Speaker 1: I'm a little duvall and this is Conversations with the podcast. Today's guest helps from the world of Housewives of Potomac. Let's welcome Giselle Briant and Robin Dixon live and direct that you ban a little duball tapping in, you know, vibing d some we over here chilling, you know, you know we do over here.
Speaker 2: We just like about life and talk ship.
Speaker 1: This episode, I got two people with me, you know, you know it's a threesome on this motherfucker to.
Speaker 2: Day got there.
Speaker 3: That's how you do.
Speaker 2: Three someome motherfuckers, you know.
Speaker 1: And and and they gonna teach me about certain ship because I don't know shit about this about what they do, you know what I'm saying, So they gonna tell us. Matter of fact, y'all introduced who y'all are right now, because because I don't know shit about ship, so my ordience don't know shit about shit's needed. So y'all let them know.
Speaker 4: You know what, this is some nonsense, Okay, how on earth do we get invited onto a podcast?
Speaker 3: And he starts by saying, I don't know shit about y'all, but anyway.
Speaker 2: We love you. No, that's not a bad, bad thing. That's that.
Speaker 1: It's just like I'm trying. I'm just like the audience. I'm new to everything. So you got No, I'm not one of them fake. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I'm not going back and forth with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got you, baby, you got you in the podcast.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So I am Jaselle and we are and this is Robert. We are half or the whole thing is reasonably shady. So I typically the shady one. She's reasonable. We are also housewives on The Real Housewives Atomach, which airs Sundays on Bradbou eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Get Your Entire Life.
Speaker 5: Yes, so we've been on reality TV for eight years sharing our lives. I have a question enough about us. Are you and your kids room or something? Why do I see toys in the background?
Speaker 2: Those are legs? Those they.
Speaker 5: Oh you don't like the legos? I mean, what is this? You and the kids were smoking weed? What is happening now?
Speaker 2: I'll be building ship.
Speaker 1: You know, when you get older, you gotta you gotta do ship to keep your brain going, you know. So this is one of my things that through I be building off you are he built that?
Speaker 3: So you built those? Okay?
Speaker 2: I build all type of shit. You know, I've been building shit now.
Speaker 1: I just that's been my new thing since since i've been look back on my feet, I've been building shit. So it's been helping me better on the road and helped me on stage and shit, believe or not?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: So okay, So Robin, you might not notice she's been with her guy forever she's married.
Speaker 3: She's she married the same guy twice.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, she realized I fucked up, let me get back with this nigga, okay.
Speaker 3: Or she might have just forgave him for whatever he'd been done in his life. Okay.
Speaker 4: So so at this point, if you married somebody twice, is that it like whatever they do, whatever one person does, you just got to forget the other person.
Speaker 3: Don't matter.
Speaker 1: I think honestly, if you married the same person twice, you realize what you got. You realize now this motherfucker is a good person through the thinking thing, even though he got some fucked up ways. You realize it ain't gonna get no better than this nigga. Anybody gonna love me like this nigga. I ain't gonna love this nigga. You know what I'm saying, gonna love this nigga like I love him, so we stuck together. You know, you realize it's some bullshit out there, and we all know it. Some bullshit out there.
Speaker 3: Trump Trump, It's a lot. But you consider yourself part of the bullshit.
Speaker 2: In a way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I kind of molded most of these young motherfuckers to be out of their ears. So I'm kind of brothers problem back the same time, I make I make a method through my madness, you know what I'm saying, Because I don't think most men of that band you take out cheating, what else can you do?
Speaker 2: What else is there? Fu?
Speaker 4: Okay, some are dead beats. They don't want to get off the cows.
Speaker 2: Well see, I'm not talking about them baby boy ass niggas.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about these sirens getting taken care of abou other motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about this regular If they taking care of the bills, okay, taking care of the kidds, they what else Nepper is there to do? Shit? Alright? He might be fucking off every nw and then, but he's not.
Speaker 6: He don't have girlfriends, So what if what if he gambles all all of the money away.
Speaker 3: He got a gambler problem. That's a problem.
Speaker 2: Is he still being responsible? Y'all? Still got a roof over y'all head?
Speaker 3: No, every three months, we gotta move every three months.
Speaker 2: No, that's tripping. He tripping there, y'all. That that's tripping.
Speaker 5: So my hearing, you're like, Okay, as long as the house is taking care of, the kids are taking care of. So what if he's out here in the streets cheating?
Speaker 3: Is that what I'm hearing.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying if that's the worst that it is. I mean, and I'm not saying out here cheating. I'm just saying, you caught him fucking off.
