my mom is so good and my mom is my rock. I love her so much. She she halfheartedly was a stage mom and didn't go the full way and and I'm always like, if you're going to do it, do it so that I could be set up for my life. But she was still protecting me.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: So I was like as a kid, I was going to a lot of acting auditions and I was like doing all these like Vancouver, this is in Ottawa, I went to. I've lived in a couple different places, but basically it's like there's also kind of no industry in Canada. That's why I was asking, like yeah, yeah, no exactly exactly. There was like there was nothing I really could have been doing. But I was going to auditions and stuff, but I never like broke through to like having any kind of success. And so my mom always kind of thought I was a writer too, because I would write little stories and blah blah blah. And so I did some acting and I did some writing, and then she brought me to my first stand up show when I was when I was fourteen, and we would go we would go watch shows, and we started going every week for a year and it's cool. Yeah, and so we would go to like the Amateur Night, and so it didn't seem like a big deal. I had never seen a HBO special. I wasn't watching Seinfeld like I just thought stand up was Wednesday nights, thirteen people go up and half of the momb and so I'm like, I can do a lot of stand ups, you know. Yeah, yeah exactly. But it's like I loved it and so and so it wasn't it wasn't like it wasn't presented to you as a mountain. No, exactly. It was presented like as like most people are really bad, and so I was like, I can be better than most of these people. That's a lot of people start company. Yeah, that's like the problem.
Speaker 1: That's why everyone thinks they could be a stand up comedian because there is are so many shows like.
Speaker 3: That, I know, and that's why it's so insulting when someone comes up to you after a show and they're like, you know, people told me I should do stand up. It's like every time, yeah.
Speaker 1: People always say that, I just want them.
Speaker 3: I say pursue it. Yeah, yeah, I say go for it.
Speaker 1: So too, if all of your friends say like you're the funny one. Yeah, there is something there.
Speaker 3: I don't even think that they shouldn't do it. I just think after watching you do an hour of like stuff that you're working on, yeah, it's like, did I make it look efortless? I don't think so. I don't think that I did.
Speaker 1: You also mentioned before we were started recording that you loved cocaine in high school.
Speaker 3: Yes, I loved cocaine in high school, so I used to I would say that so sweetly. Well, so I went to high school in Ottawa and I started stand up there and there was only two clubs at that time, and as a new comic, you could only do the club each club once a month. Oh so, and also keep in mind, this is fifteen years ago. This is before Netflix, this is before YouTube. Specials like stand up was not a big deal. There was there was zero satellite. There was a really like bar shows stand up at that time. And so I would do my two club spots a month, but I wanted more, and so I would take the Greyhound to Montreal on weekends because they had shows on weekends that I could do, right, and everybody in Montreal at that time time was doing cocaine, and so every weekend I would go to do shows that cocaine and so so.
Speaker 1: An adult person offered a fourteen year old girl cocaine.
Speaker 3: It's important to mention I did lie about my age. Everyone thought I was nineteen or twenty. This is very true, barrymore ymore I love age.
Speaker 1: When you're a young teen, you're like, I'm eighteen, mister, I know it.
Speaker 3: How did you look old enough at like? What? Like, did you have those titties when you were fourteen?
Speaker 1: I did, Ok, yeah, you got those Sydney Sweeney titties.
Speaker 3: I know those can make you eight like a lot old it is, but also nothing else about me was older. It's somebody has a man, you know who it is best selling, has such a good stand up joke and her most recent special. But the only time men believe women is when we say we're eighteen. We're so. I remember, like, everybody found out my age like a year into doing stand up and was so mad at me, and it was like a whole thing. They were actually mad at you, yes, because people had asked me out, and that's embarrassed.
Speaker 1: That's the way I would only treat a brand new eighteen year old, not a fifteen I'm not disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, they were mad at themselves.
Speaker 2: Exactly, No, of course, and of course, but I still for anyone watching the show, a little backstory is when you start.
Speaker 3: Comedy and then female that you're on like a.
Speaker 1: Fucking list, they talk about you, and the men swarm to you because like their bad reputation hasn't gotten to your ear hole yet, so they fucking suckubus to you.
Speaker 3: And you're also you're also now in this community, which is the only community where they have value in life, and so you know that that's their only chance to find a woman is somebody that's interested in being part of this community and love stand up as an art form. Yeah yeah, And so that's the only place where where we will like be enamored by them, where it's like if we met them at our day jobs, we'd be like, this guy suck exactly from accounting.
