Speaker 1: Israel does defend itself with an extremely limited response. Other analysts have described the news reports as propaganda ma in comparison to official programming supporting the communist regime in the former Soviet Union, saying that they just are trying to make it look worse than it actually is. But the world has clearly decided now this is a very limited response. So what is the bigger threat in this country right now? Well, our biggest concern should be the number of those that have come across this southern border that are on the terrorists watch lists. Terrorism seems to be gaining speed around the world. Duran said two things. One is a lie. This is their first lie that Iran said. The Defense minister listen, how.
Speaker 2: Thought our objective was warn as to send a clear message to be received by the government of Israel and to let it know that we do have the means to respond. I will repeat again, we never seek the expansion of chaos and warfare intentions in the region.
Speaker 1: That's a lie. We know that they expand their tensions in the region. We know that they were in charge I'm killing American soldiers roadside bombs. We know they helped train the attackers for the attack on the Israeli people and the genocide that they created, and they shot three hundred plus missiles at Israel just last week. They then say, we don't want to do anything to escalate. That's a lie. The Iranian foreign minister also saying this about what Israel did this morning.
Speaker 2: In case the Israeli regime embarks on adventurism again and takes action against the interests of Iran, next response from US will be immediate and at a maximum level.
Speaker 1: So what they're saying is it sounds like they are not going to respond to this retaliatory strike at the hands of Israel. Now that that is good news because we do all want this to de escalate. The question is a Ran saying that now because they're afraid that Israel will then strike their nuclear sites. I think that's pretty clear. They're afraid that they can't defend themselves against an attack by Israel. They just prove that Israel can come in and go after them in a very big way. So that is also I think another serious part of their Okay, we're going to back down here, because they realized that they could what they could lose and what they could lose, could be a lot, all right. So that's that's part number two of this that people need to understand. There's also another part of this, and that is anti Semitic attacks and rhetoric are at an all time high right now. The American a d L excuse me, Anti Definition League representative went on MSNBC this morning and I played this for you, saying, in forty five years, we've never seen anything like this, and it's happening mostly starting on college campuses now. To also be clear, NBC News is still keeping up their anti Israel rhetoric this morning. I'll give you an example of that, Richard Haas saying this on MSNBC about the Biden administration.
Speaker 3: Listen, Richard has It was this just the latest final round of shadow boxing between Israel and Iran, trying to prove something to each other, to their constituencies, to regional friends and enemies, or do you expect more?
Speaker 4: I think we're all in violent or even nonviolent agreement this morning.
Speaker 5: This was carefully calibrated.
Speaker 4: The Israelis felt compelled to respond to show that they could reach Iran if need be, they could hurt them if need be, but they didn't hurt them this time. The fact that the Iranians are downplaying it at home suggests to me they don't feel compelled to retaliate against the retaliation. I think this showed the bb nets and Yahoo.
Speaker 5: Were often critical.
Speaker 4: I think in this case he resisted what he was getting pressured to do from his right.
Speaker 5: He did less rather than more.
Speaker 4: I think the Biden administration should feel pretty good in terms of calming down the reactions. And I think, excuse me, this is also a realization on the Israelis.
Speaker 5: They got their handsful, They've still.
Speaker 4: Got the Gaza, and they'll make some big decisions about Rafa and occupation they face. As the Atma was talking about the massive threat from his bullet still and it.
Speaker 5: Got active a few days ago.
Speaker 4: It's possible the West Bank will get more militarized. They got problems there. So I think this is really an interesting case. You see it sometimes short during the Cold War Joe, that adversaries figure out.
Speaker 5: How to signal.
Speaker 4: There's nothing formal, there's nothing explicit. But I think what we saw here there's some actually sophisticated signaling and messaging by Israel and Iran.