Speaker 3: Same thing.
Speaker 2: No, it ain't know, it ain't it, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not because of my situation. So I had a situation my husband recently before we got married. The second time, he got caught up communicating with somebody on Instagram.
Speaker 2: And then and that is so Patty, she's not done.
Speaker 3: She not done.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not done.
Speaker 5: Okay, So communicating with somebody on Instagram and then and then this side the rest of the story goes. So she ends up flying herself to where we live, claiming that she was visiting some other dude.
Speaker 3: This is the story.
Speaker 7: Okay, and and uh and and but and it's still communicating, you know, somehow telling commune reaching out to my husband, Oh, I'm coming to the area, and he's like, okay, whatever, so what.
Speaker 5: So then she gets here and it's reaching out to him, talking about I lost my violet. I went to the casino. I lost my violet. I can't pay for for the rest of my nights in the hotel.
Speaker 3: Can you help me out? So he pays for the hotel. It's on his credit card.
Speaker 1: I'm listening. It's trick off. This, this is trick pussy. So that's what she sounded like. She sounded like some trick pussy.
Speaker 5: But go ahead, okay, I mean pretty much an escort is what I kind of deduced.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she was trying to yes trick some things off, so he got he was caught up for a second. However, he says he did not spend any time with her.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 3: He felt bad for her. She ain't had no violet.
Speaker 5: He sent his friend to hang out with her and take her places and whatever, and friend ends up doing something with her, so then she gets mad, and then she goes and tells the world, and she had the receipt with his name on it. However, my husband is like, I didn't do nothing with her. She literally reached out to me. She was, you know, whatever, he got caught Oh are you fineish? Because we got caught up with some pat He got caught up with some basic pussy that bitch want the troll and come up. He just fucked up and cheated with the wrong bitch.
Speaker 1: He wasn't wrong. He just fucked up and cheated with the wrong girl. That's what it sounds like me.
Speaker 3: But tell me this. Are you telling me this? What do you believe? Number one?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: What do you believe happened? Do you believe his story?
Speaker 2: Do you believe yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, so so is so if he didn't do anything physically with her. If he just felt bad because the girl didn't have a wilet and he went and helped her out, but you know whatever felt bad for her and rolled out, is that and he, you know, communicated with her because she reached out to him.
Speaker 3: Is that cheating? Is that breakup worthy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's I don't think it's cheating. I mean I think it's fucking off. That's what I said. He was fucking off the.
Speaker 3: Side looking off me. Its fucking off me.
Speaker 1: It's just a little bitch you kicking with on the side, like your little your little young Lietenda that you fucking here and there, and you pay us, you pay us to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: But he just picked the wrong bitch to do this with that.
Speaker 5: Well, look, she tried, that's the things. She tried to get him to pay her to shut up, and he wouldn't. And then that's why she went and came running telling me.
Speaker 1: And then well that's what she fucked up bad because now she ain't getting no more money.
Speaker 2: She'd have done it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's the dummy.
Speaker 2: She'd ha done it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying Like that, And in those fakes shaping form, are you stupid at all? Because you play your part the right way. She the one fucking up and he sucked up. You gotta tell him. Man, man, you need to check your bitches because these bitches is fucking up. You need to know how to pick a better side, bitch, pick better ones, right, because proof be told, every time I got caught cheating, it's only again because my whole lady been was searching for shit. None of my side bitches called me out. I've never never called me out.
Speaker 3: Okay, So look that's but that's what it is now.
Speaker 5: Now it's like these these girls are so like my husband is because I'm on the TV show my husband is is a target.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I see what you're saying that I get it, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: The side pitches they not regular side pitches anymore like the first buckets they.
Speaker 3: Said, They're not regular time.
Speaker 1: But just like, yeah, it's hard for y'all because y'all got competition.
Speaker 2: These bitches ain't playing there.
Speaker 3: No, no, okay, they want to meet me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, they didn't even hand talk about when can I mean, Robin, you can't.
Speaker 1: But see my old lady. But see my old lady. She liked girl. So it makes it a lot easier for me.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, okay, So moving on, moving on, So just to give you a little backstory on.
Speaker 1: On me, y'all cool, fuck me. I ain't know y'all was just cool. Go ahead. I was damn about to counsel. I ain't gonna eat friends.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. You ain't gonna go back and forth with me?
Speaker 4: Stop it, Okay, so a little backstory. I was married, you're a pastor.
Speaker 2: And oh yeah, this is gonna be good.
Speaker 3: Okay. What we're not gonna do is talking about the pastor. I'm just giving you.
