Speaker 1: You ever left something behind in an uber?
Speaker 2: I think once went I forgot.
Speaker 1: Did you ever leave a burrito steamer in there?
Speaker 3: Because guess what they found it?
Speaker 1: It's broken?
Speaker 3: Jeffrey in the morning and Uber just came out with the list of some of the weirdest things that people have left.
Speaker 1: Behind in ubers over the past year.
Speaker 3: So who knows, maybe one of these is yours and we'll be able to locate it for you.
Speaker 1: A frontal hair to pay?
Speaker 3: Do you know the difference between a frontal I think it's just the bangs, just just a wig of bangs and that's it.
Speaker 2: I should do that because I keep thinking of cutting on, but then I don't want to make the commitment.
Speaker 1: So can I get this from them? Lost in found box? Get that thing out? There should be a loss in uber found.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's also someone left a hot sauce and a breathalyzer together.
Speaker 2: Yea, are you using the hot sauce to trick the breath? Does that work?
Speaker 1: Let's go hand in hand obviously.
Speaker 3: Also two plastic containers with live spiders in them. Probably Spider Man left it in there, like he has to get a bite burnt.
Speaker 2: At least he didn't drop them.
Speaker 1: How about this one a jar of oysters. Wait, probably already shocked.
Speaker 3: If you find yourself in the back of an uber eating oysters out of a jar, it's time to reevaluate your life.
Speaker 1: I can see myself doing this of that person needs the same lunch as I do.
Speaker 3: The candle that says see you in court, that's.
Speaker 1: How they should serve people. Candles with messages on it.
Speaker 2: Could be one of those where it's like has the magic stuff inside, so as you burn it down, then you.
Speaker 1: Get the paper out. The little treasure.
Speaker 3: Candles like iron bars. Someone left a burrito steamer. Yeah, they said, you've never had your burritos steamed before?
Speaker 2: Sexualdo wanted?
Speaker 3: Someone left a framed Taylor Swift autograph.
Speaker 1: No, you leave the whole frameman got to be worth so much money.
Speaker 3: Oh, somebody found a positive pregnancy test in the back of a new When you're taking a pregnancy test, definitely do it in the back.
Speaker 1: Of a new.
Speaker 2: Women that were in it. Could have been a guy. He could have got it from a woman. Oh, there you go.
Speaker 3: And finally, a large sticker with a dancing cartoon cat that says spanky fest on it.
Speaker 1: I've been wondering where that went. Okay, cool, naughty kitty.
Speaker 3: All right, I almost left our dogs shot collar in a neuburg once after I took it out to the clears, but did not forget it in there, thank God. So we can do shot collar Question of the Day with digital Jake, take it away, Jake.
Speaker 2: Pop on a party hat and pour around of shots. Because it's the birthday of not one, but two little John's. I'm talking about hunky British comedian John Oliver Hockey, along with professional wrestler and star of Hulu's Vacation Friends too, John Cena.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can't.
Speaker 2: See him, man, I don't know much about either of you. When you have a name as common as John, you really have to work hard to separate yourself from the riff raft. Yeah, so, which ones have done the best job of becoming upper echelon Johns. You're gonna have to tell me as we play a Famous John's edition oflenty of twenty. Yeah. Now, I have a publicly voted list of the top twenty most famous Johns of all times. You just have to name them to stay alive. And a hint for you, some of these aren't just famous modern Johns. They can be historical John's as well. They can be alive or dead. Let's begin with the woman who has a secret third brother named John that her mom Barb never told her about. That's all, Lexis. That makes so much sense. I have twenty John's on my list most famous of all time. Please name so.
Speaker 1: First one that comes to mind.
Speaker 2: Maybe because I've been listening to a lot of Taylor Swift, But John Mayer, that's a good one. John Mayer is number fifteen on my list.
Speaker 1: Are Taylor and John Mayer friends no famously?
Speaker 2: An?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Next up is a reminder the silver saved available for anyone who get the number one John. Okay, I'm gonna go with the first John that came to my mind, which is John Stewart. John Stuart is not in the top twenty. Brookie's number thirty four on my list. Wow, we have number fifteen, John mayor John Stewart not on the list. There's a ton but I can't think of it. I know there are no Jonathan's on the list. There may be Johnny's on the list. Okay, okay, John on the list.
Speaker 3: I can't answer because there's a cartoon John that I just thought, yeah, I wouldn't be either. Okay, I'm gonna go with and I don't think this is right, John Stamos.
Speaker 2: When John Stamos yes, correct, Number nineteen on the list. Fair, there are very famous John still on the list. Let's go to Jeffrey. Jeffrey, you're no stranger to John.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I'm gonna go. I want to go with my childhood hero, the man who taught me the appeal of wearing leather pants super tight. Oh. John Travolta, John Travolta number seven on my list.
Speaker 2: The highest ranked John so far back to Alexis.
Speaker 3: I mean you said Johnny's count So I'm gonna go Johnny Depp Johnny.
Speaker 1: Depe obviously number four on my.
Speaker 2: List, the highest ring John so far Jose number one, two and three still on the board.
Speaker 3: Is little John not gonna be on the list because he already he can use it.
Speaker 2: His full name is Lilian. He's not gonna be on the darn Lillian John. Yeah, wow, Lillian. No, I'm joking. Keep up, everyone, famous John. Let's catch up, all right.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm just gonna go with John.
Speaker 2: Goodman, Oh good one. John good Man is not in the top twenty. He's number twenty seven today. Howbody said, there's some dead John's on the list too, Like John's from history.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jeffrey John, Let's go to dead.
Speaker 3: John's the John that taught America bigger is better and signed his name the largest on the Declaration of Independence.
Speaker 1: John Hancock.
Speaker 2: John Hancock is not on my list. He's number twenty two on my list, just outside the top twenty. He's gone. I had nothing else, Alex. That means you win the John edition of Let's Go Over The list is famous John Jerry number one, Famous John John Lennon the Beat, number two, famous for being dead as well, John F. Kennedy number three. I mentioned em earlier. John Cino was actually on the John Johnny Cash, John Wayne, John Denver, John the Baptist, John Adams, John bon Jovi, John Legend, John Krasinski, John c Riley, John Candy, John Favreau, John Quincy Adams. Number twenty was John cleaseh from Monty Python.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought book's childhood crush was gonna make it. Pope John Paul the Second, Well, dude, John.
Speaker 2: Is such a name when you say over and over again, itself so weird reading it that many times it doesn't look like a real name.
Speaker 1: John John John.
Speaker 3: We have some work we got to do on our John stuff. But Alexis doesn't. She wants she gets to choose who gets shocked, and they'll be singing Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash. I'm gonna choose Brook first one out, hey, okay, embarrassing, okay, into a burning ring of fire.
Speaker 1: I'll down, down, down on the flames with.
Speaker 2: High it, burn burn.
Speaker 1: That's your shot collar question of the day. You got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.