Speaker 1: All right, you found us on a Friday. Welcome to the podcast, Alexis. How many five hour energy bottles did you count in the trash?
Speaker 2: Can?
Speaker 1: I think it was eleven?
Speaker 3: Oh, guys, fifty energy?
Speaker 1: My god, let's just hope Jeffrey's heart doesn't explode his fuel for his parody song. Today's song of the Week is in well today's podcast. There it goes. Let's start it now.
Speaker 3: I know we do the shot collar the question of the day in a few minutes here, but before we get to that, I'm going to ask my own little question and if anybody gets it right, they get a kiss on the lips. Yeah, it's broken, Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Can I can I google from you?
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna find out that in the second because a recent study found sixty percent of Americans regularly eat after nine pm.
Speaker 4: Oh, I try so hard not.
Speaker 3: To strong temptation.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's so.
Speaker 3: What are the top three favorite midnight snacks? You guys all have to come to a consensus on it, and again, if you get it right, you get a kiss on the lips. I'm getting out my vasoline.
Speaker 5: You guys discussed cereal every time, Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear it. You guys come to a consensus. The spokesperson for the group, I'm guessing it's probably gonna be Brooke because she's not going to listen to any of your answers. Anyway.
Speaker 1: I like Cereal was a really good guess. I would say ice cream would be up there. I'm not listening and listening obviously, Brussels sprouts, that's what okay.
Speaker 3: As a dipsod, we need the consensus. What is your consensus?
Speaker 6: One guess?
Speaker 3: One guess? What is the consensus?
Speaker 1: I would say goldfish over Oh, we're just doing one guess the top three. You are a terrible question one thing.
Speaker 5: You're not serious.
Speaker 4: Cereal.
Speaker 3: We're going cereal, okay, Cereal is your guest. The top three favorite midnight snacks for Americans are cookies, ice cream, and chips.
Speaker 7: So you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you guys the win anyway, and now you all get to triple kiss each other on three one two three. God, I am glad that we're on the radio because that was not alexis really unhinged on it. From my bark, that was stressful to run that game.
Speaker 4: I didn't get any because Alexis and.
Speaker 1: Still don't fully know what's going on. I'm not caught up to what you're trying to accomplish.
Speaker 3: Saying running a trivia game is difficult, So I'm really glad I'm not in charge of the shock collar question of the day. That one is all up to digital Jake, and hopefully there's some sort of like first second base reward for it. Go ahead, Jake, is.
Speaker 8: The kissing over? Can I take my blandfold off?
Speaker 9: Jake?
Speaker 8: That's what you? Oh my guys, well.
Speaker 7: On this day Back in nineteen eighty seven, the first animated short aired about a family of five from the town of Springfield, later go on to become one of the most popular TV shows in history.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about The Simpsons.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and who can forget those classic comedy scenarios like excuse me, remember when Homer's setting up his computer and he's prompted to hit any key to continue, but he can't find the any key.
Speaker 3: Classic There's too.
Speaker 7: Many hilarious moments to name in the over seven hundred and sixty full length episodes they've done, insane and most people don't realize every episode also has a funny, punny title. Really Okay, that's why today we're gonna put you to the test in a special real or not real Simpsons episode edition of.
Speaker 3: Plenty D.
Speaker 7: Okay, so these are all puns that may or may not be the title of actual Simpsons episodes.
Speaker 1: Oh right, let's go.
Speaker 7: We're gonna We're gonna start with the girl who wishes she had the body of Marge but instead has the body of Maggie. Yeah, Alexis, your Simpsons title is Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dad.
Speaker 8: Is that a real Simpsons episode or made.
Speaker 3: Up like that? That was a movie? Right, don't tell them on the Babysit it's dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're redoing it.
Speaker 4: Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's such a good film. Everyone should watch that.
Speaker 5: I know about it from you talking about baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean if that was a famous movie like that did really well at the time, why wouldn't they get into the show?
Speaker 7: Say it's true, Alexis says, that's a real Simpsons episode.
Speaker 1: That is Yeah, who would want Homer Simpson as a babysitter?
Speaker 8: Jose, you're up next.
Speaker 7: Okay, your title is We're on the road to Don't Wear a real Simpsons episode or made up?
Speaker 11: This is hard Man, because that's obviously it would be a great title.
Speaker 4: They're going on a road trip somewhere.
Speaker 3: And it sounds like you've seen a lot of the Simpsons episode that doesn't ring a bell every single day.
Speaker 11: I think it was one of those days where the writers couldn't think of something specific.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say it's real.
Speaker 8: Jose said, real.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 1: We're moving on to Brook, O Brook.
Speaker 7: Your title is bart Man begins the Rise of Springfield's Masked Menace? Is that a real Simpsons episode or made up?
Speaker 1: Bartman was the funnest part of the video game of the Yeah, I remember the video game from the CIS. I remember being on the playground and teasing other kids who weren't allowed to watch the Simpson.
Speaker 3: I couldn't at first that man begins the movie that was like the nineties, right? Was that the George Clooney one?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it was George Clooney. I think that that was Michael Keaton Wood. I could be wrong, though, I think it's too long to be a title. They couldn't fit it into the TV guy back in the day, So I'm going to say it's not.
Speaker 8: Brook says that's made up. That is.
Speaker 3: Brook detective work.
Speaker 7: Jose and Brook as still in it. Or over to Jeffrey Jeffery, your title is Brawl in the Family. Is that a real Simpsons episode.
Speaker 4: Or made up?
Speaker 3: Like the family from the seventies with Archiet Bunker Archie. Yeah. The thing that that family is like the iconic real sitcom family. The Simpsons are the iconic cartoon family.
Speaker 1: Which is a great twist because it's brawl yeah, and they're always fighting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to say that this is a real Simpsons episode.
Speaker 8: Jeff said, real. That is.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 8: Let's go to Jose.
Speaker 7: Your title is the Fat and the Furious episode made up?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I can see it being real. I'm gonna say it's real.
Speaker 8: Jose said, real.
Speaker 7: That is.
Speaker 12: Correct.
Speaker 8: Brook. You're up next.
Speaker 7: Your title is the Bart Mangled Banner. Is that a real Simpsons episode?
Speaker 8: Er made up?
Speaker 3: Is a prank Sterry could do something to the flag?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna say it's real.
Speaker 8: Brook said, real.
Speaker 6: That is correct.
Speaker 7: Over to Jeffrey Jeffrey, your title The Good, the Sad and the Drugly is that a real Simpsons episoder made up?
Speaker 3: It's never funny to joke about drugs, Jake. So I'm gonna say, no, they didn't do this, saying made up?
Speaker 6: That is.