Speaker 2: Backstory, Okay, Okay, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yes, and he's doing his thing in Atlanta, so you know, kudos to Jamal Bryant.
Speaker 1: All right, So nigga, hell no, how you do that? Nigga, that's your that's your exact Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had three kids together, so I did not know this ship.
Speaker 2: Nigga. This is a small ass celebrity world.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: All right, so we're moving away from that again. Backstory, all right, We've got three kids together. They're amazing. So I you know, I'm now on this show and I have my own little platform and I have my little businesses, and you know, I'm excited about my little life. So mentally and emotionally, it's very difficult for me to take any of these dudes seriously because I'm just like, I don't got time, and I didn't been through you know, has to put me through a little bit. So okay, at this point in time my life, I'm just like, oh, I just want some fun, Okay, you here for the fun.
Speaker 3: Let's get it. So we do you think I should be serious about somebody.
Speaker 2: And be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I go through this with a lot of my friends, that girls a lot because us little know what to tell y'all. But they ain't that much dick out here that's safe and him mature like I don't know.
Speaker 3: So we screwed so pretty much. So wait, wait, I decided to stay with the Pastors.
Speaker 2: What you saying, Yeah, you should have did what she did? Got better last.
Speaker 3: Well the pastor. It may have made it very clear.
Speaker 4: So I am the one and only even though he's doing god knows well. But you know we are very good friends. Yeah, I've decided that when I'm ready to settle down, I think I'm going to venture out into other ethnic groups.
Speaker 2: Oh you have a mess with other other colors?
Speaker 3: Yet not? Not seriously?
Speaker 1: No, have you had sex? Let me ask you, because I want to ask a woman. That's when it come to different races, when it comes to sex. Is the sex different fucking with? From black to white to Asian? I have you messed with those different races? Okay?
Speaker 4: I've had sex with a white and it's pretty much the same.
Speaker 3: As a black dude. And it's a.
Speaker 2: Myth that white men got small dish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a myth. Mine was good. Mine was very nice size.
Speaker 4: Okay, Asian No, because I have a very good gay friend and he was like, the Asians don't have nothing in their hands, nothing, So I don't even want to waste my time.
Speaker 3: So that's a no. But I'm here for any others. I'm here for others.
Speaker 2: Have you tried? Have you tried to date any others? Have you? Have you even tried today?
Speaker 1: Because they're besides sex, because there something like like a like a cultural different conversation wise, I said, I've dated it like I've dated the Asian. I mean I fucked all of them, but I mean actually relationship. I dated like black white. No, I ain't dating no white yet, but I dated and Latino.
Speaker 3: Wait, we didn't say date. We said just just we're just asking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But as far as but the reason why, I said, as far as like day can as far as dating, as far as I think, I don't know if it's different because when you were the man, you kind of fall into whatever he into, so they wasn't that much difference. But as far as culture, shit, it was a little difference up in Northcu. I dated the girl that's from up North. That was totally different.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So I find with white guys they come at differently. Like when a black guy approaches me, it's very direct. It's very much in your face, it's very you know what you're doing?
Speaker 3: Can can we talk? It's they're very direct about what they want. White men will come at you slid like, very passively.
Speaker 4: They're like, hey, if I'm at the gym, hey, I see you have on new tennis shoes.
Speaker 3: And from that, I'm supposed to figure out that.
Speaker 1: So why don't So if you understand that, why don't you just take that shot?
Speaker 3: I just understood it like three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I'm just three. I always got to say that.
Speaker 5: You you did date a white guy though, right, or you hung out with a white guy years ago?
Speaker 2: Okay, culture, what happened with that? Happened with that?
Speaker 5: How was it culturally? Like did you feel like, man, I need a black people. I'm be honest, I can't have this conversation right. Well, I'm be honest.
Speaker 4: I was always scared he was gonna say something racist, and I just was like on edge all the time and and then he ended up kind of saying something racist.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I knowing my old lady said her family said some racist because she dated a white guy before me, and she said her family, his family said some racist.
Speaker 2: That made us cut them off and not fucking with him.
Speaker 5: Right, right, because if the family feels like that, then then you probably feel that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I don't know. It's kind of tough thaking outside your race because now, old do you have, Like what do you do when the family bucket?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't just get easier to say it than done. So I have a deal with that situation. But for me personally, I think he's just try that shit because if you could deal with a nigga for so long, white people should be a breeze for you.
Speaker 2: Mate.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I got a question for you. So do you always go down? Like okay, let's say you just meet.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I can real quick fuck no.
