Speaker 1: What's up with you?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, is this the right number?
Speaker 3: It's a loser line.
Speaker 4: Goodby, Just call.
Speaker 5: Me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say a guy approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you.
Speaker 4: II there has anyone ever told you that your eyes are as blue and calm as the sea where many of my friends and former lovers have mysteriously disappeared.
Speaker 3: Sooner.
Speaker 5: Whatever you do, do not whip out your phone and attempt to match his picture with anyone on FBI's most wanted list.
Speaker 1: You should yeah.
Speaker 5: Instead tell him you love the sea.
Speaker 1: And maybe you two can go boating.
Speaker 5: Sometimes that's a great idea. That's when you get in the number of the loser line. So hopefully that harmless, armless man leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air voicemails like this.
Speaker 3: One next method.
Speaker 1: Hey Sarah, thanks again for being so kind. I did not mean to dump all over you with like my coworker dying suddenly. I guess it all just came pouring out. I needed a placed events. Anyways, the least I could do is pay you back by offering you some of her supplies. I know that that might sound weird, but like, have you been to office depot lately? Staplers are like fifteen dollars now and that's just like the normal ones. So yeah, if you could come over to the office building where I work, obviously tomorrow night later would be preferable, we could definitely go through her drawers and pick out a few things, maybe gravi atry after if you're down. I don't think she'd mind, you know, like obviously she's eds aren't here, so yeah, give me a call back. I probably would have wanted it.
Speaker 5: This way, guys, h I I've heard of people stealing like flowers from a burial site before, but maybe this is the new things is sick pens and paper clips and binder clips from a dead person?
Speaker 6: Like to know how he went from crying his eyes out one night to be completely fine with it all very quickly invented and now he got that's.
Speaker 1: All you do?
Speaker 4: I call on Brooks desk by the way.
Speaker 7: Uh hey, Wendy, So look, I'm just going to come right out and say it. Normally, I don't believe in love it at first sight. But when I saw you, it's silly, but I thought, when I get sick someday and not like regular sick, like six sick, I could see you being like the best nurse ever. There's so many yellow cups and meals uh you know, delivered the memory with a smile and fresh socks on my feet every couple of hours. You just have that caring quality that basically it's like.
Speaker 3: You make me feel like.
Speaker 7: No much more important than anyone else. Can you just take really good care of people, especially the people you love. And I'm a planner and I already ain't a lot of crappy food, so I feel like I'm probably gonna get sick real soon.
Speaker 3: So I'm on.
Speaker 6: I don't understand that is a nurse fantasy, that is Is it like other men's Yeah.
Speaker 5: And it gets kind of sweet. I could see you changing my bedpan one day. Yeah, when I die, I want to be looking right in your eyes.
Speaker 6: I might tell you after like thirty years of that dude, she's gonna hitting him over the head with a bedpan.
Speaker 5: For speaking of taking care of one another. I'm going to take care of our listeners right now. Head on over to the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok page. Follow us and let the hilarious content heal your body and your mind from whatever is going on in your life. In fact, tell your doctor that Brookes said, I don't have to take your fancy, overpriced medicines anymore. This TikTok page is doing wonders for my failing kidneys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, my own reason.
Speaker 5: Screw you Western medicine.
Speaker 3: Back to the voicemails.
Speaker 8: Next message, Hey John, Sorry it's kid again. I've just been trying to confirm that you are still available to help me tomorrow to prepare for the full botomy exam that we talked about. I have been practicing drawing blood on my roommate since we last spoke, and I want to tell you that I'm having a much better time when I try to hit the actual vein instead of having to like repeatedly stab the area.
Speaker 3: I do want to apologize to you.
Speaker 8: Because, like I do feel really bad that we tried in the bar. I thought that was a little I mean, that was awesome that you were willing to try because I had the needle on me and everything. But I did miss your vein. I think it was like six times I promised that will not happen again, honest seeking so that maybe I shouldn't do it when I'm that drunk, Like maybe one.
Speaker 3: Shot at tequila instead of like three before we do it will be better. But anyway, if you want to.
Speaker 8: Come over anytime today or tomorrow, let me know, give me a comeback.
Speaker 5: Why I feel like it was definitely more than three shots of tequila. If they're drawing each other's blood in the middle of a bar six minutes.
Speaker 6: I don't think it was each other's.
Speaker 7: I think it was just her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope they told people.
Speaker 5: So, you guys, are people just shooting up in the corner.
Speaker 6: I actually appreciate that she's practicing, because I swear that I have had people draw my blood that have never done it before.
Speaker 4: Like literally, you can see the vein.
Speaker 3: How are you missing? Next message?
Speaker 2: Hey, my mom's in the other room, so I have to keep this kind of quiet. But I still wanted to get your feet back on my movie review channel that I'm doing on YouTube. So hold on, I need to start the music.
Speaker 3: There we go. This is Godzilla versus Kong. Kong walks in going all.
Speaker 2: Then Godzilla comes in going all.
Speaker 3: And it's pretty cool, but there's a surprise at the end. I'll give you one hint, so overall, I give it three and a half goldfish crackers. So how's that next message?
Speaker 6: Oh god, I'm ready to subscribe.
Speaker 5: Talk about spoilers though now I know exactly how the movie ends with the sad dolphin. Oh I thought Kong got Godzilla pregnant.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cute.
Speaker 5: Two, there's some mystery left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of mystery.
Speaker 5: I gotta see this film. Make you listen to Loser one regularly, by the way, at this time every single week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok. It's not nearly as good as that movie review Sid, but it's pretty good. Now we're going to do a phone tap
Speaker 3: Right after this Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.