Speaker 2: Why don't have you find There's a comedian amed Kurt Ryan who does hilarious comedy memes like so inside Baseball but like justailing it, and he has so many about like like the new going up to.
Speaker 1: The open mic for the guy that runs an open mic in the back of an Applebee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, yep, yep. So spot on, I will follow.
Speaker 1: So you liked cocaine when you were in high school and then you just did you just stop liking it?
Speaker 3: Did you ever have an issue with it? No, I can. My mom definitely was like, you were addicted to going to Montreal, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, I love French breads, I love Montreal.
Speaker 3: I don't worry about it, mom, I got allergies. Mom, I got allergies. No, I definitely. I think it's good to do hard drugs in high school and then be kind of like look back on it, like, oh my gosh, that was so mature. I like, I went to fashion school after high school and then everybody was like, smoke cigarettes for lunch, and so I did cigarettes and high school so French, I mean in fashion school, and so truly I was like cigarettes and school. I truly like all of my drug use has coincided with trying to make friends in a new community, as it does, and so I actually really don't feel like I have an addictive personality at all, because you love a friendship I love. I'm addicted to friendship exactly, and I'm willing to get there at any cause I'm an only child child so desperate.
Speaker 1: As an only child. How did you like being an only child?
Speaker 3: I liked it. I know, I know everybody thinks only children are so weird, but it's like, I feel like a weird I know, I feel like my mom is like kind of more like my little sister. And so your little sister's good, well, I mean she stealing my clothes. I think that I think that I've always had really close friends, and I've always I've always had people around, and so I think the biggest thing that kind of isolates only children is if they get a lot of attention from their parents and that doesn't lead them to go out and make frints. Like I think there's like a lot of things that can be very isolating and very like you think you're the center of the world as.
Speaker 2: The only child, And I think my only concern is, like you you almost seem like someone who grew up in Manhattan, Like you grew up too fast, right because.
Speaker 1: You're around You're around adults so often. That's the only weird thing. But like that because like my my best friend is.
Speaker 2: An only child, and I don't feel like she's like stand out strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. I feel like maybe as we get older too, it's we all kind of blend into society. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know a couple of my close friends are only children, and I'm like, I don't really notice the difference.
Speaker 3: It's great. Okay, So how many siblings do you guys? I always have one. I have one younger brother brother have an older brother. Yeah. Interesting, And so do you guys feel like having a brother is like makes you cooler? I always feel like girls that have a brother are like just like more comfortable around guys because it's like they have their friends around, like growing up and everything.
Speaker 1: I definitely grew up like loving cars because my dad and my brother's. I was very influenced by the male stuff. I guess I liked it. One thing though, as I grew older, I found out.
Speaker 3: Women who have sisters.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever experience seen two people fight harder and more brutally than two sisters. Oh, because I've never seen anything like I had a really put the knife in Ooh, it's like almost scary. I'm like, I'm so glad I have a brother.
Speaker 2: This type of person. No, my mom has two sisters and they're not caddy. Yeah, like I mean, I don't Yeah, I think like it can get there, but I don't think that it necessarily has to. I don't know, that's my only sister because my dad also only had a brother, so or yeah, yeah, I don't know, that's the only sister.
Speaker 3: I wanted a brother because I always had crushes on my friend on my friend's brother's friends.
Speaker 1: And you're so if you had a brother, all those crushes could come home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you guys. Did you guys ever have crushes on your brother's friends.
Speaker 1: My brother was nine years old, eight years older than me, eight years old or so to.
Speaker 3: Me, that's perfect.
Speaker 1: You know when I had crushes on my friend's.
Speaker 3: Dad's Okay, yeah that was fun thing. That was fun, and I would I would dare I say they.
Speaker 1: Weren't sexual fantasies because I wasn't sexual yet because I was really young, but I would like think about them and then like rub up against the couch.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, you gotta you gotta absolutely destroy your couch. Did you Were you doing a lot of humping as a child. I was.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that's an ADHD thing, because I now realize like it's a self soothing thing when you do it for it like.
Speaker 3: Some kids can some kids like get aroused at a very very very young age.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, but if I look at my track record, I'm like, I've been masturbating since I was like seven or eight.
Speaker 3: I do think that. I mean, I would wonder. I assume masturbating gives you like a dopamine, and our whole thing is that we have no dopamine, and so it makes sense that we love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you have you been medically checked for your level of dope dopamine?