Speaker 3: Like, did you have to work up to that?
Speaker 2: All right? Let me tell you about me.
Speaker 1: Only I started eating pussy late because eating pussy was like y'all know we older heat. Pussy wasn't no big thing back in the day. Like shit, it wasn't like that, like it was now late. I just thought he pushing my baby mama and my daughters. Fifteen. So I'm forty six fifteen years ago, Yeah, about sixteen seventeen years Yeah, probably like twenty nine, twenty eight, twenty nine. I started eating pussy. Oh okay, and I could count on one I've done a lot of fucking in my life. I count on one hand how many girls out there ate in my life. I learned quick, like because once I started eating. But I like this shit. I hey, so I tried real quick, and I realized real quick, you just can't eat everybody.
Speaker 3: So this is my question. What's this, seriod? No, this is my question. Do you have to if you just meet a woman, you have to work up to that, Like you have to be.
Speaker 2: My old lady. You have to be my old lady.
Speaker 3: Oh you had a relationship. You have to be in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, to be a relationship.
Speaker 5: I have a question because this is something on our reality show that we talked about amongst the ladies.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a good question. It's a good question.
Speaker 2: You ready, Okay, y'all got a bunch of questions. I like, y'all, how do you.
Speaker 3: Feel about when you're receiving oral sex, whether they swallow or not.
Speaker 1: I like, I like swallow because it's less messy and like, especially if I'm laying that, like because I get here, like right before I go to Ben.
Speaker 2: That's up to her.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a turn off. Like let's say she she.
Speaker 3: Doesn't swallow, and she kind of like, you know, she goes to the bathroom and spits it out. Not not she don't have to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: She could just like it's just she just I don't know, she just gets rid of it.
Speaker 2: I don't really be caring that that part is up to her really.
Speaker 3: And so it's okay, So it's not I.
Speaker 1: Don't really be caring. It's up to her. Like when I do the face shoes and ship like that. It probably like threesomes and ship, but I don't really Okay.
Speaker 3: Robin is a swallower. I'm not okay, why not?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Because it's I don't know what you've been eating.
Speaker 2: It's sometimes you for the nigga, what the funk? You mean? Don't know what?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't really cook, so I don't know what you're eating. It's too thick.
Speaker 4: It's too thick, it might get caught it my throat, Like no, it's just too thick for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you gotta see I'm behavi you. And we got these things called the neaps that it's like fruit, fruit make the nutcaste better for what they tell me.
Speaker 3: So okay, so.
Speaker 4: This is this is my thing I'm gonna get. I'm gonna I'm not gonna you. You're not gonna sit there and like it's not like you can. So I'm not gonna get you to a point where you're gonna. I'm gonna we're gonna change positions and then you can.
Speaker 5: So you won't even let them come in your I mean sometimes but like typically I would rather change position.
Speaker 2: Change position and come like so like jump on top of it. But then what he not?
Speaker 1: Then what he don't nothing to condau I web kanya, So your peanuts with a condom on? No fuck no, But I'm talking about usually usually when I get like when I get I even wear comors with my old lady because I don't want to know both kids like I'm with them.
Speaker 3: And I'm like get your stuff tied.
Speaker 2: No fuck no, I'm don't. I'm old fast.
Speaker 1: Let me ask y'all this too, because like, because I tweeted this the other day, I got.
Speaker 2: The people were crazy for me and I didn't know this was This wasn't normal.
Speaker 1: No more, niggas don't shave, they dicks. Niggas shaved they dicks. Now like I didn't know.
Speaker 3: You, Yeah, I don't. Yes, are you hairy?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh god no? No, go man skate.
Speaker 1: It's all man skate. Okay, Like what type of niggas is? What did this change? Like I could have floored like I've been. I don't change like I'm a hairy nigga.
Speaker 3: I'm not any dude. Forty on down. I'm just gonna speak for myself. Forty on down. It is handled, Okay.
Speaker 2: That don't look weird, y'all.
Speaker 3: That doesn't look like it looks bigger. No, we appreciate, Yes, we appreciate. I don't want all that hair. No, and in the hand sometimes I'm smelling no.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: So that's to turn off for y'all, like hair like head turn off for y'all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, trip like I've been. I've been with my husband since nineteen ninety six. He probably been shaving since two thousand y'all.
Speaker 1: But he don't be scared of like like getting like grown hands and ship like that shit, just like how do you shave?
Speaker 2: Like how do you shop? You weird?
Speaker 3: It's one of those No, don't use like a straight razor like a so so.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cock my leg up like this here is yes, y'all, you are ain't no fucking way, hell man, I'm not doing th ship.