Speaker 7: That's a real episode, Hose. We're gonna give this last one to you. You get it right, you win, you get wrong. Jose, your title is Papa's Got a brand new badge?
Speaker 8: Is that a real Simpsons episodeer made up?
Speaker 11: I think it's the episode where Homer tries to join the police.
Speaker 4: I'm saying it's real.
Speaker 8: Jose says real that is. Jose has one dis edition of of twenty.
Speaker 4: I thought I would lose much, Jose.
Speaker 7: That means you get to pick someone to hum the Simpsons theme song today while getting shot.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with Maggie.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, Alexis, but I have an that'll make it easier to hum.
Speaker 3: There sounded just like Maggie singing shock question of the day.
Speaker 6: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: It's time for us to recognize our hero of the week, and I know I've gotten in the last few weeks in a row, so I'm just gonna take myself out of the running this time. I know it's broken. Jeffrey in the Morning. Community, By the way, give other people a chance. You guys know who Mariska Hargitay is.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's the actress.
Speaker 3: She's the arts that's been on the show Law and Order SVU for twenty five years.
Speaker 4: Now love her.
Speaker 3: I'm showing my host a picture of it right now. You recognize her from Law and Order?
Speaker 1: Was very serious.
Speaker 3: The other day she was filming an episode of Law and Order SVU at a Manhattan park, okay, And while the cameras were rolling, a little girl saw the badge on Mariska's belt and thought that she was a real police officer.
Speaker 1: That's cute. I mean, it does look real.
Speaker 4: She should be right.
Speaker 3: At this point, she walked up and asked her, can you help me find my mom? Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm saying uh oh, Like it's not good if a kid's asking the police officer where her mom is.
Speaker 3: Well, she was lost in the park and apparently was oblivious to all of the cameras and all of the lights and the entire film crew walked right into the shop.
Speaker 1: Either that her mom's hiding in a bush like, hey, honey, I see some films cameras.
Speaker 3: So Mariska bent down to the little girl and said, hey, beat it, kid, you're ruining the shot, no Jo, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: You're stealing my angles.
Speaker 3: They haunted production for twenty minutes while Mariska helped the girl find her mom, and the only other commotion that was going on during the set was iced Tea got very upset the girl didn't recognize who he was, right, how do you not know who I am? But still Mariska is our hero of the week. Good job, Mariska. Hopefully no lost children wandering during Laser Stories because we are not stopping. It's coming up next. It's the radio segment that is pumped for the new grocery store innovation that he's bringing to the public. Let's starting next year. Forget Whole Foods, head on over to swol Foods.
Speaker 6: Yay.
Speaker 3: The veggies and fruits are all injected with illegal growth hormones, so they're seven times as big as normal. Man, you're gonna need two hands for that grape.
Speaker 11: With Laser Stories eat the warna walk into it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do I imagine a banana with biceps?
Speaker 3: He's like James and the Giant Peach FROs a segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else. Does, except we've got a laser and those other thickleberries. Just this first lazer story is out of Brazil. A thirty seven year old woman named Lena oliveras facing serious charges after she wheeled her very dead uncle into a bank weekend at Bernie's Style and tried to take out thirty four hundred dollars in his name.
Speaker 6: Today, no one will notice.
Speaker 1: He just always smells like that.
Speaker 3: Beg Teller got it on video. According to him, the man was no longer with us. Clearly he did very obviously, but the niece kept talking to him like he was alive. She even had to hold his head up the entire time and move his hand to right.
Speaker 4: That is sick.
Speaker 1: Maybe she just thought he was a deep sleeper, you know.
Speaker 3: Said his skin tone looked off and that he was oddly quiet. Yeah, but the woman claimed he's just like that. He doesn't like to say much anything. Well, employees got suspicious and called the cops, who showed up and arrested her.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, did the grandpa get arrested?
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell me he.
Speaker 1: Died of natural causes.
Speaker 3: The man she brought in was identified as a sixty eight year old who apparently died several hours earlier. It's not even clear if she's really his niece, but the woman could face charges for fraud, embezzlement, abuse of a corpse for all of the above.
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy that we have to put that as a lot?
Speaker 3: Yeah. As brazen as that sounds, this type of thing isn't unheard of. Just last month, two women in Ohio got arrested after they prop a dead guy up in their car, went to a bank's drive through, and took out nine hundred dollars from his account.
Speaker 1: I thought you were just gonna say, and u zhov.
Speaker 11: Lan, Yeah, should be fine.
Speaker 3: This next lazer stories out of herpies and parties and spodies.
Speaker 4: Oh my, I don't want to go here, Jack.
Speaker 3: How can American University get more American?
Speaker 6: Here we go?
Speaker 3: Well, they just created a class called swift Gnomics, which is, yes, a study of Taylor Swift's economic impacts.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, this legit is?
Speaker 5: Does the professor I think they're going to know more than the students in this.
Speaker 3: In class, students will take a look at her business footprint, earnings from her era's tour, her influence on Ticketmaster, and much more.
Speaker 1: Yes, seriously, way to get kids into econ.
Speaker 3: One of the students who proposed the idea says, quote, Taylor is my hero, and if you think about it, Taylor is just so Taylor, and we should learn as much about Taylor as we possibly can't.
Speaker 1: That wasn't as poetic Taylor Swift is.
Speaker 3: But no word un if they'll touch on Taylor's carbon footprint in her private jets, impact on the.
Speaker 1: Economy, Yeah, you mean on the environment and all that too.
Speaker 3: But in related news, Taylor's eleventh album drops the Tortured Poets Department.
Speaker 11: Wow, imagine dating a girl who is a master's in Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this next laser stories out of Italy. Most Americans have a hard time making it through a meal without pulling out their phones, even at a restaurant. But apparently some of us would gladly give that up if we got a discount. If you're traveling, bribe bus, if you're traveling in Italy anytime soon, there's a new restaurant over there that's trying something kind of cool. They're giving diners a free bottle of wine if you give up your phone when you come in.
Speaker 4: What I would be easy for Brook free bottle of wine.
Speaker 5: That's anyway I shouldn't be texting at that point.
Speaker 1: Two bottles of free wine.
Speaker 3: It's not just on the honor system. They'll actually put your phone into a box and lock it with a key, which they give to you.
Speaker 1: You have separation anxiety thinking about it, Jose, Yeah, I really do.
Speaker 4: I'm an alcoholic. You think I choose the wine, but no, I'm still choosing. I'm a phone a haulic.
Speaker 3: Well, if you end up going there, giving up your phone is optional. You don't have to do it, okay, but with a generous perk like a bottle of wine. They say. The response has been very positive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you a picture of your food.