Speaker 1: So the Biden administration this morning. Seems to be pretty happy with this. They seem to be pretty happy with what they're seeing. They seem to be pretty happy with how this is going down. What we also know is officials in Tehran initially played down the attack, first telling Reuters that the explosions heard wire a result of the activation of Iran's air defense system. They realized once the pictures were leaking out of their country they couldn't stick with that plan, so then they changed it. Then they said that five hundred suicide drones and missiles were fired at US, and that Israel was subjecting subjected to the world's largest drone attack. That then didn't work out either, because there weren't that many attacks. Israeli's military told the AFP, we don't have a comment at this time. However, a former Israeli Defense Forces spokesmans that Iran hadn't accurately assessed the damage caused by the strike, Shet saying, quote, it will take them time to work out what happened. We also now know that the Department of Homeland Security knew that Lake and Riley's accused killer had a criminal record. We also now have been told that Department of Homeland Security knew that they in fact gave a work permit anyways to that individual so that that individual could stay in America and work. And we also now know that my orcis lied to Congress coming out overnight, claiming that he had no derogatory information on the individual. President Joe Biden's Department of Homeland Security approved a work permit for Jose Antonio of Venezuela, who was accused of murdering the twenty two year old Lacoln Riley, even after discovering he had a prior criminal history. According to federal documents detailed by Senator Josh Hawley, on February the twenty second, Lincoln Riley went for a morning jog around the University of Georgia campus in Athens. Riley Her body was bludgeon and it was found later that day in a wooded area. The following day, the illegal immigrant Jose Antonio was arrested in charge with her murder. During a Senate budget hearing yesterday, Holly read aloud the DHS file on the illegal immigrant, which he said senators only recently obtained. According to documents that Holly read, the individual was encountered but at the United States Mexico border near El Paso, Texas on September the eighth of twenty twenty two. DHS official sited detention capacity, according to Holly, as the reason that he was rewarded parole. You and I both know lack of detention capability capacity is not a valid reason for parole under the statue, Holly said to the Department of Home and Security Secretary of MYORCIS, Immigration and Customs Enforcement known as ICE, status shows about eighty one hundred available detention beds at the time the individual was encountered at the border meeting. That they lied. Okay, they lied. It's called gross negligence. MAJORCIS says freeing lake in Riley's accused killer into the US was warranted even after he was asked about the detention center and that lie Biden's expansive catch and release network. Senator Rand Paul noted purported to give parole to migrants on a case by case basis for public benefit or humanitarian reasons. Senator Paul asked my ORCIS if detention capabilities and capacity is a reason migrants are given parole by Biorcus said he would not comment on the case. Then he said, well, why was this man paroled? Paul repeatedly asked, my orcis. On July the nineteenth, the last year, Holly said, the DHS file stated that the illegal immigrant reported to agency officials in New York City for a biometric appointment where he was fingerprinted. The results of those fingerprints, according to the documents, showed that the illegal immigrant, had a prior criminal history. Then, on September the fourteenth of twenty twenty three, the illegal immigrant was arrested for acting in a manner that could injure a child. This is in America. Despite the charge, the man was not prosecuted and the arrest was expunged from his record two months later, in November of twenty twenty three, the Department of Home Security file states that the illegal immigrant applied for an employment authorization document known as an EAD with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services on December the ninth, just days later, Holly said. The DHS file states that the individual the illegal immigrant, and the work permit application was then approved, and less than three months after securing that work permit, the man was charged with Lake and Riley's murder. I want you to hear some of this back and forth from Holly listen, Uh.
Speaker 6: Mister Secretary, let's just come back to Jose Ibarra if we can you know who that is. That's a question. You know what he did.
Speaker 7: I know what he's accused of doing, which is murdering a young woman.
Speaker 6: And that wasn't the first crime that he committed in this country.
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 7: Senator. As I've articulated previously, I'm not going to speak about the facts of the case because there is an ongoing criminal investigation.
Speaker 6: Have you read his parole file?
Speaker 7: Senator the same answer.
Speaker 6: So you're not going to say whether or not you've read the profile. I've got it right here. Have you read this?
Speaker 7: A Senator, I do not want to speak to the particulars of the case given depending criminal in you.