Speaker 3: Get one of those electric rh get in there at least are at least like trim it down.
Speaker 2: No, bro, no, it's no no, have.
Speaker 3: Your lady do it?
Speaker 2: Have your that's even gayer. So I'm a cock. I'm gonna cock my ass up and then just.
Speaker 3: You per I didn't need to.
Speaker 2: See that, bro. I ain't not.
Speaker 3: The monthly monthly subscription. You can get that a low razor, get your little electric think you can get in.
Speaker 2: Everyone I have been with they like playing in that head.
Speaker 4: Oh they know, they don't know, they don't, they don't.
Speaker 2: But there's not ain't like my hair stick don't make me.
Speaker 4: And even even like men with all of that that beards. I hate all of that beard stuff going on. That's been a trend. That's got to cool.
Speaker 2: So you don't like I face you. I like because I'm just you.
Speaker 3: Know, that's good. What you have is fine. But anything longer?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like slimp thug slip love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it's gotta go.
Speaker 2: Do y'all like that painting Nigga's head the what the paint?
Speaker 3: No, what's the paint?
Speaker 2: The base?
Speaker 3: No ship off? Listen, listen, listen, dubal Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you about that past to Jamon Briant, what did he?
Speaker 2: Don't you talk about that? Man? Don't talk about God? Child?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: He started, he went to go preach, and this this negro started sweating that Beijing did not hold it up all guy.
Speaker 3: Was it was a disaster.
Speaker 2: This is the church flights wasn't playing.
Speaker 3: This was about thirty years ago before Beijing was.
Speaker 2: This was when Charlie Lowe first started wearing Beijing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it was a disaster, he said. Never he was like, I can't believe this happened. Then got like, you look crazy.
Speaker 1: I just can't do it because I just liked the gray here. I think women like gray hair.
Speaker 3: Honestly, no, I like it. It makes you look very uncle ish.
Speaker 1: Let me ask y'all another thing what's what do y'all think? Do y'all think age is a is a problem? Like, what's the what's the age?
Speaker 2: Geft? There's too much for y'all, Dayton.
Speaker 4: So the guy that I'm fooling around with these days is how old is Juson thirty six?
Speaker 3: Thirty seven?
Speaker 4: He's thirty seven, so he's fifteen. He's fifteen years sixteen years younger, okay, Yeah, and we don't have we have great conversations. I don't ever feel like he's super young. So I think, is this.
Speaker 2: The first youngest person you ever?
Speaker 3: David?
Speaker 2: I mean fiercely, yeah, David.
Speaker 4: Seriously, Yes, he's the youngest, but he's not the dude, the Miami dude.
Speaker 3: Miami deal was like not ten years ten years? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh so but okay, yeah, so this is the young and I don't I think because of who he is, just he's been through a lot in life. He's got a you know, an amazing story. I think because of that, I don't feel like I'm talking to a teenager. Yeah, but I think if it was in the reverse, like if I'm talking to an old man who's like sixteen years older than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, what's the oldest you ever dated. I'm older than you, I mean not even now maybe younger. Have you ever dated somebody like fifteen years younger than twenty years older than you?
Speaker 4: I mean he was like twelve years older than me and he and I was young, and I was hot.
Speaker 3: I was a hot girl. So I was like, you, you're you're just too you move it till.
Speaker 2: Look good now, I ain't gonna frunt.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I just felt like he was just moving too slow, and sex was a little strange. Okay, So how old was he at that time? So he was in his forties? Damn, we're forty which forties? I'm forty six, which he was probably like forty five, and he just and this probably didn't have anything to do with his age, but he just was like he came very fast, and I didn't understand. Oh yeah, okay, so wait a minute, let's talk about coming fast.
Speaker 3: Okay, Wait, so how I come fast?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come fast.
Speaker 4: Okay, give me a time frame. Three minutes, seven minutes, twelve minutes.
Speaker 1: You went too far, Give me a time frame the first the first round. Hey, I don't even know like first, like my first round. I'm always not quick that's just me.
Speaker 3: I can't quick give me gim me what what's like two minutes?
Speaker 2: Ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it all depends on yes, what pussy, I really love pussy like you.
Speaker 4: Coming two minutes and then what do you do? You have to sit there and like recharge yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I like three people think I like three sins because just to have more girls. It's because my girl could keep it going until I get packed hard again stay woke, wait.
Speaker 4: Minute, Okay, when you say wait, wait, wait, wait wait, don't tell me to stay walked because because you know, like can stop because you're trying to flat from the fact that you're a two minute man.
