Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news Kansas City Chief star Travis Kelce traded in his cleats for a teleprompter. He's hosting a nude game show on Amazon Prime. Actor Michael J. Fox said, if you became a celebrity in the eighties, you were tougher than today's celebrities. And the nephew has a big announcement for us. Yeah, he said it, big announcement. We can't wait for that. That's all coming up at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo.
Speaker 2: This is from Dana in Roanoke.
Speaker 1: Dana writes, I work a part time job at a grocery store. My son is my boss, and he knows I'm slower than the other kids that work for him. He shows me no grace or favor because of my age. He said he has to do that.
Speaker 2: Well, does he really? Should I go find another job?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah? What is the job she has? Does she say that? Sure?
Speaker 2: No, she didn't say.
Speaker 4: But kids work for other kids?
Speaker 2: Hm hmm, she's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's on a computer. That's yeah.
Speaker 4: They looking stuff up, googling, and you know it's probably a tech position.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you probably job now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she need to be somewhere like that. You know, counting, can food stuff like that. You need job at grocery stuff.
Speaker 2: But what is he saying to his mom though grocery store?
Speaker 3: Mom, you need a job at the grocery store.
Speaker 4: You need to be somewhere counting, can pack a bag, something like that, you know, manual label, just thinking stuff, asking you because these kids are flowing right val you, mama, and you're pretty much slow in my whole company down.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, Mama, wann't you gonna sit at the house and I'll just see you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna see them, but here though you ain't gotta work. I'm ana send your check moment just going to the house. Sit up, I'm gonna send you your check to the house. You ain't got to come down here, don't nobody else.
Speaker 2: Wow, he's ashamed of his mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, her to stay at house, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Wayne and Glendale, Wayne says an old friend was in town, so I stopped by her hotel and had breakfast with her before work. My wife called and I told her exactly where I was. She hung up, and she hasn't spoken to me in days. Why be honest? If this is how she's.
Speaker 2: Acting exactly.
Speaker 3: Exactly, I be damn.
Speaker 1: Just because you're honest doesn't mean people aren't gonna get mad.
Speaker 2: They still want to know the truth. What Yeah, they still want to know the truth. She she she she wants to hear the truth.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't mean she's wanting to get mad.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: Why when she called him, did he tell her exactly what? An old friend of mine stopped into town. An old friend of mine is in town. I stopped by to see her at her hotel. Well, now, number one, how did you know she was coming to town? Number two? How did you know where she was staying? And number three? Why is you'll ass over there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: And the big one is the hell you telling me? That fault with your stupid behind. See, women prove to you why the truth ain't necessary all. It's no way I would pick that corner and tell my wife that it's no what.
Speaker 2: What would you have said? What would you where you're there? But what would you have told your wife?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm down at the country club and finish te yall.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's it.
Speaker 4: Hus matter of fact, I'll put myself so far wait for my hotel and women. I'm down at the country club. I'm fitting to yall. I just got out the car. I'm walking this store. I'm finish pick up some stuff while I come home. Anyway, I'm walking into the gym right now. I decided to come down here and get a little work out in. There's no way I'm telling my wife. An old friend of mine came into town. I'm in her hotel room.
Speaker 2: Would you have been there in the first place?
Speaker 3: Though, Well, no, that ain't the question.
Speaker 2: That is my question.
Speaker 3: No, you asked. You don't have to know. My client does not have to answer that.
Speaker 2: You're attorney.
Speaker 1: Would you have been over there at her hotel having breakfast with her in the first place?
Speaker 2: So you wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: My attorney has.
Speaker 2: Attorney, and you are full of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Moving on to Tudy in Valdosta, Judy says, I met a man online and I really like him, but I can't stand his hair. He has a high top fade and it's sticky and wet, like a Jerry curl without the curls. Do I throw him away because of his hair? Or do I tell him he needs a good haircut and degreasing.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: First of all, if you really like him, make sure that he likes you, and it slowly, but surely bring it up. You know, you need a decreasing and all that slowly for sure might take you some time to get I don't know, you know, but it takes time, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean you're saying she should say something eventually. Just don't crush him right away.
Speaker 4: You know, like your little stuff like like okay, like what let's say, yah, let's say they dating in this summer. You know, do you see a cute little straw hat that'll look good?
Speaker 3: Buy the strong hat.
Speaker 4: There's just little things you could do to the kind make But baby, there's high tops. You don't.
Speaker 3: Don't about to do that in the moment. Cut it down a little bit. Oh look at this.
Speaker 2: Hand back on that hat. I'm gonna take a hand.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you something.
Speaker 4: He gonna cut his hat now, Oh yeah, makes some change.
Speaker 2: What about the Jerry curl the greed We we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna do it that that. You know, it's just greasy light. He just got the wrong hair product in his here. You know, he could be old school. Maybe that's ultra see, you know, he get everything. All that could be that whole line of Ultrachine Bergermont.
Speaker 4: You know over hurrirain O Lass.
Speaker 3: You don't know. You just got to bring him into the you know, you know, all.
Speaker 2: Right, last one, Steve, This is the last one. This is from Katina in the Bronx.
Speaker 1: Katina says, my husband stopped wearing his band, meaning his wedding dance. He said his hands got bigger and it's too tight.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I suggested he get the ring resized, but he won't do it. Is he not wearing it on purpose?
Speaker 2: She wants to know.
Speaker 4: Well, he's not wearing it accident't what you mean?
Speaker 3: Is he wearing it?
Speaker 4: Don't not wearing it on purpose? Yes, he's not wearing it on purpose. His hands cad get bigger. You know, he probably got inflammation.
Speaker 2: But he won't go down there and get it resized.
Speaker 3: Well, it's hard to make a ring bigger.
Speaker 4: All of our hands have gotten bigger since since they're wedding day.
Speaker 3: All of them. So did you get in that ring indentation on my hand?
Speaker 2: My husband saying, from wearing your rings only?
Speaker 3: But what ring or not? Who don't know? I'm Mari, I'm not Hey, what's happening, how you're doing Monday?
Speaker 2: Steve Harvey coming up, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you.
Speaker 2: Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show