Speaker 6: I find this interesting because this is a new answer today. You've changed your answers all over the map on this and it looks like to me you just don't want to answer the question. Two days ago, two days ago, you were asked about this in the Househomeland Security Committee. I've got the transcript right here in front of me. You were asked the same question, Jose Ibara, why was he paroled? You said, I don't know you said, I don't know. I don't have the case details with me. Today, Congressman Bishop says you don't know, and you said, I don't know. I don't have the details with respect to that individual's case, but I would be pleased to provide them to you. Congressman, you didn't know two days ago. Now, interestingly, on April the tenth, six days before that, you gave Senator Katie Britt a different answer. She asked you the same question. She said, why was Jose Iberra paroled into the United States? You said, and I quote Ranking Member Britt, there was no derogatory information of which we were aware, so you were happy to comment on the case. Then on April the tenth. By April the sixteenth, you had developed amnesia. And today you say you just won't comment. So which is it, mister Secretary. Now that we have the file, I tell you what the difference is. Congressman Bishop didn't have the profile and Senator Britt didn't have the profile. And now we do have the parole file, and now we all know that the reason he was paroled into this country was because lack of detention capacity, which, as you and I both know, is not a valid reason under the statute. And now that we know that for sure, this is right out of the parole file here it is subject was paroled due to detention capacity at the Central Processing Center in l Paso, Texas. Now suddenly you don't want to talk about it. This is extraordinary. It's also a pattern with you. So let me just try one more time. Have you read the parole file?
Speaker 7: Senator, I'm going to give the same answer, and let me say it, well.
Speaker 6: Which one are you going to give me the answer you gave to Senator britt Are you going to give the answer you gave to Congressman Bishop or the answer you gave to Senator Paul Or do you want to try a fourth one?
Speaker 7: Senator, I will not speak to the particulars of the case given the pending criminal process.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm sure, well you certainly, of course you don't want to because it is an absolutely damning indictment of your policies. Let's just review Jose Berrera and how Ibarra rather and how he came to be here. On September the eighth, twenty twenty two, he was encountered by the United States Border Patrol in El Paso, Texas, and was paroled into the United States due to lack of detention capacity. A provision, a proviso, a rule that is not permitted under the statute. You and I both no, you know this. You knew it when you were talking to Congressman Bishop, you knew it when you were testifying to Senator Britt, and you know it today. You just never wanted to cop to it because the statue doesn't permit it. And so you lied to Congressman Bishop, and you lied to Senator Britt. And now you are hiding behind the ongoing prosecution excuse because it's the last one left to you, because you testified falsely under oath. Then on July nineteenth, twenty twenty three, Ebara reports for a biometric appointment and was finger printed. This is now in New York. The results come back and indicate he has a criminal history, so he's in this country. He has a criminal history. September fourteenth, he is arrested in New York by NYPD for what injuring a child. September fourteenth, twenty twenty three, he is arrested for injuring a child. What happens? The offense was never prosecuted and the arrest was expunged. I'm reading right out of the profile expunged. Nothing is done to this guy. He had a criminal record to start with. He's in the country on the illegal grounds. You have falsely and illegally allowed him in. He commits a crime against a child. He's not prosecuted, it's expunged. In November, get this. In November it Borrow files an application for employment authorization, and unbelievably, on December the ninth, twenty twenty three, it's approved. So this is your policies in action, mister secretary. A criminal is permitted into this country on grounds flatly not permitted, flatly contradictory to the statute. He commits a crime against a child, and then he gets a work permit. He gets a work permit. You want to know why all of the jobs in the last two or three years have gone to illegal migrants. Working people in this country can't get a job, their unemployment rates high white because of things like this. And then what's he did? Well we all know. Then in February he commits the heinous crime against Laken Riley. Is this a record that you are proud of, Senator?
Speaker 7: You've mistated some facts.
Speaker 6: I have read from the parole file, which you have said you don't recall, don't have you mis cited. I'm reading from it. It is right here, and I've just pursued to the speech and debate clause. I have just read it into the record. And the reason is you have lied repeatedly to Congress and to the American people about this. They deserve to know, and the only way they're going to know is if I tell them. I've just told them. It's in the record now. I've read it verbatim from the profile verbatim. I just want to know why did you change your story so often? Why didn't you just answer honestly to Congressman Bishop and Senator Brett Senator.
Speaker 7: I am confident that justice will be vindicated in the criminal prosecution of the case.
Speaker 6: Well, hopefully he'll get more of a trial than you got. Otherwise there'll be no justice for anyone at all. Let me ask you something else. Travis Wolf, do you know that name?
Speaker 7: Not off the top of my head.
Speaker 6: Travis Wolf is a twelve year old boy from Missouri. This is him. Travis was killed on December twenty, twenty twenty three year. I should say he was in a tragic attack on that night. He died some weeks later head on collision. The person driving the vehicle, who's now been charged with six criminal counts, is in Drina, Braco. Do you know who that is?