Speaker 2: I am. I know one told you.
Speaker 4: Okay, So she's saying like doing stuff to you or doing stuff to somebody else while you're getting yourself together.
Speaker 2: For really yeah, I'm join the view.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, So then once she get yourself together for a round two.
Speaker 1: Round two ain't no joke like round two. I ain't no hope, Like I can go, you know what I'm saying. I can go, but that ain't no time with ship. I don't know, but I'm gonna go in till you. I'm gonna going till you good?
Speaker 2: What's up there? Y'all be tripping because you know that roads got y'all fucked up.
Speaker 3: But she turned on the roads.
Speaker 2: She hey, man, leave that shit alone.
Speaker 3: Many we don't need you anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lead that shit alone. Bro that ship fucking up a HEC system.
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, you have to use it while she gotta use it with you while you're in of her.
Speaker 3: Do you do that?
Speaker 1: I ain't never did. I'm not breaking those ship and I'm not breaking that ship in the party with me.
Speaker 2: You to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you to try it.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Can you not have one on one sex because you're used to three?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We do all the time. I do it all.
Speaker 1: When I say, like, I don't think I think people think three sos like that's all you just round that just fucking rap. I'm just saying, my girl she really like pussy, you know what I'm saying, Like, she don't like girls, but she like pussy.
Speaker 2: She just gay like that.
Speaker 1: So if we get round like I wanted them people, it ain't no fun if the homie can't have none.
Speaker 2: So if the girl knows she fuck with me, she gotta fuck with my girls.
Speaker 1: So that's it's all it is. But in the meantime, it's like, we don't give a fuck if you're fucking or not, We're gonna fuck each other, you know.
Speaker 5: So do y'all have like like girls, Did y'all just call and be like come over? Or do you just like meet people out on the street?
Speaker 3: Like how does that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, honestly, especially over you get you want to find your little quick that y'all cool with and stick to that.
Speaker 3: How many on the roster? How many on the roster.
Speaker 1: For I don't want to suck it up for me, No, I want fuck it up. Get this fart this song from from being how I am, niggie. You gotta be quiet. Sometimes you got to fuck up. Okay, I know when it shut the fuck up. Ain't never seen me as a blog by none of my ship.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So on your on your Instagram, you put that you said a woman will put up with anything except embarrassing her.
Speaker 3: Do you say about that?
Speaker 1: That's that's why I just said. It's the reason why I got this far. I never got caught up because I don't I don't embarrass no no woman.
Speaker 2: And I think I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if y'all know anything about me, but any old lady I've ever had, I've never posted it.
Speaker 2: I'd never show up. I never promote him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And it actually works in your face because when we break up, you ain't gonna deal with the bullshit.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you take it to dinner. Are y'all out and about to people? See y'all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we usually go and see that's another thing. That's the only thing that if people don't realize that, like it's a big thing, but it is, especially if you deal with a woman. I don't eat that much. I'm not an eater. Earlier you just started, I'm not an eater, so I don't like. I'm not like a restaurant type nigga like that. I go if you want to go, but I don't go out like that. And if I do go out this out the country or some shit like that, I'm not like, so I'm not. So it works in my favorite as far as like being up at the same time a woman that likes meat, they think that's cool until they get with me or this nigga really don't eat like yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that won't work. That would not work only.
Speaker 4: Okay, even if you don't eat a lot and you don't necessarily love restaurants, if she does.
Speaker 1: You gotta like and I do through that. But but naturally, for a woman, from what I've experienced, they do what you do.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Even if I say let's go out and eat, they y'all never just start cooking for nigga and just want to cook, cook, cook.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, hey, so you think that depends on the woman and what she has going on over her life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what I'm saying, like, like, who, not everybody wants to live your movie?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're right, You're right, You're right. They don't. But naturally, when a woman gets in a situation, if they love this situation, that y'all naturally conform into a relationship type shit and say fuck the world outside of that. And that's what happens a lot when they give with me because I'm a great nigga. I don't know if you'll know, I'm a great guy and it's easy, but it works against me sometimes because trust me, I hate I hate when they get two couple women because there it's like I need you to like something else, because I don't want you to always be under me twenty four seven, because then you're gonna start going crazy, you know, and I don't be wanting that.
Speaker 3: So do y'all live together?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, you've been how long you've been?
Speaker 2: How long you've been coabitating shit with this? We three years there and none?
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice, congratulations is this?