Speaker 3: Is that a thing that people are doing? No, it's just an ADHD thing, Like that's like that's what are no?
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, I know, But can you medically test like this is the level of that? I wonder that would be I would love I'm sure do brain scans because the forms and phone calls though it doesn't it to get a brain and insurance.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that you can. But I'm sure zero ADHD people have gone for a break.
Speaker 1: And you what areas in your life are affected by ADHD? That like most people wouldn't think is that's that would be the cause of it. Like, interrupting is one thing that ADHD. When I learned that that was ADHD, I'm like, I was so embarrassed by that because I would do it on the show all the time, and I still do it. But I'm like, because I watch videos of myself, I'm like, I don't want to cringe today, so like, don't interrupt people. But it's when I found that out, I was like, oh, there was so many things that I'm like, I'm just stupid.
Speaker 3: I guess my brain doesn't work.
Speaker 1: And then you know, these accounts that I follow on Instagram are like, no, it's actually ADHD.
Speaker 3: I mean, if we roll back this footage, you can watch me trying so hard not to interrupt you the past twenty seconds because you just said that, I'm like trying, But I feel like ADHD people are not offended by that, because I know myself, especially especially as like when I start talking about something, I need somebody to jump in. I need somebody to cut me off at a certain point because it's like I'll hit my point pretty quick, and then if nobody else to keep it seems like they want to jump in, I'll keep going.
Speaker 2: And so I need to be fat podcasting to me, is like double Dutch. Like a lot of times people just mean, especially a female comedian can learn this from top podcasting with men, because they whether or not they have ADHD, they won't stop the thought. But unlike you recognizing that you've made your point pretty quickly, they think they continue to make points when they don't.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's so true. I feel like maybe that's why we've done well in this male dominated field too. It's because we feel so comfortable interrupting, whereas like will just keep talking, and so if you don't feel comfortable jumping right in, you won't get a chance to yeah your piece. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, But I love when people when I'm on a podcast with only men and go, Karen keeps interrupting. I go, it's that or I don't talk and I smile the whole time. I go, I don't think you know anything about this business?
Speaker 3: No, I go.
Speaker 1: There's very few things I'm sure that I'm good at.
Speaker 3: I goo. Podcasting is one of them.
Speaker 1: Also, to answer the dopamine question, there's actually no reliable way to directly measure the levels of dopamine in a person's brain.
Speaker 3: Which is funny.
Speaker 1: It's funny to me because I feel like there's a lot of talk about dopamine and to the point where you would think there is a reliable way, but we're just talking vaguely about dopamine.
Speaker 3: I feel like the test to find out if you're deficient or not in dopamine is whatever your screen time is, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're just like, yeah, it says some blood tests measure the levels of neurotransmitters such as dopamine, but they don't represent the levels of neurotransmitters in the nervous system itself.
Speaker 3: My question is what is serotonin because I always mix up serotonin and dopamine, Like, what's the difference between them? Yeah, I mean I know dopamine is like you do something that's like satisfying and you get some kind of break. Is it's a reward chemical Yeah, But serotonin like feels like a happiness.
Speaker 1: Serotonin is a chemical messenger that has some important jobs in the brain and body.
Speaker 3: It controls your.
Speaker 1: Mood, like like a lot of depression medicine is like inhibiting bonus SSRs yess here serotonin versus dopamine.
Speaker 2: Dopamine and serotonin are molecules that send signals throughout the body. These chemicals affect how we feel. When dopamine is released in our brain, we feel a sense of temporary pleasure. Serotonin, while similar to dopamine, creates a long lasting feeling happiness or well being. So I think it's just like short term. Long term is the easiest way to break it down, most likely.
Speaker 3: But they did.
Speaker 1: They're doing similar jobs. Okay, interesting, but people are using them interchangeably.
Speaker 3: I guess they're not wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not super wrong. Okay, correct, right, Well, the thing is like millennia. Are you gen z or millennial?
Speaker 3: I think I'm kind of like the youngest millennial or the oldest what you were? You born ninety four? Oh yeah, you're a millennial? Yeah? Oh really ninety four? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh oh sorry ninety No, I'm going backwards.
Speaker 3: I'm twenty nine. I can't do mathath verse. Okay, yeas, I'm sure. I'm sure that I'm not gen z, but I am. I am in the weird. I am in the weird kind of in between, because I don't really know you're millennial.