Speaker 7: I do not, but let me communicate that I know that all of our hearts break for the family of this young boy who died in that accident.
Speaker 6: Well, she's an illegal migrant here from Venezuela. Local law enforcement tell me that she was detained briefly at the border in twenty twenty three and then released, and then she commits this crime. Multiple people have been stabbed in O'Fallon, Missouri by illegal migrants. As a secretary, I know that you think your policies are a success. You've sat right there in that chair and you've told me over and over our policies are working. You're on the record years and years saying that maybe they're working for you, maybe they're working for your political objectives, whatever they may be. I don't know, but they're not working for Laken Riley or Travis Woolf or the people of my state.
Speaker 1: Democrats laughing in the face of Americans. After my Orchis was able to get away with not following the American laws when it comes to southern border. He's also an individual that lied to the American people. Just one year ago. He said the border is secure. The border is secure. That is what he said when talking to Congress about a wide open border that he admits now, well, there's major problems and isn't secure. So how did he get away with it? And how were they able to cut this trial to just a single day? Join me now to talk about this. It wasn't even a trial. Actually, it was just like they could even get to a trial. Join me now to talk about this. As US cenator from Tennessee. Marsha Blackburn sentator, always a pleasure to chat with you. This seems like a very big defeat for conservatives. There's a lot of frustration from conservatives right now because they feel like we're losing all over the place. We have infighting on the House, a real prospect of losing another speaker. Then we have the Maiorci's impeachment that doesn't go anywhere. Explain how this happened yesterday and what people need to know.
Speaker 8: Yes, Chuck Schumer did as we assembled and were sworn in into a Court of Impeachment. He made a point of order and then deemed that Article one was unconstitutional and did not meet the threshold for removal of may Orcus, and every single Democrat voted with him. Now, we sent a lot of time, about three hours trying to refute this and make our points of order, and then following the closure, we made certain that we went to the floor and spent another few hours laying out for may Orcus had done. But this has what Chuck Schumer did yesterday has never been done. Twenty one impeachments. In four of them the individual either died or resigned. And in seventeen when the impeachment by the House went to the Senate for trials, the trial was held. And so Senators Lee and Kennedy had organizing resolutions that mirrored the Trump one and Trump two impeachments. Senator Cruz had won that a motion that would have formed a trial committee, but Chuck Schumer would have none of it, and so Patty Murray was the presiding officer and repeatedly we were just we were shut out of trying to move to a trial. And for the first time ever, they dismissed the impeachment articles and to the American people. But then I will tell you this. These Democrats that are up for reelection this year, and they have very tough, close races, and you're looking at New Mexico, Nevada, Montana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, these and the race in Maryland, the race in West Virginia. Democrats are going to have to answer for that because it was unprecedented. It plays into that two tiers of justice. If they keep pushing. There's one tier for the Democrats in the elite. There's a different tier if your name is Trump, or if you're a Republican or a Conservative. And people are sick and tired of this.
Speaker 1: Harry Reid said something that was very interesting that I do think should be used and I hope every Republican running for office in the Senate uses it especially, And he said about this impeachment, we're going to get through this quick. We're gonna move quickly to move past this. He also made a admission, and it was an important one. He said that you should never have someone impeached over a policy disagreement. Now what that means is he's admitting that the policy of the Democratic Party of the Biden administration is to have wide open southern borders and to allow as many illegal immigrants into this country as possible. That's the first time that he's ever admitted that publicly, and it was very very clear. He was saying, this is just a policy disagreement. Now they haven't said that before publicly. We knew it was their policy of the Biden administration to get rid of all the executive orders that secured our border. That was very clear, and Harry Reid was like acting like, oh no, this is just no big deal. This is just this is you know, just a normal day. You know, we just have a simple policy disagreement. Well, now we know they're admitting this is their policy chaos of the southern border.