Speaker 1: It's just it's just you just gotta figure out, all right, now that y'all been in this situation plenty times, Now that you're in a situation where all right, you ain't got to worry about nothing. Now you got to worry about just being happy and being at peace and and just being happy. And that's where a lot of times getting the situation with me happy, it's like, all right, how can I just be happy, just chilling.
Speaker 2: With life and not have to worry about the problems.
Speaker 3: Do y'all share a bathroom?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What the fuck? What type of house? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm never sharing a bathroom with a man again. He gotta use another one, Okay, why not? Because I want my own bathroom space, okay, And I don't want to smell yo, what you what you're doing?
Speaker 3: I don't want to smell it, So you.
Speaker 1: Need what I mean, even if you y'all was in the same bathroom, you're not gonna smell this ship at the bathroom got a door?
Speaker 4: I mean, this is true, but I don't want your hair is all over the back, the floor and then the saw you gotta Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, Hey don't you got maid though? And that's what you got a house keeper? Fum?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, but but still I just want my own face, Okay, Can I have much face?
Speaker 2: The fun? You must want a whole other house here? What the.
Speaker 3: I want my own bathroom space?
Speaker 1: You a lot, you a lot, you a lot. See, I could tell, I could tell the difference. I could kick it with her more and so than with you, because you a lot?
Speaker 4: What what You're just mad because I told y'all was married to Jamal.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 1: No, I don't give a fuck about that. I don't even know about that ship. That's not my home boy. Like I'm just saying. I could tell she more like she more understanding to relationships and ship like that there where it's your way of the highway type ship. And I'm the same way like you. So I need balance, like I need a motherfucker that's kind of like her personality where you need a motherfucking that's ship. Yeah, you need a motherfucker like that too, because people like That's why y'all good at each other. That's why y'all good with each other.
Speaker 3: Ye yes, very much.
Speaker 4: So okay, So do you feel like you're well and down? You know, all this sex that you've be having, you feel like you're welling death. This is our last question and we're gonna let you go.
Speaker 1: I feel like when you get to this age and it's being as popular as I am in social media, somebody was told me if I wasn't, I don't know even know if I'm will die.
Speaker 2: I think I got good dick ship.
Speaker 3: That's a good answer. That's what I answer. That's what matters, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I haven't had nobody tell me what like, even if we broke up. I haven't had nobody say, oh look, little dick ass nigga.
Speaker 2: No shit. The only thing I've had is this nigga that quick. That's it, And I'm cool with that.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, So did you did you go to college?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 1: I think like I went to college when I came from I got from Florida, and I lied and said I went to the Morris Brown, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: I went.
Speaker 4: I went to Hampton and if if at any point there was a dude that was very small, listen, his girlfriend was gonna tell it like once they broke up, like the like that's a small dude, and just don't even waste your time. So that's why I asked, Okay, I think you you feel you know.
Speaker 1: Y'all to mess with little niggas before. You you fuck little niggas before. Have you had a little nigga that was small?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I sent him a packet.
Speaker 1: A short niggahing, Have you had a short man that was small?
Speaker 4: A short man that was small? I'm five to seven, so I really don't date like super short man.
Speaker 1: No you, but wait, if dubal, I have had a man that came really fast like you and you did that two minutes.
Speaker 4: I told him, get your clothes on, play and get upout again.
Speaker 3: I am not staying around.
Speaker 2: You stay wet wet? Do your stay wet wet?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking about on sight, like like as soon as you problem even at this.
Speaker 3: Thing, Yes, it's on high Papa and just like you. I've got no complaints.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let me say this and this this one.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of them too, because they always I could get all as soon as the bitch touched me at forty six. That's good, very good, that's very good, lady, old man.
Speaker 2: We believe you.
Speaker 3: We believe you. You don't we.
Speaker 1: Believe Okay, you've been very honest you Okay.
Speaker 3: All right, Wait, I have a question. I got the last question I totally don't worry about.
Speaker 5: Don't worry about all right, I'm totally changing the channel off the sex stuff. What what what do you think of like guys that really have no money that's living off of their ladies.
Speaker 1: Like bro that is I've been talking about that this whole week. Is funny because I really think it's y'all. Fuck y'all, fucking up eco system, y'all taking care of these grown ass motherfucking men out here. It's like, y'all, it's it's a whole generation of baby boys out here. I don't know if y'all know y'all got your sons.
Speaker 3: I do that too.
Speaker 2: Are they living with y'all? Y'all taking care of these niggas?
Speaker 6: What they're fifteen or four, Okay, those don't count, But I'm talking have grown niggas in their thirties that's living with their parents and it's a problem out here.