Speaker 3: And most diners are taking them up on the offer. Although if you decide halfway through the meal you can't handle it anymore and unlock the box, alarms will sound and you will get charged for your wine.
Speaker 1: And shamed by everybody else that you know.
Speaker 4: That's kind of funny. I like it.
Speaker 3: The restaurant thought it would be a fun way to encourage diners to be more present with their companions, and it seems to be working. That's also next lazer stories out of the interwebs. The cheating site Ashley Madison dot Com asks users to name other things they would be less likely to cheat on than their partner.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, cow.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: Seventy seven percent claim they were honest last Monday and would not cheat on their taxes.
Speaker 8: Very noble.
Speaker 1: It was supposed to make us feel better about them or.
Speaker 3: Say they're not totally bad people. Other things cheaters say they would never cheat on. Eighty two percent of people say they never book an appointment with a different barber hairstylist.
Speaker 4: That does feel like cheating.
Speaker 1: They know too, They know when you go back in and you're.
Speaker 4: Like, that's not my haircut. I didn't cut this hair.
Speaker 3: Eighty three percent said phone carrier.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't cheat on your phone carrier.
Speaker 3: Alexis promises to never quit on you. Cricket wire shout out. Eighty four percent of people say they would never quit on their favorite shoe brand, and eighty six percent said their political part So this is where they.
Speaker 1: Draw the line, not their spouse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have standards, brooke Okay. Eight people said they'd feel terrible if they tried a different therapist.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel like if you're on Ashley Madison, the therapist isn't working because that way.
Speaker 3: Unless you're cheating with the therapists.
Speaker 1: Didn't even think about that, and you have to pay for it.
Speaker 3: Probably. Yeah, and finally, ninety percent of the public would feel the absolute worst about cheating on their favorite sports team.
Speaker 8: Oh oh, I would never.
Speaker 4: Hey, I would never.
Speaker 3: You're a diehard.
Speaker 4: I am a diehard.
Speaker 3: He But the thing is, that's a problem for this guy because in baseball there's all these teams named after socks. Where are the teams named after shoes? Where aps Detroit slide? He's hoping someday his team will come along New.
Speaker 4: Mexico flip flops.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like the Philadelphia stilettos.
Speaker 3: Come on city, adopt one of these. That sound means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on.
Speaker 6: Monday, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Brook and Alexis have no idea right now what segment we're about to do here.
Speaker 1: That's just because I haven't been paying attention.
Speaker 3: You guys don't know any of the background to this. I'm gonna tell you from my understanding, what we're gonna hear is very shocking, very very entertaining. The reason why is because when Jose was coming back from vacation the other week, he flew first class and you're never gonna believe who he sat next to.
Speaker 4: Now, seriously, you guys are not gone.
Speaker 3: And how many hours it took him to actually realize who it was.
Speaker 11: That's actually no spoilers.
Speaker 3: You're gonna find out when he tells the full hilarious story. It's coming up right after this. I don't want to overseell this.
Speaker 1: I am dying to hear who you sat next to?
Speaker 3: But is this gonna be the best airplane story we've ever had on the show, Even better than the time Brooke had a lavatory hookup with Royal Traveling salesman while she was a filling stewardess for Quantis.
Speaker 11: Where Philing Stewart is I'm quantius of a protocol.
Speaker 13: Brook, It happened, and you can't deny it.
Speaker 3: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: You like a bag of peanut.
Speaker 3: It's true. Our own Jose Bolanos does fly a lot recently, though he got upgraded to first class.
Speaker 1: Yes, so that's always your first class. You say it.
Speaker 3: Was still a very special time. Let's not down sell it. So that's where we're gonna start. Jose paint the picture for us. You've just been upgraded to first class, and you walk into.
Speaker 4: The plane and walk into the plane.
Speaker 11: I sit down, and they have these fancy like shells and their seats that can recline all the way.
Speaker 1: Down because you're all along.
Speaker 11: It's going to Hawaii, so it's a six hour flight.
Speaker 4: So what I'm doing is I'm I'm mostly sleeping.
Speaker 3: I can't get the way to hear the details of your's mad.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is about someone you dreamed about.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen. I sit down and I'm playing with the seats. I'm like cool or whatever. And this guy sits.
Speaker 1: Next, and I'm loud i am.
Speaker 4: I'm like like, well, this goes all the way back anyway.
Speaker 3: And the guy sits down and he's like trying.
Speaker 8: To talk to me.
Speaker 4: He's like, hey, how's it going.
Speaker 11: And I'm just kind of like, hey, what's up, brother, Like I'm busy over here, you know, But I was.
Speaker 1: Nice in first class. Are your seats as close as they are.
Speaker 11: In the back so they're only like you next to each other.
Speaker 4: That's a great question. But they do have a separator in the middle.
Speaker 11: You want privacy, you can like lift up this little down, but it's down right now.
Speaker 3: That's how you know it's a classy person. They're like, I don't have time.
Speaker 11: And then eventually, once we're taking off, I put the separator up on him. I'm just like, later, think you know whatever, I go. I sleep for like five hours, four hours.
Speaker 1: So you're sleeping next to somebody famous, and you waste the.
Speaker 4: Entire no idea. Right.
Speaker 11: So as we're descending, I put the separator back down, and I'm just like, boy, do I wish I was rich and famous and I have to go back to work on Monday.
Speaker 3: I said that to him, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: He's actually rich.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. What did he say?
Speaker 4: He goes, yeah, man, well, I was like I gotta work monday. He goes, oh, I gotta work tomorrow. And I was like, really, what do you do?
Speaker 3: And he goes, oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's when it does on him.
Speaker 11: Yes, And then he goes like, well, I uh, I play guitar. And I'm sorry to say play guitar because he gets all quiet and he's like yeah, and I'm like, in what band?
Speaker 4: And then he literally goes.
Speaker 11: Pearl Jam what and why my god, the lead guitarist of Pearl Jam.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, Alexis, you have no ida? What's going on?
Speaker 14: Okay, it's not Edder.
Speaker 11: He is Eddie Vedder, and roll all recognize Eddie Vedder.
Speaker 4: Okay, in his defense, he looked like a bum.
Speaker 11: He just got on the shorts and flip blomps on.
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 3: He looks like a bomb.
Speaker 1: He's like, he's like, what if the starters.
Speaker 4: Of Freaky You know, he's a legend. He's literally a Hall of fame.
Speaker 1: So what you find out best friends with Eddie Vedder? The entire plan.
Speaker 3: When you learn that it's Eddie Vedder, do you fanboy out on him right there?
Speaker 11: Okay, so I don't really fanboy a lot that much, but internally he drops adrenaline shooting and I am like, okay, you.