Speaker 8: And they've been very clear and very intentional. And when I was with some of our Senate conservatives last night on the floor, I talked a little bit about the intentionality that they have used in opening this southern border. We do exactly what they're doing. These big boo states have lost population. That affects the amount of money you get from the federal government. It effects your congressional seats, that effects the electoral college. So they are quickly moving the people into these areas. Why do you think the California is saying, hey, illegal aliens, come here, we will give you free health care. It is because California laws seven hundred and seventy thousand people last year. That is just shy of the eight hundred and fifty thousand people that make up a congressional district. California has already lost a couple of congressional seats, so you know, we know what they're doing. We also are akin to the fact that some areas will allow those illegally in the country to get a driver's license, and we're concerned about they're having the ability to vote in those voter registrations, and we're looking at what we can do to be sure that that they are not voting in those federal elections, the presidential elections.
Speaker 1: I may have said the word Harry read earlier I met Chuck Schumer. I want people to hear what Chuck Schumer had to say in his own words at this breast conference.
Speaker 7: If your palage so.
Speaker 5: You're going to offer emotion to dismiss Themitaris on Thursday, were you all concerned to sign the Democrats and to races that come back to talk of Andrew.
Speaker 7: Look, we're going to try and resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Impeachment should never be used to settle policy disagreements.
Speaker 1: Should never be used to settle policy disagreements. So if Republicans use it the right way, what you're basically saying is, yes, this was a big victory for Democrats yesterday, protecting my Orchis from impeachment and also having to admit and for the American people to see the disaster of the southern border. We also had testimony yesterday on the same day that you guys are dealing with this coming from our Attorney General Garland on the issue of fetanols, saying it's the biggest threat to this country and the biggest killer for Americans. He's admitting that the fetanyl is flowing across the open border on the same day that they're saying, oh, no, no, everything's fine at the southern border.
Speaker 8: That's exactly right. The contradictory nature of all of that is really a standing, and you know, I think it is just a stamping for Chuck Humer to just push this aside as a policy difference. As I said, when we know the intentionality they've moved forward, and it is an unconstitutional move because we take an oath of office that we are going to defend this country. And when you have that border wide open and you do not know who is coming in, you do not know the threats. You know that China is literally invading us. They have pushed nearly twenty five thousand single adult males into this country since the beginning of the fiscal year. And this secretary does nothing. The Secretary comes to Congress and the Wise and says the border is secure and people can see with their own eyes this border is not secure. You have the Department of Job it's just telling us that Saint Paul is killing more Americans than anything else, and they're having a tough time running down these cartels and getting them off of American streets. You have the FBI director saying, I see flashing lights everywhere, flashing red lights every fare I look, and this border. We have three hundred plus known terrorist watchless names that have been apprehended at that southern border. We have thousands of people from countries of interests, and the Secretary of Homeland Security that does not believe in securing the homeland. The Democrats defend him. I hope every single one of them. Use is just horrendous. Last last question on this into this country.
Speaker 1: Is there any accountability? And I think this is part of the frustration center for so many. You know, you go to April of this year, and this is what my arc has said.
Speaker 7: Now, I have never minimized the challenge that the southern border presents.
Speaker 1: It is my I've never minimized the challenge of southern border presents. You go back to April twenty twenty three. This is in testamony to Congress. So you're lying to Congress.
Speaker 7: He said this, since it is my testimony that the order is secure.
Speaker 1: That's a lie. He knew he was lying. He knew it was a wide open border. He's admitting it now that okay, I'm changing my story. But I guess you can just light to Congress sound there's zero accountability for that. That's what Democrats have basically said, when we're in charge, we can lie to the American people and lie to you, and our officials can lie to Congress about anything they want to with zero accountability. Is that the new world we live in.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 8: Justice one for them and one for other people, and that's the way they look at it. And they just were so proud of themselves yesterday. You should have seen them smiling and rolling eyes. They were so happy to get off the floor and get on with their day. I'm sure they all had fancy DC cocktail parties to go to last night, and they were just so pleased they had handled this and talked to deplorables. Another lesson about how DC really works. It is sickening and people are suffering. We have Tennessee insteader losing their lives. Every sheriff I meet with tells me the number one issue they have, drugs and crime and communities cannot be addressed until the southern border is secured.
Speaker 1: As always, it's a pleasure to chat with you. We'll have you back again real soon, all right, don't forget. Please hit at the share button on this podcast, put it up wherever you are on social media so other people can hear. So makes you share it wherever you are on social media, and I'll see you back here tomorrow.