Speaker 1: See this is from Eleanor in Minneapolis. Eleanor says, one of my neighbors recently lost his wife. So I roast to three hens and made some potato salad, and I dropped it by his house for him and his daughters. He was grateful, and he said he returned my dishes. He came by a few days later with my empty dishes. I told him he was dressed nicely, and he said he dressed up just for me. A day later he called and invited me to ride to the cemetery with him, since his wife was laid to rest where my husband is buried. I told him I don't like visiting cemeteries, and I think I hurt his feelings. Is he flirting? Did I give him the wrong impression when I took him that food?
Speaker 2: It's a dead giveaway? Bad, my bad.
Speaker 3: It was just there, Hey, your uncle, My goodness, So what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, And you know why you took the stuff over there? Because she liked the lad wife dead. She's singing, you just took two hens over that's what the old people do.
Speaker 2: Three people. They take some chicken over there. Yeah, she know what she was doing.
Speaker 4: She took all that time baking that chicken. Queen fry, no chicken. She took two hens over there. She know what that is, showed our little grave in the bottom of the dog cornish dish all that. Yeah, yeah, she knew what she was doing. Did I send the wrong impression? It went just like you wanted it.
Speaker 1: To go with a date to the cemetery though.
Speaker 2: Hey, you want to ride with me down here?
Speaker 4: No, ain't show mama them down here. Wait, hold up, my wife down here? Your husband down here got go to the cemetary because I don't like going the cemetery. Yeah, that kind of hurted. See, he ain't been out there in a while, He ain't dated in a while, so he gonna know date moves.
Speaker 1: He just trying to know that the date of the cemetery is wrong.
Speaker 3: He don't know.
Speaker 4: He just he's just trying to spend time together. What better way to have a woman than to have to console her.
Speaker 2: It's not working for me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, he.
Speaker 2: Ain't look here, moved.
Speaker 4: Passed some time to the to the goat, and you don't you know my wife would get the s and you look nicety me.
Speaker 3: I know I put the whole dawn.
Speaker 2: She would get the hospital.
Speaker 4: That's okay because that's when he's gonna go out to the cemetary.
Speaker 2: This you can. You can meet both these people on silver Line and got just bring me my dishes back. I'm good. No, no, no people you know, but they're good. You know. I'm looking at you. All right, We're moving on. Keep out full plot down, making restip I saw him plat when I was out there, very Lucie.
Speaker 1: You want to drive to the cemetery with me?
Speaker 2: Should see his plaque out there.
Speaker 4: I know he thought he ain't that far away.
Speaker 1: No, this is not a good day.
Speaker 2: No, it's not sexy. It's not at all.
Speaker 1: And your voice is not sexy.
Speaker 2: Right. I want to break up with him because he's more. I know a lot of people.
Speaker 1: All right, we have time for another one, Steve. This is from Benita in clear Water.
Speaker 2: Oh Boys.
Speaker 1: Benita says, I have a home based business making custom cakes. I was asked to do a specialty cake for a bachelorette party in the shape of a man's front parts. I shape the cake and I was preparing to put the icing on it when my husband saw it and pitched a fit, saying it was too vulgar. He told me to cancel the order. I refused to do it. He's he used to be a heathen, but now he's saved and sanctified. He judges everyone. My cake turned out great. I got paid a lot of money. How do I get my holy rolla husband to relax?
Speaker 2: Well? One of the things he changed.
Speaker 3: Voice again.
Speaker 4: Do you make Caskey cakes? Take me a Caskey cake. I take it down there.
Speaker 1: To coming up in twenty minutes after. We'll have more off right after this, cas you're listening Hard Morning Show