Speaker 3: Say anything, you pull out the blanket and you're like, here, get under this.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 1: Reviewing all the dumb things I had just said.
Speaker 4: No, look, you said much yet, so this is what I do? I play cool.
Speaker 11: I'm like, oh nice, bro, Yeah, I figured it could have been. You know, I'm on a radio show, so we probably play your music.
Speaker 1: But you did not say that.
Speaker 11: And he goes, oh, you do radio, and I was like yeah, and I was like, I'm on a I'm on a morning show called ask.
Speaker 4: You More about him.
Speaker 3: This is jo conversation has.
Speaker 1: Always about him.
Speaker 11: I want him to know he's comfortable with me, like I'm used to celebrity cool even though freaking out. And then he's like, so what do you do, when I was like, well, I do a lot of impressions and like phone tab characters and like comedy. So then he's like, okay, well, what's your best impression?
Speaker 1: Did you do it? You did an impression for Eddie.
Speaker 4: Better impression ran the gambit on it.
Speaker 1: He got upset.
Speaker 4: Baby, we were.
Speaker 11: I started out with Arnold, right, yeah, me and you and were flying back for.
Speaker 12: He's up.
Speaker 4: He goes, that's really good, and I go, yeah, one, you may not know. It's a custom. When I do, it's called love.
Speaker 11: Rolando was the most impressive because he told me after that doesn't sound like you at all.
Speaker 4: That's not your voice.
Speaker 11: And I'm like, I know, hold on first not even the best part. This is how impressed he was, guys. He goes, oh god, okay, I really have to ask close your eyes, and I'm like okay, Kenny Venner and.
Speaker 4: I close my eyes and he goes, tell me who you think this is?
Speaker 11: And he starts doing impressions everywhere he.
Speaker 4: And I don't know. I'm like, oh, it's on the.
Speaker 11: Impressions, yes, and he's like and I'm like, oh, it's so close.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He finally he.
Speaker 4: Goes, it was Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, old guy doing an impression.
Speaker 3: You mention this.
Speaker 11: Actually he's a friend of mine. I'm like, God, it's probably why you got the impression.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I am seriously crying.
Speaker 11: So that was the best thing ever. At the end of it, Literally, he did notice my hat.
Speaker 4: I was wearing this.
Speaker 11: Hat that I'm wearing a brick of Jeffrey hat, and he can I take a picture because I really want to listen to your show, like you're you seem like a great dude and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: So any better could be listening right now listening.
Speaker 4: I love you, brother, and I do want to say.
Speaker 11: The thing that made him laugh the most was the very end when we're saying goodbye and I said, oh, hey, by the way, Eddie and he's like, yeah, I'm like, I hope your little band makes it.
Speaker 3: I told him that before. To tell us, do you believe that was actually any better? Because I'm by I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure I'm not allowed to post it.
Speaker 3: Text if you believe that's a real story. Phone tap right after.
Speaker 6: This, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning today.
Speaker 3: We call a mom who signed her nine year old daughter up for an all girls youth softball team.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's cool.
Speaker 3: She's super excited. She's only been to one practice so far, so they're just getting going. But it's the perfect time for the team. Mom, Brooke to give her a call and let her know the official name of the girls squad. Excited, everybody loves it. And I don't think this is going to be controversial or weird in any way whatsoever. Test her in the seventy five nine to tell us if you'd be okay with having this is your girls softball team name in your phone? Tap right now it's another.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, is this Lisa. Yes, Lisa, your daughter Cassie has signed up for the league youth softball right.
Speaker 12: Yes, who's this?
Speaker 15: Are you the coach?
Speaker 1: No, I'm so sorry we haven't met. I'm the team mom. My name's Laura, Laura.
Speaker 7: Oh, Hi, Laura.
Speaker 1: Hi, Well, I'm just calling all the parents to go over the snack schedule for the season, and right now it looks like I have you down for game three, which is on the eleventh. Is that okay?
Speaker 14: Let's see let me write it down Game three the eleventh.
Speaker 15: Okay, yeah, that'll work.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh great, it's so exciting. We just can't wait to cheer on our little pole dancers.
Speaker 14: Oh wait, yeah, did you say pole dancers?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. The first game is going to be amazing. I just can't wait to see them in action, right, pole dancers?
Speaker 15: That's what you're calling?
Speaker 14: Is that the team name or something?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, were you not in that email chain? Yeah, that's a girl's team name, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Cute?
Speaker 15: Whole Dancers p O L E?
Speaker 9: And then dancers.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's probably more sweet than cute.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 1: The team name is actually in my own I actually shed a little tear when they told me.
Speaker 14: Explain that to me, Like, what is the origin or is there a specific meaning?
Speaker 15: I'm not sure I understand.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't understand pole dancing. I don't come across many people that are confused. That's funny. I have Polish heritage. Every year for the summer Equinox, all the young Polish girls in my family would do a special dance. So we're the pole dancers, you.
Speaker 15: Know, Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: An official pole dancer. Isn't that awesome?
Speaker 15: Is that going to be on their shirt?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: You and I think so alike. It already is, and the visors also could fit pole dancers, which was great. You were a little worried. It's a lot of letters.
Speaker 9: Oh wow, oh boy.
Speaker 15: Is this like a sure thing? Has this been approved?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 15: Everybody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's already at the printing press. Hot pink is our color. We do have a little glitter on it too.
Speaker 15: Oh.
Speaker 1: It was funny like the dads were really on board, which yeah, I thought was great.
Speaker 14: I'm sure they were very excited about that. I don't want to ruffle any feathers here, but I'm really not okay with this.
Speaker 1: Oh I see, is this like a political thing? Do you hate Poland or something?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 14: No, not in any way, shape or form. My grandparents were from Poland, So.
Speaker 1: You're a poll dancer. Well we can get parent T shirts.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, you're not understanding what I'm saying. That phrase has a different connotation like a strip club and naked women on a metal pole, and that's what most people visualize.
Speaker 1: Oh my godness, Lisa, you were a wild mob. Oh no, one would think that this is crazy. What were you like in your twenties? Boy, that is embarrassing.
Speaker 15: I'm just so confused.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm sorry. It does sound like you have a little bit of an issue, but I honestly think you're gonna be fine when we're all sitting in the stands together yelling pull dancers, pull dancers, pool dancers.
Speaker 15: This visual is so not good for me.
Speaker 14: I can't even imagine people yelling that.
Speaker 1: And the girls even have this great chance that they do from the dugout where they're like, show me the money.
Speaker 16: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no. If this is really gonna be what it is, I just I can't in good conscience have Cassie on this team.