Speaker 1: I think ninety is the cutoff for millennial. No, no, no, it's like ninety seven. Yeaheah seven Because my waityfriend is the first year of gen Z. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he's like born in like ninety seven.
Speaker 3: The thing is, because I started stand up so young, and I was around every like everybody was I started standing up, I do feel like I'm I am closer to millennium. No, you're a millennia. But then I also drew up on iPhone, like I had my first cell phone when I was thirteen and stuff, and so I think I think a lot of the negative parts of gen Z I do have. Yeah, and I you know, I grew up with social media and stuff, which I think is a big part of it.
Speaker 1: So did you have Instagram in high school?
Speaker 3: Yes? Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who was that more copiad doing jog deals snort the pain away. Yeah, because in high school it's like God, the comparing that goes on in a young high schooler's mind is just so off the charts, especially with young women. And I think the universe every day that I escaped school without social media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think that that's kind of a big part of the generational divide. Is like when when you first started having Instagram specifically feels kind of like the worst one, especially for girls. I was just looking at There were some stats I was looking out on my way here about like how self harm and all of these personality disorders go up exactly with how much you use Instagram, And so all of these gen Z girls are just fucked obviously, because it's like you can't open your phone without looking at people that appear to be perfect. Right, did you take did you? Are you a person who takes nudes? Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's another thing because I'm curious to see like growing up with having uh you know, nds were.
Speaker 3: Leaked in high school, That's what I was getting. Yes, So I was like sexting when I was in grade nine. He was in like grade eleven, and I was like, we would like we weren't really like dating, but we would like flirt at school and once in a while we would sort of like sex. It was just kind of one of those yeah, And so we would send each other nudes. And then I found out at some point he had showed all of his friends, yeah, my nude. But I I it made me more popular and so Canada. I know, wow, Well this is I don't like sharing this story publicly because I feel like, obviously, so many people that's the worst thing that's ever happened to them. And it's nice. It's very interesting to hear that you weren't that it did, it didn't. It was scarred. I had a huge crush on his friend and then I ended up dating his friend. I feel like from that, and so my advice to young girls is like, take nudes, but make sure you get the shot. Take a few tries.
Speaker 1: People were like, revenge porn laws, so yeah, and you can be you can be charged with a crime if you are a high school boy sharing the nudes of a high school girl.
Speaker 3: He still works out a cell phone kiosks, so I'm not too worried about taking him to court. So funny, Yeah, but it's like it is truly, it is truly. I was talking to my friend a couple of days ago about this specifically, and at her high school, some guy created a folder of all the girls nudes, and the only way to see the folder, as like other guys, is you had to offer up.
Speaker 1: A new nude or you had to pay men young men in business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's an entrepreneur. But the principle of the school found out about this folder and looks and then looks through it, look through it and everybody's face that he could identify. He contacted their parents and I. It was like we were laughing so hard about it because I was like, I'm sure there was a couple of pictures with his face was not in it. And he still was like, I know whose tips these are, but I cannot allow but I am not allowed to contact the parents based off the whole has a mole near her right nipple right. Oh man, yikes, that's so weird. Do you guys send nudes? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I only did it. I never did it. I actually have only done it once ever in my whole life, after I was.
Speaker 3: Someone begging for it or what well, like if you never do it and then.
Speaker 1: You suddenly do well, I got in and out of a seven year relationship, and so I'm like, I've never sent a nude in this guy that I was.
Speaker 3: You never sent them to Stephen.
Speaker 1: No, he wasn't as sexual as he was.
Speaker 3: He wasn't.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't want to see and make a picture if you guys want to see naked, Like, oh, okay, whatever I'm saying. Yeah, and I too, I love to I might. I still take them all the time. I don't send them to anybody, but I take them, yeah, just.
Speaker 3: For your record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm just like, god, damn girl, you look fucking fantastic.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I remember the reaction that he had was amazing.
Speaker 1: And I also remember part of me was like, he has a lot of morals and values that he leads by. But I'm like, if he showed other comics, I wouldn't be passed because these are really good nudes.
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing. You get the shot, they show it to somebody, you're like, well you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd rather somebody else leak at them. Me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not going to leak at No, I'm not gonna leak it.
Speaker 2: I love nudes, but I do not want people sharing my nudes. Not because I can't. I'm like, the quality of the nude is great. It's just like a you just slap in the face and like in trust No.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's so it's so amazon.
