Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got Junior.
Speaker 2: I don't know if y'all heard about this, but John tay Porter is the center for the Toronto Raptors.
Speaker 3: He has been banned for life for betting on NBA games.
Speaker 2: Wow, and then also he was given inside information to bet. It's like who's playing the Knight, who's injured? The trades is about to happen. He was just giving up everything, so he's bad for life. How you think your parents feel at this point?
Speaker 3: You done worked your whole life to get here, man, and now.
Speaker 2: You then gave it up. Now your parents sitting over there mad as hell that you use the NBA player. Now your ass at home with us now they ain't got to pay your contract?
Speaker 4: No man, what is.
Speaker 3: What is you finish?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 3: Six eleven? Where is you gonna work at?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: You know what? I got two games.
Speaker 2: Tonight, Chicago Bulls and the Miami Heat. We don't know if Jimmy Bucky's gonna play the night he spraying m c L Do we have the New Orleans and the Sacramento Kings and no Zion Wings in the night.
Speaker 3: He is out with a hamstring, so if he ain't playing the done. Oh man, well, you know C J. McCulloch and Brandon ain't gonna have to step it up. H. I don't know how you feel about this hunch.
Speaker 4: You know, they didn't play well the other night, lost to the Lakers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's just Sacramento just going, hey, man.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. Man to Lebroun be doing it.
Speaker 3: Really point god, I got the falling.
Speaker 4: Flopping he be doing.
Speaker 3: Bron acting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like yeah, man, they got a whole wheel out on some of the faking heat and there like the head boy thought somebody shot him.
Speaker 3: You better get your file fraud. Yeah, Lebroun getting his acting career ready.
Speaker 1: After bab after basketball, Yeah for.
Speaker 3: These games tonight A for the a C.
Speaker 2: But speaking of basketball, the Olympic basketball roster has been released for the NBA for the men Olympic.
Speaker 3: Basketball team, here we go.
Speaker 2: We got Steph Curry, Anthony Davis, Kevin Durant, Uh, Anthony Edwards, Joelen b Lebron, James Kawhi, Leonard, Jason Tatum, Drew Holliday, and Tyrese Halliburton. That's our roster for the Olympics and men's basketball.
Speaker 4: Do we get you just gone.
Speaker 2: I just we just gave yat a full NBA he frock.
Speaker 3: That's what we did. They ain't gonna give us the gold. We didn't got to play. You just give us the gold, right Jason Tatum from Boston.
Speaker 2: From Boston, Man, Yeah, and this is what murders personally. Kawhi Kevin Durant alone, Man, come on, man.
Speaker 3: Dream team again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's another dream team right there. Man sot up?
Speaker 3: Will he go there and do this? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Junior coming up at the top of the hour of Man needs some advice, Steve. He invited a woman to ride to the cemetery with him. Well, she needs the advice. She wants to know if that's his way of flirting with her. We'll find out right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.