Speaker 1: She's so gonna miss out because at the end of every game, instead of ice cream, we make it ray dollar bills are English ones, of course.
Speaker 15: Come on, now, you're just being silly.
Speaker 14: You know that this is like stripper stuff, right, are you pulling my leg?
Speaker 1: I'm not, but your best friend deren Is because she's the one that set you up for this prank phone call.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, really, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: This is actually Broke from the radio show Broke and Jeffrey in the Morning. Oh my god. When I said pool dancers, you kind of knew what I was talking about. You didn't really fall for that whole Polish heritage thing, did jeff I.
Speaker 9: Really did in the beginning.
Speaker 1: It didn't seem like you were confused. It seemed like you got it pretty quickly.
Speaker 6: I mean, you don't have.
Speaker 1: To pretend like we didn't know what we were.
Speaker 15: Talking about here.
Speaker 9: This is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I'm only say you've made it rain before.
Speaker 9: If I have, I'm not sharing it with you.
Speaker 6: Wake Up every Morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: I don't know why everyone seems to think that speaking is so important when you're trying to attract someone.
Speaker 4: It is, actually you didn't know somebody.
Speaker 3: It's okay, really, but have you ever tried to silently stare at someone for prolonged periods of time. It's pretty powerful. Let me tell you, Like, watch me do some eyework on alexis.
Speaker 4: No, I don't like any of this.
Speaker 6: I can feel it.
Speaker 4: I can you please talk?
Speaker 5: I don't like this all No, I actually want to leave the room.
Speaker 3: Please not at least feels good. I'm not the only one who knows the power of silence looks every time. And one of our listeners met a gorgeous woman recently in real life without ever speaking a single word to her, too.
Speaker 1: The power of the stairs.
Speaker 3: In fact, he still has no idea what her voice actually sounds like. You never heard each other speak. We're gonna how he did it in your brand new second date up date. It's coming up next second Date up Date. You know. One of my favorite memories of all time is going on a road trip with my family once I turned twenty one, and all of us simultaneously yelled at our driver to stop when we saw the sign Jurassic bar.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, not vigil But you were with your momy what.
Speaker 3: The whole family, mom, dad, and the sister. And it was just a regular bar, but with a dinosaur themed night. Okay, And so if you went in, you got a dollar off your draft if you roared like a dinosaur.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good.
Speaker 3: And I don't know how many drinks my mom had that night. And again we had a private chauffeur, so it didn't matter.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you meant like when you said driver like uber no, no, no, no, no, he's our drive, so your driver. I see.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure our listeners have also had a lot of fun memories of and themed nights at different pubs around the country, and today a guy named Read sent us an email saying he believes he met the girl of his dreams recently themed bar night.
Speaker 1: I love when you relate to the regular people.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, no butlers in my life. Okay, there's a siren in my life.
Speaker 1: Oh I've been to one of those theme bars where it's like er have you have you seen so honestly, and they would give you shots in uh syringes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you gave birth to your children, I know you had a lot of drugs pumping through. That wasn't a bar d Sorry about that. Read. Let's get to you and and your your date. Where did you go? What was this themed bar night?
Speaker 12: It was very fun, very cool A note bad thing night? Have you heard of one of these?
Speaker 3: Middle school Lexus has officially checked out our ready.
Speaker 1: Though you can change my mind?
Speaker 3: Can you explain how does how does it work?
Speaker 12: So the way it actually works? When you go in there's different tables set up.
Speaker 2: So what you can do is while you're there, you look around the tables and if you see someone that you might be interested, you can anonymously send them a note from your table.
Speaker 1: It's like, is it like a singles event? I didn't valatage?
Speaker 5: So Cupid is the one who passed your notes between you?
Speaker 1: So addresses Cupid? But if you don't ever know who the note's from, how do you meet the person to.
Speaker 5: Sign your name or not?
Speaker 3: So? How did it go for you? Read?
Speaker 12: It ended up going really well.
Speaker 2: I've really kind of been in this habit of really only meeting through the apps, and I wanted to actually meet in person, and it seemed like a fun way to transition into that.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you read during the event, how many notes did you pass about other people? Like to how many women were you not passing too?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 12: What ended up happening? Early on? I saw one girl who was rather attractive and I was rather interested.
Speaker 3: Is this the girl that we're talking about for your second date? Updated? Her name?
Speaker 12: It is Tina.
Speaker 3: Tina, What did you write to her? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Actually, you know what I put in the first one?
Speaker 1: What did you say you write?
Speaker 3: I put down in.
Speaker 12: Two minutes, I'll walk past your table and I hope to see that beautiful smile again.
Speaker 3: And then I had to lay.
Speaker 2: At dot and I said, I already did that four times?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, okay, hope.
Speaker 4: Was she got it? Because different did?
Speaker 12: Did?
Speaker 1: She write back and said, Oh, you're the weird guy that keeps walking past me.
Speaker 12: She liked it, and she wrote back and then we ended up passing the notes all night.
Speaker 1: Oh, just you and her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the last one had her phone number on it.
Speaker 5: It silent in this bar question.
Speaker 1: Paper.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you can't actually because it's people come in groups, so she was actually was in a group.
Speaker 1: Chatting with friends, less awkward than.
Speaker 3: So at any point, do you go over and like actually speak to her with your voice? Is it all passing?
Speaker 12: Here's the thing you could? But that night we didn't.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think we were just kind of enjoying the fun of the theme. And when she gave me her number, I ended up texting. And we've been texting for a couple of weeks at this point, and we still we still haven't actually spoke.
Speaker 1: What you have no idea? What her voice sounds.
Speaker 12: Like, No, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is it and we don't have a whole lot to go off of. Then I guess what we need to do is hear some of the texts that you guys have sent back and forth. That's a good idea, Like how flirty they are? You need that? I think you give us a good idea of what we're working with here with Tina.
Speaker 12: Here, let me find a good one. Okay, I said, when can I see you again? Pick a day that ends? And why that's cute?
Speaker 4: It's so corny.
Speaker 3: What alexis math?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're selling the math on that one.
Speaker 3: Maybe Tina's just like Alexis and couldn't figure out a day.
Speaker 5: Well I thought it was only week days and I was like, that sucks all right.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, she just sent the lappy face.
Speaker 1: They was supposed to set a day.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing, is, like you're obviously laying it on pretty thick with her right away through all the messages and texts. You're saying like she has a beautiful smile, you can't wait to see her again. But a lot of times with girls, if you lay it on that thick, if there's no chase, they lose interest.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I mean that is a thing. You can be too available.