Speaker 1: I basically have the thing of like, you're going to show this other people, Like I already had that in my head.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I mean I think that's the advice that you know, like, if you're a younger person listening like, when you take a nude and you send a nude just in your back of your head, be comfortable that this could be shown to not just a few people, it could be shown to everyone online. Yeah, and if you're okay with that, then proceed. If you're not, it's not worth the risk quite frankly.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. And I definitely don't think that in the future because the thing they always used to word us about in high school, because we had so many assemblies about nudes. Everybody were serious. I don't I didn't have one. I mean that we were. I think we were the first year where everybody had phones.
Speaker 2: That's to write, a cell phone in my senior year, but it wasn't one that was taken good picture was a smartphone.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I think that grade nine we all had phones, and that's when everybody's exploding sexually. And I think that none of the school administrators knew what they were about it. They were like vaguely aware that it was happening, and so we had so many assemblies where they were like, do not send nudes to each other. It is child pornography. You will go to jail. That's great, But it's like we have the internet now where like will I go to jail and it's like no, and we're like okay, yeah, you could be.
Speaker 2: You could be put on like a predator list though, like that does happen for things.
Speaker 3: That I don't think it should happen for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if you're a lot to live near a school, you know, yeah, like regardless of what, if you're.
Speaker 3: Going to school and you can't you can't live near it, I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess so yeah, because there have been cases of high school boys charged with child porn. Sure for sure, I mean yeah, yeah, honestly see you in jail. Bit.
Speaker 3: You are in a long term relationship? Yes, right? How is that? Like? How have you?
Speaker 1: Long Term relationships are an interesting topic because it's like gos so long, there's so many years, it just keeps happening. One cool thing that I've found about long term relationships is like your your relationship takes up different iterations of itself over time as it.
Speaker 3: Evolves different chapters. Yeah, so what has your chapters? What have your chapters been? Like, I mean, both of us are road comics, and so we spend a lot of time apart hence right, Yeah, but one thing that is nice about that is we both get so much alone time, Whereas I feel like the hard part of a long term relationship is every day you're in the same space as each other. It's like there's so many there's so many problems that could arise with being in the same small apartment as each other every single day. Sure, but we're both very busy, and then when we're together, we're so relieved to be back together that it's really nice. I feel like, right now we're in a very good chapter. He's on the road right now. I'm on the road right now. I'm meeting him in Toronto next week because he's doing a week there, and so I have a week off. I'm going to go there hang out with him, and then we're gonna go visit my mom for like a couple of days, and then we're both back in LA for a week. Like it's like, I'm really looking forward for our time together. Yeah, it's sexy. Have you ever lived together? We do live together, Oh not, Yeah, we have apartment. We moved to the States together, so we have an apartment together in La Nice. But it's like really big, Like I've never had such a big apartment. We have like a big two bedroom. We have like dishwasher, laundry, which I also think is like my I think, and I'm sure this is not true, but in my opinion, my biggest flaws that I'm messy is that I struggle with like I do a lot of piles. I've got a real shopping addiction. I have fucking Saphora bags everywhere, Like, it's really a lot of stuff, and men, I think, in general, don't like stuff. They're bothered by clutter. My boyfriend's always like I need a surface, like and I really will fill up every surface in the apartment. And so having like a dish washer, having a laundry machine, having a second bedroom that has kind of become my pile room is really helpful because then we can keep the common areas generally generally clean. Sometimes obviously it spills into the general areas and then I know that that's my bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah right right, what's bad? So you're bad as your messy? What's his bad?
Speaker 3: His bad is like his worst quality.
Speaker 1: What's like the thing that's the hardest part of living with him, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, it probably goes with my mess is that he's kind of OCD, Like he really likes. And it's not that he's OCD with like pot like he's honestly okay with the amount of clothes and stuff. He's just like he is anxious. He does have OCD, so if I'm too off the rails, it will he literally he actually actually has OCD, but his OCD is more germ related because he had a little like kidney fail failure incident a little school. So he him and his family went on this big trip to Egypt. He had kidney failure and in Egypt, yeah, and the doctor said that it's because he ingested some like Pooh particles that could happen anywhere. Well, yeah, he got it in his head that it was like he tied his shoe when it was like like his shoelace was messy in some street and then he tied it and then maybe he ate something and then he like fully turned yellow. He had to be quarantined. It was like a really his parents thought he was going to die, like it was it was. And so from that he became very obsessed with germs and so, like I do all the cooking, he'd never really learned to cook. Part of that is because he's always nervous about FOD stuff, and so he always goes to like restaurants because he knows that he'll be food safe or whatever. And so I do a lot of cooking and then if I'm cooking like chicken or something, I get a lot of questions which I really don't appreciate. Well, a lot of is this cook? Is this cooked? All the way through showing me a lot is this pink? No, it's not like just eat it? I would say that that's an issue. Is the checking. And if I say I'm because I also I used to work in a kitchen, Like I'm a good cook, I'm safe, I know all of the things. But definitely sometimes you know, I won't rinse a red pepper before I caught it some thing, And then if he sees me do that, I'll hear about it.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, Okay, okay, I have I have empathy and sympathy for you because I can't like even I have OCD as well, and when I am around and I have dated someone with OCD, and even when I'm around people with OCD, it makes mind flare up. So it's it's very it's very hard to be around that kind of an energy, especially when someone who's not really trying to stop it. Yeah, it's actually hard to stop a lot.
