Speaker 1: Ladies and Jimmy ballplayers, attorneys, secret admirers, lunch room attendees, the cafeteria lady, retired hustlers, gangsters, former thugs, ladies and gentlemen. I'm talking to everybody who can hear me. Teachers, single mothers, people.
Speaker 2: Of the night. This is the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: We are starting it with gratitude, realizing that without God we will be.
Speaker 2: Nothing, absolutely nothing. Know that.
Speaker 1: Understand that. Put that in your put that in your plate. Chew it up, swallow it. Steve Harkin Morning to Show. Everybody, show the Strawberry Calling for real. Mississippi Mona Junior, nephew, Thomas Junior, what's going on today?
Speaker 3: Many let Lemmy asked you some unc I'm trying to have a talk with my nephew. I don't think it went well. Uh you know he at the age he got a call, Yeah, starting to pick up girls?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How is he twenty two? Okay, go ahead, yeah, he uh starting to pick up girls?
Speaker 3: And uh you know, uh my mom asked me to have a talk with him because you know, some other thing happened.
Speaker 2: So she said, could you talk to him about the birds and the bees?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, Well he ain't that type of kid. But I've tried to talk to him about the birds and the bees. I said, listen, let me tell you about the birds and the bees. He said, I don't like bees. They sting My hand got swolled two weeks ago. I said, this ain't to kind of talk I'm talking about. I'm not talking about bees. So this is not going well at all. I don't even know why I try. So we're safe on that because my mom worried about him, you know, bringing young girls over there late at night and something happening.
Speaker 1: You can pretty much right now, Yes, sir, did we wait too late for this conversation?
Speaker 2: Twenty two? He not us at twenty two? He not us at twenty I.
Speaker 1: Don't care if he them at twenty two. What how y'all just not having this talk at twenty.
Speaker 3: Two because he ain't have no car. He couldn't go nowhere, he couldn't get no girl.
Speaker 2: Now you get a car, now, everybody, what do the car have to do with the birds and bees? I'm confused.
Speaker 3: The car is now he getting girls because he got a car up He wasn't getting girls before then.
Speaker 2: Well, let me say this to you. I don't. I don't. I don't understand where you're coming from with this right here.
Speaker 1: I really don't, cause I had a conversation with the birds and beef and I was the owner of a skateboard.
Speaker 2: Okay, just trying to figure out, Yeah.
Speaker 3: He ain't never had a girlfriend till now, a late bloomer, that's it. Just trying to tell him not to get the girl pregnant, that's all amatical.
Speaker 2: Do you have a way to tell him? Is it? You see? Don't don't get the girl pregnant. That's the way you say it. Yes, you know what.
Speaker 1: You don't think he knows how that occurs. It's what you're telling me.
Speaker 3: Yes, he don't know how that occurs. Okay, hell he thinks my daddy.
Speaker 1: Is right now, Well listen to you're gonna write this boy off here because if he don't know how to make a baby by twenty two, while we're talking about why y'all made him have a car, all right, he missing so many damn baby? Why after the baby, he don't William from the nephews.
Speaker 2: He runs that prank back right after this. You're listening hard Morning Show