Speaker 3: So we have enough, I think to work with here. You are showing a lot of your cards early on. But maybe we can figure out more when we call her directly and you'll get to hear her voice for the very first time. Well, who knows, maybe that would be a turn on for you. We're gonna find out when we come back. We're gonna call Tina and try and get your second date update right after this second date update on the phone with us today is a man who is good with his words, at least on paper.
Speaker 1: Yep, for sure.
Speaker 3: Ironically, his name is read Oh Jee's just so perfect for this.
Speaker 1: No, that's his brother.
Speaker 3: I'm playing the notebook music right now because his first meeting with a girl named Tina involved an actual notebook.
Speaker 1: It's actually a pretty cute meet.
Speaker 3: Cute because they were both at a themed bar night where you could write letters to people at other tables and pass notes back and forth, and that's how we ended up getting Tina's number. They have been texting ever since. He just hasn't locked down an official date yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like maybe he's too eager as kind of what we were that baby, thank you.
Speaker 3: Baby picking up on. There's also the tiny problem of the fact that they've never actually spoken words with their voices yet.
Speaker 4: To each other.
Speaker 1: Small issues, Jeff, that's what texting's for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, him going to hear her voice for the first time.
Speaker 3: So we've heard some of the texts, but I do want to get to the last text that she sent because we never were able to get to it. Read can you read us the final test X that you sent that she never responded to.
Speaker 12: I said, I miss you like stormtroopers missed their targets.
Speaker 3: Because they're not they're like notoriously bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyone Star Wars.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: No, I got it. But I would be freaked out a little bit if someone said I miss you when I haven't spent any time in person with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And just like you know, going over what we were saying before, you've already kind of put all of your cards down on the table for her.
Speaker 1: It's like you flip them, then flip them again. We're gonna try to hide.
Speaker 3: Some maybe we try and be a little more coy when we're actually speaking with Yeah.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, maybe it was a little much. I thought it was fun, but maybe you guys can help balance me out.
Speaker 1: That's all right.
Speaker 3: It is fun.
Speaker 4: Two people get there together.
Speaker 1: It's sweet. You seem like a sweet dude like you do.
Speaker 3: We're all here for you. Oh actually, I'm going to be making the call, so never mind, shut up. I'm going a dal Tina. Right now we get to hear her voice for the very first time. Here we go. Hello, Hi, is this Tina?
Speaker 15: This is Tina?
Speaker 4: Who is this Tina?
Speaker 3: You're You're on the radio right now with a show called Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 15: I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: Thanks, it's not a spam called Tina.
Speaker 4: No, it's a legit.
Speaker 3: We're doing a segment called a Second Date Update, and we're trying to help out one of our listeners that you've met before sort of.
Speaker 15: Oh my gosh, i've heard this before for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't that fun?
Speaker 3: Okay, So, I don't know if you remember this, but the other night you met a guy at a note passing bar thing.
Speaker 1: I think it was a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: In fact, yeah, it may have been a while ago. His name is Reedy.
Speaker 15: Ah, yeah, yeah, I know read.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: What do you think he was nice?
Speaker 15: He was cute, texted a little bit nice.
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, it was.
Speaker 15: Like fun and I haven't met him or anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we heard that. We've heard a little bit about the barnet. What was the barnight like for you?
Speaker 15: I hadn't done anything like that before, but I ended up, i think, exchanging numbers with like three guys.
Speaker 3: Oh oh you were popular.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it was more successful than I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you've been you've been texting with a couple of guys from the thing.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I actually ended up going out with one of them like last week.
Speaker 1: Oh it is cheat.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's totally fine. But has Read been in your mind at all?
Speaker 1: Radar?
Speaker 15: I mean, like I said, we were like text on and off throughout the week, and he's like cute, he's funny, kind of flirty, he's always a really jokey over text. But the thing is he just hasn't actually asked me out yet. Like, so you've been.
Speaker 3: Waiting for me to like make the move and he hasn't gone for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I just don't have time to like a text buddy or pentel like, do you want to bring me out or not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's a great question.
Speaker 3: Well before I tell you what I have to say here, where's your relationship with the other guy at that you've been out with one time?
Speaker 15: I mean, it's just kind of that, like it was a good date. He was too, he was nice, we had like a little bit in common.
Speaker 1: But it sounds dinner.
Speaker 15: So I called him, I'm down to go out again next week. But it wasn't like, oh my god, it's.
Speaker 3: Just like, but you're not exclusive with that guy?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 15: Oh my god, that would be crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm really glad that you said that. And you know who's extra happy to hear it is Read because he's been on the other line listening.
Speaker 4: This entire time.
Speaker 15: My god, I'm so worried.
Speaker 3: You're Red has been wanting to talk to you.
Speaker 12: Are you there, I'm here, I'm here, all right?
Speaker 4: What good news?
Speaker 16: Read?
Speaker 3: Say hi to Tina for the very first time your voice?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah yeah?
Speaker 3: How about uh?
Speaker 12: Tina? Hands up. I'm in the s c I and you're on my most wanted list.
Speaker 4: You're just talking?
Speaker 3: Are you not listening to what she was saying before.
Speaker 1: About I think you got nervous.
Speaker 12: I'm just having a little fun. I'm just fun.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 1: Maybe let's turn it off.
Speaker 12: All I'm saying is that when it comes to Christmas and Sanna asked me what I want Tina, I'm sending him a link to.
Speaker 11: Your I G.
Speaker 4: It's pretty cringe, man, it's not.
Speaker 12: It's not Craine. It's just because she reminds me of someone.
Speaker 4: He's got something wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I like that does remind you of my next girlfriend?
Speaker 3: My great man, it kind of implies you have a current girlfriend too.
Speaker 4: I know, dissect it. Okay, let's just move on.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to just make these guys laugh? Or are you trying to turn a woman on? You can't do both, you.
Speaker 12: Got I'm just flirting with her. We haven't actually talked yet. I'm just I'm just getting started. I'm just building up.
Speaker 1: Do you have like a normal conversation questions.
Speaker 3: I don't know how Tina's feeling about this read.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I feel like.
Speaker 15: I just like I dare you read to just say something that wasn't scripted?
Speaker 3: Maybe just even ask her out, just straight up? Ye like, that's a crazy idea. I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, she teed you up better than I've ever heard any She's begging for you.
Speaker 4: To ask her out.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, read, now's your moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm just wondering if maybe Tina would you want.
Speaker 12: To be my little stoon little I'm gonna take her out for soup?
Speaker 4: Soup soup? No, no, no.
Speaker 8: Happening. Why is that a joke?
Speaker 4: A joke? I don't know it.
Speaker 3: It's like something my grandfather would really love, like.
Speaker 4: O soup and you're like, Grandma, do you really want soup? But no one knows.