Speaker 2: Of my obsessions and compulsions. But then there's some people just not really attend.
Speaker 3: What kind of OCD you have, I know there's a lot of different I don't have German. I don't get you about yours.
Speaker 2: I'm a check checking definitely, like like a lot of switches, a lot of touching, yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of ruminating, that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Is it stred like about social situation or just don't have a member if you turned something off?
Speaker 1: More like that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I was doing a joke that also never really worked, and I'm you don't don't usually try to bring up jokes this often, but it's you know when a drunke doesn't work and you're like, it's got to live somewhere. So I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So my boyfriend Ha's OCD. He's always worried that I didn't turn the oven off, and I'm like, don't worry. Every time I turn the oven off, to remind myself, I turned my hair straightener on so I can see that the oven's off. I don't worry about that because every time I turn my hair straightener off, I turn the water on and so it'll put off the fire.
Speaker 1: Whatever I think you do, you'd do it at an OCD convention. The problem is people just like OCD is used so colloquially that people don't know what it actually is. Yeah, you know, they don't know how debilitating it can be for some people.
Speaker 3: Relationship wise, Do you feel like you need somebody very chill or do you feel like you need somebody also that has OCD so that they understand. Definitely not someone who has OCD. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I've I've also managed mine to the point where if I didn't tell you, you wouldn't notice that I had it.
Speaker 3: At this point, no, I would never know you would notice it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, especially things because the obsessions are harder control, but they're in my head, so you can't see those going on the compulsions Like when I was twelve, I was just like, crins is fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Stop touching things, like just stop and what do.
Speaker 3: You mean by touching things like checking lights or.
Speaker 2: Like just like or even like this, like it doesn't like I can't like it's like okay, So sometimes you'd be like this, just like doesn't feel good like this, So I move it like this, and it makes me feel like it somehow, Like the positioning of like an object can make me feel a certain way internally, like it regulates your emotions, and you can just I just know that that's fucking insane, so I just say stop doing that. But every now and then you can slip up, especially if you're going through a period of time that is stressful, like right now, I'm going through a strustful time. Some I have to shut down my long I own a store, I have to shut it down, and so it's giving me anxiety. So all my fucking ticks are really out of control because I have a high anxiety thing happening right now.
Speaker 1: But most times it's not a problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that makes a lot of sense because especially something little, if something is like not sitting quite right, and then just moving it a little bit would make you feel better. That's a little positive hit for you. And it's like, why not treat yourself if you're stressed out, because you can't.
Speaker 2: Keep treating yourself because at a certain point, you just need to like have a you need to like you. It's like for me, it's like you're egging on the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to you need to get past this.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, if your boyfriend' a germophobe, how is he with sex?
Speaker 3: Okay, so he doesn't like raw chicken? What is is he like post? So that is something that I've been trying to push him to do a joke about because I'm like, I kind of think he's faking OCD because he loves eating ass like he loves like it's like, wow, it does not exists. Kidney failure exactly exactly. I think he's fake kidney fail.
Speaker 1: Was afraid that when he was a child he inhaled poop in Egypt and he almost died.
Speaker 3: And yet he eats your ass.
Speaker 1: He doesn't realize he's on the brink of curing his own OCD.
Speaker 3: This entire exactly. He is so horny, like he's such a like he's Italian. I don't know if that means anything, but like, I truly.
Speaker 1: I will say I've experienced horny man as much Italian.
Speaker 3: I think it really is something I think, Yeah Israeli, Yeah, for some reason, it's raally men and Italian men. I'm like, you're just very hello.
