Speaker 1: I don't want to overseell this. I am dying to hear who you sat next to.
Speaker 2: But is this gonna be the best airplane story we've ever had on the show? Even better than the time Brooke had a lavatory hookup with Royal Traveling salesman while she was a filling stewardess the Quantis where philing Stewart is on Quantis of airline protocol. Brook, it happened, and you can't deny it. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, I might could you like the bag of peanut? It's true our own Jose Bolanos does fly a lot recently though he got upgraded to first class.
Speaker 1: Yes, so that's always your first class.
Speaker 2: What you say, it was still a very special time. Let's not do it. So that's where we're gonna start. Jose paid the picture for us. You've just been upgraded to first class and you walk into the.
Speaker 3: Plane and walk into the plane, I sit down and they have these fancy like shells and their seats that can recline all the way.
Speaker 1: Down because you're all on along all the life. It's going to Hawaii. So it's a six hour flight. So what I'm doing is. I'm I'm mostly sleeping. I can't get wait to hear the details of yours matter.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is about someone you dreamed about.
Speaker 1: Dream Okay, listen.
Speaker 3: I sit down and I'm playing with the sea because I'm like cool and whatever.
Speaker 1: And this guy sits next and loud I am. I'm like like, well, it goes all the way back anyway. And the guy sits down and he's like trying to talk to me.
Speaker 3: He's like, hey, how's it going. And I'm just kind of like, hey, what's up? Brother, Like I'm busy over here.
Speaker 1: You know, but I was nice. Wait in first class? Are your seats as close as they are in the back so they're only like you're too next to each other. That's a great question. But they do have a separator in the middle.
Speaker 3: Want privacy, you can like lift up this little down, but it's down right now.
Speaker 1: That's how you know it's a classy person. They like, I don't have time.
Speaker 3: And then eventually, once we're taking off, I put the separator up on him.
Speaker 1: I'm just like later, think, you know whatever. I go. I sleep for like five hours, four hours. See your sleeping next to somebody famous and you waste the entire no idea, right.
Speaker 3: So as we're descending, I put the separator back down and I'm just like, boy, do I wish I was rich and famous and I have to go back to work on Monday.
Speaker 1: I said that to him, yeah, and he's actually rich. I didn't know. What did he say?
Speaker 3: He goes, yeah, man, well, I was like, I gotta work Monday. He goes, oh, I gotta work tomorrow. And I was like, really, what do you do?
Speaker 1: And he goes, oh my god, what it does on him? Yes?
Speaker 3: And then he goes like, well, I uh, I play guitar. I'm sorry to say play guitar, because he gets all quiet and he's like yeah, and I'm like, in what band?
Speaker 1: And then he literally goes Pearl Jam what and why my god?
Speaker 2: The lead guitarist of Pearl Jam.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, Alexis, you have no idea?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, you've heard. It's not Edi Bedder.
Speaker 3: He is Eddie Vedder and roll all recognize Eddie Vedder. In his defense, he looked like a bum. You just got the shorts and flipbops on. I didn't. He looks like a bomb.
Speaker 1: He's like, He's like what is the starters of freaky? I know he's a legend, He's literally a Hall of fame. So find best friends with Eddie Vedder? Slapped the entire.
Speaker 2: Pl When you learn that it's Eddie Vedder, do you fanboy out on him?
Speaker 1: Right there?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I don't really fanboy a lot that much, but I internally on my ear drafts adrenaline shooting and I am like, okay, you.
Speaker 2: Say anything, you pull out the blanket and you're like, here, get under this.
Speaker 1: No reviewing all the dumb things I had just said. No, look, you said much yet, so this is what I do.
Speaker 3: I play it cool. I'm like, oh nice, bro, Yeah, I figured it could have been. You know, I'm on a radio show, so we probably play your music.
Speaker 1: But you did not say that.
Speaker 3: And he goes, oh you do radio and I was like yeah, and I was like, I'm on a I'm on a morning show called ask me about him.
Speaker 1: This is jo conversation, always about him.
Speaker 3: I want him to know he's comfortable with me, like I'm used to celebrity cool even thought.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, so what do you do?
Speaker 3: When I was like, well, I do a lot of impressions and like phone tab characters and like comedy. So then he's like, okay, well, what's your best impression?
Speaker 1: Did you do it?
Speaker 3: You did an impression for Eddie better impression ran the gambit on it.
Speaker 1: He got up set, baby, we were I.
Speaker 3: Started out with Arnold right, yeah, me and you were flying back for He like, he goes, that's really good, and I go, yeah, one, you may not know. It's a custom what I do.
Speaker 1: It's called.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 1: Rolando was the most impressive because he told me after that doesn't sound like you at all. That's not your voice. And I'm like, I know, hold on, not even the best part. God, this is how impressed he was. Guys. He goes, oh, god, okay, I really have to ask.
Speaker 3: Close your eyes and I'm like, okay, Kenny Vedder and I close my eyes and he goes, tell me who you think this is, and he starts doing impressions.
Speaker 1: Everyone and I don't know. It's impressions, yes, and he's like and I'm like, oh, it's so close. I don't know. He finally he goes, it was Bruce Springsteen. Yeah, old guy doing an impression, and you mentioned actually he's a friend of mine. I'm like God, it's probably why you got that impression. Anyway, I am seriously crying.
Speaker 3: So that was the best thing ever. At the end of it, literally he did notice my hat. I was wearing this hat that I'm wearing a brick of Jeffrey hat, and he's like, I take a picture because I really want to listen to your show, like you're you seem like a great dude, and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: So any better could be listening right now listening. I love you, brother, and I do want to say. The thing that made him laugh the most was the very end.
Speaker 3: When we're saying goodbye, and I said, oh, hey, by the way, Eddie and he's like, yeah, I'm like, I hope your little band makes it.
Speaker 1: Told him that before.
Speaker 2: To tell us. Do you believe that was actually Eddy Better?
Speaker 1: Because I'm buying sure, I'm not allowed to post it.
Speaker 3: Text.
Speaker 2: If you believe that's a real story, We're going to do your phone right after this.
Speaker 1: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,