Speaker 15: Dude, Like there's someone out there who's gonna love this, but it's not me.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, no, I think he was trying to ask you out right there.
Speaker 3: If he's not gonna do it, I'm just gonna do it for him, because you want the two of you to go out on a date in person, and we would pay for the date. Tina.
Speaker 12: Hey man, he kind of that's what I was building up to. I was just gonna ask her that.
Speaker 15: Stop.
Speaker 3: Well, we can't wait like forty minutes for you to get every line out. We need to get to it. Yeah, we don't have a lot of time, so go ahead ask her yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay, no line, you're single, I'm single. I feel like this is a problem we can solve together.
Speaker 3: I never trusted this guy.
Speaker 15: I feel like I'm gonna fight fire with fire, and I'm gonna say unfortunately at this point, I'm gonna make like a tree and leave.
Speaker 1: We should like now she's speaking reads language.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 12: But we're perfect for each other though.
Speaker 2: How she's funny, I'm funny.
Speaker 12: We have similar humor.
Speaker 15: I think sat mis reading that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, read, you gotta work on being more direct with these women that you.
Speaker 1: Like and just be yourself for a second. You don't need all these lines read you're you're a charming guy.
Speaker 12: Man's that is myself. That's what I'm like.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, well maybe leave yourself on the side of the road.
Speaker 6: Yeah, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: You know what, this is his faults on that one. You think we can't take the blame for what happens because does.
Speaker 1: He memorized them all?
Speaker 3: I don't know where he has those from his hand. But there is a window after you meet someone when you really need to ask them out, Like you only have a certain amount of time, and not only did he miss his window, she opened up another window for him and he missed that one.
Speaker 1: Too, and she screamed through the window, this is the window.
Speaker 4: I will say yes to your question.
Speaker 3: So gentlemen, make sure to find your window and jump through it, even if it's twenty stories up. Some women are just worth it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, funny is good, but not funny every single thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Solve the mystery. Finally, maybe we could solve your mystery. If you need help with your dating life, email the show. We'll call that person who's not calling you back, and make sure you go listen to all of our podcasts wherever you get yours. They're up at Brook and.
Speaker 6: Jeffrey Brooking, Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yoga with goats, swimming with dolphins, root canals with medically trained hamsters. Oh yeah, proof that when you take any activity and just add cute animals, it instantly becomes a hundred times better.
Speaker 6: Drill.
Speaker 3: That's why I've been begging management here to let me bring kittens in every Friday. While I sing.
Speaker 4: I would not pay attention, they say no.
Speaker 3: They came back with a firm and resounding absolutely not. But I think we can compromise if you all take out a sharpie and draw some whiskers on your faces and throw on some cattiers and you maybe play around with tiny balls of yarn on the table. This could be my cutest song of the week ever. I feel like.
Speaker 1: We're like the old cats that don't.
Speaker 4: We're gonna try it.
Speaker 3: Brand new song of the week, cute editions. It's coming up right after this. It's song of the week time. It's breaking Jeffrey in the morning, and I don't know where you guys are in the country necessarily, but it's finally warming up around here. Yeah, and we should definitely be happy about that. But with the positives also comes the hidden, invisible stealthlike little sneakers creeping up your back shoulder. Don't look now, it's your seasonal allergies. We're talking puffy eyes, scratchy throats, giant welts all over your privates.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, I don't an issue.
Speaker 3: Do you guys not get that during the springtime? Oh weird? But for millions of Americans it is officially allergy season, and it makes it almost impossible to enjoy any activities outside the house or even inside the house.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I feel you mean, without your husband whining about it totally. I mean, he is the biggest baby right now. Well he's a baby, he has allergies.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel for him, and I think a lot of other people can identify with that type of suffering. You got to take one sip of whiskey, then one puff of flois, one simple whisky, one puff of flow.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been giving my daughter this whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and right now, my favorite springtime fashion accessory is a fanny pack full of any histamine. Yeah. Now, I'm here to say nature doesn't hate you all year. It's just right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The flowers are.
Speaker 3: Just they're coming after you. Yeah, and you just have to deal with it. But the good news is you're not alone. We're all in this together. That's why instead of singing Beyonce's new country single, Yes Texas, Hold Them Love, it's Young Jeffreyes Kleenex blow them right. All right, I'm gonna try and clear my sinuses and then I'll point when i'm ready points. We got two lips freaking crocus spreading palling around my town. These floral blast sins if up to me bro I'd mow them all down, down, down, down.
Speaker 13: Because my age has got me a feeling blooming real weird faces while I say my eyes on that.
Speaker 3: You're looking better than a blood house old. Here comes twenty seasons in a row, now.
Speaker 13: Like a blowhold from free wheeling from free wheel you'll need a pun show you you stand near me, the coming weases their least five in the life.
Speaker 3: It feels like family double and slider.
Speaker 4: Woo fas step.
Speaker 13: Outside, my face stops swelling like Rocky after every fight. Woo who and nothing I do have. Put creamers in your coffee. I need better drilling mid got your clean eggs and just blow them reds raw as a pounder ground round. Been poppin' sir taks, we lock pleasures menuts so much flam I almost drowned, and my sinus sy being called up to my breast sound like a dark fader suit.
Speaker 4: It's a real baby problem.
Speaker 13: I'd never be the bachelor of Roe ceremony, being allergy disaster. Hepper felt is in every route more raw honey than awaiting the boot outdoor wedding I attended really weds Ragweed Paulin got me sneezing through the whole bow.
Speaker 17: Do you, Jessica, take this man to be your lovely wet having to hold from this day forward in the sickness that if anyone has a reason, this couple should not be wedding me.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: I know you're the best man, but maybe should just go sit in the car.
Speaker 13: Had the first day where a basco my sin up her plate with most bascos.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to hold it burn lost the battle man. I just wish we weren't.
Speaker 4: Kissing when it happened.
Speaker 13: Woooooooooo on seeing their lines, sat down in the middle seat, just.
Speaker 3: Hacking the whole time.
Speaker 13: Wooo who I ruined yoga class because dirty downward.
Speaker 3: Dog laid out of two side sonic glasses.
Speaker 13: Ain't in fancious woo, ain't no COVID.
Speaker 3: So everyone calm down, Down down, I'll.
Speaker 13: Jump in Brad sliz around baby breadcasts that tiny blue straight knocks me out in the line of country by faith or fool. This he's got really in no match for you.
Speaker 4: Keep raining down.
Speaker 3: Book is like a bunch of mortor shell rams.
Speaker 4: Manager said, go shut the solid car.
Speaker 1: Scream town comes now it ain't no blue my.
Speaker 3: Nose flash like an oven hyder.