Speaker 1: And it's like I didn't realize this until like lately, Like it's a lot of motherfuckers my homeboys telling me his his his girl, he groke up with he know, he moved out the house because she moved her son back in the house and he's staying there twenty four years old.
Speaker 3: Like right, okay, so how long we get out of this cycle? Though?
Speaker 4: No, but like let's say, let's say you have a dude and then he's not working anymore, Like how long did you give him to.
Speaker 3: Get his ship together and get up and make it happen?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm the wrong person here because in my mind, and I've always did for myself since I was like eighteen nineteen, I jumped off the porch and took care of myself.
Speaker 2: I ain't never like and I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't fuck nobody that got that get fucked up and got go home and start over. But if you ain't doing shit, I think you just gotta kick him out. Like if you don't see nothing if you don't see they ain't doing shit right, Hey, kick the ads sound like you gotta give them a off top, Like you can't leave no room for cause motherfuckers be I think nowadays people just assume like, all right, he gonna do better. You gotta leave set ground rooms, ground rooms, off top, Like you gotta say, look, you got a month to get your shit together, and you gotta move the fuck up out of here. I do that with my shit in my other houses, like I don't writ none of my houses out out there. People stay in them. So yeah, but like family and friend, but I let them know, hey, you got a certain amount of times boom boom boom, and you gotta get the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 1: So that's why I think you gotta do either with friends, family, kids, And I don't think a lot of people doing that because we got that survivor's remorse and some ship like that. But you guys say fuck this ship and kick them motherfuckers out because it's sucking up. It's making a lot of weekend as men out of here and and they getting raised and they raised and you got girls just just taking care of men.
Speaker 2: This shit fucked up at here.
Speaker 5: Right, okay, crazy, but it's like I feel like women, because of.
Speaker 3: The dating the lack of men out here to date, they just settle.
Speaker 1: They take whatever is out there now and that goes back to ours. Like I don't know what the tailor woman is looking for. Man, because it's.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the last question. We got to go now listen, what is your what is your what is your max on your club? Spind Like when you go to the club and you ball out, what's the max spin well?
Speaker 2: Club and a thing like it used to be. I don't know if you know that.
Speaker 3: Okay, but back in the day, what was your highest?
Speaker 2: I never really had to pay because the bottles was always they was always giving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gave Like when I'm in the club, you know how the club that if you hosting the party or doing something, you somebody they're giving you bottles. And I don't drink, so usually when I have my bottles just for everybody.
Speaker 3: Else, what's that you'll blow off strippers?
Speaker 1: The max I have of blue on some holes was a couple of thousand thousands. But that's just for the that's not really for me. That's just to get the vibe, right, because it's just a culture thing. Like I don't really spend for bussy like that. I don't really have to trick off like and like as far as with bottles and club and like I've I came up in the air when the ship they were spending money like that. But I never had to because you just that guy.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say I'm that nigga. It's just if I wasn't that nigga.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: The section was good like it was just like I never had to worry about that type of shit. I always I was a nigga. Like I always make the jokes about like these niggas spend twenty thousand dollars on a section of a table, right, So I never had crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's not your thing.
Speaker 5: So one thing that is your thing. How many blunts do you smoke a day? Yes, that's the last question.
Speaker 1: I don't if I knew that mean I ain't smoking enough, Like look this this, I mean I just added so far. Yeah, I noticed I've been you know, I just started smoking like at forty what what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never smoked.
Speaker 3: You are killing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't smoking day before for maybe thirty nine. I started smoking, like and so I ain't smoking a joint. I just started doing shrews by a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: All right, well, we appreciate you and we wish you the best of lock on this new podcast. You started this by saying you don't you don't understand or know anything about this podcast.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 4: Clearly you know what you're doing and you're going to be nothing, but you know super successful.
Speaker 3: You already know that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: Makea y'all made a lot easier for me because a lot of people they don't know how to talk, especially when you're dealing with young people. They ain't going through shit and you got to pull it out of your ass. But shit, y'all had a lot to say. So shit, y'all made this shit easy for.
Speaker 3: Nig All right, well we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate y'all. Y'all mix.
Speaker 1: Sure y'all tune in next time and check y'aut on the Black Effects. We out this bitch. Oh oh, thanks for listen to another episode of Conversation with Me, Little Duval.
Speaker 2: We got this bitch.
Speaker 1: Don't miss an episode of Conversations with un Listen to subscribe on the Black Effect podcast network, iHeartRadio, app or wherever you get your podcast. Conversation with Unk Podcasts is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and our executive producer is Dolly Bishop and produced by Aaron A Keen Howard