Speaker 1: I know we do the shot collar the Question of the Day in a few minutes here, but before we get to that, I'm gonna ask my own little question and if anybody gets it right, they get a kiss on the lips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's brooking, Jeffrey. In the morning, I google from you.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna find out that in the second because a recent study found sixty percent of Americans regularly eat after nine PM.
Speaker 2: I try so hard not to strong temptation.
Speaker 3: Yes, so one are the top three favorite midnight snacks?
Speaker 2: You guys all have to.
Speaker 3: Come to a consensus on it, and again, if you get it right, you get a kiss on the lips. Well, I'm getting out my vasoline.
Speaker 4: You guys discuss what too cereal every time?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: You guys come to a consensus, Okay. A spokesperson for the group, I'm guessing it's probably gonna be Brooke because she's not going to listen to any of your answers.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Creal was.
Speaker 4: A really good guess, like I would say ice cream would be.
Speaker 3: I'm listening listening obviously.
Speaker 4: Brussels sprouts, Actually that's what okay.
Speaker 5: As a dipisode.
Speaker 2: We need the consensus. What is your consensus? One one guess what is the consensus?
Speaker 5: I would say goldfish over.
Speaker 4: Oh, we're just doing one gas.
Speaker 5: Top three.
Speaker 2: You are a terrible question together.
Speaker 4: One thing right? Serious?
Speaker 2: Cereal were very cereal? Okay, Cereal is your guests.
Speaker 3: The top three favorite midnight snacks for Americans are cookies, cookies, ice cream, and chips.
Speaker 5: So you know what, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To give you guys the win anyway, and now you all get to triple kiss each other on three one two three. God, I am glad that we're on the radio because that was not he Alexis really unhinged on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from that was stressful to run that game.
Speaker 5: I didn't get any because Alexis and.
Speaker 4: Brooks still don't fully know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I'm just.
Speaker 4: I'm not caught up to what you're trying to accomplish.
Speaker 2: Saying running a trivia game is difficult.
Speaker 3: So I'm really glad I'm not in charge of the shot collar question of the day. That one is all up to digital Jake, and hopefully there's some sort of like first second base reward for it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Jake, is.
Speaker 5: The kissing over can I take my blindfold off, Jake.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, that's what you were wearing.
Speaker 5: Oh my guys, well on this day back in nineteen eighty seven, the first animated short aired about a family of five from the town of Springfield, later go on to become one of the most popular TV shows in history. I'm talking about The Simpsons. Yeah, and who can forget those classic comedy scenarios like excuse me talking? Remember when Homer's setting up his computer and he's prompted to hit any key to continue, but he can't find the any key.
Speaker 2: Classic.
Speaker 5: There's too many hilarious moments to name in the over seven hundred and sixty full length episodes they've done. That's insane, and most people don't realize every episode also has a funny, punny title.
Speaker 2: Really okay, that's.
Speaker 5: Why today we're gonna put you to the test in a special real or not Real Simpsons episode edition of twenty of twenty. Okay, so these are all puns that may or may not be the title of actual Simpsons episodes. A right, let's go. We're gonna think that. We're gonna start with the girl who wishes she had the body of Marge, but instead has the body of Maggie. You can give up Maggie, Alexis, Your Simpsons title is Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dad. Is that a real Simpsons episode or.
Speaker 2: Made up like that? That was a movie? Right, don't tell them on the babysit is dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're redoing it.
Speaker 5: Did you know that?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's such a good film. Everyone should watch that now. I know about it from you talking about it, baby. Yeah. I mean if that was a famous movie like that did really well at the time, why wouldn't they get into the show? Say it's true?
Speaker 5: Alexis says, that's a real Simpsons episode. That is.
Speaker 4: The title, right, Yeah? Who would want Homer Simpson as a babysitter?
Speaker 5: Jose You're up next, Okay, your title is We're on the road to Don't Wear Is that a real Simpsons episode or made up?
Speaker 3: This is hard man, because that's obviously would be a great title.
Speaker 2: They're going on a road trip somewhere.
Speaker 3: And sounds like you've seen a lot of the Simpsons episode that doesn't ring a bell every single I think it was one of those days where the writers couldn't think of something specific.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say it's real. Jose said, real that is. We're moving on to Brook. Okay, Brook, your title is bart Man begins the Rise of Springfield's Masked Menace. Is that a real since this episode or made up? Bartman was the funnest part of the video game in the Yeah.
Speaker 4: I remember the video game from the Cist because I remember being on the playground and teasing other kids who weren't allowed to watch the Simpson.
Speaker 5: Like Sucker, I couldn't at first.
Speaker 3: Batman begins the movie that was like the nineties?
Speaker 2: Right? Was that the George Clooney one?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think it was George Clooney. I think that that was Michael Keatonood. I could be wrong, though. I think it's too long to be a title. They couldn't fit it into the TV guy back in the day, So I'm going to say it's not.
Speaker 5: Brook says that's made up. That is.
Speaker 2: Detective work.
Speaker 5: Jose and Brook as still in it. Or over to Jeffrey. Jeffrey, your title is Brawl in the Family. Is that a real Simpsons episode or made up?
Speaker 3: Like the show The Family from the seventies with Archiet bunker Chie. Yeah, the thing that that family is like the iconic real sitcom family. The Simpsons are the iconic cartoon family.
Speaker 4: Which is a great twist because it's brawl yeah, and they're always fighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna say that this is a real Simpsons episode.
Speaker 5: Jeff said, real. That is.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Jose. Your title is The Fat and the Furious, real episode? Made up?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I can.
Speaker 5: See it being real. I'm gonna say it's real. Jose said, real, that is, brook You're up next. Your title is the bart Mangled Banner. Is that a real Simpsons episode or made up?
Speaker 2: Is a prankster? He could do something to the flag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna say it's real.
Speaker 5: Brooks said, real. That is.
Speaker 2: To Jeffrey.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey, your title The Good, the Sad and the Drugly is that a real Simpsons episode? Made up?
Speaker 3: It's never funny to joke about drugs, Jake. So I'm gonna say, no, they didn't do this, saying made up?
Speaker 5: That is that's a real episode. We're gonna give this last one to you. You get it right, you win, you get wrong.
Speaker 1: Jose.
Speaker 5: Your title is Papa's Got a brand new badge? Is that a real Simpsons episode or made up.
Speaker 3: I think it's the episode where Homer tries to join the police.
Speaker 5: I'm saying it's real. Jose says real.
Speaker 2: That is correct.
Speaker 5: Jose has won this edition of as Much Jose. That means you get to pick someone to hum the Simpsons theme song today. While getting I'm gonna go with Maggie.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, alexis a binky enough that'll make it easier to hum there.
Speaker 2: Sounded just like Maddie sing.
Speaker 3: That little Hu Shocking question of the day, got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 4: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,