Speaker 13: Need a class bubble if I ever want to go run away.
Speaker 3: Screaming if I see a daffadil sprout, woo.
Speaker 1: It's so disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, sorry for you. Guys are in the splash zone for that.
Speaker 1: Honestly, as if your mic guard didn't need to be replaced already. There was a lot of liquid coming out of your mouth on that one.
Speaker 3: That's nature doing. That's not my fault.
Speaker 1: I feel guilty. I wore a flowered jacket.
Speaker 3: It's making me itchy just looking at it.
Speaker 4: It was like literally almost sneeze halfway through the song. Yeah, I was like, do I have allergies by listening to.
Speaker 3: This curious text? In sevent a five nine too? If it feels like Paul in season has just punched you right in the face. All we're gonna post the video up on all of our socials at Brook and Jeffrey on our TikTok, insta, Facebook YouTube, all of it with the lyrics there good luck with your allergies. We're gonna keep our distance from each other. Yes, that's a song of the week.
Speaker 6: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I got a text seventy eight five nine two that says, even though allergy season sucks, it's the only time I can address my wife is he not face and she can't get mad. So I kind of like it look at the upsides of allergies. But if you missed it, instead of singing the song Texas, hold Them by Beyonce, my own version called Kleenex, blow them because we're in the throes of allergy season and the flow naise is a flowing. Oh yeah, millions of people have to deal with it every year. And I know that because we've had a bunch of texts coming into seven eighty five nine two with people that can relate. Brook, what are you seeing this?
Speaker 1: And says, Oh my god, I had a job interview yesterday and my eyes were so red they must have fought I hot box my car. Oh that's not true. I just had allergies and I was really hungover from the night before.
Speaker 3: The method just worn off too, so it wasn't that either.
Speaker 8: YEA making me flow up too.
Speaker 3: If you missed it, though, if you want to hear it again, we're gonna put it up at the Brook and Jeffery YouTube page on Facebook, Instagram, and on TikTok, go follow and subscribe.
Speaker 6: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Got a brand new player, Danny, who was very excited to be here. She is a hula dancer, or at least she used to be. Has taken a very long break from it thirty years, did it when she was younger, but now is getting back into it because she just loves Hawaii. So Brooke, good luck beating a woman with hips that move like the ocean. That's all I have to say, Enny, Danny, welcome to the show.
Speaker 15: Hello.
Speaker 1: Are you taking lessons again? Are you just performing on your own? What are you doing?
Speaker 9: I'm taking lessons again, yeah, and we do have a performance coming up in July, so I'm super excited.
Speaker 4: Are you in Hawaii because I'm going there soon. I would love a free lesson.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not in Hawaii.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Next question, do you have a coconut?
Speaker 3: But I can borrow?
Speaker 15: That's not we don't wear those.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: I like girl that there was excited to play. Now jose is excited to play. Brook is walking out of the room with her stuff. Intact, Danny know how the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you do have to beat brook outright if you want to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 9: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Good luck? Your time starts now. Today is World's Garlic Day. Which country produces two thirds of the world's garlic? Is it Italy, the US or China Italy? How many times has Kim Kardashian been married? What ceial brand has a mascot named Chip the Wolf? The Curse of the Bambino affected what baseball team? Negatively? What country's cuisine gave us Bill Gogi and kim chi career? Tommy Lee was famous for dating and Pamela Anderson and also playing what instrument in the band Motley Crew? The Alright, Danny played like a true veteran. There those questions will die now. I'm wondering, do you have a favorite part of our show other than Brooks triviah I do?
Speaker 9: I love the second date update?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: Try again?
Speaker 4: Does do that answer?
Speaker 1: Are you single?
Speaker 12: Danny? Are you?
Speaker 4: Until she says song of the week, She's just what I like?
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 9: No, I'm married, but my my teenager and I listened to you every morning on the way to school, and we just think it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: And you're teaching them what not to do in the dating world.
Speaker 3: That's actually pretty smart. Yeah, Brook, your turn? Are you ready got No?
Speaker 1: I almost knocked my mic out of anyway? Yeah, no, I am Today it keeps falling out.
Speaker 3: He's trying to get away from you.
Speaker 1: Probably God, I'm sick of this lady. She keeps talking at me.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Your time starts now. Today is World's Garlic Day. Which country produces two thirds of the world's garlic? Is it Italy, the US or China?
Speaker 1: China?
Speaker 3: How many times has Kim Kardashian been married?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 3: What cereal brand had a mascot named Chip the Wolf? I don't know the Curse of the Bambino acted. What baseball team.
Speaker 1: Negatively Boston Red Sox.
Speaker 3: What country's cuisine gave us bill Gogi and kim chi?
Speaker 14: Hmmm?
Speaker 1: Korean?
Speaker 3: Tommy Lee was famous for dating Pamela Anderson and also for playing what instrument the band.
Speaker 1: Motley Crue had drums?
Speaker 3: All right, great game today, Let's head on over to the scoreboard to see how you boll did with Jose. You are a smelly pirate Hooker.
Speaker 4: Whoa, that's such a good scene. Danny, you got too koram for a good game. And rock yep on a roll got five.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Rook was on fire today. Sorry about that, Danny. Let's go over the answers for everybody. It's World's Garlic Day. The country that makes two thirds of the world's garlic is China. Wow, Italy seventy three point eight percent of the world's garlic comes from there. Kim Kardashian has been married three times, to Chris Humphries, Kanye West, and Damon Thomas.
Speaker 1: He was the first.
Speaker 3: He was the first as he's a music producer. The cereal brand that had a mascot named Chip the Wolf was Cookie Crispy.
Speaker 12: Great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was that little dog.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 3: The Curse of the Mambino affected the Boston Red Sox negatively after he left their team. People thought they were cursed for years and years and years.
Speaker 4: It took him like over eighty years to win a ring after that.
Speaker 3: The country cuisine that gave us bilgogi and kimchi is Korea. And Tommy Lee dated Pamela Anderson and famously played the drums in Motley crue. Yes, so, Danny, it was not enough to beat Brooke today. Unfortunately. The good news is just we're playing. You are going to get a pair of tickets to see Kane Brown's in the Air Tour Team Mobile Park on August sixteenth. Get your tickets to see multi platinum country artist Kane Brown today at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 15: Thank you so much, you're well.
Speaker 1: Thank you listening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we love you.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 11: I'll think of you as I'm huliing. Okay, I'll yell your name on the beach. I'll say this is for you, Danny.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone wants you to do that.
Speaker 4: On a private beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Hey, Danny, thanks so much for being on. Come back anytime. We'll be back to the wind Brooks Buck the same time on Monday
Speaker 6: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.