Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y away Today?
Speaker 2: We call a mom who signed her nine year old daughter up for an all girls youth softball team that she's super excited. She's only been to one practice so far, so they're just getting going. But it's the perfect time for the team. Mom Brook to give her a call and let her know the official name of the girls squad.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves it.
Speaker 2: And I don't think this is going to be controversial or weird in any way whatsoever. To seventy five nine to two, tell us if you'd be okay with having this is your girls softball team name in your phone tab right now?
Speaker 1: It's another.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hi, Is this Lisa? Yes, your daughter Cassie has signed up for the league youth softball right.
Speaker 3: Yes, who's this? Are you the coach? No?
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry we haven't met. I'm the team mom. My name's Laura Laura Jass Oh, hi, Laura, Hi, Well, I'm just calling all the parents to go over the snack schedule for the season, and right now it looks like I have you down for game three, which is on the eleventh. Is that okay?
Speaker 3: Let's see let me write it down Game three the eleventh. Okay, yeah, that'll work.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh great, it's so exciting. We just can't wait to cheer on our little pole dancers.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, yeah, did you say pole dancers?
Speaker 4: Yes? Oh my gosh. The first game is going to be amazing. I just can't wait to see them in action, right, pole dancers?
Speaker 3: That's what you're calling? Is that the team name or something?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, were you not in that email chain? Yeah, that's a girl's team name, isn't it? Cute?
Speaker 3: Pole dancers? P O L E? And then dancers.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it's probably more sweet than cute, right. The team name is actually in my honor. I obviously shed a little tear when they told me.
Speaker 3: Explain that to me, Like, what is the origin or is there a specific meaning? I'm not sure I understand.
Speaker 4: Oh you don't understand pole dancing. I don't come across me to people that are confused. That's funny.
Speaker 1: I have Polish heritage.
Speaker 4: Every year for the summer equinox, all the young Polish girls in my family would do a special dance. So we're the pole dancers, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, an official pole dancer. Isn't that awesome? Is that going to be on their shirt? Oh?
Speaker 4: You and I think so alike. It already is, and the visors also could fit pole dancers, which was great. You were a little worried.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of letters.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Oh boy, is this like a sure thing? Has it's been approved?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Every funny here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's already at the Pretty Press. Hot pink is our color. We do have a little glitter on it too. Oh it was funny like the dads were really on board, which yeah, I thought was great.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they were very excited about that. I don't want to ruffle any feathers here, but I'm really not okay with this.
Speaker 4: Oh I see, is this like a political thing? Do you hate Poland or something? No?
Speaker 3: No, not in any way, shape or form. My grandparents were from Poland, So.
Speaker 4: You're a poll dancer. Well we can get parent t shirts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, you're not understanding what I'm saying. That phrase has a different connotation, like a strip club and naked women on a metal pole, and that's what most people issue a lie.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, Lisa, you were a wild mom. Oh no, one would think that this is crazy. What were you like in your twenties? Huh boy, that is embarrassing.
Speaker 3: I'm just so confused.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I'm sorry. It does sound like you have a little bit of an issue, but I honestly think you're gonna be fine when we're all sitting in the stands together yelling pole dancers, pole dancers, pool dancers.
Speaker 3: This visual is so not good for me. I can't even imagine people yelling that.
Speaker 4: And the girls even have this great chance that they do from the dugout where they're like show me the money.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no. If this is really gonna be what it is, I just I can't in good conscience have Cassie on this team.
Speaker 4: She's so gonna miss out because at the end of every game, instead of ice cream, we make.
Speaker 2: It rag dollar bills.
Speaker 4: Our English ones. Of course.
Speaker 3: Come on, now, you're just being stuffy. You know that this is like stripper stuff, right, are you pulling my leg?
Speaker 4: I'm not, but your best friend Darren is, because she's the one that set you up for this prank phone call.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, really, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: This is actually broke from the radio show Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: When I said pool dancers, you kind of knew what I was talking about. You didn't really fall for that whole Polish heritage thing, did jeff I.
Speaker 3: Really did in the beginning.
Speaker 4: It didn't seem like you were confused. It seemed like you got it pretty quickly. I mean, you don't have to pretend like we didn't know what we were.
Speaker 3: Talking about here. This is hilarious.
Speaker 4: I'm only say you've made it rain before.
Speaker 3: If I have, I'm not sharing it with you.
Speaker 4: Wake Up every morning was phone Tap weekday mornings on the twenties Brooking Jeffrey in the Morning.