Speaker 1: By love I'm like, oh, I.
Speaker 3: Love this rap ravaging it totally. And so I truly think his horniness does take whatever the blood in his brain that keeps his OCD alive.
Speaker 1: I think it leads, yeah, And so he can eat the ass.
Speaker 3: And he also loves like a public place thing, which is not really my thing, but it's fine. Once in a while I'll do it.
Speaker 1: But if it makes you that happy and it doesn't gross me out, sure he's faking it.
Speaker 3: For there's no way he can eat ass and be cool with it. That's yeah, thank you. So you've clearly brought this up to him. What does he say for himself? He came on his podcast and get vindicated and like I brought it to the experts and everybody thinks your fare bitch. The thing is I love accusing. I love you thinking him a faking like anxiety and faking OCD in the same way that I love to do by erasure, Like I just think that it's funny, and so I think with stuff like that, it's just it's just more fun to do it than to not do it right right right?
Speaker 1: I mean by erasure is that he has a fun activity. Are you bisexual or you just.
Speaker 3: Like to think so, but in the way that it bothers by people if I say, like, yeah, why not have you eaten a woman out? No, but you don't actually legally have to, And you're right.
Speaker 1: And I eating women out and I don't identify as bisexual, but that I could, I could have been.
Speaker 3: This is the thing. This is the thing. So you can just say it like it doesn't even really meaning.
Speaker 1: We had colleagues commat as bisexual who've been in long term relationship with a man and we're like, what are you doing, girl? I just thought a woman was pretty Once I'm by you.
Speaker 3: Know exactly, It's like, it's actually, I don't know if you know, but the way to convert to Islam is you just read a short prayer and then technically you've converted to Islam. Are you serious? Yes, And it's the same for bisexuality. You just say it and then now, in fact, I think all bisexual people should convert to Islam so people take them more seriously. Hot take big ideas today. Well, there are layers I.
Speaker 1: Imagine a bisexuality, like some women, like some people love just fucking their same gender but not dating their same gender. There are a lot of layers, and I do. I do still think everyone's a little bisexual.
Speaker 3: I think everyone's bisexual too. And I always trying to convince my boyfriend and his because he has he's in a group of like four best friends. They've been together since high school. That's still his crew. That's still like his people. And they're all like rural, small town, private school kids, and so I'm constantly trying to convince them that they're all bisexual nice, and they are so not into it. They like, really are bother bisexual? Is exactly? I'm like, you're always kissing each other in the pool, Like in what way? I mean, they're just they throw each other around in the pool and they've all kissed each other at some point, and yeah, that is beautified bisexual. What is wrong? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Men?
Speaker 3: Just yeah, they're there.
Speaker 1: Their comfortability with being fluid sexually is just so it's so funny to me because.
Speaker 3: If they're straight, they're allowed to kiss each other in the pool. It's like, okay, damn, wow, So way have you dated a girl? Like what makes you like? It's really it's really I just do it to be a button pusher. I have not done anything either, kissed one. I never get highly.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: In high school, I made out with my friend, but I think she is sometimes you do that actually bisexual and was like, when that'd be so hot if we made out from the guy. Okay, I'm like, yeah, true, you know it was my drug era.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you cocaine, your cocaine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great. Damn, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, is there any other time I think we've covered it? Is there any other anything you wanted to cover? Uh that we haven't gotten to yet? I mean, you have to have any other buttons you need to push before we turn off these microphones.
Speaker 3: I mean, how do I get canceled on this podcast? Like, I've hit a couple of different things that could really take off at this point.
Speaker 1: You know, I think we can just use the free press. We've done really everything that we can. We've tried everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean one thing I would ask that I love asking you guys are both Are you both road dogs or you mostly stay in town? We did the road often, We've lived both lives. Yeah, Okay, I mean I always I'm looking for advice for road dog stuff because I'm I'm on planes every two or three days. My skin is so dry. I'm so tired. You got to do it.
Speaker 1: I do a moisturizing mask on the plane. On the plane, I go to the bathroom. Once the seatbelt tung goes off, I go to the bathroom and I just put on the moisturizing mass And I'm just like yeah, because usually is it.
Speaker 3: A sheet mask or like moisturizer. Yeah, it's just like.
Speaker 1: A thick mask that you put on. You can't really tell. Your skin just looks super dewy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it looks like the I forget the name of it, but it's specifically for airplanes.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I would love I would love the link of that. I just am so I can't keep up with my skincare. I'm dry. It's the bone. I keep losing my voice.
Speaker 1: Oh so when you talk to people after the show, that's when my voice would go the most. So you have to when you sometimes talking, you you shout. You shout more when you like talk to somebody after a show than you would on a microphone, because it makes sense because you're on a microphone.
Speaker 3: You don't like, yeah, shouldn't you stand up comedy?
Speaker 1: So just kind of kind of talk in the upper register of your voice, which you kind of already do when you're talking to people after the show. Just talk over up here instead of down here. Okay, that's good, that's great. That's great advice. Yeah, I mean definitely yeah done. Do not get on a plane with makeup on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh. And also Atlas Obscuria.
Speaker 1: Obscura is a great website to go any city that you're about to go to, type it into Atlas Obscura and it'll tell you the weirdest shit to do in that town. And it's a great way to get to know the weird parts of a town, so you can if you want to comment on it.
Speaker 3: I love comment. That is such good advice because I do love to start with a little local reference in something, and it's like sometimes it is hard to figure out, yeah, like what do you guys here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love I love doing the road though.
Speaker 1: I love being in a place where I'm like, I would never live here, but I always imagine, like what would my life be like if I lived here.
Speaker 3: It's so fun. That's so fun.
Speaker 2: And you should have throat coats tea on you at all times for the voice loss that that really works, And then I would get I would start getting massages regularly. Definitely by the time you turn thirty. Uh, with all the plane creak, it'll sart and like.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be expensive, just like the cheap forty dollars ones like you know, they're everywhere in New York and they're every couple of.
Speaker 3: Weeks because I have become so hunched forward.
Speaker 1: Neck pillow do you have? You have to have a neck pillow.
Speaker 3: I don't have a neck. You definitely have a neck pillow.
Speaker 1: Make sure you wash it in between flights, yeah, just because I mean I have very sensitive skin so you.
Speaker 3: Can break out.
Speaker 1: I literally never wash my neck, so maybe yeah, but but yeah, I probably should.
Speaker 3: I just buy a new neck pillow, honestly.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like any they have the one, they have even better ones down that you can blow up so that it's not taking.
Speaker 3: Up extra luggage space.
Speaker 1: There's one that you can fully put you can put on the little tray table and fully put your face.
Speaker 3: In one I usually sleep for I'll do tray table down like a big.
Speaker 1: Like you're in school, like with your hands and your left all through school you can.
Speaker 2: Touch up with you I used to, I mean, especially because im five ft three, and I used to be able to sleep anywhere because I'm so short. But like, it's gonna starting out with you and your neck, Like you can really fuck up your neck and your shoulders.
Speaker 3: Have you guys had a trap boatox?
Speaker 1: No someone else mentioned this, I think mateo.
Speaker 3: I listened to Materia. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I really desperately want to get it because my traps are like bigger than my whole body and it's been almost like a chronic thing my whole life. And then I found out that you could get botox in it. Oh cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My mom used to get botoks in her neck that would help loosen her neck muscles and it was yeah, night and day difference.
Speaker 3: That's my next thing. But I haven't talked to anybody that's hot it yet, and so I don't know if it's like actually makes a difference.
Speaker 1: My mom exercised these out, you know, but yo yoga, downward dog and stuff. Are looking at looking up yoga poses for for traps for your trap, specifically to like loosen them up.
Speaker 3: It's probably gonna be a good bet. That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but my mom got botox in her neck and it did help her a lot Okay, that's awesome. Yeah, and if it didn't help her, she would have made it known.
Speaker 3: So definitely helped.
Speaker 1: Happy road dogging. Thank you so much for being on our show.
Speaker 3: Where can I find you on mine?
Speaker 1: What would you like to promote?
Speaker 3: I'm so buds on Instagram? I think also on TikTok. I don't know what I on threads. You know how threads is. It's a Twitter. Yeah, it's ald bitter. I'm I have I'm doing my hour for the Netflix is a joke festival. So that's available in my bio on Instagram. Guys, we Fucked is presented by This has been Guys.
Speaker 1: The anti coordination theme song by Robert Patterson and Jake.
Speaker 3: Cozen Suck my wet Ass Pussy. Christina SAIDs to cut that before, but now it's in there. Yeah, let's keep it good.
Speaker 5: It's five o'clock on the Open by an extra Love Mother set, Don't Forget. They gather around Watts to the window as it works his magic with the send the Baker, that Baker, that Baker,